Timeline




matching tags

Oct 2, 2015:

8:16 PM doc/FallbackDirectoryMirrors edited by teor
Modify current status for #4483, rewrite for actual behaviour (diff)
6:59 PM doc/meek edited by dcf
Rate-limited meek-azure today. (diff)
6:21 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/TorProcessShare created by mcs
initial draft
5:12 PM Ticket #17220 (math symbols not supported by font whitelist) created by arthuredelstein
nicoo pointed out that we are missing math symbols in the font …
4:58 PM Ticket #17219 (Tor2Web HS descriptor lookups fail) closed by donncha
not a bug
4:38 PM Ticket #17219 (Tor2Web HS descriptor lookups fail) created by donncha
While testing Tor's Tor2Web mode, all HS descriptor lookup's were …
4:12 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/CodeReviews edited by teor
Code reviews session draft (diff)
4:09 PM TorWeeklyNews/2015/36 edited by teor
Add bootstrap resistance session (diff)
3:56 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by faern
(diff)
3:44 PM Website/MainSiteRedesign edited by isabela
(diff)
3:43 PM download-flow.jpg attached to Website/MainSiteRedesign by isabela
3:40 PM Website/MainSiteRedesign edited by isabela
(diff)
3:39 PM page-description.jpg attached to Website/MainSiteRedesign by isabela
3:35 PM Website/MainSiteRedesign edited by isabela
(diff)
3:35 PM first-and-last-versions.jpg attached to Website/MainSiteRedesign by isabela
3:14 PM Ticket #17218 (Move most of "circuit_mark_for_close" into "circuit_free" or ...) created by nickm
The function "circuit_mark_for_close()" calls a few other functions …
3:11 PM Website edited by mrphs
Don't show closed tickets (diff)
3:02 PM doc/ResearchEthics edited by amj703
(diff)
2:58 PM Ticket #17217 (Change clients to automatically use IPv6 if they can bootstrap over it) created by teor
Tor currently defaults to avoiding IPv6 directories and ORPorts. When …
2:51 PM doc/ResearchEthics edited by amj703
(diff)
2:50 PM doc/ResearchEthics edited by amj703
(diff)
2:49 PM doc/ResearchEthics created by amj703
2:49 PM Ticket #17192 (Create LDAP account for Juga) closed by weasel
fixed
2:42 PM Website edited by lunar
add a link to the main site redesign page (diff)
2:20 PM Website edited by lunar
add a write-up of the workflow discussed in Berlin (diff)
2:18 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ResearchEthicsNotes edited by amj703
(diff)
2:03 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ResearchEthicsNotes created by amj703
1:59 PM Ticket #17216 (Make Tor Browser's updater work over Hidden Services) created by isis
This would provide additional cover traffic for other HSes. Another …
1:38 PM Website/MainSiteRedesign edited by lunar
more notes on the brainstorming (diff)
1:24 PM Website/MainSiteRedesign created by lunar
work in progress
1:09 PM Ticket #17004 (Add tests for function directory_handle_command_get) closed by nickm
implemented: Merging this one, with small cleanups. Thanks!
1:06 PM Website edited by lunar
update contact people (diff)
1:01 PM TorWeeklyNews/2015/36 edited by lunar
add possible item (diff)
12:34 PM Ticket #17082 (Improve coverage on src/common/tortls.c) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged and cleaned up. (For future patches, please remember 'make …
11:57 AM Ticket #17215 (New mailing list onionspace-berlin) created by infinity0
Hi, Please create a onionspace-berlin@… mailing …
11:56 AM Ticket #17188 (Tor should warn users when traveling backwards through time) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged it!
11:55 AM Ticket #14846 (Controller: retrieve an HS descriptor of a service run by a user) closed by nickm
implemented: Looks okay. Merged to master!
11:55 AM Ticket #16291 (Emit control event when a HS descriptor is generated) closed by nickm
implemented: Done as part of parent ticket.
11:54 AM Ticket #17060 (routerset_parse doesn't accept IPv6 addresses) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged, with minor conflicts!
11:23 AM Ticket #17026 (Set unused smartlist entries to zero) closed by nickm
implemented: I've confirmed that this patch has 100% coverage under the existing …
11:12 AM Ticket #17075 (Improve coverage on common/compat_libevent.c) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged with tweaks and cleanups. (In the future, run "make …
11:03 AM Ticket #17214 (Check integrity of uploaded files periodically) created by ilv
It would be a nice idea to have an automated script that could …
10:52 AM Ticket #17084 (Improve coverage on src/common/util_format.c) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged, tidied, more tests added.
10:38 AM Ticket #17213 (Request other applications with GetTor) closed by ilv
duplicate
10:27 AM Ticket #13506 (Explain/document what various hidden service close reasons mean) closed by nickm
implemented: CANT_ATTACH isn't there because it isn't part of the protocol: […]
10:08 AM Ticket #17213 (Request other applications with GetTor) created by arlolra
Let's discuss a new set of commands / syntax to request different …
10:08 AM Ticket #17212 (Request other applications with GetTor) created by arlolra
Let's discuss a new set of commands / syntax to request different …
10:03 AM Ticket #17211 (Split words on whitespace) created by arlolra
9:15 AM Ticket #17210 (.gitignore OS X .DS_Store files) closed by nickm
implemented: Sure; merged!
9:13 AM doc/FallbackDirectoryMirrors created by teor
Initial version
8:54 AM Ticket #17210 (.gitignore OS X .DS_Store files) created by teor
Please merger my branch ignore-osx-ds-store for a .gitignore …
5:52 AM Ticket #17209 (Keep https://dist.torproject.org/win32/ up to date) created by teor
A user reports finding the most recent tor binaries for Windows in …
5:46 AM Ticket #17208 (New reported disk leaks in Tor Browser) created by arthuredelstein
This document is interesting: …
12:46 AM Ticket #17207 (Testing navigator.mimeTypes for known names can reveal info and ...) created by TemporaryNick
I gathered a list of MIME Types from IANA and other sources. Then …

