Timeline




matching tags

Nov 7, 2016:

11:31 PM Ticket #20597 (Modify test network schedule start times for exponential backoff) created by teor
When we fixed #20499, we broke the tor test network schedules. They …
6:57 PM Ticket #20583 (The downloads.json file created by the update_responses script is not ...) closed by gk
fixed: Applied to master, maint-6.0 and hardened-builds (commits …
6:45 PM Ticket #19838 (Add dgoulet's obfs4 bridge to Tor Browser's default bridges) reopened by dgoulet
So after rebooting my server, the bridge stopped working and I …
6:39 PM Ticket #20596 (streamline build.xml and metrics_checkstyle.xml throughout all java ...) created by iwakeh
This concerns all Metrics Java projects. An additional attribute tag …
6:36 PM org/teams/MetricsTeam/VerifyJavaReleases created by iwakeh
first draft
4:40 PM Ticket #20595 (Try out new metrics-team user and metrics-bugs@ mailing list) closed by metrics-team
invalid: Looks good. Closing.
4:26 PM Ticket #20595 (Try out new metrics-team user and metrics-bugs@ mailing list) created by cypherpunks
Nothing to see here.
4:18 PM Ticket #20561 (Please create a mailing list metrics-bugs@ similar to tbb-bugs@) closed by qbi
fixed
4:17 PM Ticket #20594 (hs: Make HSDir produce HS statistics for prop224) created by dgoulet
You can find in hs_cache.c this line which indicates the callsite …
4:07 PM Ticket #20536 (Should tor keep on retrying, even if it has reached the failure limit?) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged.
4:06 PM Ticket #20593 (Avoid resetting download status on 503) closed by nickm
fixed: my 20534_029 branch is squashed and merged. Added the IF_BUG_ONCE in …
4:01 PM doc/emailLists edited by qbi
add gk as Maintainer (diff)
3:58 PM doc/emailLists edited by qbi
add metrics-bugs (diff)
3:36 PM org/teams/MetricsTeam edited by karsten
Mark three roadmap items as done. (diff)
3:21 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/MeetingSchedule edited by nickm
(diff)
2:39 PM Ticket #20533 (Each download request should only increment the failure count once) closed by teor
fixed: So this is done.
2:32 PM Ticket #20592 (Update to November GeoIP2 database) closed by nickm
implemented: merged!
2:27 PM Ticket #20593 (Avoid resetting download status on 503) created by nickm
On comment:31:ticket:20499 , Teor notes: > > If we really do want …
2:22 PM Ticket #20533 (Each download request should only increment the failure count once) reopened by teor
Hmm, actually, for consistency with update_networkstatus_downloads, we …
2:19 PM Ticket #20533 (Each download request should only increment the failure count once) closed by nickm
fixed: > OLD_ROUTER_DESC_MAX_AGE (5 days) seems excessive, maybe …
2:19 PM Ticket #20591 (Ensure relays don't make multiple connections during bootstrap) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm ; merging this.
2:09 PM Ticket #20588 (Compiler breakage when strange CPU meets new OpenSSL) closed by nickm
implemented: Thanks; merged!
2:08 PM Ticket #20592 (Update to November GeoIP2 database) created by karsten
​[https://gitweb.torproject.org/karsten/tor.git/log/?h=geoip-nov2016
1:36 PM Ticket #20562 (Collector: Edit INSTALL.md and add Nginx config) closed by karsten
fixed: Looks good! Pushed to …
1:19 PM Ticket #10883 (Atlas should explain how users can search for their bridge) closed by irl
fixed: Merged and deployed.
1:19 PM Ticket #19956 ("uptime" is wrong) closed by irl
fixed: Merged and deployed.
11:56 AM Ticket #20591 (Ensure relays don't make multiple connections during bootstrap) created by teor
In update_consensus_networkstatus_downloads, relays use …
10:28 AM Ticket #20590 (Showing the security slider option on OS X leads to badly resized window) created by gk
On OS X showing the available security slider option leads to window …
10:26 AM Ticket #20589 (Create new MAR signing key for Tor Browser) created by gk
We want to start with the usual MAR signing key rotation soon. Thus, …
9:58 AM Ticket #15138 (Investigate TBB 4.5 hardening (e.g. DEP/ASLR) on all Platforms) closed by gk
fixed: I think we are done here.
9:38 AM Ticket #20347 (Put "custom" option on security slider?) closed by gk
fixed: Applied to master with commit e59f6df84dcfde500f41eefb608dd878a7fc9d6b.
3:49 AM Ticket #20578 (protover_get_supported_protocols should have LinkAuth 3 for ed auth) closed by teor
duplicate: Yes
1:57 AM Ticket #20588 (Compiler breakage when strange CPU meets new OpenSSL) created by nickm
If you manage to get yourself a system where we don't define …
1:32 AM Ticket #20576 (Header comment in protover.c has an incomplete sentence that just) closed by nickm
fixed: f6a3d213e4ace9 fixes this.
1:30 AM Ticket #20577 (Typos in prop264) closed by nickm
fixed: 113ea308036f54e7a03d7a0fd0aaed3263bd42b8 fixes this; thanks!
1:27 AM Ticket #20581 (warning: 'enc_b64_blob' may be used uninitialized in this function) closed by nickm
fixed: patch looks fine; applied as 0b787b1daf68a7da44a5465e4b7afca417761449
1:23 AM Ticket #20460 (tortls test failures with recent LibreSSL (OpenBSD -current)) closed by nickm
fixed: I've applied this to 0.2.9, on the theory that openbsd-current people …
12:47 AM Ticket #20587 (Limit next_attempt_overflow to TIME_MAX, not INT_MAX) created by nickm
Found while examining #20499 code

