Timeline




matching tags

Mar 8, 2017:

10:50 PM Ticket #21692 (Create Schleuder transport for tor-security@lists.torproject.org) created by dgoulet
[…]
9:58 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by legind
(diff)
9:54 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by nikita
added nikita (diff)
9:50 PM doc/emailLists edited by atagar
Drop tor-reports@. It's been merged into tor-project@. (diff)
9:29 PM Ticket #21691 (Close down tor-security@lists.tpo) closed by qbi
fixed
9:29 PM doc/emailLists edited by qbi
Remove tor-security (diff)
7:48 PM Ticket #19875 (shuffle our bridges when we load them from config) closed by nickm
implemented: Prop271 supersedes this.
7:42 PM Ticket #11007 (Add more documentation about EntryGuardAddedBy in the state file) closed by nickm
not a bug: Proposal 271, now implemented, removes the use for this state field
7:39 PM Ticket #18160 (Rename RSOS to something less inappropriate) closed by nickm
wontfix
7:38 PM Ticket #16204 (Use opaque trunnel structures?) closed by nickm
duplicate: Duplicate of #20918, which has patches.
7:35 PM Ticket #11880 (Make all Tor nodes obfs3 by default) closed by nickm
wontfix
7:33 PM Ticket #8460 (Detect broken FP toolchains at runtime) closed by nickm
wontfix: Broken floating point hasn't turned up too much recently; this is …
7:32 PM Ticket #7009 (Handle unstable relays better) closed by nickm
duplicate: The remaining work here is superseded by the sponsor4 work now ongoing.
7:31 PM Ticket #7044 (Use a better compression algorithm for directory stuff) closed by nickm
duplicate: Closing as duplicate of #21662
7:29 PM Ticket #6775 (Bug: circuit_send_next_onion_skin) closed by nickm
worksforme
7:29 PM Ticket #12466 (Possible primary guard node skip when some guards are down) closed by nickm
fixed: Prop 271 makes the rules for skipping and retrying guards much more …
7:26 PM Ticket #1680 (Implicit (default) state file lines hard for external apps to know) closed by nickm
wontfix
7:25 PM Ticket #1774 (how much of exit policies can we squeeze into microdescriptors?) closed by nickm
wontfix: In practice, this does not seem to have caused us actual issues. Closing.
7:25 PM Ticket #918 (bind to port 443 + wake from hibernation = exit) closed by nickm
implemented: We now support capabilities; calling this as-done-as-it-can-get.
7:23 PM Ticket #10514 (Add bufferoverflow protection to Tor) closed by nickm
worksforme
7:22 PM Ticket #1852 (Tor clients should remember bridge info across restarts) closed by nickm
implemented: This is done for free as part of prop#271, I believe.
7:21 PM Ticket #20416 (The Effect of DNS on Tor's Anonymity) closed by nickm
duplicate
7:18 PM Ticket #21691 (Close down tor-security@lists.tpo) created by dgoulet
[…]
7:16 PM Ticket #2577 (HiddenServiceWebServer) closed by nickm
wontfix
7:16 PM Ticket #9646 (Feature request: add torrc option to specify max physical RAM to use) closed by nickm
implemented: MaxMemInQueues is now an all-purpose memory limiter option, though it …
7:14 PM Ticket #9178 (Tor and Hamachi IP conflict) closed by nickm
not a bug
7:14 PM Ticket #9346 (Make Guard flag easier to get) closed by nickm
wontfix: I don't think that we're moving in this direction any time soon. …
7:13 PM Ticket #9657 (Deal with the botnet that's overwhelming the Tor network (August 2013)) closed by nickm
fixed
7:12 PM Ticket #8483 (Help nacl become more portable/distributable and/or help libsodium ...) closed by nickm
invalid: Not reasonable for a Tor ticket; libsodium also does seem to be doing …
7:09 PM Ticket #12574 (Include unnamed family members in family) closed by nickm
wontfix: Authorities no longer generate the Named or Unnamed flags; this ticket …
7:03 PM Ticket #10045 (Tor for Windows lacks eventlog support) closed by nickm
wontfix: I don't think that anybody wants to do this, though if somebody wants …
6:52 PM Ticket #19289 (Document entrynodes in detail) closed by nickm
implemented: This was done as part of the prop#271 work.
6:48 PM Ticket #11480 (Implement the single guard node proposal (prop#236)) closed by nickm
implemented: This was partially done, and partially superseded by proposal 271.
6:47 PM Ticket #5174 (Tor relay can listen to ports < 1024 without running as root) closed by nickm
implemented: We can now use capabilities on linux to avoid dropping the 'bind low …
5:38 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
5:32 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
5:31 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
5:30 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
5:24 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
5:23 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
5:21 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
5:14 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
5:09 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
5:07 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
4:58 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
4:50 PM doc/community/glossary edited by Samdney
(diff)
4:45 PM Ticket #21690 (Sta.sh ruleset is enabled but not DeviantArt, causing mixed content ...) created by cypherpunks
If you visit an https stash page that is using generated deviant art …
4:34 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by Samdney
(diff)
4:32 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by Samdney
(diff)
4:30 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by lnl
(diff)
4:00 PM Ticket #21689 (RequestCache from the Fetch API is available, make sure it adheres to ...) created by gk
RequestCache from the Fetch API got implemented …
3:59 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by nickm
(diff)
3:50 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by alison
added name (diff)
3:46 PM Ticket #21688 (Investigate whether the search service update feature needs to be ...) created by gk
