Timeline




matching tags

Jul 8, 2012:

11:29 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/BuildDocumentation edited by proper
host key (diff)
11:17 PM Ticket #5865 (Evaluate other tools and solutions) closed by isis
fixed: These have all been analysed and evaluated, all except for 403 …
11:14 PM Ticket #6181 (Evaluate Alkasir) closed by isis
fixed: Replying to Shondoit: > Tweaked the wiki page with my …
11:11 PM Ticket #5866 (Research on test to write.) closed by isis
fixed: Replying to hellais: > You should read the OONI …
11:06 PM doc/OONI/Tests/Switzerland edited by isis
(diff)
10:43 PM Ticket #6349 (Make OONI SSL fingerprint bisecting plugin) created by asn
OONI needs a plugin that can be ran by people in countries were Tor is …
10:29 PM Ticket #6348 (Isis should get write access to ooni-probe.git) closed by weasel
fixed: done.
10:21 PM Ticket #6348 (Isis should get write access to ooni-probe.git) created by asn
Hi, I'm on the OONIprobe meeting. It seems like Isis should get write …
9:24 PM doc/OONI/CensorshipDetectionTools/alkasir edited by Shondoit
(diff)
9:19 PM doc/OONI/Tests/BridgeT edited by isis
(diff)
9:17 PM doc/OONI/Methodology edited by isis
(diff)
8:54 PM Ticket #6347 (Continual "Warning" (message log)) created by The Dude
Recently I have been getting the same warning on my message log: Jul …
8:36 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/Image edited by proper
(diff)
8:34 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/CreateVM edited by proper
(diff)
8:33 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ModifyISO edited by proper
(diff)
8:32 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/Build edited by proper
(diff)
8:30 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/BuildDocumentation edited by proper
Source Code Intro (diff)
8:25 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
reactivated config_dns_tg because no longer using chroot (diff)
8:22 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
moved unused detect virtualbox to script snippnets (diff)
8:22 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ScriptSnippets edited by proper
(diff)
8:15 PM Ticket #6239 (Implement SETCONF/RESETCONF parsing in Stem) closed by atagar
implemented: Feature branch pushed. Thanks!
8:09 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TWScript edited by proper
rm /home/$USERNAME/.bash_history (diff)
8:09 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
rm /home/$USERNAME/.bash_history (diff)
7:14 PM Ticket #6277 (tor (current) Compile Breakage - test_util.c: In function ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Should be fixed in commit d30783ecbb14f1df260050718621cee43bbbf208
6:42 PM Ticket #6346 (Make LDAP account for Philipp Winter) created by asn
Philipp has been helping with anti-censorship projects for a while and …
6:26 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
dpkg --configure -a (diff)
5:53 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
apt.conf (diff)
5:50 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive (diff)
5:29 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/BuildDocumentation edited by proper
TorBOX_Image (diff)
5:28 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/Image created by proper
5:04 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
new function: config_grub untested (diff)
4:45 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
dialog removed (diff)
4:18 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
tag (diff)
4:17 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
reopen "Automatic Updates" (diff)
4:02 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ArchivedDiscussion/SECURITY edited by proper
moved back to /Dev (diff)
3:29 PM Ticket #6345 (Indicate node type in Tor Network Map) created by tmpname0901
While viewing the Tor Network Map in Vidalia I see a list of 3-node …
1:46 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
Pin check.torproject.org and torproject.org SSL certificates in wget (diff)
12:44 PM doc/torsocks edited by proper
link (diff)
7:34 AM Ticket #6344 (Implement proposal 204: ignore subdomains in hidden service addresses) created by lunar
Attached is a patch that implements proposal 204. The present version …
3:31 AM doc/stem edited by atagar
Removing the proc testing task since the Wesleyan students did it (diff)
3:30 AM doc/stem edited by atagar
Removing the windows compatability task since Beck has fixed those issues (diff)
3:11 AM Ticket #5917 (integ.control.base_controller hangs) closed by atagar
duplicate: Skipping the problematic tests on Mac OSX... …
3:05 AM Ticket #6338 (enable connection security by default) closed by sukhbir
fixed: Marking this as fixed as we are now defaulting to SSL/TLS for both …
2:51 AM Ticket #6336 (deactivate Check for new messages on startup) closed by sukhbir
fixed: Marking this as fixed.
2:50 AM Ticket #6335 (deactive submit performance data) closed by sukhbir
fixed: Fixed. I just set toolkit.telemetry.prompted to false. Marking …
2:44 AM Ticket #6343 (tor-obfsproxy in China) created by red
i'm using tor-obfsproxy in china but a few days ago it stop working. …
2:39 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev/BuildDocumentation edited by ioio
TorBOY to TorBOX (diff)
2:29 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by ioio
Added optional iptables openvpn rule to open 1194 port (diff)