Oct 1, 2015:

8:45 PM Ticket #16745 (Update needed to FAQ pluggable transports) closed by dcf
invalid: Closing because the request is not specific and there's no one to do …
7:50 PM Ticket #17206 (TorBrowser GeoIP works incorrectly) created by cypherpunks
It gives France too often even if the exit node is in another country
4:44 PM Ticket #17205 (Please create a funding@ mailing list) created by sysrqb
Please create a new mailing list funding@ and make …
4:44 PM Ticket #2863 (feature request: 'include' config directive) closed by nickm
duplicate: Closing in favor of #1922
4:33 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MembershipProcess edited by dcf
Typos. (diff)
3:52 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MembershipProcess edited by lunar
let's be nicer (diff)
3:33 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MembershipProcess edited by lunar
more refinments after discussing with Nick (diff)
3:30 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MembershipProcess edited by lunar
add a proposal for the actual process (diff)
3:23 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MembershipProcess edited by lunar
add some stuff after discussing with Nick (diff)
3:10 PM Ticket #11338 (Allow hostnames in bridge configuration lines when used with PTs) closed by isis
wontfix: Closing because we don't want to do this. FTE wanted this for TB so …
2:26 PM Ticket #16035 (Implement proposal 244: RFC5705 for exporting key material in tls handshake) closed by nickm
worksforme: This is done as part of 15055; folding this back into that one.
2:23 PM Ticket #16506 (Open subtickets tor improving test coverage in specific areas) closed by nickm
implemented
2:23 PM Ticket #17203 (Please provide a VM for webstats.torproject.org) created by Sebastian
For our funding campaign we would like to use access counts to the …
2:20 PM Ticket #17202 (Shut down SVN) created by nickm
It is now 2015. Let us not have an SVN server running in 2016.
2:19 PM Ticket #15524 (makefile rules for *.i files broken) closed by teor
fixed: I think this ticket has been resolved by deleting the *.i files with …
2:19 PM Ticket #17201 (Migrate everything from internal SVN) created by nickm
Our internal SVN repo is mostly obsolete, and should get migrated to …
2:18 PM Ticket #17200 (New VM for corporate git) created by nickm
It's time to retire the corporate SVN repo and make a corporate Git …
2:07 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MembershipProcess edited by lunar
formatting (diff)
2:06 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MembershipProcess edited by lunar
discuss several of the remaining stuff with sysrqb (diff)
2:01 PM Ticket #16804 (Add more chutney networks to "make test-network" or such) closed by nickm
implemented: Done already!
2:01 PM Ticket #15923 (path creation timeout?) closed by teor
worksforme: Some of the following options should help you: …
1:57 PM Ticket #15995 (cut down on recommended version list) closed by weasel
fixed
1:56 PM Ticket #17198 (Implement non-adaptive padding negotiation primitives) closed by mikeperry
duplicate: This was a misfile. #17199 is the real ticket. Closing.
1:49 PM Ticket #16411 (Variable-length cells can lie about their length) closed by teor
