Timeline


and

Nov 4, 2016:

11:13 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Fix table. (diff)
11:11 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
tr blocking of storage services. (diff)
11:02 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Recent tr events. (diff)
10:49 PM Ticket #20575 (Deprecate HTTPProxy and httpproxyauthenticator) created by cypherpunks
github.com /ricochet-im/ricochet/issues/467 Users should switch to …
8:35 PM Ticket #20574 (hs: Make a change file for #17238) created by dgoulet
Really big feature there so let's not forget the change file.
8:28 PM Ticket #20573 (The build_mac() function in hs_descriptor.c should be made generic for ...) created by dgoulet
Move build_mac() out of its file, put it in a common place, rename …
8:24 PM Ticket #20572 (hs: Remove the private key material from hs_descriptor.h) created by dgoulet
Basically, we need to remove the private keys from some data structure …
8:16 PM Ticket #20571 (When we are really satisfied that it is right, tell protover.c about ...) created by nickm
This will be trivial to do, but nontrivial to know when we should do …
8:14 PM Ticket #20570 (hs: Fix unit test of prop224 that is now being skipped) created by dgoulet
Context: …
8:12 PM Ticket #20569 (hs: Use AES256 prop224 descriptors) created by dgoulet
Support got added recently so use it in hs_descriptor.c instead of …
8:08 PM Ticket #20568 (Move encode_cert() from hs_descriptor.c into torcert.c) created by dgoulet
Give it a better name, maybe improve the code to be a bit more generic …
8:07 PM Ticket #20567 (hs: Document arguments of rend_data_service_create() and ...) created by dgoulet
Title says it all. We need much more details on those important …
7:58 PM Ticket #17238 (prop224: Implement HSDir support) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Great success! Thanks to everyone who worked on this! Really a team …
7:56 PM Ticket #19205 (prop224: HSDir fetch/store implementation) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commits: […]
7:55 PM Ticket #19024 (prop224: Refactor rend_data_t so be able to use multiple HS version) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commit 8293356a.
7:54 PM Ticket #18572 (prop224: HSDir descriptor cache implementation) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commit 02561061.
7:54 PM Ticket #18571 (prop224: Encode/Decode descriptor implementation) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commits: […]
7:53 PM Ticket #18515 (Refactoring routerparse.c/.h, hidden services parser in a seperate file) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commit e8c12175.
7:47 PM Changeset in tor [0fed324c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Would you believe me if I said there were more 32-bit and clang warnings?
7:35 PM Ticket #14683 (Document medium-scale design of key Tor abstractions) closed by nickm
implemented: This is done as of my october documentation spree
7:34 PM Ticket #19291 (Document cell-scheduler and cell-queue stuff in detail) closed by nickm
implemented: done as part of my october documentation spree.
7:24 PM Changeset in tor [f45a581] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix some 32-bit warnings and clang warnings
6:47 PM Changeset in tor [c1bbc84] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
prop224: Fix memleaks in hs descriptor unit test Signed-off-by: David …
6:39 PM Changeset in tor [7a78a37f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix memory leaks in test_hs_cache.c
6:35 PM Changeset in tor [ed4aebcd] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix more unit test leaks.
6:31 PM Changeset in tor [7916257] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
prop224: Remove pointless unit test Signed-off-by: David Goulet …
6:28 PM Changeset in tor [1a03ede] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix a heap overrun in test_decode_plaintext
6:27 PM Changeset in tor [d16b4b3] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix memory leaks in hs_descriptor/decode_descriptor and in encode_enc_key()
6:22 PM Changeset in tor [a4291eef] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Expose desc_intro_point_free to the tests, and use it. Also fix …
6:16 PM Changeset in tor [6ac85ca] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
prop224: Fix crosscert memory leaks on error
6:13 PM Changeset in tor [29ae8dcf] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix a bunch of leaks in hs_cache/upload_and_download_hs_desc
6:07 PM Changeset in tor [954fb99a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix a use-after-free error.
6:00 PM Changeset in tor [6847b9f6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix make check-spaces
5:57 PM Changeset in tor [0e2df2b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Tell a broken test to skip itself
5:53 PM Changeset in tor [b876e51] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
prop224: fix unit test to actually initialize a connection object …
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [09c750cc] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Check the correct key when checking RSA crosscert in hs_descriptor.c …
5:30 PM Changeset in tor [dbd0159] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix an assertion failure in hs_cache_free_all(). It's possible for …
5:26 PM Changeset in tor [d88046a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix compilation.
5:26 PM Changeset in tor [c35c43d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'ticket17238_029_02-resquash' Conflicts: …
5:15 PM Changeset in tor [c189cb5] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Use a better salted-MAC construction in build_mac()
4:39 PM Changeset in stem [8034b40] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Ignore git mergetool backup files
4:39 PM Changeset in stem [1065678] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Fix some typos
4:37 PM Ticket #20563 (Fix some typos) closed by atagar
fixed: Oops, great catches! Pushed.