Jul 7, 2012:

11:19 PM doc/OONI/CensorshipDetectionTools/alkasir edited by isis
(diff)
10:56 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes/TheTopicBrainstorm edited by phobos
(diff)
10:48 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes/TheTopicBrainstorm created by phobos
create the page
10:45 PM doc/OONI/CensorshipDetectionTools/alkasir created by isis
8:18 PM Ticket #6248 (test_get_pid_by_open_file fails) closed by atagar
fixed: Looks good, fix pushed. Sorry about the delay! …
7:40 PM doc/TorBOX/OptionalConfigurations edited by proper
Hidden webserver (diff)
7:32 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
removed wrong and confusing comment (diff)
7:23 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ModifyISO edited by proper
(diff)
7:14 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
Pin check.torproject.org and torproject.org SSL certificates in wget (diff)
7:10 PM doc/TorBOX/BareMetalHints edited by proper
Physical Isolation (diff)
7:01 PM doc/TorBOX edited by proper
PhyIso -> Physical Isolation, not sure we are in position to create … (diff)
6:56 PM doc/TorBOX edited by proper
PhyIso, misc (diff)
5:52 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
Pin check.torproject.org and torproject.org SSL certificates in wget (diff)
5:36 PM Ticket #6342 (different streams have too close exit node IP's) created by proper
Example: TransPort gets x.x.x.120 SocksPort gets x.x.x.121 Happens …
5:14 PM Ticket #6341 (connection_or_flush_from_first_active_circuit() does wrong thing when ...) created by arma
Here are our cryptic hints: […]
4:24 PM doc/TorBOX/History edited by proper
(diff)
4:21 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/BuildDocumentation edited by proper
fix (diff)
4:20 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/BuildDocumentation edited by proper
updated (diff)
3:58 PM doc/TorBOX/History edited by proper
(diff)
3:06 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by mist
(diff)
1:05 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TWScript edited by proper
# SOCKS_PORT_BITCOIN="9111" (diff)
1:04 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
SOCKS_PORT_BITCOIN untested (diff)
12:55 PM Ticket #6292 (Make flash proxy client packages) closed by dcf
fixed: I have makefile targets to build packages now and have them hosted at …
12:20 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
answer torboxuser (diff)
12:09 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
answer Mist (diff)
10:19 AM doc/OONI/Tests/BridgeT edited by isis
(diff)
7:32 AM Ticket #6340 (TBB can`t start Firefox after Arch Linux update) created by cypherpunks
After recent update of glibc package (I suupose) in my Arch Linux …
6:41 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by mist
(diff)
12:23 AM Ticket #6339 (Blog network doesn't support SSL) created by aaronsw
http://chronicle.com/blognetwork/edgeofthewest/ is currently …
12:16 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by torboxuser
(diff)
12:11 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by torboxuser
(diff)

Jul 6, 2012:

11:10 PM Ticket #6338 (enable connection security by default) created by proper
After adding a POP/IMAP or SMTP accounts, connection security is …
11:08 PM Ticket #6337 (deactivate Check for new messages every 10 minutes) created by proper
I think leaving Check for new messages every 10 minutes by default is …
11:04 PM Ticket #6336 (deactivate Check for new messages on startup) created by proper
Why should the mail provider know how often I start Thunderbird? Why …
10:52 PM Ticket #6335 (deactive submit performance data) created by proper
Thunderbird -> settings -> submit performance data should be disabled. …
10:46 PM Ticket #6093 (POP account creation impossible) closed by proper
fixed: Fixed for me in 0.0.9.
8:52 PM Ticket #6334 (Revert geoip db to May 2012) closed by arma
fixed: Fix is merged into 0.2.3.19-rc I also merged it into maint-0.2.2, to …
8:27 PM Ticket #6334 (Revert geoip db to May 2012) created by arma
In Tor 0.2.3.17-beta we moved to the June maxmind db. It is becoming …
5:18 PM Ticket #4957 (Decide how to sanitize pluggable transport lines in bridge descriptors) closed by karsten
implemented: Deployed and confirmed to be working. Closing. Yay! :)
4:13 PM doc/TorBOX edited by proper
link (diff)
4:12 PM doc/TorBOX/History created by proper
3:53 PM Ticket #5867 (Devise methodology taxonomy.) closed by isis
fixed: Good work, hellais! I apologise, I had assumed this was finished and …
3:43 PM doc/OONI/Tests edited by isis
(diff)
3:38 PM doc/OONI/Methodology edited by isis
(diff)
3:32 PM doc/OONI/Methodology edited by isis
(diff)
3:29 PM Ticket #6333 (Create blockfinder website) created by ioerror
We need a website for blockfinder.net that includes daily database updates.
3:16 PM Ticket #6332 (add blockfinder component) closed by ioerror
fixed: I learned that I am able to add my own components. Huzzah!
3:15 PM Ticket #6332 (add blockfinder component) created by ioerror
We need a blockfinder component
3:02 PM Ticket #6331 (please give nickm admin access to the git stuff) closed by weasel
fixed: Erinn also said it was fine with her. done.
2:59 PM Ticket #6331 (please give nickm admin access to the git stuff) created by weasel
2:56 PM Ticket #6330 (Catch output and exit status of registration helpers) created by dcf
Registration helpers (currently only flashproxy-reg-http.py can …
2:50 PM doc/OONI/Backend edited by hellais
(diff)
2:47 PM Ticket #6312 (check.torproject.org might give false sense of anonymity) reopened by zZzz
Perhaps it should be made more obvious that it is an "estimation" …
2:45 PM Ticket #6312 (check.torproject.org might give false sense of anonymity) closed by cypherpunks
not a bug
2:40 PM Ticket #6329 (Write script to aggregate relay weights by country, AS, or relay family) created by karsten
lunar is interested in adding pie charts about relays/capacity per AS …
2:34 PM Ticket #6328 (Write a proposal for ASN based routing for clients) created by ioerror
Read this paper: http://freehaven.net/anonbib/#oakland2012-lastor We …
2:30 PM Ticket #6327 (Exit policy for ASN-based allow) created by ioerror
We need to integrate ASNs into configurations for exit nodes. This …
