Support all kinds of DNS over Tor
|Reported by:||proper||Owned by:|
|Component:||Core Tor/Tor||Version:||Tor: unspecified|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||tor-relay, needs-proposal, dnssocks, proposal-219, term-project-ideas, tor-03-unspecified-201612|
|Cc:||adrelanos, hiviah, ln5||Actual Points:|
Please allow to request any kind of DNS over Tor through exit nodes.
DNSSEC, clear thing.
MX records example use case: Mixmaster over Tor.
|#20925||Tor should handle DNSSec RR types (DS, DNSKEY, DLV, etc.) as well as MX|
Change History (22)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by nickm
- Keywords tor-relay needs-proposal added
- Milestone set to Tor: unspecified
comment:5 Changed 4 years ago by cypherpunks
- Keywords dnssocks added
- Priority changed from normal to major
- Type changed from enhancement to task
comment:15 Changed 3 years ago by ikurua22
- Keywords proposal-219 added
- Milestone changed from Tor: unspecified to Tor: 0.2.5.x-final
- Summary changed from support all kinds of DNS over Tor to Support all kinds of DNS over Tor
- Version set to Tor: unspecified
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.