4:37 PM Ticket #20565 (Ignore git mergetool backup files) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! Pushed.
3:36 PM Ticket #15552 (very large document warning) closed by iwakeh
not a bug: It seems this was a single incident. Please re-open, if necessary. Closing.
3:32 PM Ticket #20566 (example page should have links for the mirror it is on) created by iwakeh
See cthultu. …
2:50 PM Ticket #20565 (Ignore git mergetool backup files) created by cypherpunks
I use git mergetool to handle merge conflicts. The tool leaves …
2:35 PM Ticket #19052 (collector jenkins integration) closed by iwakeh
duplicate: Is now addressed in the freshly created #20564. Closing.
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [1eed6ed] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Add a cache free all function Signed-off-by: David Goulet …
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [3f29688b] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Use a const pointer for the cache lookup entry …
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [1263f74] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Rename cert type to follow naming convention Signed-off-by: …
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [1517a8a] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
Add EnableOnionServicesV3 consensus parameter This parameter controls …
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [d795ed58] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
Make check-spaces happy :) Signed-off-by: David Goulet …
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [a8efd08] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
test: Add prop224 directory fetch/upload unit tests Signed-off-by: …
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [f59990f2] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Directory support for v3 descriptor fetch Signed-off-by: …
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [45a7235] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Directory support for v3 descriptor publishing Closes #19205
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [1aeaba4] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
test: Add prop224 directory cache unit tests Signed-off-by: David …
2:31 PM Changeset in tor [0256106] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Directory cache support This implements the proposal 224 …
2:29 PM Changeset in tor [473f99bf] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
test: Add prop224 descriptor unit tests Signed-off-by: David Goulet …
2:29 PM Changeset in tor [cff1fd63] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Descriptor decoding implementation Closes #18571
2:29 PM Changeset in tor [91b5d078] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Descriptor encoding implementation Add hs_descriptor.{c|h} …
2:29 PM Changeset in tor [02ad553] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Add new cert type for hidden service Signed-off-by: David …
2:29 PM Changeset in tor [15f3563] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
trunnel: Uncomment link_specifier so we can use it Also add a trunnel …
2:29 PM Changeset in tor [e8c1217] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
Move token parsing code to parsecommon.{c|h} Signed-off-by: David …
2:29 PM Changeset in tor [8293356] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
hs: Refactor rend_data_t for multi version support In order to …
2:23 PM Ticket #13362 (Make Onionoo's logs more useful) closed by iwakeh
fixed
2:16 PM Ticket #13561 (logging documentation) closed by iwakeh
duplicate: This is tackled in #20540.
2:14 PM Ticket #20144 (log-level rules for metrics java code bases) closed by iwakeh
duplicate: This will be tackled in #20540, closing.
1:37 PM Ticket #20357 (Add job posting for UX designer) closed by Sebastian
fixed
1:36 PM Ticket #20465 (Call it Tor Browser, not "The Tor Browser") closed by Sebastian
fixed: thanks. PLease mark issues with patches as needs-review :)
1:33 PM Ticket #20544 (create meek repo for brade) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
1:32 PM Ticket #20433 (Create a public git repository for the test network) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
1:30 PM Ticket #20386 (Please remove 686 and updater branches from tor-messenger-build) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
1:27 PM Ticket #20387 (Please create a tor-messenger.git repo) closed by Sebastian
fixed
1:24 PM Ticket #20365 (Please create user/colin/support-portal.git and support-portal.git ...) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
1:22 PM Ticket #20222 (Fork of & push access for webml repo) closed by Sebastian
fixed: I guess I'll close this for now.
11:18 AM Ticket #20564 (Add Jenkins configuration for running metrics-lib's unit tests and ...) created by karsten
We should start using Jenkins for metrics builds, and ideally we …
11:15 AM Ticket #20563 (Fix some typos) created by cypherpunks
10:38 AM Ticket #20562 (Collector: Edit INSTALL.md and add Nginx config) created by hiro
I have tried out CollecTor and added some information to INSTALL.md …
10:27 AM Ticket #20561 (Please create a mailing list metrics-bugs@ similar to tbb-bugs@) created by karsten
Please create a mailing list metrics-bugs@ similar to tbb-bugs@ that …
6:07 AM Ticket #20560 (Some unit tests fail when logging messages on Windows / MinGW64) created by teor
A Windows / MinGW64 user sees the following errors in the unit tests: …
5:27 AM Ticket #20559 (rend_config_services ignores failures in rend_add_service) created by teor
Tor used to warn but continue on some hidden service …
2:44 AM Ticket #20477 (stem cwd tests fail on macOS Sierra) closed by atagar
fixed: Oops, thanks for the catch! …
2:39 AM Changeset in stem [139e598] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Duplicate key in test_cwd_lsof() Oops, good catch on... …
2:39 AM Changeset in stem [f7be7a8] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Test that we install all non-source files Another easy gotcha that's …
2:39 AM Changeset in stem [ff6afbc] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Test that we install all modules I've screwed up on this enough times …
2:37 AM Changeset in stem [8eafe27] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Missed pep8 renaming Oops, missed a couple spots where we still call …

Nov 3, 2016:

11:36 PM Ticket #20477 (stem cwd tests fail on macOS Sierra) reopened by cypherpunks
The change in the test creates a duplicate dictionary key. Found using …
11:29 PM Changeset in tor [00bdd56] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Only check cert expiry vs TIME_MAX when time_t is less than 64-bit …
11:29 PM Ticket #20558 (Coverity complains about 64-bit time_t vs 64-bit int64_t comparison) created by nickm
[…]
11:12 PM Changeset in tor [bd6aa4f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Split a wide line
11:10 PM Changeset in tor [91053a0] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
changes file for 20526
11:09 PM Changeset in tor [e8624b7] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'dgoulet/bug20526_030_01'
11:09 PM Ticket #20526 (Implement `rend_service_is_ephemeral()`) closed by nickm
implemented: yup! adding that and merging. Thanks!