2:27 PM Ticket #6326 (Display Twitter stream of relay operator on Atlas' relay details page) created by hellais
It would be nice to formalize the contact details of relay descriptors …
2:16 PM Ticket #6325 (New family like property: ASN) created by ioerror
Directory authorities should publish a family like value for every …
2:13 PM Ticket #6323 (Remove Polipo references from the website) closed by arma
duplicate: Duplicate of #6324
2:09 PM Ticket #6324 (Remove Polipo references from the website) created by zZzz
Apparently Polipo is full of exploits, and I feel that references on …
2:09 PM Ticket #6323 (Remove Polipo references from the website) created by zZzz
Apparently Polipo is full of exploits, and I feel that references on …
2:08 PM Ticket #6322 (When we do DNSSEC, write a proposal for cross-verification) created by ioerror
I think we should cross verify entries in the cache - if one exit or …
2:06 PM Ticket #6321 (Write a proposal for unverified DNS caching) created by ioerror
We need a proposal for making Tor clients only cache DNS on a per …
2:04 PM Ticket #6320 (Implement fingerprint hash based search (bridge support)) created by hellais
This applies both to relays and bridges. It is obviously very …
2:04 PM Ticket #6319 (Interoperability with Lightning) created by krugar
Assuming the Lightning calendar plugin is used by more than three …
1:57 PM Ticket #6318 (Compare relay IPs between maxmind db and blockfinder db) created by arma
Maxmind's geoip db is rotting (#6266). I hear Jake's blockfinder …
1:57 PM Ticket #6269 (atlas.torproject.org doesnt respond to legit queries) closed by karsten
fixed: This should now be fixed. It was a problem with Onionoo, the …
1:50 PM Ticket #5492 (Talk to Google recaptcha team about BridgeDB's recaptcha-proxying strategy) closed by aagbsn
fixed: After speaking to Google, they OK'd us proxying ReCAPTCHA.
12:39 PM Ticket #5864 (General Research Methodology) closed by hellais
duplicate: How is this ticket different from #5867? I will close this ticket as …
12:34 PM doc/OONI/Methodology edited by hellais
(diff)
12:34 PM Ticket #6309 (Onionoo generates invalid JSON) closed by karsten
fixed: Fixed. Thanks for reporting!
12:03 PM Ticket #6218 (wrong max port range in parse_port_range()) closed by nickm
fixed: cherrypicked again and merged. thanks!
11:44 AM org/sponsors/SponsorF/Year2 edited by karsten
(diff)
8:16 AM doc/OONI/Tests edited by hellais
(diff)
8:12 AM Ticket #6150 (bridges@tpo does not give out bridges anymore) closed by aagbsn
fixed: Email was being sent to the old bridges.tpo; this was fixed.
8:03 AM doc/OONI/Tests/BridgeT created by hellais
8:00 AM doc/OONI/Tests edited by hellais
(diff)
8:00 AM doc/OONI/Tests edited by hellais
(diff)
6:22 AM org/meetings/2012Toorcamp edited by adi
adding adi (diff)
1:21 AM Ticket #6315 (prevent leak via Message-ID header field (local timestamp disclosure)) created by tagnaq
Emails send with TorBirdy installed are currently leaking local …
1:21 AM Ticket #6314 (prevent leak via Date header field (local timestamp disclosure)) created by tagnaq
Emails send with TorBirdy installed are currently leaking local …

