Timeline


and

Jan 13, 2017:

11:09 PM Changeset in tor [c4d06c26] by Roger Dingledine <arma@…>
clean up grammar on bug20307 changes file pointed out by toralf on irc
10:13 PM Ticket #21124 (ChangeLog: reference to 18625 actually corresponds to 18626) closed by nickm
fixed: fixed in master. thanks!
10:13 PM Changeset in tor [9e48b30] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Reference correct ticket in 028 changelog, part 2. Closes 21124.
10:13 PM Ticket #21224 (Youtube fullscreen errorr in TBB fullscreen mode on MacOS 10.12) created by exatto
Since the window resizing logic was updated in the 6.5 alphas there is …
10:13 PM Changeset in tor [d2b16d2] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Reference correct ticket in 028 changelog. Closes 21124.
9:59 PM Ticket #20996 (IPv6-only client fails to bootstrap on microdescriptor fetch/fallback) closed by teor
fixed
9:59 PM Ticket #19608 (IPv6-only clients can't fetch microdescriptors on 0.2.8.5-rc) closed by teor
fixed
9:59 PM Ticket #20999 (Make IP6-using clients try harder to find an IPv6 directory server) closed by teor
fixed
9:56 PM Changeset in tor [fc265600] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'dgoulet/bug20307_030_01'
9:49 PM Changeset in tor [94e8f609] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'ipv6-only-client_squashed'
9:49 PM Changeset in tor [8a7e5c3] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Changes file for 20996
9:49 PM Changeset in tor [2debcc8] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove redundant boolean expression from firewall_is_fascist_impl() …
9:49 PM Changeset in tor [0417dae] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
When IPv6 addresses have not been downloaded, use hard-coded address …
9:49 PM Changeset in tor [5227ff4a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove redundant options checks for IPv6 preference conflicts It is …
9:47 PM Ticket #21054 (hs: BUG() is triggered with ephemeral service on config reload) closed by nickm
fixed
9:45 PM Changeset in tor [3e45b12f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'dgoulet/bug21054_030_01'
9:36 PM Ticket #20992 (hs: Add more unit tests for failure cases of parsing and validation ...) closed by nickm
implemented: merged, wide lines fixed.
9:35 PM Changeset in tor [ac75c339] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
fix wide lines
9:32 PM Changeset in tor [dafdbc2] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'dgoulet/bug20992_030_01'
9:02 PM Ticket #21019 (logging when onion backend fails) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Neat it has been merged :).
8:59 PM Ticket #21223 (use the empty field consistently throughout the data sets) created by iwakeh
userstats-combined.csv is the only csv-data-set provided on Metrics …
8:42 PM Ticket #21222 (Redesigning torproject.org) created by linda
This is the master ticket that keeps track of all tasks for …
8:37 PM Ticket #21221 (Perform usability testing for the mobile security slider) created by lnl
= Background = Tor is broadly aiming to 1) prioritize mobile users …
8:26 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by isabela
(diff)
8:24 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
8:23 PM Ticket #21220 (remove data entries for non-existing or not-anymore-existing countries) created by iwakeh
The client dataset client.csv, userstats-combined.csv, and …
8:11 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by isabela
(diff)
8:08 PM Linda edited by lnl
(diff)
8:03 PM Ticket #20297 (OTR query messages with|without HTML formatting) closed by lnl
wontfix
7:51 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by donncha
Add Donncha (diff)
7:36 PM Ticket #21219 (collector should rm data from out/ after archiving) created by tom
Unless I'm mistaken (or misconfigured) -- which is entirely possible …
5:31 PM Changeset in tor [c93428f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove trailing whitespace
5:31 PM Changeset in tor [f6344990] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
improved doc/HelpfulTools.md on profiling Tor (Based on join work at …
5:11 PM Changeset in tor [5762d648] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug21019_030_01_squashed'
5:10 PM Changeset in tor [fb8dad5c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
hs: Log if service can't connect to application In order to help an …
4:14 PM user/weasel edited by weasel
add tickets reported by me (diff)
8:41 AM Ticket #21042 (DDG isn't work form address bar anymore) closed by gk
fixed: Applied to tor-browser-45.6.0esr-6.5-1 (as commit …
8:38 AM Ticket #19898 (Use default search in about:tor in our alpha builds) closed by gk
fixed: Replying to mcs: > The original reporter may have been …
8:38 AM Ticket #21218 (Switch search engine on about:tor if the one in the search bar changes) created by gk
It seems there is a feature in Firefox that the search bar gets …
8:30 AM Changeset in torbutton [5047691] by Georg Koppen <gk@…>
Bug 19898: Use DuckDuckGo on about:tor We switched to DuckDuckGo as …
8:27 AM Ticket #21131 (Remove 2016 about:tor donation banner) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks. This is commit 5b89d079ddec8e1b89003607553096471e43151e on …
8:22 AM Changeset in torbutton [5b89d07] by Georg Koppen <gk@…>
Bug 21131: Remove 2016 donation banner
5:39 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by alnermcgunn
(diff)

