matching tags

Oct 10, 2015:

9:46 PM Ticket #17316 (ooni https webpage pulls in css from http, so iceweasel breaks it) created by arma
https://ooni.torproject.org/ for me gives a mixed content warning, and …
9:40 PM Ticket #17315 (explain replay prevention in obfs4 spec) created by arma
phw informs me that obfs4 does indeed have replay prevention (where if …
6:24 PM Ticket #17314 (License for Erebus) created by atagar
Hi Cristobal, just realized that I forgot to have us set up the …
5:58 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by atagar
Updating lists.torproject.org. Phobos is, of course, no longer around … (diff)
10:21 AM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by isis
mark cloud.tpo and doxygen.tpo as having been shut down (diff)
12:58 AM Ticket #17313 (Crash in Canvas patch seen on OS X Tor Browser) created by arthuredelstein
I built tor-browser.git on OS X (non cross-compiled), and added …

Oct 9, 2015:

10:30 PM doc/meek edited by dcf
End of meek-amazon outage. (diff)
4:36 PM Ticket #17312 (Create new mailinglist for internal community tech support) created by nickm
Some of our folks can make an obsolete microprocessor stand up and …
4:25 PM Ticket #17311 (Please make tor-project@) created by atagar
Hi qbi. As discussed on tor-internal@ I have a scheme underway to …
4:15 PM Ticket #17266 (Finish quick-start part of doc/HACKING) closed by nickm
implemented: Calling this done-ish, but any help or comments would be lovely.
2:46 PM Ticket #17310 (PGP Key change) created by anadahz
2:19 PM Ticket #17309 (Update to October GeoIP2 database) closed by nickm
1:35 PM Ticket #17309 (Update to October GeoIP2 database) created by karsten
2:10 AM doc/meek edited by dcf
Outage of meek-amazon. (diff)

Oct 8, 2015:

3:16 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Roadmap/Measurements edited by tomlurge
added visionion, globe, atlas, analytics server, metrics website (diff)
2:59 PM Ticket #17306 (Split up controller.py's integ tests) created by atagar
Our integ tests are subdivided by module. Generally this is well and …
2:57 PM Ticket #17264 (Finish "WritingTests.txt" document) closed by nickm
implemented: I believe this is finished-enough. But poke me if you think it's …
1:52 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Notes/OpSec101 edited by nickm
1:12 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/AddressingDenialOfServiceAttacks edited by nickm
1:07 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Roadmap/Measurements created by karsten
Create measurement team roadmap page
12:39 PM Ticket #16124 (gitian build fails due to "failed to run on-target setarch i386 bash ...) closed by gk
worksforme: This works for me. Please reopen attaching the build.log if you are …
12:38 PM Ticket #14730 (Nightly builds are failing with compiler crash in binutils for Linux 64bit) closed by gk
worksforme: Seems to be due to an underequipped machine. :)
12:34 PM Ticket #17305 (Make our Gitian setup able to build hardened Linux bundles (64bit)) created by gk
We should think about ways to improve our current Gitian setup …
12:24 PM Ticket #17304 (Release hardened 64bit Linux bundles) created by gk
This is the parent ticket tracking the efforts to get our hardened …
10:28 AM Ticket #17303 (Bad exits inject port 8123 into HTTP redirects) created by ikurua22
Someone who running Tor exit is using Polipo to analyze traffic. I'm …
9:38 AM Ticket #17232 (Onionoo.torproject.org returns HTTP ERROR 500) closed by karsten
fixed: The problem was that the host ran out of inodes. This is now fixed, …
8:55 AM Ticket #17296 (Delete PCPHS component) closed by karsten
fixed: Thanks for the quick response, saint. Removed the PCPHS component. …
4:23 AM Ticket #17300 (Form action on tweakers.net does not get rewritten) created by cypherpunks
On gathering.tweakers.net (forum), registered users can reply to …
3:22 AM doc/ISPCorrespondence edited by lps
3:12 AM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by lps
3:08 AM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by lps
1:49 AM doc/tor-teachers edited by cypherpunks
minor markup change, to avoid space in middle of list (diff)
1:42 AM doc/tor-teachers edited by cypherpunks
1:41 AM doc/tor-teachers edited by cypherpunks
Link to introductory Tor presentation (diff)

Oct 7, 2015:

7:20 PM Ticket #17255 (get_ifaddrs_* unti tests assume an IPv4 address is configured) closed by nickm
fixed: cherry-picked to 0.2.7.
6:55 PM Ticket #17299 (Standardize comment in dirauth-conf) created by dgoulet
After discussions in Berlin, I would like to propose a standard format …
6:34 PM Ticket #7114 (HTTPS Everywhere: microchip.com broken https support) reopened by cypherpunks
This needs to be disabled again. Example: …
5:57 PM Ticket #15963 (Don't vote HSDir if we aren't voting Fast) closed by nickm
implemented: It's a feature! Not backporting.
5:56 PM Ticket #16052 (Hidden service socket exhaustion by opening many connections) closed by nickm
fixed: 027 is in rc now, and will be stable very soon. If you need this …
5:56 PM Ticket #16924 (Properly free channel during channel_free_list) closed by nickm
fixed: Not causing any actual trouble in 0.2.6, so far as anybody can tell. …
5:55 PM Ticket #16644 (Unpredictable scheduling behavior of threads) closed by nickm
fixed: Marking as fixed-in-0.2.7. Though this casuses "unpredictable …
5:52 PM Ticket #15760 (tortls.c fails to compile with OpenSSL 1.1.0-dev) closed by nickm
fixed: This is fixed in 0.2.7, and 0.2.7 will be stable before Openssl 1.1 is …
5:51 PM Ticket #15240 (Tor starts PTs before creating the extended_orport_auth_cookie file ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Marking as fixed-in-0.2.6; not planning to fix in 0.2.5. Upgrade to …
5:50 PM Ticket #16013 (Assertion ENTRY_TO_CONN(conn)->state == AP_CONN_STATE_CIRCUIT_WAIT ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Marking as fixed-in-0.2.6; not planning to fix in 0.2.5. Upgrade to …
5:48 PM Ticket #13698 (Wrong failure report when closing parallel intro points) closed by nickm
fixed: This is fixed in 0.2.6; not going to backport to 0.2.5. Please …
5:47 PM Ticket #15919 (How to set up obfsproxy between client and server using tor) closed by nickm
not a bug: Hi! Sorry for the long delay! This is a "how do I do X with Tor" …
5:46 PM Ticket #15436 (Unaligned access in SipHash24 code) closed by nickm
fixed: Calling this "fixed in 0.2.6", wontfix on 0.2.5. Use 0.2.6 if you …
5:14 PM Ticket #17298 (IPv6 on cappadocicum) created by atagar
Hi Peter. During the dev meeting Jake and other authority operators …
5:00 PM Ticket #17297 (TorCheck fails on new exit egress IP not in exit DB, confusing to users) created by starlight
I've seen this several times and finally figured out what was behind …
4:43 PM Ticket #17296 (Delete PCPHS component) created by karsten
The PCPHS (Point-Click-Publish Hidden Service) component was created …
4:15 PM org/sponsors/SponsorU/Tor edited by nickm
4:14 PM org/sponsors/SponsorU/Tor edited by nickm
4:09 PM org/sponsors/SponsorS/IntegrationTesting edited by nickm
4:05 PM Ticket #17295 (Route-selection and guard-selection logic completely replaced) created by nickm
By Nov 2016, we have a deliverable to get our route selection much …
4:04 PM Ticket #17294 (Complete users manuals for low-level layers in tor-guts) created by nickm
Our tor-guts code (or our doxygen or whatever) should contain a …
4:02 PM Ticket #17293 (Multiple new anti-DoS designs implemented since Oct 2015) created by nickm
This is a deliverable for November 2016
4:01 PM Ticket #17292 (tor-guts documentation should cover all modules) created by nickm
This is a deliverable for November 2016
4:01 PM Ticket #17291 (Module isolation in-use in Tor) created by nickm
4:00 PM Ticket #17290 (Include network tests with ill-behaved clients and servers) created by nickm
This is a deliverable for October 2016.
3:59 PM Ticket #17289 (Overall Tor test coverage very high... over 75%?) created by nickm
Right now the overall test coverage (stem, network, unit) is something …
3:58 PM Ticket #17288 (High-priority areas of Tor have test coverage > 80%) created by nickm
We'd like the unit test coverage on the highest-priority areas of Tor …
3:55 PM Ticket #17287 (All new controller features are tested, and in use from stem and chutney) created by nickm
See #17283 for making sure this is easy to do with stem, and #17284
3:53 PM Ticket #17286 (Implement a circuit-extension algorithm that can resist quantum computers) created by nickm
The design component for this is #17272 ; proposal 249 (see #17279) …
3:52 PM Ticket #17285 (Alpha version of module-isolation framework) created by nickm
See #17273 for design component of this. Does not need to be merged …
3:50 PM Ticket #17284 (Implement multiple new testing-focused controller features) created by nickm