Jul 5, 2012:

9:28 PM Ticket #6313 (Many of Tor's complex functions should be refactored) created by nickm
See some discussion on #6177. I'm attaching a list of the most …
9:16 PM Ticket #6312 (check.torproject.org might give false sense of anonymity) created by bpmcontrol
while running an exit node, check.torproject.org tells me that I'm …
8:39 PM Ticket #6311 (Migrate TOR_SEARCH_LIBRARY to use pkg-config) created by nickm
TOR_SEARCH_LIBRARY is a hard-to-maintain fragile garden of venomous …
8:10 PM Ticket #6310 (Torbirdy warns about a possible unsafe connection over Port 143, when ...) created by janssen
Version: Torbirdy 0.0.7 OS: Fedora 16 - 3.4.2-1.fc16.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu …
6:24 PM WikiStartAlternate edited by proper
added torbirdy (diff)
5:56 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
5:54 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
5:52 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/BuildDocumentation edited by proper
todo (diff)
5:52 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
5:46 PM Ticket #6309 (Onionoo generates invalid JSON) created by lunar
`curl …
5:41 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
4:54 PM Ticket #6301 (TorBirdy) closed by ioerror
fixed: We've fixed this in version 0.0.7.
4:50 PM Ticket #6099 (Add build instructions to README) closed by ioerror
fixed: This is essentially documented now in version 0.0.7 - if you want more …
4:40 PM Ticket #6308 (3rd party HTTP auth removal is triggered whenever firefox attempts to ...) created by cryptobear
* Torbutton about says 1.4.6 but that's not available in the version …
4:33 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/PETSpedition edited by hellais
add naif and vecna (diff)
4:31 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/CreateVM edited by proper
(diff)
4:01 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/Build edited by proper
(diff)
3:58 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ChangeRoot edited by proper
(diff)
3:44 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
deactivated config_dns_tg, TODO Blocker (diff)
3:37 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
renamed config_dns to config_dns_tg (diff)
3:34 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
comment (diff)
3:33 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
renamed torifytg to config_dns (diff)
3:31 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ChangeRoot edited by proper
fix (diff)
3:29 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
vbox inside vbox (diff)
3:27 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
TODO (diff)
3:22 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
console-... conflict (diff)
3:17 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
console-... conflict (diff)
3:13 PM org/roadmaps edited by ln5
Fix link for Core -> tor. (diff)
3:09 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
console-... conflict (diff)
3:06 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
console-... conflict (diff)
2:54 PM org/sponsors/SponsorF/Year2 edited by karsten
(diff)
2:51 PM Ticket #6305 (ppl vm) closed by weasel
fixed: perdolce.tpo
2:50 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ChangeRoot edited by proper
(diff)
2:17 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
answer Mist (diff)
1:10 PM torbirdy edited by ioerror
add AMO link (diff)
1:03 PM torbirdy edited by ioerror
add amo link (diff)
12:57 PM Ticket #6306 (Torbirdy dist dir) closed by phobos
fixed: done.
12:52 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:46 PM Ticket #6307 (Vidalia 0.2.19 updated, can't start TOR) created by ggallozz
After upgrade to -Vidalia 2.19, and -TOR v0.2.3.18-rc …
12:45 PM Ticket #4795 (TBB does not like the standard theme on Windows XP, Vista, and 7) closed by mikeperry
fixed: No TBB builds have been shipped yet since the branches were merged.
12:44 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:42 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:38 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:38 PM Ticket #6017 (TorBirdy needs a website) closed by ioerror
fixed: A minimal website is now on the wiki: …
12:37 PM torbirdy created by ioerror
Initial page creation
12:31 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:31 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:27 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:23 PM Ticket #6306 (Torbirdy dist dir) created by ioerror
I am running an experiment with TorBirdy and want to host it on the …
12:22 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:17 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 edited by nickm
(diff)
12:08 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/024 created by nickm
11:13 AM Ticket #4795 (TBB does not like the standard theme on Windows XP, Vista, and 7) reopened by catalinus
Replying to mikeperry: > mikeperry/mike-bug4795-stable …
10:54 AM Ticket #6305 (ppl vm) created by weasel
set up a ppl.tpo vm, with apache and ftpd, for ~<uid> webpages.
9:51 AM Ticket #6304 (CircuitBuildTimeout default value does not match man page) created by dcf
Running tor with […] and not specifiying any …
9:36 AM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by phobos
add internal services (diff)
9:35 AM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes/InternalServices edited by phobos
add notes (diff)
9:20 AM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes/InternalServices created by phobos
write up my other session
9:14 AM Ticket #6303 (Language leak?) created by ioerror
When replying to emails, the subject line is rewritten to "Re: ..." …
9:13 AM Ticket #6302 (Use SOCK_ERRNO consistently) created by nickm
Everywhere that we currently say […] we ought instead to just say: …
9:10 AM Ticket #6296 (Tor compiles under Windows 7 - reporting: connection.c:1339:21: error: ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Andrea likes it; merging to 0.2.3 and master.
9:02 AM Ticket #6301 (TorBirdy) created by ioerror
TorBirdy does not override proxy settings if they are already set; …
8:47 AM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by phobos
(diff)
8:45 AM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes/TransparencyComms created by phobos
write up my session
5:43 AM org/meetings/2012FlorenceHackfest edited by naif
(diff)
12:18 AM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by survivd
(diff)