Jan 12, 2017:

11:47 PM Ticket #21217 (Organizing and adding to media.torproject.org) created by lnl
I would like access to media.torproject.org so that I can: - …
8:15 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by alison
alison's rsvp (diff)
6:23 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by olabini
(diff)
6:18 PM Changeset in tor [7844c5d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Have circuit_get_global_origin_circuit_list() return the right list. …
6:02 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by anonym
(diff)
5:11 PM Ticket #21059 (shared-rand-current-value violates spec) reopened by atagar
Hi George, gonna reopen. I argued against your patch a while ago and I …
4:59 PM Ticket #21216 (Need a virtual host to run OnionPerf) created by hiro
Hi, The metric team needs a VM to have a test run of OnionPerf …
4:24 PM Ticket #21215 (Lower the directory overhead for low-bandwidth clients) created by nickm
This is a parent ticket for the actual implementation work of …
4:23 PM Ticket #21214 (Based on measurement of #21205, write/analyze additional proposals and ...) created by nickm
Based on the measurements we get from #21205, we'll probably learn …
4:09 PM Ticket #21213 (Write and analyze proposals for fetching consensuses/microdescriptors ...) created by nickm
The idea: Our current algorithm for deciding whether you need a …
4:07 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by dawuud
(diff)
4:00 PM Ticket #21212 (Write and analyze proposals for transmitting microdescriptors with ...) created by nickm
The idea: I can think of a few ways to lower the amount of …
3:53 PM Ticket #21211 (Write and analyze proposals for compressing consensus (diff)s with ...) created by nickm
The idea: Consensus documents are compressed with zlib, but …
3:49 PM Ticket #21210 (Analyze, and maybe improve, consensus diff proposal) created by nickm
We should use stats to re-run our numbers on the consensus diff …
3:47 PM Ticket #21209 (Write, revise, analyze proposals for ways to use less directory bandwidth) created by nickm
We have a bunch of ideas about how to use less bandwidth for directory …
3:42 PM Ticket #21208 (Measure overall client bandwidth usage and circuit counts) created by nickm
See parent ticket for context. To put directory requests into …
3:41 PM Ticket #21207 (Test scenarios for clients that are idle for large periods of time) created by nickm
See parent ticket for context. We could use some automated tests that …
3:37 PM Ticket #21206 (Measure client up/down bandwidth for directory requests, split by type) created by nickm
See parent ticket for context. We need a way to measure, over time, …
3:32 PM Ticket #21205 (Instrument clients to measure directory usage) created by nickm
We want to reduce the directory overhead needed for low-bandwidth …
1:52 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by infinity0
add myself (diff)
1:32 PM doc/UX/OoniUiDesign edited by hellais
Fix link to final mobile UI design (diff)
1:12 PM Ticket #21198 (Jabber Component) closed by dgoulet
fixed: There I just added "Internal Services/Service - jabber" and put myself …
1:10 PM Ticket #21199 (Jabber service: only contacts should be allowed to send messages) closed by dgoulet
fixed: I just installed the mod_block_strangers module so we'll see how it …
11:35 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by hellais
Add myself to the attendance list and social dinner (diff)
11:27 AM Ticket #21059 (shared-rand-current-value violates spec) closed by asn
fixed: Hello, to finally resolve this ticket I merged the branch from …
9:45 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mjuarez
(diff)
9:44 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mjuarez
(diff)
8:02 AM Ticket #21204 (Mac Sierra Password Protected Directory) created by Slaraty@…
Since Mac Sierra the browser keeps asking for the Password Protected …
2:07 AM Ticket #21203 (sandbox-0.0.2-linux32 does not seem to work on Debian Jessie) closed by yawning
fixed: This has been fixed in master. …
12:57 AM Ticket #21203 (sandbox-0.0.2-linux32 does not seem to work on Debian Jessie) created by Digitalcourage
I tried this on two older laptops. One is running, Debian Jessie 32 …

