meek-client-wrapper does not use signals well
|Reported by:||infinity0||Owned by:||dcf|
When testing meek-client-wrapper, I noticed two things:
- it does not respond to SIGINT or SIGKILL. also, the signal handling code is different from meek-client. perhaps we should move it to goptlib?
- it uses sigkill to kill its children, not giving them a chance to clean up. Yes, this is awkward on windows but we can at least do something nicer on posix systems.
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 2 years ago by infinity0
- Summary changed from meek-client-wrapper does not respond to handlers properly to meek-client-wrapper does not use signals well
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 2 years ago by dcf
- Component changed from Pluggable transport to meek
- Owner changed from asn to dcf
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.