Apparently there is a search service update feature that hardly …
3:44 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by amj703
(diff)
3:42 PM Ticket #21687 (Make sure prefetch in the network predictor adheres to design guidelines) created by gk
Prefetch in the network predictor got implemented …
3:32 PM Ticket #21686 (Don't allow MitM by Microsoft Family Safety in ESR 52) created by gk
Firefox supports the Microsoft Family Safety "feature" now (see: …
3:32 PM Ticket #21679 (Fix FPI test for <track> element) closed by arthuredelstein
worksforme: Closing this ticket, because the <track> element test does already …
3:13 PM Ticket #21680 (Update to March GeoIP2 database) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged to 0.2.4 and forward. Thanks!
3:08 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mcs
added "Preferred Name" for myself (diff)
2:11 PM Ticket #21685 (Remote New Tab pages have access to internal browser APIs in Firefox 52) created by gk
It is possible that remote New Tab pages have access to internal …
2:05 PM Ticket #21684 (AMO has access to installed extensions with ...) created by gk
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1255039 and dependent …
1:47 PM Ticket #21683 (Make sure safebrowsing is still disabled in ESR 52) created by gk
Safebrowsing prefs got renamed and features got added. We should make …
1:21 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by asn
(diff)
12:55 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by Pepijn
(diff)
11:04 AM Ticket #16450 (Tor browser removes Authorization header on subdomains) closed by gk
duplicate: We have a fix in #21555 for the problem originally stated here. …
10:56 AM Ticket #21555 (Twitter like button not working on 6.5) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks for the tests! The patch looks good to me as well. I just …
10:55 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by iwakeh
added myself to dinner list (diff)
10:18 AM Ticket #21682 (memory leak at shutdown) created by cypherpunks
================================================================= …
10:07 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mjuarez
(diff)
9:47 AM Ticket #21557 (fteproxy failed to launch) closed by gk
not a bug: Hi, glad you got your fteproxy issue sorted out. Alas, this is a bug …
9:39 AM Ticket #21681 (Tor button disables other plugins (Session Manager)) closed by gk
worksforme: See: #21396 for the original bug report. 6.5.1 ships with a fix which …
9:34 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by gk
(diff)
9:33 AM Ticket #21557 (fteproxy failed to launch) reopened by djgend
Now back to the first question, how to combine commands on the mail to …
9:13 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by darkk
upd darkk (diff)
9:08 AM Ticket #21681 (Tor button disables other plugins (Session Manager)) created by mabra
I am using Tor 6.5.1 (newest update). The problem is, that the …
9:04 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by amoghbl1
(diff)
8:59 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by alnermcgunn
(diff)
8:59 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by alnermcgunn
(diff)
8:56 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by intrigeri
Fill in my preferred name tag (diff)
8:43 AM Ticket #21680 (Update to March GeoIP2 database) created by karsten
​[https://gitweb.torproject.org/karsten/tor.git/log/?h=geoip-mar2017
8:24 AM Ticket #21679 (Fix FPI test for <track> element) created by arthuredelstein
In our first-party isolation tests in #13749.2, I found that the …
8:02 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by blister_blue
(diff)
7:33 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by hiro
(diff)
7:32 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by hiro
(diff)
6:13 AM doc/community/glossary edited by phoul
(diff)
6:12 AM doc/community/glossary edited by phoul
(diff)
6:07 AM doc/community/glossary edited by phoul
(diff)
6:06 AM doc/community/glossary edited by phoul
(diff)
6:05 AM doc/community/glossary edited by phoul
(diff)
6:03 AM doc/community/glossary edited by phoul
(diff)
6:02 AM doc/community/glossary edited by phoul
(diff)
5:51 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by qbi
(diff)
4:45 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by sukhbir
(diff)
2:54 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by iang
(diff)
2:44 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by dgoulet
(diff)
2:44 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by dawuud
(diff)
2:42 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by atagar
(diff)
2:26 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ahf
Add nametag for ahf. (diff)
1:45 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by cass
(diff)
1:31 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by jselon
(diff)
1:31 AM Ticket #21678 (Unify Windows and Unix API for tor_read_all_handle() in util.c) created by ahf
While working on #21654 I noticed that we have some different code …
1:30 AM Ticket #21661 (Proactive Response and Detection of TOR Anonymizers) closed by teor
not a bug: It's not a realistic attack, nor a quality paper. Pluggable transports …
12:58 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Tor Browser 6.5.1 has a working meek-azure. (diff)
12:56 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
12:53 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
12:51 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
12:47 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
12:44 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
12:15 AM Tag change on doc/community/glossary by phoul
Tags community added
12:11 AM Ticket #21677 (Prop140: analyze diff performance) created by nickm
12:11 AM Ticket #21676 (Increase MIN_BW_TO_ADVERTISE_DIRSERVER above RELAY_REQUIRED_MIN_BANDWIDTH) created by teor
MIN_BW_TO_ADVERTISE_DIRSERVER is 50KB, but …