10:41 PM Ticket #19563 (Test: add unit test for tor_htonll() and tor_ntohll()) closed by nickm
implemented: merged!
10:41 PM Changeset in tor [b96bb82] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
changes file for 19563
10:40 PM Changeset in tor [80a5091e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'mintytoast/bug_19563'
10:36 PM Changeset in tor [f9b650f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
10:36 PM Changeset in tor [59f4cae6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into maint-0.2.9
10:36 PM Changeset in tor [5d0237f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into release-0.2.8
10:36 PM Changeset in tor [61bdc452] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20551_028' into maint-0.2.8
10:36 PM Ticket #20551 (Implicit conversion warnings with openssl 1.1 on 32-bit platforms) closed by nickm
fixed: Your recommendation plus the broken jenkins is enough for me. Merging. :)
10:34 PM Changeset in tor [63c9495] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix BUG message in channel/queue_impossible
9:18 PM Changeset in tor [dce4603d] by overcaffeinated <overcaffeinated@…>
Use tor_htonll in test_util_format_unaligned_accessors Remove the …
8:52 PM Changeset in tor [c613446] by overcaffeinated <overcaffeinated@…>
Refactor tests for tor_htonll and tor_ntohll Following kind feedback …
8:45 PM Ticket #20557 (Upstream the BSD Diversity Project Tor Browser patches.) created by yawning
Inspired by #20497 They did the work in getting Tor Browser to …
8:13 PM Ticket #20556 (pt-PT Tor Browser bundles are diguised pt-BR bundles) created by gk
isabela reported that our pt-PT bundles are actually pt-BR ones and we …
8:06 PM Changeset in tor [0533d14] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Replace some assert(1)s with nonfatal_unreached_once(). These were …
7:56 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam/AgendaIdeas created by tom
7:54 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
(diff)
7:51 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by tom
(diff)
7:45 PM Changeset in tor [272572c3] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
7:44 PM Changeset in tor [3cd520a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into maint-0.2.9
7:44 PM Changeset in tor [2ba047f5] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into release-0.2.8
7:44 PM Changeset in tor [7a45ef5a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'arma/bug19969_028_squashed' into maint-0.2.8
7:44 PM Ticket #19969 (tor client does not immediately open new circuits after standby) closed by nickm
fixed: Seems okay to me. Merging to 028 and forward. THanks!
7:41 PM Ticket #20553 (Memory leak in crypto_write_public_key_to_string() with OpenSSL master) closed by nickm
fixed: okay. Merged to 0.2.8 and forward
7:41 PM Changeset in tor [0abaedbf] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
7:41 PM Changeset in tor [3bb49c01] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into maint-0.2.9
7:40 PM Changeset in tor [6520ef5] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into release-0.2.8
7:37 PM Changeset in tor [c460323] by overcaffeinated <overcaffeinated@…>
Add unit test for tor_htonll and tor_ntohll Add tests for tor_htonll …
6:36 PM Changeset in tor [f0b86e30] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add assertion that cpath_layer==NULL on OR circ
6:35 PM Ticket #20376 (Do not mark circs for close again after relay_send_command_from_edge()) closed by nickm
implemented: looks okay; merged!
6:35 PM Changeset in tor [40487b01] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'dgoulet/bug20376_030_01'
6:29 PM Changeset in tor [df2615d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
fix wide lines
6:27 PM Ticket #20527 (Fix some unescaped printings of rendservice directories) closed by nickm
implemented: okay, squashed and merged . thanks!
6:23 PM Changeset in tor [16e7558] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20527_030_01_squashed'
6:23 PM Changeset in tor [2f52faee] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
hs: Escape service directories before printing them Signed-off-by: …
5:45 PM Ticket #12500 (Add an option to upload hidden service descriptors some time after startup) reopened by dgoulet
#20082 won't add an option after all. So we should still keep this …
4:57 PM Changeset in stem [0247044] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Integ tests failed if vim swo files were present Interesting, I use …
4:57 PM Ticket #20520 (stem test_installs_all_files fails with *.swo file) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks Chelsea, great catch! Fix pushed.