Jul 4, 2012:

11:23 PM Ticket #6300 (Orbot's wizard does not detects root) created by Ays388
Orbot's wizard say the device is not rooted, even if it is. It doesn't …
10:50 PM doc/OONI/censorshipwiki/CensorshipByCountry/The_Philippines created by phw
Added template.
10:42 PM doc/OONI/censorshipwiki edited by phw
Fixed broken link. (diff)
10:36 PM doc/OONI/censorshipwiki edited by phw
Added the Philippines. (diff)
9:51 PM Ticket #6299 (Are consensus weights supposed to be zero?) created by karsten
gsathya brought up the question why there are consensus weights of 0. …
9:35 PM Ticket #6114 (Implement GETCONF parsing in Stem) closed by atagar
implemented: Feature merged and pushed with a little twiddling on my part... …
8:38 PM Ticket #6298 (Tests should not depend on localhost==127.0.0.1 (Test 'addr/basic' ...) created by andrea
I just built branch 'master' (revision …
8:17 PM Ticket #6297 (SOCKS issues with bitcoin in .2.3.18-rc vs .2.2.37) created by jrmithdobbs
Support for propagating and selectively connecting through tor's socks …
7:28 PM Ticket #6296 (Tor compiles under Windows 7 - reporting: connection.c:1339:21: error: ...) created by ioneyes
Tor compiles under windows with the following error: …
7:15 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by mist
(diff)
7:14 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by mist
(diff)
7:03 PM org/meetings/2012Toorcamp edited by mct
(diff)
4:18 PM doc/OONI/Backend edited by hellais
(diff)
4:17 PM doc/OONI/Backend edited by hellais
(diff)
4:14 PM doc/OONI/Backend edited by hellais
(diff)
4:13 PM doc/OONI/Backend edited by hellais
Start defining the REST API of the Backend (diff)
3:14 PM doc/OONI/Backend edited by hellais
Restructure OONIB page (diff)
3:08 PM doc/OONI/Architecture edited by hellais
Update Arch document based on paper (diff)
2:47 PM Ticket #6290 (Log less in the facilitator) closed by dcf
fixed: I added the option --unsafe-logging to the facilitator and …
2:22 PM org/meetings/2012FlorenceHackfest edited by hellais
(diff)
2:19 PM org/meetings/2012FlorenceHackfest edited by hellais
(diff)
2:18 PM org/meetings/2012FlorenceHackfest edited by hellais
Add details on how to get there. (diff)
2:11 PM Ticket #6295 (Gather statistics about client usage patterns in a privacy-preserving way) created by karsten
Rob and I briefly talked about gathering statistics about client usage …
2:05 PM Ticket #6294 (Improve ExoneraTor UI, or write LEO landing page) created by karsten
Arturo, Wendy, and I talked about the ExoneraTor UI and how it's not …
11:58 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev/Build edited by proper
(diff)
8:40 AM Ticket #6293 (Disable self when running in Tor browser) created by dcf
ioerror tells me that there are anonymity attacks when a Tor user is a …

Jul 3, 2012:

11:45 PM Ticket #6292 (Make flash proxy client packages) created by dcf
The packages should include the client transport plugin program …
11:40 PM Ticket #6291 (Investigate making a Facebook app proxy) created by dcf
People may want to help contribute proxy capacity but don't have a web …
11:38 PM Ticket #6290 (Log less in the facilitator) created by dcf
The facilitator currently logs every proxy and client address. Ideally …
11:19 PM Ticket #2726 (Display node fingerprint in network map) closed by chiiph
fixed: This has been implemented in my branch chiiph/2726_fingerprint. It …
11:15 PM Ticket #6275 (GetTor statistics are not updated since June 3) reopened by karsten
Hmm, the stats file now contains a few invalid lines. Can you fix …
11:01 PM Ticket #5495 (impossible to hide window using keyboard shortcuts) closed by chiiph
fixed: This has been implemented in my branch chiiph/5495_shortcut. It will …
10:14 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
tag (diff)
10:13 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev edited by proper
Switching Operating System (diff)
9:44 PM Ticket #6289 (Multiple Socks Server support in Tor Client) created by naif
This feature is the Tor client support of the feature described on …
9:41 PM Ticket #6288 (Aggressive reconnection attempt when using Tor Client with Socks) created by naif
For the reason explained on ticket …
9:38 PM Ticket #6287 (Socks and Proxy Server List on Vidalia) created by naif
DPI systems capable of detecting and blocking Tor does not always …
9:06 PM org/meetings/2012FlorenceHackfest edited by leandro
(diff)
7:07 PM Ticket #6275 (GetTor statistics are not updated since June 3) closed by kaner
fixed: Fixed a minor parsing issue. The stats script is working again. Thanks …
6:05 PM Ticket #6286 (test.integ.util.proc tests fail (on linux)) created by neena
A few test.integ.util.proc tests fail on my machine (running …
5:41 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by robgjansen
(diff)
5:40 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes/ResearchIntegration created by robgjansen
5:36 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by robgjansen
(diff)
5:34 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by robgjansen
(diff)
4:46 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes/D2S2PluggableTransports created by dcf
4:43 PM org/meetings/2012FlorenceHackfest edited by arma
(diff)
4:38 PM Ticket #6285 (Discogs.com rule breaks login page) created by cypherpunks
User gets redirected to http://www.discogs.com/$2login instead of the …
3:44 PM Ticket #6082 (stem.util.proc testing) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! Everything's merged so resolving... …
3:31 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting edited by sjmurdoch
Add Steven's plan for Wednesday (diff)
3:14 PM Ticket #6284 (make use of Chrome TCP sockets instead of websockets) created by gsathya
Chrome has experimental TCP socket API - …
2:57 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
2:52 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
2:45 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
2:43 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
2:39 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/TGScript edited by proper
apt.conf, comment (diff)
2:38 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ChangeRoot edited by proper
(diff)
2:36 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ModifyISO edited by proper
locales fix, TODO (diff)
2:22 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by dcf
Link for day 2 session 2 pluggable transport notes. (diff)
2:03 PM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
1:07 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ChangeRoot edited by proper
(diff)
1:03 PM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ChangeRoot edited by proper
(diff)
12:51 PM Ticket #6283 (Add more parameters to search by version and other fields) created by Aymeric
Is it on purpose that onionoo returns all the information except onion …
12:47 PM Ticket #6282 (dropping -packagers and -router lists) closed by weasel
fixed: talked to a couple people. done.
12:30 PM Ticket #6282 (dropping -packagers and -router lists) created by weasel
I propose to drop the tor-packagers and tor-routers lists. They are …
11:56 AM Ticket #6281 (How many relay operators are using Weather?) created by runa
I think it would be good to have some stats for how popular Weather …
11:44 AM WikiStart edited by runa
Update spelling of Tails (diff)
8:00 AM Ticket #6280 (https-everywhere.js:434 - lst is null) created by grarpamp
While attempting to browse a site (pof.com, www.pof.com) that sends …
3:53 AM doc/TorBOX/TestAndTroubleshoot edited by proper
(diff)
3:51 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ModifyISO edited by proper
(diff)
3:49 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ChangeRoot edited by proper
(diff)
1:42 AM doc/TorBOX/Dev/ChangeRoot edited by proper
(diff)
1:31 AM Ticket #6279 (Rules: POF / Plenty Of Fish) created by grarpamp
1) POF is made up of many more hosts than just (www.)?pof.com. - …
12:43 AM Ticket #6278 (HTTPS-E: Include webdocs in git) created by grarpamp
Try to include the HTTPS-E pages and docs available under this url: …
12:26 AM Ticket #6277 (tor (current) Compile Breakage - test_util.c: In function ...) created by yancm
I have been unable to build tor on NetBSD5.1_Stable i386 for a few …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.