Jan 11, 2017:

11:45 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by jselon
(diff)
10:19 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by dawuud
(diff)
10:14 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by intrigeri
Add my info. (diff)
8:58 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
8:55 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by isabela
(diff)
8:23 PM Ticket #21202 (correct the default download directory path in the wiki) closed by yawning
fixed: > the page on sandboxed-tor-browser is one of the few ones that …
8:21 PM doc/TorBrowser/Sandbox/Linux edited by yawning
(diff)
8:12 PM Changeset in tor [2e656d1] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
comment fix from pastly
8:03 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
8:00 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
7:59 PM Changeset in tor [f1d622e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
repair whitespace.
7:57 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by arthuredelstein
(diff)
7:53 PM Ticket #21202 (correct the default download directory path in the wiki) created by Digitalcourage
I'm trying to fix a few mistakes in the documentation, but the page on …
7:38 PM Ticket #19925 (SR: Control event to get the shared random values) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged, with a changes file. I'm okay letting this into 030 since …
7:38 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mrphs
(diff)
7:36 PM Changeset in tor [8008de81] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
changes file for 19925
7:33 PM Changeset in tor [62c6d5f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'dgoulet/ticket19925_030_01'
6:14 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by vynX
firefox.com: it's a bug, not a feature (diff)
5:59 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by arthuredelstein
put back in alphabetical order after I messed it up (diff)
5:56 PM Ticket #20569 (hs: Use AES256 prop224 descriptors) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged, and also removed the definition of CIPHER256_IV_LEN.
5:52 PM Changeset in tor [ac3b559] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20569_030_02_squashed'
5:52 PM Changeset in tor [870b5e22] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
hs: Use AES-256 for v3 descriptor That key size is taken from …
5:19 PM Ticket #21201 (Adapt torbutton to TBB/FF52ESR) created by arthuredelstein
Various changes to torbutton will need to be made to work properly …
4:49 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by arthuredelstein
(diff)
4:31 PM doc/BlockingIrc edited by vynX
adding irc.mozilla.org (diff)
4:17 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by vynX
several mozilla.org services added (diff)
3:56 PM Ticket #21200 (Move all TB Mozilla service calls to .onions) created by tom
Tor Browser currently pings Mozilla for a (limited) number of things, …
3:56 PM Ticket #21199 (Jabber service: only contacts should be allowed to send messages) created by mrphs
I've gotten three or four spam messages on my torproject jabber …
3:50 PM Ticket #21198 (Jabber Component) created by mrphs
I was just about to make a ticket about the jabber service and …
3:43 PM Ticket #21197 (ORBOT - Apps VPN Mode Broken) created by tiptoetom@…
I've been using ORBOT Apps VPN Mode and it suddenly stopped working. …
3:25 PM Ticket #20990 (Turn on warnings in autotools) closed by nickm
fixed: I've added those, and squashed as bug20990_squashed_v2, and merged to …
3:24 PM Changeset in tor [f31b3857] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20990_squashed_v2'
3:24 PM Changeset in tor [114f57b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Use the old replacement when AM_PROG_AR doesn't exist.
3:24 PM Changeset in tor [3a0639a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add a changes file for ticket 20990
3:17 PM Ticket #20852 (prop224: Update prop224 HSDir code to understand latest descriptor format) closed by nickm
fixed: Looks okay! Merged.
3:15 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
add extra (diff)
3:14 PM Changeset in tor [7892683e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'asn/bug20852_v1'
3:09 PM Changeset in tor [6318cf03] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
fixup! test_cfmt_connected_cells: use TTL value that's above the new min.
3:08 PM Changeset in tor [baf99892] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
squash! DefecTor countermeasure: change server- and client-side DNS …
2:52 PM Ticket #20974 (Call no directory guard happy until its directory headers are received) closed by nickm
fixed
2:51 PM Changeset in tor [8f893fb] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'public/bug20974'
2:33 PM Ticket #19133 (Clarify how INT_N truncates values) closed by nickm
fixed: merged!
2:29 PM Ticket #18146 (Tor's control protocol misspells "Dependent") closed by nickm
fixed: merged!
2:28 PM Changeset in tor [2db858ef] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'jryans/dependant-corrected'
