Backport latest fallback list to 0.2.8 and 0.2.9
|Reported by:||teor||Owned by:||teor|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||028-backport, fallback, 029-backport|
I'm generating a new list of fallback directory mirrors for release 0.2.9 in #18828.
We have a few options for dealing with the 0.2.8 list:
- comment-out any broken fallbacks,
- backport the 0.2.9 list,
- do nothing.
I would prefer to have the same src/or/fallback_dirs.inc in every (relevant) Tor release, assuming we do another 0.2.8 series release.
This is consistent with how we handle directory authorities and geoip.
Otherwise it becomes hard to check multiple fallback lists at once.
But I could be convinced to go with either of the other options.
|#20243||Update fallback directories for 0.2.8|
Change History (13)
comment:6 Changed 5 months ago by teor
- Keywords 029-backport added
- Parent ID changed from #20172 to #18828
- Status changed from assigned to needs_revision
- Summary changed from Backport 0.2.9 fallback list to 0.2.8? to Backport latest fallback list to 0.2.8 and 0.2.9
- Version changed from Tor: 0.2.8.7 to Tor: 0.2.8.10
comment:7 Changed 5 months ago by teor
- Status changed from needs_revision to needs_review
- Version Tor: 0.2.8.10 deleted
Changed 5 months ago by teor
comment:10 Changed 4 months ago by teor
- Actual Points set to 0.2
- Status changed from needs_revision to merge_ready