Timeline




matching tags

Jun 4, 2014:

9:54 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
8:40 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:40 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
8:38 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:36 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:33 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:30 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:20 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:18 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:17 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:15 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:12 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:11 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:10 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:09 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
8:08 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:55 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:52 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:49 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:46 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:43 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:40 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:36 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:33 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:30 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:17 PM Ticket #10616 (Bug: No origin circuit for successful SOCKS stream 6434) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged into master. The ticket Andrea added for the 0.2.6 refactor …
7:14 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
(diff)
7:08 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
More table cleanup (no content yet) (diff)
7:05 PM doc/DocumentationList edited by phoul
Cleaning up the test table (diff)
7:04 PM doc/DocumentationList created by phoul
6:56 PM Ticket #12207 (Improve unittest coverage of entrynodes.c) created by asn
entrynodes.c is not very well tested unfortunately. Only 2% of it …
6:40 PM Ticket #12206 (Switch to one guard per client) created by asn
We should switch to one guard per client as per proposal 236.
6:36 PM Ticket #12205 (Document magic numbers at entry_is_time_to_retry()) created by asn
[…] This is our entry guard retry logic. We should probably …
6:34 PM Ticket #12204 (Revisit flags passed to entry_is_live() around entrynodes.c) created by asn
It seems that we are almost always passing need_capacity=True to …
6:30 PM Ticket #12203 (Onionoo doesn't include a bridge's pool assignment) created by karsten
The following bridge doesn't have anything in its pool_assignment
6:25 PM Ticket #12202 (Refactor: Improve interface of `entry_is_live`) created by asn
entry_is_live() checks whether a given entry guard can be used. It …
6:21 PM Ticket #12201 (Don't weight by bandwidth when selecting among bridges) created by asn
In choose_random_entry_impl() we have: […] This means that …
4:45 PM org/sponsors/SponsorP edited by mikeperry
(diff)
4:16 PM Ticket #12195 (Match channel and circid, not just circid) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged!
4:16 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/23 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
4:10 PM Ticket #12192 (TOR does not function on hardened linux kernel with PaX) closed by nickm
fixed: Okay. So the next time somebody reports this failure, we'll point …
4:06 PM TorArticles edited by Kelley
(diff)
2:25 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by saint
(diff)
12:36 PM TorWeeklyNews edited by lunar
update archives and next steps (diff)
12:35 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
sent! (diff)
10:12 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by fqueze
(diff)
10:08 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by anon
(diff)
8:22 AM Ticket #12199 (Hardened bundles (with ASan) crash on tweakers.net) created by gk
This is a ticket dedicated to investigate the crash mentioned in …
7:45 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
update link (diff)
4:24 AM Ticket #12196 (bug) closed by nickm
duplicate: Thanks! This is a duplicate of #7164 .
2:52 AM Ticket #12196 (bug) created by Theo
microdesc_free(): Bug: microdesc_free() called, but md was still …
2:07 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by saint
deal_with_it.gif (diff)

Jun 3, 2014:

11:43 PM Ticket #7005 (seccomp2) closed by nickm
implemented: It would appear that this is solved by the sandbox code in 0.2.5
11:28 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add event (in spite of freeze, sorry) (diff)
9:54 PM Ticket #12195 (Match channel and circid, not just circid) created by nickm
In one or two places in the code, we try to tell which circuit a cell …
9:49 PM Ticket #12194 (rend_client_note_connection_attempt_ended() gets called redundantly) created by andrea
When hidden service connection attempts fail, …
9:29 PM Ticket #12193 (Set up a Mozilla Persona testing server) created by mikeperry
An increasingly common problem with Tor usage is that websites often …
7:56 PM Ticket #12192 (TOR does not function on hardened linux kernel with PaX) created by cypherpunks
The latest version of TOR is suffering from an RWX mprotect issue …
6:38 PM Ticket #12191 (command_process_create_cell: calls channel_send_destroy() for already ...) created by cypherpunks
command_process_create_cell tries to check several conditions and …
6:19 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by zyan
add yan (diff)
6:13 PM Ticket #12190 (Pyptlib does not join args or optargs correctly in ...) created by RushingWookie
In ClientTransportPlugin.reportMethodSuccess, the code for joining the …
3:27 PM Ticket #12185 (@type stripping having issues with python3) closed by atagar
fixed: [https://gitweb.torproject.org/stem.git/commitdiff/4e458ee979569f2be2cf
3:22 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/23 edited by lunar
add item (diff)
1:27 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
some language tweaks / fix link (diff)
12:31 PM TorWeeklyNews edited by lunar
update next steps (diff)
12:30 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
FREEZE (diff)
12:23 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
add credits (diff)
11:48 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by Pepijn
(diff)
11:32 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by hellais
Add myself to the list of attendees (diff)
10:12 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
/me raises hand (diff)
9:04 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
9:04 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
8:53 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by sysrqb
(diff)
8:49 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
write about Marc Juarez' RFC (diff)
8:44 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
wite about stem (diff)
8:34 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
write about Tails 1.1 (diff)
4:46 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by torland
(diff)
1:42 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
apostrophes (diff)
1:39 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
another report (diff)
1:35 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
write about relay profiling (diff)
1:26 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
spaces/remove xxx (diff)
1:25 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
some more misc (diff)
1:24 AM org/operations/Infrastructure/support.torproject.org edited by Sherief
(diff)
1:06 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add report (diff)