2:27 PM Ticket #20014 (GETINFO version in torspec is inconsistent with the implementation) closed by nickm
fixed: Sure; merged.
2:23 PM Ticket #21122 (Document all options that can't be changed while tor is running) closed by nickm
fixed: merged!
2:23 PM Changeset in tor [6c2b48d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'teor/bug21122'
2:21 PM Ticket #20987 (Memory leak in rend_config_services()) closed by nickm
fixed: squashed and merged!
2:21 PM Changeset in tor [b9054c6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20987_squashed'
2:20 PM Changeset in tor [3a3e88db] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix memory leak when failing to configure hidden services. In …
2:17 PM Ticket #21037 (Scary log message "AAAA...AAA" in connection_or_set_identity_digest()) closed by nickm
implemented
2:17 PM Changeset in tor [4f1a5da4] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'public/ticket21037'
2:16 PM Ticket #21096 (Check for the tor- prefix in changes files) closed by nickm
fixed: merged!
2:16 PM Changeset in tor [99cbadf1] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Warn on Tor versions with the 'tor-' prefix Closes ticket 21096.
2:16 PM Changeset in tor [fa0792c3] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix coding style issues in the changes file linter Found using flake8 …
2:15 PM Ticket #21123 (Remove redundant code in options_transition_allowed) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged!
2:15 PM Changeset in tor [730cc16b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'teor/bug21123'
2:14 PM Ticket #21135 (Update to January GeoIP2 database) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged!
2:13 PM Changeset in tor [c7936b86] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
2:13 PM Changeset in tor [2c9ce8d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into release-0.2.9
2:13 PM Changeset in tor [0809690b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into maint-0.2.9
2:13 PM Changeset in tor [0691feda] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into release-0.2.8
2:13 PM Changeset in tor [c77ace69] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.7' into maint-0.2.8
2:13 PM Changeset in tor [1d40f8a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.7' into release-0.2.7
2:12 PM Changeset in tor [8c91cbb] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.6' into maint-0.2.7
2:12 PM Changeset in tor [50911dd] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.6' into release-0.2.6
2:12 PM Changeset in tor [54771bca] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.5' into maint-0.2.6
2:12 PM Changeset in tor [e8916384] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.5' into release-0.2.5
2:11 PM Changeset in tor [34fdd510] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.4' into maint-0.2.5
2:11 PM Changeset in tor [d7810bb4] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.4' into release-0.2.4
1:55 PM Ticket #21047 (atlas plotting bandwidth use from 2019) closed by karsten
fixed: New plan: closing this ticket now, because the fix is in master, but …
1:54 PM Ticket #21095 (Accept more values for the "order" parameter) closed by karsten
implemented: Alright, closing, but whoever watches this ticket: it'll take another …
1:38 PM Ticket #21196 (use colorRampPalette instead of limited colorBrewer) created by iwakeh
This refers to Metrics Reloaded blog post comment by karsten, January …
12:54 PM Ticket #20678 (Uplift patches to maint-0.2.9) closed by gk
wontfix: We'll have a Tor Launcher based on the alpha series for the next …
11:41 AM Ticket #21195 (wrong exit-list annotation) created by iwakeh
Reported and analyzed by Wojtek Porczyk, see …
10:29 AM Ticket #21194 (Show snowflake in the circuit display) created by gk
While testing snowflake, which is available in our recent nightly …
9:53 AM Ticket #21182 (Running multiple instances of Tor Browser) closed by gk
not a bug: A good place for the first question would be our tor-talk mailing …
9:46 AM Ticket #21163 (Browser size doesn't behave nicely when enabling the Bookmarks Toolbar) closed by gk
duplicate: We have #16456 for this kind of issues.
9:42 AM Ticket #8282 (integrate tbb firefox osx sandbox in build) closed by gk
fixed: We did that with #20121. Closing.
9:37 AM Ticket #20461 (Ship “static cache” of intermediate CAs) closed by gk
wontfix: We talked a bit at CCC about this idea and I think we came to the …
9:29 AM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by karsten
Add description for Torperf. (diff)
9:16 AM Ticket #21192 (Relay node listed with wrong country code in Atlas) closed by karsten
wontfix: We're using MaxMind's latest GeoLite2 City database from January 1, …
7:10 AM Ticket #21191 (Request push access to webwml.git) closed by weasel
invalid: We git admins can't and won't be the judge of who gets write access to …
1:22 AM Ticket #21193 (Prop271 spec: High level circuit creation and guard selection overview) created by chelseakomlo
This is to track additions to prop271 spec, specifically a section …