See …
3:48 PM Ticket #17283 (Stem could use a (tested) document for writing new tests for Tor) created by nickm
(Please pardon me if this already exists, and send me a link) In …
3:45 PM Ticket #17282 (Chutney could use a HOWTO for writing new test cases, network tests, etc) created by nickm
Due April 2016
3:42 PM Ticket #17281 (Make IPv6-only clients work and bootstrap) created by nickm
We have a big pile of IPv6 tickets, but none of them actually is for …
3:37 PM Ticket #17280 (Have a suite of >3 anti-dos proposals) created by nickm
We're funded to work on making the network less DoS-prone, so we …
3:36 PM Ticket #17279 (Implement large/split create cells (proposal 249)) created by nickm
In order to support postquantum crypto for relay encryption, we need …
3:34 PM Ticket #17278 (Fix malleable relay crypto) created by nickm
This has been an annoyance in our protocol for entirely too long. …
3:31 PM Ticket #17277 (Chutney tests should include misbehaving clients and servers) created by nickm
3:30 PM Ticket #17276 (Make at least one authority script integrated with Chutney) created by nickm
3:26 PM Ticket #17275 (Package directory authority scripts for debian in compliant packages) created by nickm
In order to reduce the difficulty of being an authority, we should …
3:23 PM Ticket #17274 (Some kind of append-only log for consensus documents and votes) created by nickm
Our roadmap says this would be a good idea for January 2016, but it …
3:18 PM Ticket #17273 (Complete a design for isolating Tor modules) created by nickm
We've been kicking this around for a while; we should actually commit …
3:16 PM Ticket #17272 (Finalize a proposal for postquantum circuit-extension) created by nickm
There are a few ideas floating around the literature here, and some …
3:13 PM Ticket #17271 (Set up some kind of IPv6 IPv6-only testing environment) created by nickm
IPv6 is still the future, and it's getting closer and closer to being …
3:12 PM Ticket #17270 (Evaluate non-C tor implementations for hackability) created by nickm
For testing, we should have badly-behaved clients and servers. But …
3:08 PM Ticket #17269 (Draft process to ensure tickets and proposals get reviewed) created by nickm
Our current process doesn't do much to provide a deadline by which …
2:59 PM Ticket #17268 (Write a proposal based on anti-DoS writepaper) created by nickm
More than one would be neat of course but we need to write a proposal …
2:56 PM Ticket #17267 (Finish first draft of tor-guts (overview of structure of codebase)) created by nickm
I should finish my main writeup of tor-guts. By end-of-oct
2:55 PM Ticket #16967 (tor keeps crashing) closed by dgoulet
user disappeared
2:55 PM Ticket #17266 (Finish quick-start part of doc/HACKING) created by nickm
This needs a substantial revision, but shouldnt' need too much …
2:53 PM Ticket #17265 (Write an identity-key revocation proposal to accompany prop#220.) created by nickm
Due end-of-october
2:52 PM Ticket #17264 (Finish "WritingTests.txt" document) created by nickm
This is mostly done, and has been useful to some folks in its nascent …
2:50 PM Ticket #17263 (Write up our results on DoS attacks and defense strategies) created by nickm
We've got notes at …
2:48 PM Ticket #17262 (Experimental simulation prototype for guard selection algorithm) created by nickm
This is an end-of-october deliverable. Let's take the results of …
2:46 PM Ticket #17261 (Formalize our best-guess guard algorithm) created by nickm
We've made lots of progress in this area but final conclusions seem to …
2:44 PM Ticket #17260 (Triage all items for 0.2.8) created by nickm
Target date: 15 October 2015. Remaining steps are: * Make sure that …
2:36 PM org/roadmaps/CoreTor/2015SummerCoreTorRoadmap edited by nickm
2:36 PM Ticket #17259 (Release if possible) created by nickm
I'm planning to do this around the start of november, give or take.
2:34 PM Ticket #17258 (Release created by nickm
We should do another RC this month.
2:15 PM org/roadmaps/CoreTor/2015SummerCoreTorRoadmap created by dgoulet
1:34 PM Ticket #17078 (Improve coverage on src/common/procmon.c) closed by nickm
implemented: Looks likke a good start. In the long run it would be good to have …
12:42 PM doc/tor-teachers edited by cypherpunks
6:20 AM doc/emailLists edited by sysrqb
Describe funding mailing list (diff)
5:02 AM doc/meek edited by dcf
Move CloudFlare into the "doesn't work" category. (diff)
2:39 AM doc/tor-teachers edited by cypherpunks