4:57 PM Changeset in stem [6a17645] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Slightly tweak new swo check Minorest of minor nitpicks. Was …
4:57 PM Changeset in stem [9a26769] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
refactor for extensibility, easier to exclude file formats from check …
4:57 PM Changeset in stem [c3b7f25] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
fix for .swo file expected in installation
4:02 PM Ticket #20555 (Stream isolation for DNS) created by adrelanos
Seems like Tor's DNS cache (CacheIPv4DNS, CacheIPv6DNS) …
3:49 PM Ticket #6897 (Tor Browser Bundle - Vidalia Does No Retain GTK Themes When Restarting) closed by cypherpunks
wontfix: Vidalia has been discontinued.
3:42 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by iwakeh
corrected the spelling of 'iwakeh' (diff)
3:41 PM Changeset in torbutton [269031f] by Georg Koppen <gk@…>
Bug 20414.1: Strings for 2016 Tor Browser donation banner
3:24 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
3:23 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
3:21 PM Ticket #20554 (Refactor circuit_expire_building) created by chelseakomlo
circuit_expire_building() is large and hard to follow- it can be …
3:19 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
include meeting log from 11/3, add item to Berlin agenda, give Iwakeh … (diff)
3:16 PM Changeset in tor [409984c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix two warnings in test_link_handshake.c One is fixed by disabling …
3:04 PM doc/UX/OrfoxSecuritySlider edited by lnl
(diff)
2:52 PM Changeset in tor [957bdc4a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20553_028'
2:51 PM Changeset in tor [9b18b21] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Work around a behavior change in openssl's BUF_MEM code In our code …
2:31 PM Ticket #20553 (Memory leak in crypto_write_public_key_to_string() with OpenSSL master) created by nickm
The expensive-hardening version of the tests had a memory leak when we …
2:01 PM Changeset in tor [b7a1e793] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Declare a LINKAUTH subprotocol version for #15055 (ed link handshake) …
1:42 PM Ticket #20552 (Advertise support for ed25519 link handshake using subprotocol versions) created by nickm
Now that #15055 is merged, #15056 will want to know which relays …
1:37 PM Changeset in tor [1eef543] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20551_028'
1:35 PM Changeset in tor [464783a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Use explicit casts to avoid warnings when building with openssl 1.1 …
1:33 PM Ticket #20551 (Implicit conversion warnings with openssl 1.1 on 32-bit platforms) created by nickm
[…]
1:20 PM Ticket #15055 (Implement ed25519 link handshake) closed by nickm
implemented
12:55 PM Changeset in tor [32854ae] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
whitespace fixes
12:44 PM Changeset in tor [d9ca4e2] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'feature_15055_v2'
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [f156156] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Audit use of tor_tls_cert_get_key(). This function is allowed to …
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [b978494] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Extract the common code in add_*_cert to a helper.
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [19abc2ea] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Mark some functions as needing documentation in src/or/routerkeys.c.
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [a53059c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Document two additional functions in src/or/routerkeys.c. Adds …
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [70e7d28] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Generate our x509 certificates using sha256, not sha1. All supported …
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [805e97a4] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Drop support for AUTHTYPE_RSA_SHA256_RFC5705 authentication. This was …
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [5365638] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Changes file for 15055 branch.
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [5a2f70f8] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Clean up comments, mark more branches as BUG.
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [d4c57909] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Test failing cases of ed25519 authentication.
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [acbb60c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Move unittests' RSA pregen code into a new file, and improve. This …
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [af2459f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Unit tests for cert-chain-processing, including failed cases Check …
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [a90a111a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Label a few conditions in link authentication code as bugs.
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [672fe4b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Extend link handshake tests to handle successful Ed25519 handshakes. …
12:40 PM Changeset in tor [99af260] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
For testing: function to construct (but not save) Ed keys and certs
12:39 PM Changeset in tor [67e6689] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
For testing: add a tor_x509_cert_dup().
12:39 PM Changeset in tor [88c2a6b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Send and receive AUTHENTICATE cells correctly with ED keys. Includes …
12:39 PM Changeset in tor [e64bac6e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Increase TLS RSA link key length to 2048 bits Oddly, nothing broke. …
12:39 PM Changeset in tor [b4a5c779] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Verify ed25519 link handshake certificates This code stores the ed …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [99b3e54] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add "Ed ID" arguments to a bunch of connection-ID-related fns. In …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [0704fa8a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Handle u32 overflow in ed25519 cert expiration time. The impact here …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [fae7060a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix a misfeature with the Ed cert expiration API The …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [0b4221f9] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Make the current time an argument to x509 cert-checking functions …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [e3c8253] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add function to check RSA->Ed cross-certifications Also, adjust …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [348b90a9] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Refactor RSA certificate checking into its own function.
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [e94f1b4e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Free rsa_ed_crosscert at exit. Fixes bug 17779; bugfix on 0.2.7.2-alpha.