Nov 6, 2016:

9:57 PM Ticket #20586 (Enforcement of browser window size breaks in awesome) created by legind
Related: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/17061 Tor …
8:53 PM Ticket #20585 (HTTPS Everywhere is not working in Tor Browser nightly) created by boklm
Example URLs: * http://www.freedomboxfoundation.org/ * …
6:07 PM Ticket #20584 (Fix various Stem tutorial issues) closed by atagar
fixed: Great, thanks! All great catches. Patches pushed.
6:00 PM Ticket #18936 (Update pycurl example) closed by atagar
worksforme: Thanks! Glad to hear it. Feel free to reopen if you think of anything …
2:13 PM Ticket #20584 (Fix various Stem tutorial issues) created by cypherpunks
Some of the Stem tutorials have issues with Python 3 or are using …

Nov 5, 2016:

7:58 PM Ticket #17580 (Add IPC for client so other programs can import/export messages) closed by arlolra
user disappeared
7:30 PM Ticket #13323 (Redesign the Instantbird protocol screen) closed by arlolra
worksforme: The ordering in comment:5 is fine for now.
7:27 PM Ticket #16759 (Typo in a Tor Messenger string (xmpp.properties)) closed by arlolra
wontfix: Thanks for reporting. I mentioned this upstream and they were …
7:25 PM Ticket #17484 (Tor Messenger font size settings) closed by arlolra
worksforme: I tested on Linux x64 and the font size applies to the conversation, …
7:04 PM Ticket #16491 (Useless scrollbar appearing in the contact window) closed by arlolra
fixed: Uplifted a patch for this, …
6:44 PM Ticket #20583 (The downloads.json file created by the update_responses script is not ...) created by boklm
Running make update_responses twice will generate a downloads.json …
6:35 PM Ticket #17471 (Review Tor Browser preferences to find which ones also affect Tor Messenger) closed by arlolra
fixed: Resolved by, …
6:08 PM Ticket #17420 (Contact name cells are too short) closed by arlolra
duplicate: Same cause as #16491, which should be fixed when we get on ESR52. …
5:56 PM Ticket #17526 (Riseup hidden service failing on Tor Messenger) closed by arlolra
duplicate
5:54 PM Ticket #16493 (Consider switching to a single window interface) closed by arlolra
wontfix: As much as we'd like to have this, we won't be able to work on it …
5:43 PM Ticket #16489 (Accounts window UX is not so good) closed by arlolra
fixed
5:29 PM Ticket #17481 (Consider changing default theme) closed by arlolra
worksforme: I'm open to the idea, but so far haven't heard much support. We can …
5:27 PM Ticket #18472 (Cannot rename account name) closed by arlolra
wontfix: Yeah, I think we'll punt to upstream on this one, at least for now.
5:03 PM Ticket #10946 (Security configuration of Instantbird) closed by arlolra
fixed: The majority of this is done (or no longer applicable re:updater). …
12:24 PM Ticket #20582 (The 'tor-browser' part from the mar filenames is hardcoded in ...) created by boklm
'tor-browser' is hard-coded in different places in the …
8:23 AM Ticket #20581 (warning: 'enc_b64_blob' may be used uninitialized in this function) created by rubiate
I'm seeing: src/or/hs_descriptor.c: In function 'desc_encode_v3': …
3:46 AM Ticket #20580 (One of the default bwauth URLs no longer works) created by teor
3:40 AM Ticket #20579 (TorCtl re-uses iterables, even though they only yield their items once) created by teor
When TorCtl calls filter(), it often re-uses the iterable multiple …
1:47 AM Ticket #19816 (The Tor Messenger build process should generate mar files) closed by boklm
fixed
1:06 AM Ticket #20578 (protover_get_supported_protocols should have LinkAuth 3 for ed auth) created by teor
Now #15055 was merged, LinkAuth should read "LinkAuth 1,3" in the …
1:04 AM Ticket #20577 (Typos in prop264) created by teor
LinkAuthz -> LinkAuth HSMid -> HSIntro or HSRend or both
12:56 AM Ticket #20576 (Header comment in protover.c has an incomplete sentence that just) created by teor
"All Tor instances use these required/recommended protocol versions …

Nov 4, 2016:

11:13 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Fix table. (diff)
11:11 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
tr blocking of storage services. (diff)
11:02 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Recent tr events. (diff)
10:49 PM Ticket #20575 (Deprecate HTTPProxy and httpproxyauthenticator) created by cypherpunks
github.com /ricochet-im/ricochet/issues/467 Users should switch to …
8:35 PM Ticket #20574 (hs: Make a change file for #17238) created by dgoulet
Really big feature there so let's not forget the change file.
8:28 PM Ticket #20573 (The build_mac() function in hs_descriptor.c should be made generic for ...) created by dgoulet
Move build_mac() out of its file, put it in a common place, rename …
8:24 PM Ticket #20572 (hs: Remove the private key material from hs_descriptor.h) created by dgoulet
Basically, we need to remove the private keys from some data structure …
8:16 PM Ticket #20571 (When we are really satisfied that it is right, tell protover.c about ...) created by nickm
This will be trivial to do, but nontrivial to know when we should do …
8:14 PM Ticket #20570 (hs: Fix unit test of prop224 that is now being skipped) created by dgoulet
Context: …
8:12 PM Ticket #20569 (hs: Use AES256 prop224 descriptors) created by dgoulet
Support got added recently so use it in hs_descriptor.c instead of …
8:08 PM Ticket #20568 (Move encode_cert() from hs_descriptor.c into torcert.c) created by dgoulet
Give it a better name, maybe improve the code to be a bit more generic …
8:07 PM Ticket #20567 (hs: Document arguments of rend_data_service_create() and ...) created by dgoulet
Title says it all. We need much more details on those important …
7:58 PM Ticket #17238 (prop224: Implement HSDir support) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Great success! Thanks to everyone who worked on this! Really a team …
7:56 PM Ticket #19205 (prop224: HSDir fetch/store implementation) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commits: […]
7:55 PM Ticket #19024 (prop224: Refactor rend_data_t so be able to use multiple HS version) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commit 8293356a.
7:54 PM Ticket #18572 (prop224: HSDir descriptor cache implementation) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commit 02561061.
7:54 PM Ticket #18571 (prop224: Encode/Decode descriptor implementation) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commits: […]
7:53 PM Ticket #18515 (Refactoring routerparse.c/.h, hidden services parser in a seperate file) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged as part of #17238 in commit e8c12175.
7:35 PM Ticket #14683 (Document medium-scale design of key Tor abstractions) closed by nickm
implemented: This is done as of my october documentation spree
7:34 PM Ticket #19291 (Document cell-scheduler and cell-queue stuff in detail) closed by nickm
implemented: done as part of my october documentation spree.
4:37 PM Ticket #20563 (Fix some typos) closed by atagar