Mar 7, 2017:

10:02 PM Ticket #21616 (Permission to commit to torflow) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
8:54 PM Ticket #21616 (Permission to commit to torflow) reopened by mikeperry
As a committer of TorFlow, I approve tjr having commit access to …
8:22 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by alison
rearranging items (diff)
8:20 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by alison
added project categories (diff)
7:58 PM Ticket #21675 (Set window.navigator.hardwareConcurrency to a constant value) created by gk
We should avoid leaking the amount of cores a user has available by …
7:52 PM Ticket #21674 (Do we need to set network.dns.blockDotOnion to false in ESR 52?) created by gk
network.dns.blockDotOnion is set to true in Firefox but we might …
7:14 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by Pepijn
(diff)
5:42 PM Ticket #21673 (prop140: Handle signatures correctly) created by nickm
For diffs to work properly, we need to check the input document and …
3:47 PM Ticket #21652 (Finishing touches for onionperf setup on papillare.) closed by weasel
fixed: ok, thanks for explaining things on IRC. After the nightly job has …
2:47 PM Ticket #21438 (retire orestis) closed by weasel
fixed: the new orestis now is just an ssl terminating caching frontend
1:26 PM Ticket #21672 (Update Matt's description) created by sysrqb
Hi! Currently my description on the website says: […] I think …
1:05 PM Ticket #21594 (Hidden Services with many intro points delay checking circuits on startup) closed by nickm
fixed: okay, that's persuasive. Merging to 030.
12:56 PM Ticket #21028 (tor never checks TLS certificate lifetimes) closed by nickm
not a bug
12:53 PM org/operations/Infrastructure/onionperf edited by hiro
(diff)
12:53 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by irl
Adding myself to lists (diff)
9:09 AM Ticket #20348 (Allot Communications blocking of vanilla Tor, obfs4, and meek in ...) closed by cypherpunks
invalid: Don't reopen! Your project useless anyway, you kickbans only.
7:44 AM Ticket #21653 (Onionperf subdomains) closed by weasel
fixed
7:39 AM Ticket #21516 (Create/Change tor-security@ to point to Schleuder transport) closed by weasel
not a bug: Ok, so I'm confused about the current state of the ticket, and …
7:29 AM Ticket #20748 (ssh access to deb.tpo for hiro) closed by weasel
worksforme: As deb.tpo has all its Sources and Packages files available via http, …
7:28 AM Ticket #20641 (Remove obsolete polipo and vidalia debs from deb.tp.o) closed by weasel
fixed
7:15 AM Ticket #21616 (Permission to commit to torflow) closed by weasel
invalid: I think the git team still follows the procedure outlined at …
2:40 AM Ticket #21668 (Prop278: Update cached_dir_t and related types to no longer assume ...) created by ahf
Update the data-types for cached_dir_t to handle multiple available …
2:39 AM org/sponsors/SponsorM edited by arma
we got an nce (diff)
2:37 AM Ticket #21667 (Prop278: Handle new headers in directory.c) created by ahf
Handle the newly defined headers and their new values from Prop#278 in …
2:29 AM Ticket #21666 (Prop278: Code to decide whether we want to request and/or provide ...) created by ahf
We need some code in Tor to decide if or when we want to use and …
2:12 AM Ticket #21665 (Prop278: Establish an upper-bound for LZMA2 memory usage) created by ahf
Our initial analysis shows that LZMA2 can be quite a memory hog, which …
1:09 AM Ticket #21664 (prop278: Make the current 'torgzip' module a submodule of a new ...) created by ahf
- Create a new 'compression' module to handle all compression schemes. …
12:51 AM Ticket #21663 (prop278: Refactor the torgzip module to support additional compression ...) created by ahf
The current torgzip module should be refactored such that the new …
12:45 AM Ticket #21662 (prop278: Add support for LZMA2 and/or Zstandard) created by ahf
Add support for the compression schemes needed to implement prop#278. …
12:06 AM Ticket #21661 (Proactive Response and Detection of TOR Anonymizers) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
This paper describes a possible attack to allow TOR traffic to be …