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [e233898] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Migrate certificates into a sub-structure of or_handshake_state This …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [4ef42e7] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Refactor ...compute_authenticate_cell_body() to return a var_cell_t. …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [2bf6553] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Code to send correct authentication data when we are using AUTHTYPE>2 …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [b004ff45] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
New authentication types to use RFC5705. See proposal 244. This …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [fdd8f8d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Send ed25519 certificates in certs cell, when we have them. …
12:35 PM Changeset in tor [5205e95] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Refactor connection_or_send_certs_cell() to use trunnel We no longer …
12:35 PM Changeset in tor [986695f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
When parsing certs cells, allow more certs types Implements the …
11:32 AM Ticket #20550 (implement SanitizedBridgeExtraInfoDescriptor) created by iwakeh
Create the two classes SanitizedBridgeExtraInfoDescriptor and …
11:29 AM Ticket #20549 (implement SanitizedBridgeServerDescriptor) created by iwakeh
SanitizedBridgeServerDescriptor should extend …
11:28 AM Ticket #20548 (Handle bad input more consistently in metrics code bases) created by karsten
We started thinking about handling bad input while sanitizing bridge …
10:50 AM Ticket #20547 (Fix typo in Chutney's bootstrap-network.sh) created by larsl
There's a one-character typo in bootstrap-network.sh. The attached …
8:34 AM Ticket #20546 (implement CleanUtils) created by iwakeh
Create a org.torproject.collector.persist.CleanUtils class, which …

Nov 2, 2016:

11:24 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
Add in Karsten's background knowledge and update my section. (diff)
10:37 PM Ticket #20480 (Faravahar is not showing up in graphs on consensus health) closed by tom
fixed
10:37 PM Ticket #20464 (Consensus-Health vote_data table gets out of date when a dirauth is added) closed by tom
fixed
9:49 PM Ticket #20545 (Default Value Incorrect in Tor Manual) created by agd
At https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en : …
9:44 PM Changeset in tor [8f465808] by teor <teor2345@…>
Check for getpagesize before using it to mmap files This fixes …
9:41 PM Ticket #20062 (Make stripping signatures reproducible on Tor Messenger .exe files) closed by arlolra
fixed: Closed by …
8:04 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
(diff)
8:04 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
(diff)
5:46 PM Changeset in stem [532f906] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Support downloading microdescriptor consensus Fantastic, turns out …
3:53 PM Ticket #20544 (create meek repo for brade) created by brade
Please create /user/brade/meek.git. Description should be "Kathy's …
2:01 PM Changeset in tor [922bc45a] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
hs: Added rend_service_is_ephemeral() and made related code use it …
1:29 PM Ticket #20543 (restructuring of exitlists module) created by iwakeh
A smaller module. ExitList processing: * download (see ticket #20516
12:53 PM Ticket #20523 (Use metrics-lib for parsing descriptors) closed by karsten
fixed: Looks good, merged to master. Thanks! Closing.
12:53 PM Ticket #20542 (structure bridgedescs and modernize) created by iwakeh
* All parsing should be delegated to metrics-lib code. * Create …
10:48 AM Ticket #20541 (Add tor release date next to version strings in graph legends) created by fem
I made a regex to extract it from the tor ChangeLog file: […]
10:30 AM Ticket #20540 (define log-levels for all java metrics-products) created by iwakeh
This is the parent issue for creating that document. The definitions …
9:28 AM Ticket #20539 (Make sure fallback directories aren't running buggy versions / can ...) created by teor
After #20499, we should reject fallback directories that deliver a …
8:06 AM Ticket #19538 (Replace raster glyphicons with vector icons for flags) reopened by karsten
Hmm, what's the reason for closing this ticket? Maybe it's something …
7:56 AM Ticket #20538 (TB manual single page) created by weasel
Can we please (additionally if you like) have a single-page build of …
7:52 AM Ticket #20537 (Tor Browser User Manual needs meta section) created by weasel
The Tor Browser User Manual on …
6:53 AM Ticket #20536 (Should tor keep on retrying, even if it has reached the failure limit?) created by teor
In #20499, when relays reach the download failure limit, they stop …
6:44 AM Ticket #20535 (A 304 "Not Modified" should update the time to when we next expect a ...) created by teor
In #20499, we discovered that when a 304 "Not Modified" is received, …
6:31 AM Ticket #20534 (Revise hard-coded download schedules) created by teor
We should tweak the download schedules in config.c based on what we've …
6:16 AM Ticket #20533 (Each download request should only increment the failure count once) created by teor
From #20499: At startup (or reload) the relay fetches the microdesc …