Oct 6, 2015:

11:25 PM Ticket #17257 (Tor Browser can no longer be maximized when using a custom browser homepage) closed by proper
duplicate: Duplicate of #16725.
11:18 PM Ticket #17257 (Tor Browser can no longer be maximized when using a custom browser homepage) created by proper
When using a custom browser homepage, Tor Browser can no longer be …
9:48 PM Ticket #17256 (Make it smooth to run a relay with Tor Browser) created by gk
There seem to be issues with Tor Browser set up to run a relay. We …
7:09 PM Ticket #17255 (get_ifaddrs_* unti tests assume an IPv4 address is configured) created by teor
get_ifaddrs_* unti tests assume an IPv4 address is configured, but …
5:56 PM Ticket #17254 (Scalable HSes by splitting intro/rendezvous) created by TvdW
asn suggested creating a ticket before the proposal is committed, so …
5:22 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/LiveStreamingOnion edited by dissonance
5:04 PM org/meetings/LiveStreamingOnion edited by dissonance
5:04 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/LiveStreamingOnion created by dissonance
5:01 PM org/meetings/LiveStreamingOnion edited by dissonance
5:00 PM org/meetings/LiveStreamingOnion edited by dissonance
4:58 PM org/meetings/LiveStreamingOnion edited by dissonance
4:43 PM Ticket #17223 (tortls.c compile errors on git master/current) closed by rl1987
fixed: Fixed in b216340d75403571b8031baf5f63f751584470d1 and …
4:25 PM org/meetings/LiveStreamingOnion edited by dissonance
3:45 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Tor2Web edited by virgilgriffith
3:42 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Tor2Web edited by virgilgriffith
added tor2web command line option (diff)
3:32 PM Ticket #17079 (Improve coverage on src/or/rendcache.c) closed by nickm
implemented: merged! Thanks!
3:22 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by virgilgriffith
tor 2 web -> tor2web (diff)
3:21 PM Ticket #17084 (Improve coverage on src/common/util_format.c) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged that, integrating both sets of tests. Thank you!
3:13 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/TorProcessShare edited by mcs
added mention of the meek problem (diff)
3:06 PM doc/tor-teachers edited by tsammut
3:03 PM Ticket #16563 (Log function prettyprint on os x sure is verbose) closed by nickm
fixed: Seems okay. Merged! Also, added a changes file. (Please include a …
2:07 PM Ticket #17226 (Vague description for HS_DESC's new CREATED) closed by nickm
fixed: merged it!
2:05 PM Ticket #17237 (TLS compilation warnings and unit test failures) closed by nickm
fixed: I'm closing this as "works now", but opened #17253 to track attempts …
2:04 PM Ticket #17253 (Revise tests in test_tortls.c to not act intrusively on openssl internals) created by nickm
With openssl 1.1, most openssl structures will become opaque. But the …
1:07 PM Ticket #17252 (Confirm TLS session resumption/ID are isolated to the URL bar domain, ...) created by gk
In #4099 we disabled both TLS session resumption and session IDs due …
1:06 PM Ticket #17251 (warning in test_crypto_slow.c) closed by nickm
12:56 PM Ticket #17251 (warning in test_crypto_slow.c) created by nickm
12:44 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting edited by tomlurge
11:54 AM Ticket #17250 (Japanese font(s) look ugly on websites) created by gk
During the dev meeting we got some feedback wrt to our new Japanese …
11:30 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Roadmap/TBB edited by gk
11:28 AM Ticket #17249 (Work with Mozilla to get updated patches into ESR45) created by gk
We should try to squeeze as many patches into ESR45 as we can as this …
11:16 AM Ticket #17248 (Investigate new WebExtensions API requirements for our extensions) created by gk
A while ago Mozilla announced …
11:08 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Roadmap/TBB edited by gk
11:06 AM Ticket #17247 (Write year one report for SponsorU) created by gk
We need to write the report of the first year of SponsorU for Tor …
10:20 AM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Roadmap/TBB created by gk
9:36 AM org/meetings/LiveStreamingOnion created by dissonance
7:38 AM Ticket #17164 (Tor circuit display should not show text selection cursor) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good to me. Applied to master …

Oct 5, 2015:

10:48 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Roadmap/Community created by ailanthus
9:23 PM Ticket #17205 (Please create a funding@ mailing list) closed by qbi
fixed: qbi has created the list. sysrqb please configure the list and add a …
9:22 PM doc/emailLists edited by qbi
added new list (diff)
8:41 PM Ticket #17246 (List of the items we need stats on) created by mrphs
Some of the items I can think that we need stats on, to do some …
8:30 PM Ticket #17245 (Getting stats on the website) created by mrphs
At one of the website related sessions at the dev meeting, we decided …
8:02 PM Ticket #17244 (Low entropy PRNG usage in Tor Browser?) created by arthuredelstein
We should look for places where Tor Browser may leak the state of a …
7:47 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Tor2Web created by virgilgriffith
created page
6:53 PM doc/tor-teachers edited by lunar
add some resources in French (diff)
6:47 PM Ticket #17243 (Google Chat in Gmail does not work in 5.0.3 (OS X 10.11)) created by runa
When using Tor Browser 5.0.3 on OS X 10.11, I am unable to use the …
5:56 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/ApplicationsTeam edited by gk
5:50 PM Ticket #17242 (prop224: Implement client support) created by dgoulet
This ticket is the parent one for anything related to client …
5:47 PM Ticket #17241 (prop224: Implement relay side support) created by dgoulet
Implement the support for RP and IP that is new cell format and ntor …
5:44 PM Ticket #17240 (Refactor the HS code to support both current and proposal 224 design) created by dgoulet
This is an important task since we need both system to live in …
5:42 PM doc/tor-teachers created by alison
5:36 PM Ticket #17239 (Implement new key blinding scheme for proposal 224) created by dgoulet
For next generation hidden service, we need to implement the key …
5:33 PM Ticket #17238 (prop224: Implement HSDir support) created by dgoulet
This is part of the grand proposal 224. The task here is to implement …
5:31 PM Ticket #17237 (TLS compilation warnings and unit test failures) created by teor
Have these been fixed? […] […]
5:29 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Roadmap/HiddenServices edited by dgoulet
5:20 PM Ticket #8140 (Review and update rend-spec.txt) closed by dgoulet
fixed: I think this has been fixed since I cannot find anything about it in …
5:11 PM Ticket #2552 (help tor2web work better) closed by dgoulet
fixed: I'm closing this one because of most of the child tickets are now …
5:00 PM Ticket #2579 (Hidden service directory permissions prevent Vidalia from displaying ...) closed by dgoulet
wontfix: #1949 has been fixed, we now have ADD_ONION that stem supports and …
4:49 PM Ticket #17203 (Please provide a VM for webstats.torproject.org) closed by weasel
4:38 PM org/meetings/2015SummerDevMeeting/Roadmap/HiddenServices created by dgoulet
4:31 PM Ticket #17236 (Create a long-term list for Tor Dev Meetings?) created by qbi
In #16719 it was shortly discussed to create long-term mailing list …
2:45 PM Ticket #3521 (Allow controllers to retrieve HS descriptors from Tor) closed by dgoulet
fixed: All child tickets are now closed! Wow closing a 3000-ish ticket as …
2:36 PM org/sponsors/SponsorR edited by dgoulet
2:29 PM org/sponsors/SponsorR/Year1 created by dgoulet
2:24 PM org/sponsors/SponsorR edited by dgoulet
reorg. the ticket section (diff)
1:22 PM Ticket #7661 (Tor Browser update security) closed by gk
fixed: Yes, this got implemented with our signed MAR files I think.
1:19 PM Ticket #10391 (Update via a hidden service) closed by gk
duplicate: Let's go with #17216 for this issue.
12:52 PM Ticket #16813 (Tor Browser + nscd leaks Tor DNS to System Cache to System DNS Servers) closed by gk
worksforme: Seems this is WORKSFORME. Please, reopen with steps to reproduce this …
10:56 AM Ticket #10914 (Add AdBlock Plus to the TBB) closed by gk
wontfix: We won't ship AdBlock plus, see: …
10:37 AM doc/ResearchEthics edited by amj703
10:37 AM doc/ResearchEthics edited by amj703
8:32 AM doc/FallbackDirectoryMirrors edited by teor
Edit initial text to be clearer (diff)
8:28 AM Ticket #17235 (Merge prop 210 changes for #4483 and #15775) created by teor
I significantly modified prop 210 while implementing #4483 and #15775. …
8:02 AM Ticket #17227 (Preparing for Firefox 45 ESR) closed by gk
duplicate: We already have …
7:53 AM doc/Wikipedia edited by revi
1. secure.wikimedia.org is obsolete. 2. bugzilla is obsolete. (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.