Mar 6, 2017:

9:52 PM Ticket #21008 (hs: Remove the introduction point private key material from hs_descriptor.h) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Closing this. This has been done in the development branch of #20657
9:40 PM Ticket #21660 (HTTPS Everywhere incompatible with linkedin.com) created by beej
some time in the not-too-distant past, i started getting error pages …
9:36 PM Ticket #21659 (Prop275: When 0.2.9 is the oldest remaining supported series, make ...) created by nickm
In #21642, we did the necessary preliminary work to make sure that Tor …
8:47 PM Ticket #21658 (Do not attempt to plot graphs when the actual request for bandwidth ...) created by irl
The console log reported in the blog comment was […] I've not …
8:28 PM Ticket #21657 (Test to make sure we isolate or disable all speculative connects) created by arthuredelstein
There are a variety of "resource hint" features in Tor Browser that we …
7:17 PM Ticket #21656 (Add "low cost" hardening build flags to OS X) created by arthuredelstein
I would propose including the following flags in our OS X clang build: …
6:50 PM Ticket #21655 (Adding a script to clean old built components) created by boklm
We should have a script to clean old build files from the out/
6:34 PM Ticket #20949 (In some cases, the testsuite is not run automatically on new versions ...) closed by boklm
fixed: This should be fixed by commit d9369f84b6e57cda950ad5fafb4b68fdf87d4659.
5:26 PM Ticket #21056 (Could not pick one of the responsible hidden service directories, ...) closed by dgoulet
fixed: This improved behavior will be part of #17242 so putting it as parent …
5:23 PM Ticket #20988 (Test fgets_eagain fails on FreeBSD-amd64) closed by nickm
fixed
5:23 PM Ticket #19966 (torproxy goes south with more than 1 connection attempt per second to ...) closed by dgoulet
user disappeared: I *think* that was fixed a while back.
5:22 PM Ticket #21654 (Don't use fgets() when we might get EAGAIN) created by nickm
Our tor_fgets() code, added in #20988, tries to make fgets() behave as …
4:44 PM doc/TorMessenger edited by arlolra
(diff)
4:28 PM Ticket #21580 (circuit_build_needed_circs comment mentions router_have_min_dir_info, ...) closed by nickm
fixed: 0a54e5d1481b9d fixes this. Thanks!
4:23 PM Ticket #21210 (Analyze, and maybe improve, consensus diff proposal) closed by nickm
implemented: I did this last week with 74368063c69ad31ee7e49aa52d71ede7fd404e1e
3:26 PM Ticket #21653 (Onionperf subdomains) created by hiro
Hi, The metrics team is running two OFT cloud machines for onionperf …
3:23 PM Ticket #21652 (Finishing touches for onionperf setup on papillare.) created by hiro
Hi, To finish onionperf setup on papillare I would need to complete …
3:09 PM Ticket #21651 (prop140/compression: Refactor directory cache spooling code) created by nickm
Our current logic for spooling things from a directory server is a bit …
3:07 PM Ticket #21650 (prop140: Clients request diffs and handle diffs in replies) created by nickm
For the final piece of prop140, clients should ask for consensus diffs …
3:04 PM Ticket #21649 (prop140: Caches serve diffs on request) created by nickm
When a client asks for it, caches should serve consensus diffs. We'll …
3:03 PM Ticket #21648 (prop140: Caches generate diffs as appropriate) created by nickm
Directory caches should pre-generate and pre-compress diffs as …
3:00 PM Ticket #21647 (Prop140: directory caches cache multiple past diffs or consensuses) created by nickm
To implement prop140, we need to store history about the consensus …
2:58 PM Ticket #21646 (prop140/compression: Refactor "directory request" code) created by nickm
Our current notion of "what is a directory request" includes a bunch …
2:55 PM Ticket #21645 (prop140 / compression: Unified directory cache backend) created by nickm
With prop140 and/or ahf's compression proposal, we'll need to cache …
2:53 PM Ticket #21644 (Prop140: Fuzz the diff and patch code) created by nickm
Now that we have fuzzing support, it would be ridiculous to start …
2:51 PM Ticket #21643 (Prop140: Extract, test, revise, and clean the diff code) created by nickm
Step one of getting the consensus diff support of prop140 completed is …
2:46 PM Ticket #21642 (Prop275: Eliminate "published" times from microdescriptor consensus) created by nickm
Proposal 275 will proposal will save a great deal of consensus and …
2:44 PM Ticket #21641 (Prop274: Rotate onion keys less frequently) created by nickm
Let's implement proposal 274: This proposal will save a fair amount of …
2:25 PM Ticket #21640 (crash on opening) closed by nickm
duplicate: This is a duplicate of #7164 . Thanks for reporting!
1:35 PM org/operations/Infrastructure/onionperf edited by hiro
(diff)
1:17 PM Ticket #17231 (HTML &#8203; in middle of fingerprint results in corrupted copy/paste) closed by karsten
fixed: Thanks for the suggestion! …
12:16 PM Ticket #21640 (crash on opening) created by kilfeder
[Sun Mar 5 10:23:23 2017] Tor Software Error - The Tor software …
8:59 AM Ticket #8491 (build hardening for TBB) closed by gk
duplicate: Duplicating this over #21448.
7:36 AM Ticket #21639 (calendar printable) closed by cypherpunks
invalid
6:47 AM Ticket #21639 (calendar printable) created by komalvarshney
calendar is very nice …
6:06 AM Ticket #21638 (String "default:LTR" have no comments on how to translate) closed by scootergrisen
wontfix
4:53 AM Ticket #21638 (String "default:LTR" have no comments on how to translate) created by scootergrisen
The string "default:LTR" on Transifex have no comments on how to …

