'GETINFO orconn-status' unexpectedly providing ServerID rather than LongName
|Reported by:||eoinof||Owned by:||nickm|
I found a minor bug in
If networking is enabled but not online, then data
like this can be in orconn_output
orconn_output == '$590A7A707B0FAFEF93F57FF061303D4415A13045 LAUNCHED'
This causes the regular expression to fail on line 346
When properly offline the test is skipped as orconn_output is a blank string
and when fully online the string is '$C4C7BF6724E2AA980E4664C04BC264C4AC7D0627~Anonymous CONNECTED\n ...'
which matches the regular expression
One way to fix this would be to only apply the regular expression if the 2nd part of the orconn_output is CONNECTED.
And add a separate regular expression for the LAUNCHED status, and possibly for any other possible strings?
I encountered this when running in a virtual machine without an internet connection.
Change History (9)
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by atagar
- Keywords testing added
- Status changed from new to needs_information
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 7 Changed 4 years ago by atagar
- Component changed from Stem to Tor
- Owner changed from atagar to nickm
- Status changed from needs_information to assigned
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by atagar
- Summary changed from Minor bug in control test to 'GETINFO orconn-status' unexpectedly providing ServerID rather than LongName