Make a stem FAQ
|Reported by:||gsathya||Owned by:||atagar|
Description (last modified by atagar)
We should include a FAQ within our docs. Some questions it might want to answer is...
- What do our version numbers mean?
- Summary of all of the modules (for developers), as a tree.
- Python versions supported.
- Does it work on python 3?
- Does stem have any dependencies?
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by atagar
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords website easy added
- Summary changed from Document python versions supported by stem to Make a stem FAQ
Changed 4 years ago by ashishnitinpatil
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.