Jan 10, 2017:

10:50 PM Ticket #21192 (Relay node listed with wrong country code in Atlas) created by marcobr
Hey everyone, my relay node is listed in Atlas with the wrong country …
10:36 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by arthuredelstein
(diff)
10:33 PM Ticket #21191 (Request push access to webwml.git) created by arthuredelstein
I would like to be able to assist with the website when I have time …
10:05 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by teor
teor is coming! (diff)
6:11 PM Ticket #21012 (Tor crash on Economist.com in PK11_DigestOp on OS X) closed by gk
duplicate: Marking this as duplicate of #20390. Alas, I was again unable to …
5:21 PM doc/TorBrowser/Hacking edited by arthuredelstein
Fix current tbb-dev meeting time. (diff)
5:02 PM Ticket #21190 (please remove sebastian from the tormedia group) closed by weasel
fixed
4:59 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
update description of help.tpa (diff)
4:58 PM Ticket #21190 (please remove sebastian from the tormedia group) created by Sebastian
He was one there so he could do website stuff
4:56 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
remove extra columns (diff)
4:56 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
move support.tpo to retired (diff)
4:56 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
re-add globe in retire section (diff)
4:53 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
markup missing (diff)
4:53 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
note we need a website maintainer (diff)
4:51 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by mrphs
adding php :/ to blog requirements (diff)
4:51 PM Ticket #21189 (Sebastian is stepping down as website maintainer.) closed by weasel
fixed: Removed from @webwml group in git by commit …
4:51 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by Sebastian
(diff)
4:50 PM Ticket #21189 (Sebastian is stepping down as website maintainer.) created by weasel
<Sebastian> I'm stepping down as website maintainer immediately
4:50 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by Sebastian
(diff)
4:47 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
note people.tpo is "maintained" by tpa. note blog and media need … (diff)
4:46 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
globe is no more (diff)
4:46 PM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by weasel
dist is not my thing. (diff)
4:20 PM Ticket #21188 (Give hiro push access to website) closed by weasel
fixed
4:00 PM Ticket #21188 (Give hiro push access to website) created by nickm
Apparently somebody who already has push access needs to open a …
2:42 PM Ticket #21091 (Hide the "Check for Tor Browser Update..." menu entry when running ...) closed by gk
fixed: Pushed to master with commit dd927687ed22a2e8a8e880e92c6f5b8273c737c9.
2:24 PM Changeset in tor [c0a0c197] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
test: Add ESTABLISH_INTRO unit tests This commit adds 3 unit tests …
11:37 AM Ticket #21187 ([warn] connection_edge_process_relay_cell (at origin) failed.) created by Betaman2k
Hi Specs and Infos: [notice] Tor 0.2.9.8 (git-a0df013ea241b026) …
10:53 AM Milestone Onionoo 3.1-2.0.0 completed
Closing obsolete milestone, b/c there can only be a 3.2-x.x.x due to …
10:47 AM Milestone Onionoo 3.1-1.1.0 completed
Closing obsolete milestone, b/c there can only be a 3.2-x.x.x caused …
10:44 AM Ticket #20733 (Onionoo downloads html) closed by iwakeh
fixed: metrics-lib default changed as suggested above. Thus, this is …
10:39 AM Ticket #21186 (Atlas should use pagination) created by iwakeh
This should be implemented as soon as Onionoo paging is available. See …
9:00 AM Ticket #21185 (Figure out how to sandbox snowflake in a sensible way.) created by yawning
Since #20735 got merged, alpha bundles will start having snowflake. …
7:49 AM Ticket #21184 (Do a better job of killing/cleaning up bwrap children.) closed by yawning
fixed: Merged. …
5:59 AM Ticket #21184 (Do a better job of killing/cleaning up bwrap children.) created by yawning
What's there is functional but sort of wrong, and certainly …
5:51 AM Ticket #21183 (Basic Usability Issues) created by ninavizz
Hi: I'm a longtime UX'er, and new to using Tor. Some very basic …
1:43 AM Ticket #21182 (Running multiple instances of Tor Browser) created by cypherpunks
Some of us are interested in running multiple Tor Browser instances at …