5:54 AM Ticket #20532 (Make sure directory_initiate_request handles pluggable transports correctly) created by teor
When a relay is configured as a bridge, a user reports this can lead …
5:40 AM Ticket #20531 (rewrite_node_address_for_bridge and ...) created by teor
When a relay is configured as a bridge, both …
3:55 AM Changeset in tor [0ee9049e] by teor <teor2345@…>
Use the latest options in rend_service_check_private_dir Fixup on …
3:54 AM Ticket #20530 (undefined reference to 'munmap' and 'mmap' building tor on Windows) created by ice
Using MinGW64 version 4.7.3-- thread model win32-- running naively (no …
3:39 AM Ticket #20377 (Tor Browser crashes when certain prefs are forced via autoconfig.js.) closed by yawning
invalid: Weird, I'm having trouble reproducing this. I might have just been …
3:32 AM Changeset in tor [1747f28] by teor <teor2345@…>
Check every hidden service directory's permissions when configuring …
3:28 AM Ticket #20529 (Check the directory for each rend service, not just the last one) created by teor
In #13942, we added code to check that a configured hidden service's …
3:17 AM Changeset in tor [01fe039] by teor <teor2345@…>
Test single onion service configs where the directory does not exist …
3:16 AM Changeset in tor [13fbbe9] by teor <teor2345@…>
Make sure passthrough_test_setup doesn't inadvertently fail or skip …
3:14 AM Changeset in tor [77e1d66] by teor <teor2345@…>
Add get_fname_rnd for unit tests that want a unique path every time
3:13 AM Changeset in tor [d7634dc] by teor <teor2345@…>
Create get_fname_suffix, and refactor get_fname to use it
3:11 AM Changeset in tor [2f48693] by teor <teor2345@…>
Improve comments in check_private_dir and onion poisoning Comment …
3:10 AM Changeset in tor [a906ff8] by teor <teor2345@…>
fixup! Refactor, adding a create argument to rend_service_check_private_dir
3:07 AM Ticket #20528 (Make sure bridge clients update bridges when options are updated) created by teor
Currently, we keep our consensus and guards and nodes, even after an …
12:37 AM Changeset in tor [fedafe7] by teor <teor2345@…>
Use check_private_dir in test_single_onion_poisoning This avoids …
12:20 AM Changeset in tor [6c54181] by teor <teor2345@…>
Remove redundant group permission code from …
12:20 AM Changeset in tor [c9db775] by teor <teor2345@…>
Refactor, adding a create argument to rend_service_check_private_dir …
12:09 AM Changeset in tor [b2f82d4] by Roger Dingledine <arma@…>
Always call connection_ap_attach_pending() once a second. Fixes bug …

Nov 1, 2016:

11:52 PM Changeset in tor [d89804a] by Roger Dingledine <arma@…>
Ask event_base_loop to finish when we add a pending stream Fixes bug …
11:52 PM Changeset in tor [28b755e] by Roger Dingledine <arma@…>
refactor out the tor_event_base_loopexit() call no actual changes
10:18 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by qbi
(diff)
10:03 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
wording tweaks (diff)
9:58 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
flesh out the page a bit more. (diff)
9:23 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ln5
(diff)
9:19 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
bd Facebook block. (diff)
9:07 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Tor Browser releases that removed fte for Mac. (diff)
8:33 PM metrics-usability-analysis-2016-09.pdf attached to doc/UX/MetricsRedesign by lnl
Metrics Usability Analysis Report
8:06 PM Ticket #19538 (Replace raster glyphicons with vector icons for flags) closed by twim
wontfix
7:58 PM Ticket #20527 (Fix some unescaped printings of rendservice directories) created by twim
7:43 PM Ticket #20526 (Implement `rend_service_is_ephemeral()`) created by twim
Checking if directory is NULL is not so readable. Replace such …
7:40 PM Ticket #20438 (Create tor-browser-bundle repo for serene) closed by Sebastian
fixed
7:31 PM Ticket #20122 (Create VM for Tor Browser tests) reopened by boklm
Sorry for lack of feedback on this. The main things this we will be …
7:20 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam edited by dgoulet
(diff)
6:39 PM Linda edited by lnl
cleanup some words (diff)
6:38 PM Linda edited by lnl
Oct 2016 summary (diff)
6:16 PM Ticket #14270 (Make Tor Browser work with Unix Domain Socket option) closed by gk
fixed: We are done here (again), I think.
6:14 PM Ticket #20490 (Backport fix for assertion failure due to patch for #20304 (bug 1311275)) closed by gk
fixed: This is now commit 3c39c36f1f0ad11dbf332b538bc71cc89336cbae on …
6:13 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
(diff)
6:10 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
(diff)
6:08 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign created by lnl
init
5:42 PM Linda edited by lnl
add metrics page redesign project. (diff)
5:32 PM Changeset in tor [25f5395] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
5:32 PM Changeset in tor [ff3e08f2] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Attempt to fix unit tests on netbsd
5:05 PM Changeset in tor [cb35a7c2] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
5:05 PM Changeset in tor [733b245] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'teor/bug20472-029-v2' into maint-0.2.9
5:05 PM Ticket #20472 (circuit_pick_extend_handshake: Non-fatal assertion !(node_prev == ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Looks good; merging to 029.