Jun 2, 2014:

8:50 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add reports (diff)
8:10 PM Ticket #12185 (@type stripping having issues with python3) created by atagar
zoltan reports the following stacktrace with python3... […] This …
7:57 PM doc/GoAgent edited by dcf
Re-add the "CA with known private key" issue. (diff)
7:33 PM Ticket #12184 (Circuit on detached list which I had no reason to mark) created by cypherpunks
I still get this in combination with other warnings. Using FreeBSD 10, …
7:27 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
add item (diff)
6:31 PM TorArticles edited by Kelley
(diff)
6:18 PM Ticket #12183 (remove obsolete jshooks files) created by arthuredelstein
The two files jshooks.js and jshooks4.js are no longer used because TB …
2:00 PM Ticket #12016 (Report ID Generated with Insecure RNG) closed by hellais
fixed: This is now fixed in the latest version of ooni-backend: …
1:58 PM Ticket #7428 (Remove utils/onion.py) closed by hellais
fixed: This is done.
1:57 PM Ticket #7402 (Add support for configuration parameter to be set on test helpers) closed by hellais
fixed: This specification is currently too vague and we should specify an …
1:55 PM Ticket #7398 (Write submitted reports to database) closed by hellais
wontfix: Given the evolution of oonib this is no longer a desired feature.
1:54 PM Ticket #7375 (Document the running of multiprotocol traceroute test) closed by hellais
fixed: Documentation for such test is now being provided: …
12:45 PM Ticket #12182 (TODO link broken) closed by nickm
fixed
12:25 PM Ticket #12182 (TODO link broken) created by meskio
The file TODO on the source code links too: …
12:22 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
more reports/add item (diff)
11:36 AM TorWeeklyNews/BugsToPlug edited by karsten
Moved #11216 to TWN 2014/22. (diff)
11:35 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by karsten
Add easy BridgeDB task to get involved with. (diff)
9:39 AM Ticket #12181 (Create repository for oonireader) created by hellais
Currently the ooni-probe report parser and analyser is only hosted on …
7:52 AM TorWeeklyNews/BugsToPlug edited by karsten
Mention component name for already covered items to be sure to … (diff)
7:03 AM Ticket #12166 (Stupid bug making nightlies don't build) closed by gk
fixed: Fixed in cd1abfcb87caafdb473de1c24a73c25d84a75c9a.
6:18 AM Ticket #10405 (Bug: Tried to open a socket with DisableNetwork set.) closed by nickm
fixed: Applied this as dd0745d0663ed1988d159f1ef105df424f10c54a. Please send …
5:55 AM Ticket #12180 (Please configure yatei's Apache to compress CollecTor's responses) created by karsten
I'd like to have Apache compress all of CollecTor's responses which …
5:53 AM Ticket #12179 (Please configure sewerzowi's Tomcat or Apache to compress Onionoo's ...) created by karsten
The following untested change to /etc/tomcat6/server.xml
4:26 AM Ticket #12177 (Fa-blog needs a new certificate) created by mrphs
I've recently got my hands (back) on fa-blog.tpo, trying to bring it …
3:27 AM Ticket #12176 (Install python-django-south on Moschatum) created by Sherief
Please install [https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/python-django-south
2:59 AM Ticket #12087 (goptlib could provide IsClient()/IsServer().) closed by dcf
fixed
2:56 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
more reports (diff)
2:01 AM Ticket #12088 (goptlib should provide a method for querying the state location.) closed by yawning
fixed: Done: …
12:50 AM Ticket #12175 (Wikia completely broken) created by cypherpunks
wikia.com seems to have dropped all support for HTTPS. Accessing the …
12:37 AM Ticket #12174 (No longer loads rulesets from HTTPSEverywhereUserRules) created by cypherpunks
HTTPS Everywhere 4.0 Development 16, no longer loads rulesets from XML …
12:22 AM Ticket #12173 (There should be an option to report spam) created by NewEraCracker
See the last comment in this entry: …
12:18 AM Ticket #12172 (./makexpi.sh fails when pkg directory doesn't exist) created by arthuredelstein
Here's the problem: […] (Patch to be posted shortly.)
12:13 AM Ticket #12171 (HTTPS Everywhere breaks HostGator suspended pages.) created by NewEraCracker
For example links such as: …

