Update ciphers.inc to match ciphers from current Firefox
|Reported by:||cypherpunks||Owned by:||nickm|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||027-triaged-1-out, nickm-deferred-20160905, tor-03-unspecified-201612|
Firefox changed ciphersuits since we last updated ciphers.inc. We need to re-run get_mozilla_ciphers.py on the most recent stable Firefox and openssl, to generate a new ciphers.inc.
We should fix get_mozilla_ciphers if it needs it; the code may have rotted a bit.
Change History (24)
comment:6 Changed 17 months ago by nickm
- Milestone changed from Tor: 0.2.7.x-final to Tor: 0.2.8.x-final
- Priority changed from normal to major
comment:8 Changed 13 months ago by nickm
- Milestone changed from Tor: 0.2.8.x-final to Tor: 0.2.9.x-final
comment:13 Changed 6 months ago by nickm
- Keywords nickm-deferred-20160905 added
- Milestone changed from Tor: 0.2.9.x-final to Tor: 0.2.???
comment:16 Changed 3 months ago by nickm
- Keywords tor-03-unspecified-201612 added
- Milestone changed from Tor: 0.3.??? to Tor: unspecified
comment:18 Changed 2 months ago by nickm
- Milestone changed from Tor: unspecified to Tor: 0.3.0.x-final
- Priority changed from Medium to High
comment:21 Changed 5 weeks ago by nickm
- Actual Points set to .2
- Status changed from accepted to needs_review