Jan 9, 2017:

11:20 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by jselon
(diff)
11:09 PM Ticket #21162 (BridgeDB should be able to arbitrarily blacklist bad bridges) closed by isis
fixed
10:40 PM Ticket #21181 (Add a fuzzing harness for the tor control protocol) created by teor
This is low-priority, because the ControlPort should be …
10:39 PM Ticket #21180 (Add a fuzzing harness for the torrc file) created by teor
I wrote some code to do this back in 2014-ish. It's probably still in …
10:37 PM Ticket #21179 (Add a fuzzing harness for the tor OR protocol) created by teor
10:36 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by jselon
(diff)
9:32 PM Ticket #21178 (torproject.org submenus and page structures behave inconsistently) created by lnl
I've found some behavioral inconsistencies in torproject.org, which I …
8:22 PM Ticket #20547 (Fix typo in Chutney's bootstrap-network.sh) closed by nickm
fixed: Applied!
8:16 PM Ticket #21177 (Add support for parsing bridge-distribution-request lines in Stem) created by isis
From #18329, we added a new bridge-server-descriptor line: …
8:01 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Fix a link label. (diff)
7:58 PM Ticket #21175 (Line breaks separate checkboxes from labels in ...) closed by karsten
fixed: Oh, you're right! Thanks a lot for the report and detailed analysis! …
7:50 PM doc/meek edited by dcf
Lowered meek-amazon rate limit to 2 MB/s. (diff)
7:45 PM Ticket #21176 (Update people's page information) created by isabela
Please make the following changes to the page: Add: Jon Selon, …
7:38 PM doc/meek edited by dcf
Link Nov 2016 costs email. (diff)
7:03 PM Ticket #21175 (Line breaks separate checkboxes from labels in ...) created by dcf
The checkboxes and labels wrap such that the checkbox sometimes is …
5:49 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by dgoulet
(diff)
5:29 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by asn
(diff)
5:26 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by nickm
(diff)
4:55 PM Ticket #21041 (Access to eugeni.tpo) closed by weasel
fixed: Added hiro to gid torschleuder.
4:53 PM Changeset in torbutton [dd92768] by Kathy Brade <brade@…>
Bug 21091: Hide the "Check for Tor Browser Update..." menu entry when …
4:33 PM Changeset in tor [8a33abc] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
control: Add GETINFO command for the shared random values Add the …
4:10 PM Ticket #21173 (disfunctional link in new metrics-web staging) closed by karsten
fixed: Merged, thanks! Closing.
4:10 PM Ticket #21174 (tweak description below graphs (staging)) closed by karsten
fixed: Merged, thanks! Closing.
2:07 PM Ticket #21174 (tweak description below graphs (staging)) created by iwakeh
It should be "This graph ..." instead of "The following graph ...". …
1:38 PM Ticket #21173 (disfunctional link in new metrics-web staging) created by iwakeh
This …
1:02 PM Changeset in tor [e1d7661] by George Kadianakis <desnacked@…>
Max HS descriptor size is now 50kb and also consensus param.
12:32 PM Ticket #21159 (Superfluous Include Statement) closed by dgoulet
wontfix
10:33 AM Ticket #21171 (write a test for NodeDetailsStatusUpdater) created by iwakeh
concentrate on bugfix #20994 and try to keep the test concise (it …
8:36 AM Ticket #20735 (Add snowflake pt to alpha linux builds) closed by gk
fixed: Okay, this works for me (as in: make prep-nightly does not break …
2:11 AM Ticket #20861 (X-Mozilla-Keys (offline messages) in forwarded message (as an attachment)) closed by cypherpunks
not a bug: After reading the design goals document [1], I agree it's outside …

Jan 8, 2017:

6:16 PM Ticket #21166 (Missing equal sign in the router template) created by cypherpunks
The family members section on the router page is missing an equal sign …
6:14 PM Changeset in tor [655ffead] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
comment fixups
8:58 AM Ticket #21165 (Uninstall not working) created by thwaller
I have tried to disable and uninstall the TorBirdy addon for …
12:31 AM Ticket #21164 (download-easy.html.en#linux anchor scrolls past the 64-bit option) created by dcf
This link: …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.