Timeline




matching tags

May 22, 2016:

6:46 PM Ticket #19149 (NTRU Prime new publication from Bernstein) closed by isis
not a bug: Replying to cypherpunks: > …
5:00 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by dcf
Add a missing "last check" for www.taxact.com. (diff)
4:52 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by dcf
ba.com britishairways.com (diff)
3:30 PM Ticket #19149 (NTRU Prime new publication from Bernstein) created by cypherpunks
ntruprime.cr.yp.to/ntruprime-20160511.pdf mailing list wasnt working …
2:59 PM Ticket #19148 (Make some parts of Tor scriptable) created by cypherpunks
Would you kindly make some parts of Tor scriptable? It will be useful …
12:17 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
12:15 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
7:52 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
5:53 AM doc/ISPCorrespondence edited by snarfed
(diff)
5:50 AM doc/ISPCorrespondence edited by snarfed
pair.com (diff)
1:44 AM Ticket #19061 (Tor event descriptions) closed by atagar
implemented: Thanks sambuddhabasu! …

May 21, 2016:

9:50 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
8:35 PM Ticket #19141 (Please create tor-meeting@ mailing list) closed by qbi
fixed
8:34 PM doc/emailLists edited by qbi
add tor-meeting (diff)
7:50 PM Ticket #19147 (Unable to verify TorMessenger) closed by arma
not a bug: Well, the easy answer is because the Tor Browser developers don't …
2:38 PM Ticket #19147 (Unable to verify TorMessenger) created by cypherpunks
>Signature made using RSA key ID B297B391 >Can't check signature: …
12:55 PM Ticket #19146 (arm/nyx doesn't install on systems with python3.x by default) created by vynX
./install fails with this super-cryptic output: print "TorCtl …
8:03 AM Ticket #19143 (Change the BadContent rules) closed by qbi
fixed: The regex was catching in this case, but the spammer had enough …
7:52 AM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
6:06 AM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by dcf
gutenberg.org still blocking. (diff)
6:03 AM Ticket #19143 (Change the BadContent rules) reopened by cypherpunks
Replying to qbi: > I changed the regex for the phone …
3:45 AM doc/meek edited by dcf
Apr 2016 cost email. (diff)
1:53 AM org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting edited by yawning
Added yours truly. (diff)
1:50 AM doc/meek edited by dcf
Remove old client hello diff. (diff)
1:29 AM Ticket #18927 (Check meek fingerprint on ESR 45) closed by dcf
fixed: It looks like there's no problem. Firefox 45.0.2esr …
1:24 AM doc/meek/SampleClientHellos edited by dcf
Fix 45.0.2esr heading. (diff)
1:21 AM doc/meek/SampleClientHellos edited by dcf
Firefox 38.8.0esr, Firefox 45.0.2esr, Tor Browesr 6.0a5. (diff)

May 20, 2016:

11:49 PM doc/gsoc edited by atagar
(diff)
9:16 PM Ticket #19145 (tor doesn't work for me) created by sam666
tor doesn't work for me
9:15 PM doc/emailLists edited by qbi
correct link to Gmane (diff)
8:58 PM Ticket #19144 (Expensive hardening jobs have no verbose check) closed by weasel
invalid
8:43 PM Ticket #19143 (Change the BadContent rules) closed by qbi
fixed: I changed the regex for the phone numbers a bit. So it should fit to …
8:37 PM BadContent edited by qbi
improve the regex for telephone numbers a bit (diff)
8:26 PM doc/meek/SampleClientHellos edited by dcf
Use headings and a table of contents. (diff)
8:21 PM Ticket #19144 (Expensive hardening jobs have no verbose check) created by cypherpunks
The expensive hardening jobs do not execute VERBOSE=yes make check
7:48 PM Ticket #19121 (reinstate the update.xml hash check) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good, thanks. This is commit …
6:00 PM Ticket #19143 (Change the BadContent rules) created by cypherpunks
The BadContent page contains the http: line. I'm suspecting this …
5:49 PM Ticket #19142 (Remove the environ configure check) created by cypherpunks
See ticket:19139#comment:1 on why the environ variable configure …
5:37 PM org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting edited by gk
(diff)
5:30 PM org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting edited by willscott
(diff)
5:10 PM org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting edited by willscott
(diff)
5:07 PM org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting edited by willscott
(diff)
5:06 PM org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting edited by willscott
airport (diff)
5:03 PM org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting edited by atagar
Adding myself to the table. (diff)
4:50 PM Ticket #19141 (Please create tor-meeting@ mailing list) created by arma
This will be the one true list name to end all list names. Previous …
4:50 PM org/meetings/2016SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
4:48 PM org/meetings/2016SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
4:48 PM org/meetings/2016SummerMeeting created by arma
4:38 PM Ticket #16599 (Onionoo feature: family ID) closed by virgil
user disappeared
4:15 PM org/meetings/2016SummerDevMeeting created by arma
4:11 PM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by failed
(diff)
3:08 PM Ticket #19139 (Let Autoconf handle enabling C and POSIX extensions) created by cypherpunks
The comment on …
2:54 PM Ticket #19126 (Consistently use uint64_t for integers in shared random structs) reopened by teor
Re-opened, but recommend 64 bit now.
2:52 PM Ticket #19127 (Don't crash authorities with more than 254 shared random reveals) closed by teor
invalid: Obsoleted by #19134, because the spec says 8 bytes of reveal_num, not …
1:47 PM Ticket #19138 (Received extra server info (size 0)) created by teor
What is a size 0 server info? Should we mention it at all? […]
1:04 PM org/teams/MetricsTeam edited by karsten
Update roadmap from May 19 meeting. (diff)
12:36 PM Ticket #18934 (test suite failures with expensive hardening.) closed by nickm
fixed: Applied; thanks!
12:13 PM Ticket #19130 (Seg fault in round_int64_to_next_multiple_of()) closed by nickm
fixed: Fixed and applying to master.
12:02 PM Ticket #16534 (Failed to remove debugging options in Firefox) closed by gk
fixed: Fixed by #18885.
11:58 AM Ticket #17508 (Using FORTIFY_SOURCE breaks inlining of memcpy when comiling Tor ...) closed by gk
fixed: Fixed in 6.0a5.
8:30 AM Ticket #19137 (Prepare moving our MAR files to cdn.tpo) created by gk
We want to have our MAR files on a CDN to reduce the load on our …
8:21 AM Ticket #19131 (Tor Browser Bundle Crash) closed by gk
invalid: I am not sure what you are using but at least your tor (0.2.4.27) is …
8:07 AM Ticket #19136 (Crushed on Windows10 (Tor 0.2.8.1-alpha 9093e3769746742f)) closed by gk
duplicate: Duplicate of #8185.
7:51 AM Ticket #19136 (Crushed on Windows10 (Tor 0.2.8.1-alpha 9093e3769746742f)) created by user33331111
[周五 5月 20 14:08:28 2016] Tor软件错误 - Tor 软件遇到了一个内部错误。请将下列错误信息通过 …
7:46 AM Ticket #19135 ('refresh tor browser' makes it inoperable) created by akrey
On starting tor browser I got a dialog box asking me if I wanted to …
2:19 AM Ticket #19126 (Consistently use uint64_t for integers in shared random structs) closed by teor
invalid: Obsoleted by #19134, because the spec says 8 bytes of reveal_num, not …
2:16 AM Ticket #19134 (Shared Random: INT_8 means 8 bytes, not 8 bits) created by teor
generate_srv should take 8 bytes of reveal_num and version, not 8 …
1:47 AM Ticket #19133 (Clarify how INT_N truncates values) created by teor
We've assumed that INT_1(x), where x is an integer, means x % 256. …

May 19, 2016:

11:08 PM Ticket #19132 (shared random: missing field 'fetch_missing_votes' initializer) created by teor
dgoulet's ticket16943_029_02 fails to compile on OS X with `Apple LLVM …
8:55 PM Ticket #19131 (Tor Browser Bundle Crash) created by eh
"Tor unexpectedly exited. This might be due to a bug in Tor itself, …
8:49 PM doc/emailLists edited by atagar
Dropping the part about tor-internal@. We haven't been asking … (diff)
8:05 PM Ticket #18809 (Handle linked connections better during bootstrap) closed by nickm
fixed: Both fixes merged. Thanks!
7:59 PM Ticket #19079 (clang -m32 -ftrapv seems buggy with 64-bit signed integer multiply) closed by nickm
fixed: I'm assuming that the llvm source is okay. :) Merging to master.
7:57 PM Ticket #19073 (Remove duplicate signing_cert field from extrainfo and routerinfo.) closed by nickm
fixed: merged to maint-0.2.8 and forward.
7:51 PM doc/emailLists edited by atagar
Probably shouldn't have a comment there. (diff)
7:50 PM doc/emailLists edited by atagar
Revise tor-project@ membership criteria to match what we've been using. (diff)
7:36 PM doc/CollecTor/AnalysisDescriptorCompletenessFromScratch edited by iwakeh
added link to config (diff)
7:30 PM doc/CollecTor/CollecTorServerConfigUsed created by iwakeh
7:18 PM doc/CollecTor/AnalysisDescriptorCompletenessFromScratch edited by iwakeh
(diff)
7:17 PM two-days-from-scratch.png attached to doc/CollecTor/AnalysisDescriptorCompletenessFromScratch by iwakeh
7:17 PM doc/CollecTor/AnalysisDescriptorCompletenessFromScratch created by iwakeh
6:49 PM Ticket #19130 (Seg fault in round_int64_to_next_multiple_of()) created by arma
On moria1, git 249f3a16 […] Looks like it's in the "add noise when …
6:45 PM Ticket #19129 (Allow Fallback Directories with no DirPort) created by teor
In #12538, we made almost every relay support begindir-style directory …
6:39 PM Ticket #19128 (Bug: src/common/crypto.c:3039: memwipe: Assertion sz < SIZE_T_CEILING ...) created by toralf
git 2b8ba551d3eab2793214ab34a1c9a47a888402cd at a hardened stable …
6:37 PM Ticket #17372 (Use Guard as Fallback Directory) closed by teor
duplicate
6:02 PM Ticket #19127 (Don't crash authorities with more than 254 shared random reveals) created by teor
Rather than asserting that a tor network never has more than 253 …
5:54 PM Ticket #19126 (Consistently use uint64_t for integers in shared random structs) created by teor
Rather than using int sometimes and uint32_t other times, we could …
5:47 PM Ticket #19125 ([prop250] Fix a time parsing error on platforms with 32 bit time_t) created by teor
On platforms with 32 bit time_t, tor can't parse some dates in 2038, …
4:59 PM doc/meek edited by dcf
Link Mar 2016 cost email. (diff)
4:02 PM Ticket #19124 (Shared Random and Half-Hour Consensuses) created by teor
My test authority was asleep for an hour, and so it didn't have a …
4:00 PM Ticket #19123 (Plz update my key in the keyring) closed by weasel
fixed
3:59 PM Ticket #19123 (Plz update my key in the keyring) created by micah
Hi, my key expired last month, but I've updated it and pushed those …
3:58 PM Ticket #19122 (Documentation for "User" option specifies wrong kind of argument) created by chadmiller
https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en User UID On …
3:00 PM Ticket #19121 (reinstate the update.xml hash check) created by mcs
While working on #18912, Kathy and I discovered the following Mozilla …
2:59 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
1:59 PM Ticket #19120 (Integrate and remove Clang hardening instructions) created by cypherpunks
The file contrib/clang/sanitize_blacklist.txt contains instructions …
11:34 AM Ticket #5102 (segfault in entry_guard_register_connect_status on tor bridge running ...) closed by nickm
user disappeared: ack
11:27 AM Ticket #18944 (Remove block-malicious-sites-checkbox on TLS error page) closed by gk
wontfix: Replying to gk: > The first thing is We are not in the …
11:26 AM Ticket #19119 (Repurpose block-malicious-sites-checkbox on TLS error page in Tor Browser) created by gk
Right now the checkbox on the neterror page sends a report about an …
5:06 AM Ticket #1117 (bridge authorities mark every bridge stable+guard) closed by arma
fixed: I just checked a networkstatus from Tonga and this one looks good. Closing!
3:23 AM Ticket #19118 (Add organization name to each relay) created by virgil
Roster quantifies things like "organization diversity" as something …
3:19 AM Ticket #19027 (Adding organization name for each relay) closed by virgil
invalid: Replying to virgil: > Roster quantifies things like …