Mar 5, 2017:

10:18 PM Ticket #21505 (Please create company/policies git repo) closed by Sebastian
fixed: [x]
3:28 PM Ticket #21274 (Dig up any HTML validation errors in generated HTML) closed by irl
fixed: Looking at the child tickets, this is now done. (:
1:42 PM doc/Atlas edited by irl
(diff)
12:21 PM Ticket #21637 (Include both declared and reachable IPv6 OR addresses) created by teor
When a relay declares an IPv6 OR address, it puts it in its …
12:06 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases edited by teor
(diff)
6:24 AM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by MrV
striking autotrader.com. worked over tor on 2017-03-05 (filled cart, … (diff)
4:23 AM Ticket #21598 (Log a message when a hidden service has fewer introduction points than ...) closed by nickm
implemented: just a log message, so should be okay. merging!
4:16 AM Ticket #21599 (Make hidden service descriptor creation more consistent) closed by nickm
fixed: merged to master; looks plausible.
3:49 AM Ticket #21636 (Add a NoEdConsensus flag to Atlas) created by teor
This would indicate to operators that they'd need to fix the keys on …

Mar 4, 2017:

8:49 PM Ticket #21635 (add new column for icons that do not represent tor spec flags) created by cypherpunks
(opened because of …
6:19 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by alecmuffett
(diff)
6:09 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by alecmuffett
(diff)
5:01 PM Ticket #21557 (fteproxy failed to launch) closed by djgend
fixed: Whew! its now solved by config path variable in windows machine …
4:05 PM Ticket #21633 (Update Tor Messenger version on wiki and blog) closed by sukhbir
fixed: The current version is v0.3.0b2. While we are ready with v0.4.0b1, …
3:13 PM Ticket #21589 (https://research.torproject.org/index.html all Metrics links broken) closed by karsten
fixed: Thanks for looking! Pushed and deployed. Closing.
1:42 PM Ticket #21634 (Add option to auto-connect on start of Tor Messenger) created by cypherpunks
This feature request asks for an option (default to off, for opsec …
1:03 PM Ticket #21633 (Update Tor Messenger version on wiki and blog) created by teor
The wiki says: "The current version of Tor Messenger is …
12:29 PM Ticket #21632 ("Couldn't set up any working nameservers. Network not up yet? Will ...) created by teor
When DNS fails, chutney can't verify any networks involving exits. …
11:08 AM Ticket #21579 (Change 0.2.7 jenkins builders to use maint-0.2.7-redux, release-0.2.7-redux) closed by weasel
fixed: done, I think.
11:08 AM Ticket #21584 (Please create ldap account for jgay) closed by weasel
fixed
9:07 AM Ticket #19396 (getbootstrap.com rule causes infinite loop on themes.getbootstrap.com) closed by bardi.harborow
fixed: Confirmed fixed by …
8:48 AM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by cypherpunks
added several sites to section "Telecommunications", updated checks on … (diff)
8:20 AM Ticket #21631 (UrbanDictionary.com ruleset severely broken) created by bardi.harborow
Loading https://www.urbandictionary.com/ with the ruleset enabled …
3:59 AM Ticket #16772 (Google's reCAPTCHA Tor Censorship !?) closed by cypherpunks
invalid
2:51 AM doc/meek edited by dcf
Link Jan 2017 costs email. (diff)

Mar 3, 2017:

11:25 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Note today's meek-azure shutdown. (diff)