fixed: Oops, great catches! Pushed.
4:37 PM Ticket #20565 (Ignore git mergetool backup files) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! Pushed.
3:36 PM Ticket #15552 (very large document warning) closed by iwakeh
not a bug: It seems this was a single incident. Please re-open, if necessary. Closing.
3:32 PM Ticket #20566 (example page should have links for the mirror it is on) created by iwakeh
See cthultu. …
2:50 PM Ticket #20565 (Ignore git mergetool backup files) created by cypherpunks
I use git mergetool to handle merge conflicts. The tool leaves …
2:35 PM Ticket #19052 (collector jenkins integration) closed by iwakeh
duplicate: Is now addressed in the freshly created #20564. Closing.
2:23 PM Ticket #13362 (Make Onionoo's logs more useful) closed by iwakeh
fixed
2:16 PM Ticket #13561 (logging documentation) closed by iwakeh
duplicate: This is tackled in #20540.
2:14 PM Ticket #20144 (log-level rules for metrics java code bases) closed by iwakeh
duplicate: This will be tackled in #20540, closing.
1:37 PM Ticket #20357 (Add job posting for UX designer) closed by Sebastian
fixed
1:36 PM Ticket #20465 (Call it Tor Browser, not "The Tor Browser") closed by Sebastian
fixed: thanks. PLease mark issues with patches as needs-review :)
1:33 PM Ticket #20544 (create meek repo for brade) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
1:32 PM Ticket #20433 (Create a public git repository for the test network) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
1:30 PM Ticket #20386 (Please remove 686 and updater branches from tor-messenger-build) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
1:27 PM Ticket #20387 (Please create a tor-messenger.git repo) closed by Sebastian
fixed
1:24 PM Ticket #20365 (Please create user/colin/support-portal.git and support-portal.git ...) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
1:22 PM Ticket #20222 (Fork of & push access for webml repo) closed by Sebastian
fixed: I guess I'll close this for now.
11:18 AM Ticket #20564 (Add Jenkins configuration for running metrics-lib's unit tests and ...) created by karsten
We should start using Jenkins for metrics builds, and ideally we …
11:15 AM Ticket #20563 (Fix some typos) created by cypherpunks
10:38 AM Ticket #20562 (Collector: Edit INSTALL.md and add Nginx config) created by hiro
I have tried out CollecTor and added some information to INSTALL.md …
10:27 AM Ticket #20561 (Please create a mailing list metrics-bugs@ similar to tbb-bugs@) created by karsten
Please create a mailing list metrics-bugs@ similar to tbb-bugs@ that …
6:07 AM Ticket #20560 (Some unit tests fail when logging messages on Windows / MinGW64) created by teor
A Windows / MinGW64 user sees the following errors in the unit tests: …
5:27 AM Ticket #20559 (rend_config_services ignores failures in rend_add_service) created by teor
Tor used to warn but continue on some hidden service …
2:44 AM Ticket #20477 (stem cwd tests fail on macOS Sierra) closed by atagar
fixed: Oops, thanks for the catch! …

Nov 3, 2016:

11:36 PM Ticket #20477 (stem cwd tests fail on macOS Sierra) reopened by cypherpunks
The change in the test creates a duplicate dictionary key. Found using …
11:29 PM Ticket #20558 (Coverity complains about 64-bit time_t vs 64-bit int64_t comparison) created by nickm
[…]
11:09 PM Ticket #20526 (Implement `rend_service_is_ephemeral()`) closed by nickm
implemented: yup! adding that and merging. Thanks!
10:41 PM Ticket #19563 (Test: add unit test for tor_htonll() and tor_ntohll()) closed by nickm
implemented: merged!
10:36 PM Ticket #20551 (Implicit conversion warnings with openssl 1.1 on 32-bit platforms) closed by nickm
fixed: Your recommendation plus the broken jenkins is enough for me. Merging. :)
8:45 PM Ticket #20557 (Upstream the BSD Diversity Project Tor Browser patches.) created by yawning
Inspired by #20497 They did the work in getting Tor Browser to …
8:13 PM Ticket #20556 (pt-PT Tor Browser bundles are diguised pt-BR bundles) created by gk
isabela reported that our pt-PT bundles are actually pt-BR ones and we …
7:56 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam/AgendaIdeas created by tom
7:54 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
(diff)
7:51 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by tom
(diff)
7:44 PM Ticket #19969 (tor client does not immediately open new circuits after standby) closed by nickm
fixed: Seems okay to me. Merging to 028 and forward. THanks!
7:41 PM Ticket #20553 (Memory leak in crypto_write_public_key_to_string() with OpenSSL master) closed by nickm
fixed: okay. Merged to 0.2.8 and forward
6:35 PM Ticket #20376 (Do not mark circs for close again after relay_send_command_from_edge()) closed by nickm
implemented: looks okay; merged!
6:27 PM Ticket #20527 (Fix some unescaped printings of rendservice directories) closed by nickm
implemented: okay, squashed and merged . thanks!
5:45 PM Ticket #12500 (Add an option to upload hidden service descriptors some time after startup) reopened by dgoulet
#20082 won't add an option after all. So we should still keep this …
4:57 PM Ticket #20520 (stem test_installs_all_files fails with *.swo file) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks Chelsea, great catch! Fix pushed.
4:02 PM Ticket #20555 (Stream isolation for DNS) created by adrelanos
Seems like Tor's DNS cache (CacheIPv4DNS, CacheIPv6DNS) …
3:49 PM Ticket #6897 (Tor Browser Bundle - Vidalia Does No Retain GTK Themes When Restarting) closed by cypherpunks
wontfix: Vidalia has been discontinued.
3:42 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by iwakeh
corrected the spelling of 'iwakeh' (diff)
3:24 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
3:23 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
3:21 PM Ticket #20554 (Refactor circuit_expire_building) created by chelseakomlo
circuit_expire_building() is large and hard to follow- it can be …
3:19 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
include meeting log from 11/3, add item to Berlin agenda, give Iwakeh … (diff)
3:04 PM doc/UX/OrfoxSecuritySlider edited by lnl
(diff)
2:31 PM Ticket #20553 (Memory leak in crypto_write_public_key_to_string() with OpenSSL master) created by nickm
The expensive-hardening version of the tests had a memory leak when we …
1:42 PM Ticket #20552 (Advertise support for ed25519 link handshake using subprotocol versions) created by nickm
Now that #15055 is merged, #15056 will want to know which relays …
1:33 PM Ticket #20551 (Implicit conversion warnings with openssl 1.1 on 32-bit platforms) created by nickm
[…]
1:20 PM Ticket #15055 (Implement ed25519 link handshake) closed by nickm
implemented
11:32 AM Ticket #20550 (implement SanitizedBridgeExtraInfoDescriptor) created by iwakeh
Create the two classes SanitizedBridgeExtraInfoDescriptor and …
11:29 AM Ticket #20549 (implement SanitizedBridgeServerDescriptor) created by iwakeh
SanitizedBridgeServerDescriptor should extend …
11:28 AM Ticket #20548 (Handle bad input more consistently in metrics code bases) created by karsten
We started thinking about handling bad input while sanitizing bridge …
10:50 AM Ticket #20547 (Fix typo in Chutney's bootstrap-network.sh) created by larsl
There's a one-character typo in bootstrap-network.sh. The attached …
8:34 AM Ticket #20546 (implement CleanUtils) created by iwakeh
Create a org.torproject.collector.persist.CleanUtils class, which …

