Host torstatus (atlas?) instance on the tor site
|Reported by:||atagar||Owned by:||hellais|
Karsten and hellais recently made a sweet, new torstatus site. Currently both the code and site are hosted on github. I've filed tickets (#5187 and #5188) for moving the codebases and this is the ticket for setting up the VMs on tor's infrastructure.
Ideally we'd be adding 'onionoo.torproject.org' for the API and 'atlas.torproject.org' for the torstatus (maybe renamed to atlas?) instance.
After those are up we should change three pages to link to it...
- Volunteer project table.
- Projects page, which currently links to blutmagie.
- Tor's homepage which also links to blutmagie. We should be cautious about this one since we're not sure yet if it'll scale.
Change History (20)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by atagar
- Component changed from - Select a component to Company
- Owner set to phobos
- Type changed from defect to task
comment:3 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 5 years ago by karsten
- Status changed from new to needs_revision
comment:5 in reply to: ↑ 4 Changed 5 years ago by karsten
- Status changed from needs_revision to needs_review
comment:13 Changed 5 years ago by phobos
- Owner changed from phobos to atagar
- Status changed from needs_review to assigned
comment:17 follow-up: ↓ 18 Changed 5 years ago by gsathya
- Resolution set to implemented
- Status changed from assigned to closed