11:02 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mikeperry
(diff)
11:01 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mikeperry
(diff)
10:59 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mikeperry
(diff)
9:53 PM Ticket #12692 (Hide field names of empty fields) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: Replying to cypherpunks: > I find "Published: Never" …
9:52 PM Ticket #21630 (Remove the Descriptor Published field) created by cypherpunks
From ticket:12692#comment:9 >I find "Published: Never" confusing. …
6:19 PM Ticket #12692 (Hide field names of empty fields) reopened by cypherpunks
5:37 PM doc/meek edited by dcf
Stopped meek-azure CDN endpoints. (diff)
4:00 PM Ticket #21577 (packages needed on papillare) closed by weasel
fixed: please don't recycle tickets. plenty of integers left.
3:56 PM Ticket #21629 (Fix broken ASan builds when switching to ESR 52) created by gk
Compiling Firefox 52 ESR with GCC and ASan breaks (see …
3:53 PM Ticket #21628 (Merhabalar) created by WolfCyber
(Kotegorilerde bana göre bir sorun bulamadım :( ) Merhabalar Ben …
3:50 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by mcs
added myself as an attendee (diff)
3:32 PM Ticket #21577 (packages needed on papillare) reopened by hiro
Hey can I also get python-matplotlib and python-scipy?
3:04 PM Ticket #21627 (HTTP 304 responses not handled correctly) created by mcs
This is a spinoff from #21396. While testing gk's fix for that bug, …
3:00 PM Ticket #21626 (Make error: undefined reference to 'helper_is_default_tor_running') closed by jah
invalid: Ah, ./autogen.sh is what I missed. Builds fine now. Sorry for the …
2:34 PM Ticket #21626 (Make error: undefined reference to 'helper_is_default_tor_running') created by jah
Build of torsocks @ HEAD (0b199d9e173a7c88adbf804a484c8320a802d74e) …
2:21 PM Ticket #21625 (Review networking code for Firefox 52) created by gk
We should review the networking code for Firefox 52 to make sure the …
2:05 PM Ticket #21613 (What's new? item on about dialog should not point to Mozilla page) closed by gk
duplicate: Duplicate of #21484.
12:23 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by AniaP
(diff)
12:23 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by AniaP
(diff)
12:13 PM Ticket #21624 (Remove the executable bit from the country flags) created by cypherpunks
All the country flags have an executable bit. This is not necessary …
9:40 AM Ticket #21623 (Replace the loading icon with a Bootstrap progress bar) created by cypherpunks
The loading icon is an image which does not scale. A Bootstrap …
9:31 AM Ticket #21514 (Deal with W^X backport bustage in upcoming ESR release) closed by gk
fixed: Alright, thanks for the manual testing. I decided to include the new …
8:25 AM Ticket #21396 (Torbutton breaks Session Manager addon) closed by gk
fixed: Replying to mcs: > r=brade, r=mcs > The revised fix looks …
6:08 AM Ticket #21622 (Log a message when a hidden service delays new introduction point circuits) created by teor
When a hidden service stops making new introduction point circuits, it …
12:48 AM Ticket #21621 (Intro points can get stuck in CIRCUIT_PURPOSE_S_ESTABLISH_INTRO) created by teor
When a hidden service opens an introduction point circuit, there's …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.