5:03 PM Ticket #20262 (Onion services startup time always gets revealed) closed by twim
wontfix: Okay, it seems to be that we don't starve for this option. And for now …
5:01 PM Ticket #20525 (Be more careful when deleting extraneous local descriptor files) created by karsten
As found in …
5:01 PM Ticket #20459 (ewma_cmp_cmux never considers policies different) closed by nickm
fixed
5:00 PM Ticket #20278 (cert-spec.txt contains incomplete reference / documentation for ...) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged. Long-term, the spec should refer to a proposal, but since the …
4:57 PM Ticket #20524 (Revise initial descriptor upload behavior for onion services) created by twim
According to rend-spec.txt: […] At the moment it's unclear how …
4:55 PM Ticket #20486 (HiddenServiceDirectory is created if it doesn't exist) closed by nickm
fixed: Lovely; merged!
4:55 PM Changeset in tor [db67867] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'pastly/ticket20486'
4:50 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
4:49 PM Changeset in tor [e6d84ac] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
4:44 PM Ticket #20487 (Should HiddenServiceNonAnonymousMode change default SocksPort to 0?) closed by nickm
implemented: okay; merging!
4:44 PM Changeset in tor [9248466] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20487_029' into maint-0.2.9
4:32 PM Changeset in tor [d8d6d8c] by Matt Traudt <sirmatt@…>
Update man page that HS directory does not need to exist
4:20 PM Ticket #3967 (new identity feature could support ControlSocket) closed by mcs
duplicate
3:36 PM Ticket #20523 (Use metrics-lib for parsing descriptors) created by karsten
We're using metrics-lib for downloading descriptors from CollecTor, …
2:48 PM Ticket #20522 (Enable DISABLE_DISABLING_ED25519) created by teor
Split from #18319 At some point, we should require relays that once …
2:37 PM Ticket #20521 (Deprecate `DescriptorReader.setExcludeFiles()` and add two separate ...) created by karsten
The history file implementation in DescriptorReader has a design bug …
2:37 PM Ticket #19986 (pathbias_count_use_attempt: Bug: Used circuit is in strange path state new) closed by teor
duplicate: I think this is a duplicate of the above two issues.
1:20 PM Ticket #20520 (stem test_installs_all_files fails with *.swo file) created by chelseakomlo
When I run make test-stem (which is also a sub-task of `make …
12:13 PM Ticket #20519 (untangle releaydesc and modernize) created by iwakeh
* unify descriptor parsing throughout all classes * separate …
11:52 AM Ticket #20518 (CollecTor: architecture improvements and modernization) created by iwakeh
This is the parent ticket for further architecture improvements and …
11:23 AM Ticket #20517 (product default should state that the instance is a mirror) created by iwakeh
Currently, most of the default settings are tailored for the main tpo …
11:17 AM org/teams/MetricsTeam/Volunteers edited by iwakeh
added release links (diff)
11:12 AM Ticket #20510 (Use metrics-lib's getHidserv* methods in Metrics' hidserv module) closed by karsten
fixed: Looks good. Pushed both commits to master. Closing. Thanks!
11:08 AM Ticket #20516 (CollecTor's exitlists module should avoid httpurlconnection) created by iwakeh
See #20323: ExitListDownloader should replace HttpURLConnections. …
11:00 AM Ticket #20515 (CollecTor's relaydescs module should avoid httpurlconnection) created by iwakeh
See #20323: RelayDescriptorDownloader should use […]
10:56 AM Ticket #20514 (CollecTor' torperf module: replace HttpURLConnection) created by iwakeh
See #20323: TorperfDownloader should use […]
10:39 AM Ticket #20513 (Use public tor network directory authority options in chutney) created by teor
Chutney currently runs authorities with most options at their …
10:19 AM Ticket #20508 (atlas display stucks if ipv4 and ipv6 ports do differ) closed by karsten
fixed: Should be resolved by now. If not, please reopen. Thanks for the …
10:07 AM org/teams/MetricsTeam edited by iwakeh
added new releases, adapted plan, added Volunteers Guide link (diff)
6:59 AM Ticket #20512 (Make a Tor 0.2.7.7 release, with the patch for #20384) created by arma
We sent out a patch for #20384, and apparently some groups like …
4:31 AM Ticket #20511 (add a failsafe where if you're about to serve a consensus that you ...) created by arma
http://77.247.181.162/tor/status-vote/current/consensus-microdesc is …
2:51 AM Changeset in stem [275def6] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Sync manual information Just a few small tor changes since we last synced.
2:51 AM Changeset in stem [3fc8c85] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Sort fallbacks by fingerprint Updating our fallback directories …
2:28 AM Changeset in stem [3c3fc11] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Disable integ test for fallback directory reachability This was a …

Oct 31, 2016:

10:26 PM WikiStart edited by qbi
Make internal trac links relative (diff)
10:18 PM Ticket #19874 (Bad URLs in bug mailing list) closed by qbi
fixed: I've set base_url = https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ . …
10:05 PM Ticket #19067 (Create a testsuite bundle to provide an easy way for users to run the ...) closed by boklm
fixed: We now have a first version for Linux, Windows and OSX. Linux: …
9:48 PM Ticket #12611 (Add new Trac component for fog) closed by qbi
wontfix: Do we still need that component? The last commit in the repository is …
9:20 PM doc/emailLists edited by qbi
Change ownership of tor-board (diff)
8:36 PM Ticket #20510 (Use metrics-lib's getHidserv* methods in Metrics' hidserv module) created by karsten
When Metrics' hidserv module was written in March 2015, metrics-lib …
8:33 PM Ticket #19968 (Test fails on Debian experimental reproducible builds) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged!