not a bug
1:35 PM Ticket #17199 (Implement non-adaptive padding negotiation primitives) created by mikeperry
This ticket is to cover the pieces of proposal 254 …
1:35 PM Ticket #17198 (Implement non-adaptive padding negotiation primitives) created by mikeperry
This ticket is to cover the pieces of proposal 254 …
1:08 PM Ticket #4537 (Make tor26 not v1 dir auth anymore?) closed by weasel
fixed
1:08 PM Ticket #4185 (Bridge easily detected by GFW) closed by nickm
worksforme: Pluggable transports and domain fronting seem to be working okay these …
1:05 PM Ticket #3163 (Document that Vidalia relies on the format of the 'tor --version' output) closed by nickm
wontfix
12:59 PM Ticket #13202 (Figure out a way to deal with bridges missing PT arguments.) closed by yawning
wontfix: Closing this, since we're on 0.2.7.x, and we haven't had issues with …
12:56 PM Ticket #1794 (Finish support for AES_CTR acceleration on Solaris) closed by yawning
wontfix: 0.2.7.x and later *REQUIRE* OpenSSL versions that have working and …
12:50 PM Ticket #15714 (Don't always ditch intro point after 16384 introductions) closed by asn
fixed: All child tickets closed and I think we are happy with the current …
12:50 PM Ticket #15744 (Is 16384 introductions a sane limit for IP rotation?) closed by asn
fixed: Based on the research here, it seems that the number 16384 accomodates …
12:49 PM Ticket #15746 (Add a torrc option to set the value of INTRODUCE2 cells seen before ...) closed by asn
wontfix: Dev meeting triage: I think we are fine with the behavior introduced …
12:47 PM Ticket #1988 (Add pupnp support to tor-fw-helper) closed by yawning
wontfix: The C tor-fw-helper code is deprecated, and the replacement (written …
12:43 PM Ticket #13667 (Prevent port scanning of hidden services) closed by asn
fixed: Replying to asn: > I will reopen this for a bit, to …
12:41 PM Ticket #8742 (Byte history leaks information about local usage/hidden services) closed by asn
fixed: Replying to asn: > Replying to cypherpunks: > …
12:34 PM org/sponsors/SponsorR edited by dgoulet
(diff)
11:57 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by conradev
Attempt to fix iOS and OS X session link (diff)
11:55 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by conradev
Fixed link to iOS / OS X session (diff)
9:34 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/IPv6Roadmap created by teor
Initial version
8:35 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/CodeReviews created by teor
Initial version
8:34 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/WritingCoreTorPatches edited by teor
Add further notes (diff)
8:28 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/WritingCoreTorPatches created by teor
Initial structure
8:16 AM Ticket #17197 (Use CRLF for all text files written on Windows, accept either CRLF or ...) created by teor
In #17501, stem becomes confused because some text files written on …
4:50 AM Ticket #17196 (Sort and update "Version" drop-down on this trac) created by cypherpunks
Today I submitted a bug against an HTTPS Everywhere ruleset, but could …
12:29 AM Ticket #17195 (HTTPS Everywhere breaks the Vuze Blog) created by cypherpunks
Was recently looking at the website for the Vuze BitTorrent client, …

Sep 30, 2015:

8:55 PM Ticket #16325 (Stem issues with bracketted IPv6 addresses in transport lines) closed by atagar
duplicate: Hi Isis, gonna hazard to guess this is the issue mentioned above. Feel …
8:54 PM Ticket #14320 (Add Tor CLI tool) closed by atagar
user disappeared
8:53 PM Ticket #17051 (The binary reading on Windows platforms don't resolve the "0D0A"/"0A" ...) closed by atagar
fixed
8:38 PM Ticket #17190 (Replace karsten with qbi on listowner@ alias) closed by qbi
fixed: child is fixed, so this ticket can be fixed too.
8:37 PM Ticket #17191 (remove karsten's role as listadmin from the password repository) closed by qbi
fixed: Removed karsten from .users
7:47 PM Ticket #12727 (Vanilla Tor Connectivity Issues In Iran -- Directory Authorities Blocked?) closed by dcf
wontfix: Closing as this is pretty old and it seems users are working around …
4:34 PM Ticket #17194 (syslog identity tag) closed by nickm
implemented
3:54 PM doc/gsoc edited by ilv
ilv's 6th status report (diff)
3:47 PM Ticket #17194 (syslog identity tag) created by weasel
When logging to syslog, tor currently sets "Tor" as the logging …
3:27 PM Ticket #17193 (Don't print bridge IPs/fingerprints in WARN/NOTICE log messages) created by isis
By default, we currently print out bridge IP:ports and fingerprints in …
3:16 PM org/roadmaps/TorObfuscation edited by isis
(diff)
3:14 PM Ticket #17192 (Create LDAP account for Juga) created by isis
[…]
3:01 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by dcf
This link to #1922 looks like a copy-paste error (a correct link to … (diff)
3:00 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by dcf
Deabsolutize some more links. (diff)
2:52 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by dcf
Deabsolutize links so you can see what pages don't exist. (diff)
2:48 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by qbi
correct link to the RelayOpsMeeting (diff)
2:46 PM Ticket #12464 (When Tor 0.2.6.x is closer to done, profile relays running Tor 0.2.6.x ...) closed by nickm
implemented
2:45 PM Ticket #10912 (Add -fstack-protector-strong when building with gcc 4.9) closed by nickm
worksforme: No complaints about -fstack-protector-all so far; closing this.
2:41 PM Ticket #7201 (Expand remaining parts of xxx-new-crypto-sketch) closed by nickm
implemented: This is pretty much superseded by other projects now.
2:35 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by damecore
(diff)
2:31 PM org/roadmaps/TorObfuscation edited by isis
Make tickets into links so that I know what is being referenced … (diff)
2:29 PM org/roadmaps/TorObfuscation edited by isis
Mark that a thing has to do with the Dust PT so that I stop getting … (diff)
2:24 PM org/roadmaps/TorObfuscation edited by isis
update statuses and list myself as the "owner" of the #7144/prop#188 item (diff)
2:24 PM Tag change on org/roadmaps/TorObfuscation by isis
Tags bridgedb, pt, tor-bridge, tor-pt added
2:06 PM Ticket #17191 (remove karsten's role as listadmin from the password repository) created by qbi
Karsten has access as a listadmin to some list passwords. Remove this …
2:04 PM Ticket #17190 (Replace karsten with qbi on listowner@ alias) reopened by qbi
2:03 PM Ticket #17189 (Replace karsten with qbi as moderator on many mailing lists) closed by karsten
fixed
2:01 PM Ticket #17190 (Replace karsten with qbi on listowner@ alias) closed by qbi
fixed: I changed the listmaster alias in puppet. Karsten changed the …
2:01 PM doc/emailLists edited by karsten
Replace karsten with qbi as moderator for many lists. (diff)
1:52 PM Ticket #17190 (Replace karsten with qbi on listowner@ alias) created by karsten
qbi is taking over karsten's list admin hat. Please add qbi to the …
1:49 PM Ticket #17189 (Replace karsten with qbi as moderator on many mailing lists) created by karsten
qbi is taking over karsten's list admin hat, so he should become the …
1:29 PM Ticket #16647 (Remaining workaround for Libevent 1.2) closed by nickm
fixed: 0d43a54d1c9c1be24c33eed79029d1bd44a6a28a fixes this
1:15 PM org/sponsors/SponsorT edited by elation
(diff)
1:13 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/PTMeeting created by elation
11:45 AM Tor Exp report Template.ods attached to org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting by damecore
Tor expense report template
11:09 AM Ticket #17188 (Tor should warn users when traveling backwards through time) created by hdevalence
An attacker can do evil things by rewinding a user's clock, without …
10:37 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/AroundTheTorWorld/ExecutiveDirectorSearch created by cypherpunks
10:02 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ThreatModeling edited by elation
(diff)
10:01 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ThreatModeling created by elation
9:49 AM Ticket #17055 (meek like proxy for torbutton) closed by gk
wontfix: Hard to say what exactly you want but we'll neither put Torbutton to …
9:38 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ApplicationsTeam edited by gk
(diff)
9:34 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ApplicationsTeam edited by gk
(diff)
9:31 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ApplicationsTeam created by gk
9:28 AM Ticket #17116 (Please remove host sewerzowi) closed by weasel
fixed: removed from puppet, nagios, ldap
8:56 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/BootstrapBlockingResistance edited by teor
Security issues (diff)
8:54 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/BootstrapBlockingResistance edited by teor
Label with tor or tor browser (diff)
8:49 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/AsksWeShouldMakeFromOtherOrganizationsAndAllies edited by ben@…
(diff)
8:48 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/AsksWeShouldMakeFromOtherOrganizationsAndAllies edited by ben@…
Minor editing and flow (diff)
8:46 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/BootstrapBlockingResistance created by teor
Initial session notes
8:44 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/AsksWeShouldMakeFromOtherOrganizationsAndAllies created by ben@…
2:53 AM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Changed gitsubmodules instructions to HTTPS instead of SSH (diff)
2:37 AM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Added a link for "Markdown preview" plugin (diff)