Nov 2, 2016:

11:24 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
Add in Karsten's background knowledge and update my section. (diff)
10:37 PM Ticket #20480 (Faravahar is not showing up in graphs on consensus health) closed by tom
fixed
10:37 PM Ticket #20464 (Consensus-Health vote_data table gets out of date when a dirauth is added) closed by tom
fixed
9:49 PM Ticket #20545 (Default Value Incorrect in Tor Manual) created by agd
At https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en : …
9:41 PM Ticket #20062 (Make stripping signatures reproducible on Tor Messenger .exe files) closed by arlolra
fixed: Closed by …
8:04 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
(diff)
8:04 PM doc/UX/MetricsRedesign edited by lnl
(diff)
3:53 PM Ticket #20544 (create meek repo for brade) created by brade
Please create /user/brade/meek.git. Description should be "Kathy's …
1:29 PM Ticket #20543 (Restructure exitlists module) created by iwakeh
A smaller module. ExitList processing: * download (see ticket #20516
12:53 PM Ticket #20523 (Use metrics-lib for parsing descriptors) closed by karsten
fixed: Looks good, merged to master. Thanks! Closing.
12:53 PM Ticket #20542 (Structure and modernize bridgedescs module) created by iwakeh
* All parsing should be delegated to metrics-lib code. * Create …
10:48 AM Ticket #20541 (Add tor release date next to version strings in graph legends) created by fem
I made a regex to extract it from the tor ChangeLog file: […]
10:30 AM Ticket #20540 (Define common log levels for all Java codebases) created by iwakeh
This is the parent issue for creating that document. The definitions …
9:28 AM Ticket #20539 (Make sure fallback directories aren't running buggy versions / can ...) created by teor
After #20499, we should reject fallback directories that deliver a …
8:06 AM Ticket #19538 (Replace raster glyphicons with vector icons for flags) reopened by karsten
Hmm, what's the reason for closing this ticket? Maybe it's something …
7:56 AM Ticket #20538 (TB manual single page) created by weasel
Can we please (additionally if you like) have a single-page build of …
7:52 AM Ticket #20537 (Tor Browser User Manual needs meta section) created by weasel
The Tor Browser User Manual on …
6:53 AM Ticket #20536 (Should tor keep on retrying, even if it has reached the failure limit?) created by teor
In #20499, when relays reach the download failure limit, they stop …
6:44 AM Ticket #20535 (A 304 "Not Modified" should update the time to when we next expect a ...) created by teor
In #20499, we discovered that when a 304 "Not Modified" is received, …
6:31 AM Ticket #20534 (Revise hard-coded download schedules) created by teor
We should tweak the download schedules in config.c based on what we've …
6:16 AM Ticket #20533 (Each download request should only increment the failure count once) created by teor
From #20499: At startup (or reload) the relay fetches the microdesc …
5:54 AM Ticket #20532 (Make sure directory_initiate_request handles pluggable transports correctly) created by teor
When a relay is configured as a bridge, a user reports this can lead …
5:40 AM Ticket #20531 (rewrite_node_address_for_bridge and ...) created by teor
When a relay is configured as a bridge, both …
3:54 AM Ticket #20530 (undefined reference to 'munmap' and 'mmap' building tor on Windows) created by ice
Using MinGW64 version 4.7.3-- thread model win32-- running naively (no …
3:39 AM Ticket #20377 (Tor Browser crashes when certain prefs are forced via autoconfig.js.) closed by yawning
invalid: Weird, I'm having trouble reproducing this. I might have just been …
3:28 AM Ticket #20529 (Check the directory for each rend service, not just the last one) created by teor
In #13942, we added code to check that a configured hidden service's …
3:07 AM Ticket #20528 (Make sure bridge clients update bridges when options are updated) created by teor
Currently, we keep our consensus and guards and nodes, even after an …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.