Tor pluggable transport bundle does not work in OS X Mavericks
|Reported by:||msfc||Owned by:|
|Component:||Applications/Tor bundles/installation||Version:||Tor: 0.2.4.16-rc|
|Cc:||mcs, brade||Actual Points:|
When I attempt to run the TorBrowser bundle 2.3.25-13 or TorBrowser pluggable transports 2.4.16-beta-1 on OS X 10.9 Mavericks Vidalia gets as far as "Connecting to a relay directory" and makes no further progress.
When I look at the Advanced logs I see messages that it "could not launch managed proxy executable at flashproxy-client". Same for obfsproxy.bin. The reason given for both is 'No such file or directory.'
The files, of course still exist in the package in the same folder as Vidaia and TorBrowser.
Change History (25)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by msfc
- Summary changed from Tor 2.3.25-13 does not work in OS X Mavericks to Tor does not work in OS X Mavericks
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by msfc
- Summary changed from Tor does not work in OS X Mavericks to Tor pluggable transport bundle does not work in OS X Mavericks
comment:6 Changed 3 years ago by arma
- Component changed from Vidalia to Tor bundles/installation
- Owner chiiph deleted
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 Changed 3 years ago by arma
- Priority changed from blocker to normal
- Status changed from assigned to new