May 18, 2016:

11:06 PM Ticket #19117 (TOR Exit Node Blacklisted) created by arakiel
I don't know where the best place for this is, so if this isn't it, …
9:10 PM Ticket #19116 (Add scripts to chutney so it works on a tor binary) created by teor
If chutney was self-contained and could run tests on a plain tor …
8:52 PM Ticket #19115 (Make sure Tor Browser 6.0 is not falling back to Bing as its search engine) created by gk
Disconnect does not have access to Google search results anymore. At …
8:49 PM Ticket #18885 (Disable logging of TLS/SSL key material by default in Tor Browser) closed by gk
fixed: Fixed in commit f5c58c88029648b608d75cdb06d82b06f0d30953. I actually …
8:18 PM Ticket #19114 (Rejecting INTRODUCE1 on non-OR or non-edge circuit) created by toralf
got this today […] for the very first time since I run an exit …
7:42 PM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
7:33 PM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
6:39 PM Ticket #19108 (Anomally in inner window sizes) created by ynona
[[Image]]Hi I am facing this problem for last few updates of tor …
6:37 PM doc/TorBrowser/Hacking edited by mikeperry
Add the https-everywhere stdout logging pref (diff)
3:58 PM BadContent edited by atagar
(diff)
3:48 PM Ticket #19081 (tor exits when reload fails) created by cypherpunks
Hello, I'm using Tor to access my servers over ssh and hidden …
3:47 PM BadContent edited by atagar
Include without the ?i. Didn't take effect as expected. (diff)
3:44 PM BadContent edited by atagar
Couple more entries for our current spammer. (diff)
2:01 PM Ticket #18546 (Review networking code for Firefox 45) closed by gk
fixed: Replying to mikeperry: > Ok, I pushed the final review to …
1:53 PM org/teams/MetricsTeam/MetricsJavaStyleGuide edited by iwakeh
replaced "Google" by "Metrics-Team" (diff)
1:49 PM Ticket #19079 (clang -m32 -ftrapv seems buggy with 64-bit signed integer multiply) created by nickm
If you try building with clang -m32 -ftrapv, you get a bunch of these …
1:47 PM doc/CollecTor/Improvements edited by iwakeh
added ticket reference (diff)
1:43 PM Ticket #19078 (Disable RtspMediaResource stuff in OrFox) created by gk
The RtspMediaResource stuff in ./dom/media/ is enabled for all …
1:42 PM Ticket #19077 (Make sure that networking code in sutagent is no problem for OrFox) created by gk
There seems to be networking code in …
1:36 PM Ticket #19076 (Make sure that networking code in AndroidMediaResourceServer is no ...) created by gk
There is networking code in …
1:35 PM org/teams/MetricsTeam/MetricsJavaStyleGuide edited by iwakeh
added file structure (diff)
11:05 AM Ticket #18934 (test suite failures with expensive hardening.) reopened by cypherpunks
The backtrace test still fails on the crash testcase. …
6:31 AM Ticket #19075 (Torbutton blocks use of proxy port 9150 when running more than one ...) created by torbutton_q
Torbutton v 1.9 4.5 When multiple instances of TorBrower are opened …
12:14 AM Ticket #19072 (Remove duplicate signing_cert field from extrainfo and routerinfo.) closed by nickm
duplicate
12:01 AM Ticket #19074 (Mark fallback directories down when their key is wrong) created by teor
arma says that we will happily retry fallback directories with the …

May 17, 2016:

11:55 PM Ticket #19073 (Remove duplicate signing_cert field from extrainfo and routerinfo.) created by nickm
Related to my fix for #17150. This makes sense to do in 0.2.8 and …
11:55 PM Ticket #19072 (Remove duplicate signing_cert field from extrainfo and routerinfo.) created by nickm
Related to my fix for #17150. This makes sense to do in 0.2.8 and …
11:52 PM Ticket #19071 (Check existing fallback fingerprints, IPs, and ports before 0.2.8-rc) created by teor
I want to run the standard checks on the 100 fallback directories from …
11:48 PM Ticket #17150 (Tor 0.2.7.3-rc: "Extrainfo digest did not match digest256 from routerdesc") closed by nickm
fixed: Merged to 0.2.8 and forward. Calling this a no-backport for 027.
11:24 PM Ticket #18481 (Allow the fallback directory schedules to be changed outside a test network) reopened by teor
arma didn't fix TestingConsensusMaxDownloadTries in #18809
11:19 PM org/roadmaps/Tor/IPv6 edited by teor
Link to fallbacks, since they're mentioned (diff)
9:36 PM Ticket #19006 ([prop250] Pointer corruption and other failures in master and maint-0.2.8) closed by teor
fixed: This was fixed a few days ago in the srv-testing branch and now in …
9:26 PM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
9:25 PM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
9:23 PM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
9:18 PM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
9:17 PM BadContent edited by qbi
modify phone number (diff)
8:43 PM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
8:41 PM BadContent edited by qbi
(diff)
8:05 PM Ticket #19059 (Request for gsoc-admin@ list) closed by qbi
fixed: Sorry, you were right. I forgot to change the alias. It's done now.
7:20 PM Ticket #19047 (Disable Heartbeat prompts in Tor Browser) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks, commit 0651282ea94c4dddcec724f0ea6c21aecfd6b942 on …
7:17 PM Ticket #19065 (Tor Browser icon not visible anymore in upper left corner on Linux ...) closed by gk
fixed: No worries. Applied this master …
4:59 PM Ticket #19017 (Extrainfo digest did not match digest256 from routerdesc) closed by nickm
duplicate: Closing this as a duplicate of #17150, moving that one back.
4:07 PM doc/emailLists edited by atagar
Tone down the '~6 months' bit. This list has a much lower bar than that. (diff)
3:54 PM Ticket #19070 (Batch-modify notifications don't seem very useful) created by nickm
It would be great if the batch modification emails to tor-bugs had a …
3:34 PM Ticket #19059 (Request for gsoc-admin@ list) reopened by atagar
Thanks qbi! List configured. Sorry about reopening - just want to …
3:17 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/ReleaseGuidelines edited by isabela
(diff)
3:11 PM Ticket #18616 (Make begindir advertise checks consistent with DirPort checks) closed by nickm
fixed: Okay, merged. Thanks! (Closing, and removing #18852 as a child ticket.)
2:48 PM Ticket #17790 (unit tests for keyboard defenses) closed by gk
fixed: I finally got to look at the tests again. I cherry-picked both commits …
2:40 PM Ticket #19059 (Request for gsoc-admin@ list) closed by qbi
fixed: I created the list for you. Please configure it to your needs.
1:30 PM Ticket #18886 (consider removing Pocket) closed by gk
fixed: Fine with me (although we probably will need at least the UITour code …
1:23 PM Ticket #18619 (TBB/ESR45 reports "InvalidStateError" in browser console) closed by gk
fixed: Applied to tor-browser-45.1.0esr-6.0-1 (commit …
1:01 PM Ticket #18945 (Disable monitoring the connected state of Tor Browser users) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good. This got applied to tor-browser-45.1.0esr-6.0-1 as commit …
12:51 PM Ticket #18855 (Add-on directory clean-up error after update check) closed by gk
fixed: Applied to tor-browser-45.1.0esr-6.0-1 (commit …
12:45 PM Ticket #18947 (6.0a5 is not starting on OS X if put into /Applications) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good. Commit 7ee11f5d012773445cc21a86bb1e8d423b15093d on master …
1:59 AM Ticket #10683 (Disabling TorBirdy but not restarting is already disabling the extension) closed by sukhbir
fixed: The UI now reflects the current state and the status bar text changes …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.