Sep 29, 2015:

10:43 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by kfreds
(diff)
9:01 PM Ticket #17187 (New header for torproject.org) created by 1941211
Hello, Here is a proposition of a new header for the torproject.org …
8:55 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Notes/OpSec101 edited by qbi
PRISM break (diff)
8:53 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/TeachingTor edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:52 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
move the table to the end of the page (diff)
8:52 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:51 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:48 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
abuse answer templates (diff)
8:47 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:46 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
ISp relations (diff)
8:34 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/TeachingTor edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:33 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/TeachingTor edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:33 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/TeachingTor created by Beatrice
8:30 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
educate LEAs (diff)
8:28 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:21 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
exit guidelines (diff)
8:17 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
insurance policy (diff)
8:15 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
(diff)
7:58 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Notes/OpSec101 created by nickm
7:55 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by nickm
(diff)
7:46 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by karsten
Link to directory authority operators meeting. (diff)
7:44 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
(diff)
7:44 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/DirectoryAuthorityOperators created by karsten
Create notes page.
7:33 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
paragraph about grants (diff)
7:18 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting edited by qbi
(diff)
5:44 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
5:42 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
4:30 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MembershipProcess created by lunar
minutes on the membership discussion
4:28 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by lunar
add link to session about membership (diff)
3:32 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/RelayOpsMeeting created by qbi
3:26 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
Add overall goals section (diff)
3:23 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
clarify iOS schedule (diff)
3:22 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
OS X relay performance tuning additions (diff)
3:20 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
Add VPN, pluggable transports, binaries, releases (diff)
3:08 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
Performance tuning (diff)
3:04 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
system tor and VPN (diff)
2:59 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
Update build script notes (diff)
2:54 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
Rearrange list (diff)
2:51 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X edited by teor
Initial notes about iOS and OS X (diff)
2:43 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/iOS and OS X created by teor
Initial framework
2:27 PM Ticket #17186 (We could not locate a Tor node with that fingerprint.) created by lummer
When i try and register my relay at …
2:11 PM Ticket #17185 (Weather could not locate a Tor node) created by lummer
When i try and register my relay at …
11:22 AM Ticket #17184 (0.2.7.3-rc: no IPv6 Tor connections) created by toralf
0.2.6.10 works fine, with that I have > 200 IPv6 inbound connections …
10:59 AM Ticket #17183 (Add exit-policy/reject-private so stem can discover ...) created by teor
Add controller getinfo exit-policy/reject-private for the reject rules …
10:54 AM Ticket #17182 (keyserver timeout) created by hamsterjovial
Hello, I am trying to install a Tor node on Ubuntu. gpg --keyserver …
10:49 AM Ticket #17165 (new isolation flag inconsistent spelling) closed by nickm
fixed: Tried again!
10:08 AM Ticket #10672 (Send mail to bridge operators and inform them of pluggable transports) closed by isis
worksforme: We've coalesced on using the tor-relays@… list to …
10:07 AM Ticket #12130 (Figure out deployment strategy for obfs4) closed by isis
fixed: I think we can consider obfs4 fully deployed at this point, since it's …
9:21 AM Ticket #17165 (new isolation flag inconsistent spelling) reopened by cypherpunks
The fix introduced a typo. KeyepAliveIsolateSOCKSAuth instead of …
9:05 AM Ticket #17181 (Block every ORPort IP address in ExitPolicyRejectPrivate, not just the ...) created by teor
If multiple ORPort IP addresses are configured, block them all in …
8:22 AM Ticket #17165 (new isolation flag inconsistent spelling) closed by nickm
fixed: Fixed!
8:20 AM Ticket #15609 (Consistent spelling of SOCKSPort in torrc) closed by nickm
fixed: done.
8:18 AM Ticket #17173 (Bug: tor_addr_is_internal() called from src/common/address.c:1646 with ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Cherry-picked to maint-0.2.7! Thank you! (Please make future 0.2.7 …
8:13 AM Ticket #17180 (Please add jenkins builders for 0.2.7 branch) created by nickm
Hello! Now that maint-0.2.7 is its own branch, with a corresponding …
8:11 AM Ticket #17154 (FAIL: src/test/test_keygen.sh running "make V=1 check" using BSD make) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged to maint-0.2.7!
8:08 AM Ticket #17151 (FreeBSD: fix test_bt failures) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged into maint-0.2.7
7:52 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by isabela
(diff)
7:49 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/AroundTheTorWorld/CodeOfConduct edited by tgl
(diff)
7:42 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/AroundTheTorWorld/CodeOfConduct created by tgl
7:35 AM doc/gsoc edited by atagar
(diff)