Jun 1, 2014:

11:43 PM Ticket #12168 (Error message requesting a forward to bugs.torproject.org) closed by nickm
duplicate: Thanks for submitting this! It appears to be a duplicate of bug #7164.
10:55 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by davidiw
(diff)
10:14 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
8:25 PM Ticket #12170 (Investigate performance issues surrounding count_usable_descriptors()) created by nickm
According to a gprof output generated by Andrea (#11322), her busy Tor …
8:00 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
7:52 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
write some items (diff)
6:15 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
6:00 PM Ticket #12169 (Improve speed by fixing tor_memeq performance, bottleneck(s)) created by nickm
According to some #11332 results, tor_memeq shows up a bit high in our …
4:03 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by yawning
Add my flight info. (diff)
8:33 AM Ticket #11657 (Deploy a system to offer invitation-based text chat support to users) closed by karsten
fixed
7:05 AM Ticket #11173 (Write quarterly report for Q1/2014) closed by karsten
fixed: Karen says this report has been submitted. Closing.
6:55 AM Ticket #12168 (Error message requesting a forward to bugs.torproject.org) created by metamagico
[Sat May 31 14:28:06 2014] Tor Software Error - The Tor software …
5:13 AM Ticket #10082 (flashproxy-client fails to communicate with connected browser proxies ...) closed by dcf
invalid: I'm going to close this. It looks more like either random flash proxy …
5:13 AM Ticket #10242 (obfs-flash-client does not reconnect well when browser proxy reconnects) closed by dcf
duplicate: This appears to be a duplicate of the newer #10993/#11301, which have …

May 31, 2014:

10:16 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
9:36 PM Ticket #10977 (parse_file should warn if the user attempts to parse a tarball) closed by atagar
implemented: On reflection rather than warning I added tarfile support. Stem's …
8:17 PM Ticket #12166 (Stupid bug making nightlies don't build) created by ln5
(unless they succeed on first try).
7:11 PM Ticket #9862 (Tor hangs because stem isn't reading its stdout) closed by atagar
fixed: Sweet, it works! …
8:13 AM Ticket #12144 (Please create new virtual host collector.torproject.org on yatei) closed by weasel
fixed
8:04 AM Ticket #12133 (Grant users in the "support" group the ability to create Prosody ...) closed by weasel
fixed: as explained on irc, pebkac :)

May 30, 2014:

11:26 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
11:01 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by harmony
add self (diff)
10:02 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
8:43 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
8:05 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by mttp
grammar (diff)
8:03 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by mttp
(diff)
7:29 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by dgoulet
(diff)
6:01 PM Ticket #12164 (Users with no network obstacles are emailing us instead of clicking connect) created by mttp
In https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10610 the initial …
5:54 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
3:49 PM Ticket #12150 (Fonts limit bypass with iframes) closed by gk
duplicate: I just realized that this is a duplicate of #5798. See comment 13 there.
3:41 PM Ticket #12163 (Tor 0.2.4.22 doesn't bind to low IPv6 ports) created by rommelbak
IPv4 works fine with a low port number (445 in my case), but IPv6 …
3:20 PM doc/gsoc edited by atagar
(diff)
2:53 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
1:43 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by robgjansen
added leiah (diff)
1:29 PM Ticket #12162 (Youtube hotlinking blocked) created by cypherpunks
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=114440837&postcount=414
10:43 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
add item (diff)
10:35 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by aagbsn
(diff)
7:11 AM Ticket #12154 (TorBrowser does no longer support HTML5 video.) closed by gk
worksforme: Works for me for e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNebNRDUWs. If …
6:56 AM Ticket #12158 (Disable automatic add-ons update) closed by gk
wontfix: 1) Disabling auto-updates of extensions, especially security-related …
6:44 AM Ticket #12161 (launcher breaks arguments with spaces) closed by gk
fixed: Replying to arma: > (What is our plan tickets like this …
4:21 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by juha
(diff)
4:13 AM Ticket #10996 (Create and send FAQ briefing document to sponsor) reopened by arma
Can we post it now, Kelley? Thanks!
4:12 AM Ticket #11005 (Find a hotel for 2014 summer dev. meeting attendees) closed by arma
wontfix: The only reasonable options as I understood them were far out in the …
4:07 AM Ticket #10995 (Send Save-the-Date Email) closed by arma
implemented: I sent a bunch of these. Am sending a few more still. Closing ticket.
3:56 AM Ticket #12159 (Windows builds are for 32 and 64 bit systems.) closed by mttp
fixed: Fixed in …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.