8:33 PM Changeset in tor [68a27dad] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
8:33 PM Changeset in tor [e712b5d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug19968_029' into maint-0.2.9
8:31 PM Ticket #20004 (prop224: Add a trunnel subdirectory specifically for HS) closed by nickm
implemented: Modulo those, merging! (And regenerated one trunnel file.)
8:25 PM Changeset in tor [1d76d389] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Re-run trunnel.
8:24 PM Changeset in tor [0fa67184] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
prop224: Add INTRODUCE1 and INTRODUCE_ACK trunnel definition …
8:03 PM Changeset in tor [f22eb27] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
prop224: Add ESTABLISH_INTRO and INTRO_ESTABLISHED trunnel definition …
8:03 PM Changeset in tor [0ba3444b] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
Make trunnel find files recursively Signed-off-by: David Goulet …
7:27 PM Ticket #20509 (Directory authorities should reject relays with #20499 bug) created by arma
Once we resolve #20499, or more precisely, once we figure out which …
7:20 PM Ticket #20401 (minor memory leak in threadpool_queue_update()) closed by nickm
fixed: merged!
7:20 PM Changeset in tor [59a7818] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
7:20 PM Changeset in tor [24b7b922] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Actually free the worker_state_t object when we do an update with it …
7:13 PM Changeset in tor [b858452] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add a sentence to the manpage about nonanonymous=>Socksport 0. Closes …
7:05 PM Changeset in tor [d73c671] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
policy_is_reject_star(): ome policies are default-reject, some …
6:54 PM Changeset in tor [8841a9e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Create single-onion-service directory before poisoning it, if needed …
6:37 PM Ticket #20383 (Create a Tor-specific vulnerabilty enumeration scheme) closed by nickm
implemented: (Done)
6:21 PM Ticket #20406 (compute_num_cpus() purports to clamp to 16, but doesn't.) closed by nickm
duplicate: Good catch; closing as duplicate.
6:19 PM Changeset in tor [becc9578] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Actually clamp the number of detected CPUs to 16. Previously we said …
5:55 PM Ticket #20507 (Tor logo always links to trac.torproject.org) closed by qbi
fixed: I set link = / in trac.ini.
5:46 PM Ticket #20508 (atlas display stucks if ipv4 and ipv6 ports do differ) created by toralf
Since I changed the ipv6 ports at my relay : …
2:44 PM Ticket #20503 (Tor circuit not showing if website doesn't load) closed by mcs
duplicate: I think this is a duplicate of #15897 (essentially, the circuit …
12:09 PM Ticket #20507 (Tor logo always links to trac.torproject.org) created by cypherpunks
The Tor logo on the top-left always links to …
6:02 AM Changeset in tor [3158777] by teor <teor2345@…>
Rename routerstatus_version_supports_ntor to *_supports_extend2_cells …
6:01 AM Changeset in tor [d81f2b5] by teor <teor2345@…>
Refactor circuit_pick_create_handshake Make the structure of …
6:01 AM Changeset in tor [26d7a07] by teor <teor2345@…>
In circuit_pick_extend_handshake, assume all hops support EXTEND2 and …
5:42 AM Ticket #20505 (make min_bw configurable in bwauths) created by teor
In a testing network, there isn't much traffic. So skipping nodes with …
4:40 AM Ticket #20504 (When there is only one slice and one scanner, a bwauth runs a second ...) created by teor
When I run a single bandwidth scanner on less than 50 nodes, …

Oct 30, 2016:

9:04 PM Ticket #20503 (Tor circuit not showing if website doesn't load) created by 8a1c2fe9
Usually, you can click on the onion symbol to the left of the address …
9:01 PM Ticket #20502 (Setting UseBridges=1 UseEntryGuards=0 means you bypass your bridges) created by arma
If you set UseBridges=1, it's because you wanted to use bridges. But …
8:52 PM Ticket #20501 (Scan 0.2.9.x relays to see if they're serving an out-of-date consensus?) created by arma
In #20499 we see a potential bug where relays opt to stop getting …
5:59 PM Ticket #20500 (Distribute as a wheel) created by atagar
At PyCon sounded like wheels (*.whl) are the new hotness when it comes …
2:51 PM Ticket #20499 (A running Tor won't update the microdesc consensus) created by rubiate
I am observing that my relay and bridge will update the microdesc …
6:02 AM Ticket #20477 (stem cwd tests fail on macOS Sierra) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! …
6:00 AM Changeset in stem [dc9b874] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Occasional failure of cwd() on OSX Interesting. Teor ran into an …
12:13 AM Ticket #20498 (bridgedb's key is expired?) created by arma
https://bridges.torproject.org/keys shows an expiration date of …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.