Sep 28, 2015:

9:54 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/NetworkTeamRestrospective edited by isabela
(diff)
9:52 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/NetworkTeamRestrospective edited by isabela
(diff)
9:48 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/NetworkTeamRestrospective edited by isabela
(diff)
9:38 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/NetworkTeamRestrospective edited by isabela
(diff)
9:33 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/NetworkTeamRestrospective edited by isabela
(diff)
9:26 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/NetworkTeamRestrospective created by isabela
9:15 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by karsten
Fix indentation. (diff)
9:14 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/MeasurementTeam created by karsten
Create notes page.
8:32 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by alnermcgunn
(diff)
8:28 PM Ticket #17179 (Replace lemmonii with a VM) created by nickm
lemmonii is a laptop. People use it to run screen sessions for IRC. …
8:26 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by alnermcgunn
(diff)
8:24 PM WikiStart edited by isabela
(diff)
8:17 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:11 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
7:56 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by nickm
whoops, it isn't 2012. :( (diff)
7:54 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/AddressingDenialOfServiceAttacks created by nickm
7:54 PM org/meetings/2012SummerDevMeeting/Notes edited by nickm
(diff)
5:33 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
5:30 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
4:52 PM Ticket #17178 (Rendezvous Single Onion Services: One-Hop Intro Point and Rendezvous) created by teor
The following patch enables one-hop intro point and rendezvous …
2:20 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by faern
(diff)
2:00 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by gc
(diff)
12:25 PM Ticket #17177 (update ldap key for Andreas Lehner) closed by weasel
fixed: verified in person. done.
12:24 PM Ticket #17177 (update ldap key for Andreas Lehner) created by weasel
update ldap key for Andreas Lehner to …
8:07 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
8:07 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
7:41 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Beatrice
(diff)
6:14 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by iwakeh
(diff)

Sep 27, 2015:

10:25 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
8:17 PM Ticket #17175 (Site is able to detect locale in some way) created by cypherpunks
Today I tried to search Google using localized Tor Browser. And I was …
7:08 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by Pepijn
(diff)
6:39 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by anadahz
(diff)
6:37 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by anadahz
Postponed: OONI Hackathon (diff)
6:21 PM Ticket #17174 (Tor unexpectedly exited) created by Bertholdt
I was in the process of making myself a hidden-service, but as I …
5:57 PM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Link to original wiki page (diff)
5:50 PM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Added an example of static html build of the website (diff)
5:37 PM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Added URL to check live example (diff)
5:25 PM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Added an exampe of commiting a new article (diff)
5:04 PM Ticket #17173 (Bug: tor_addr_is_internal() called from src/common/address.c:1646 with ...) created by fk
After upgrading from 0.2.7.2-alpha to 0.2.7.3-rc, I'm getting lots of …
4:47 PM Ticket #17172 (A fast guide to run a Win32 tor relay) created by TORques
https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-doc-relay.html.en Since Vidalia …
3:17 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by dcf
dl.acm.org (diff)
9:14 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by ben@…
added Ben to attendee list (diff)
5:36 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by teor
Add alternate subway route for the marathon (diff)
2:18 AM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Improving redaction (diff)
1:40 AM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Minor changes on Overview (diff)
1:36 AM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Content, presentation and summary (diff)
1:10 AM WebsiteProposalClv edited by clv
Overview and platform layer (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.