tor_addr_is_internal_(): Bug: tor_addr_is_internal() called from src/common/address.c:1668 with a non-IP address of type 11829
|Reported by:||toralf||Owned by:|
|Priority:||Very High||Milestone:||Tor: 0.2.8.x-final|
|Component:||Core Tor/Tor||Version:||Tor: 0.2.3.11-alpha|
Got that message today 17x between 6:43 am and 7:04 am.
Within same time frame the monitor service from my ISP told me that the machine wasn't pingable.
The machine is a hardened 64 bit Gentoo Linux with 4.4.3 kernel.
Change History (15)
comment:1 Changed 14 months ago by teor
- Keywords memory-corruption added
- Milestone set to Tor: 0.2.8.x-final
- Priority changed from Medium to Very High
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 14 months ago by teor
comment:11 follow-up: ↓ 13 Changed 14 months ago by teor
- Status changed from needs_revision to needs_review
- Version changed from Tor: 0.2.8.1-alpha to Tor: 0.2.3.11-alpha
comment:14 Changed 14 months ago by nickm
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from needs_review to closed