Timeline




matching tags

Sep 18, 2017:

9:25 PM Ticket #23569 (Please create email alias for Richard) created by ewyatt
Please create an email alias for Richard, our new desktop browser …
9:23 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Bifroest is running again, according to tor-team email. (diff)
9:03 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
8:58 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
8:00 PM user/catalyst edited by catalyst
(diff)
7:50 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by boklm
(diff)
7:46 PM Ticket #23568 ([PATCH] fix format issues in zstd code on 32 bit) created by andreasstieger
Warnings/errors when building 0.3.1.7 on 32 bit, introduced in 380736d …
7:34 PM Ticket #22694 (prop224: Disable netflow padding if v3 single onion services are enabled) closed by dgoulet
fixed: In channelpadding_decide_to_pad_channel(), it disables padding for …
7:29 PM Ticket #22736 (prop224: Update spec wrt overlap behavior of HSes) closed by dgoulet
fixed: This has been fixed many times and finally merged with …
7:29 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by mikeperry
(diff)
7:21 PM Ticket #23567 (prop224 should become an official specification) created by nickm
Prop224 (or the implemented parts thereof) should become a regular …
7:04 PM Ticket #23556 (check-spaces.pl should check if there are double semi-colons at the ...) closed by nickm
implemented: merged; thanks!
7:03 PM Ticket #19704 (Deprecate ReachableDirAddresses and ClientPreferIPv6DirPort) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged
6:55 PM Ticket #23340 (There is no HSDir3 flag, but prop224 says there should be) closed by nickm
fixed
6:51 PM user/catalyst created by catalyst
6:44 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by mo
mo is at dinner also (diff)
6:40 PM Ticket #23566 (options/validate__transproxy fails on FreeBSD (thanks to the new scheduler)) created by pastly
Introduced in b2c56eacdd61429f17b9e14db665592ac4453c50 according to …
6:38 PM Ticket #23565 (document signs of client clock skew to ease troubleshooting) created by catalyst
Ticket #23508 describes some ways that clock skews during client …
6:21 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by dgoulet
(diff)
5:54 PM Ticket #12541 (Integrate KIST socket/circuit scheduling) closed by pastly
implemented: Sweet glorious day
5:53 PM Ticket #23564 (run make check-changes in CI) created by catalyst
We should run make check-changes in our CI automation (Travis, …
5:52 PM Ticket #23163 (Wrong name for new tor config options) closed by pastly
fixed: They are now marked obsolete in config.c and unused. See b2c56eacdd
5:51 PM Ticket #23563 (document changes files release-readiness requirement in doc/HACKING) created by catalyst
5:51 PM org/process/TorOnTrac edited by isis
(diff)
5:50 PM Ticket #17598 (Trace cell queue times in Tor to measure Tor application "congestion") closed by pastly
wontfix: Replying to pastly: > New public branch. Ready for …
5:49 PM Ticket #23562 (keep changes files on master release-ready) created by catalyst
Recently, running make check-changes produced dozens of errors on …
5:47 PM Ticket #12892 (Run KIST on some fast live relays, measure congestion) closed by pastly
fixed: > I've just started a 2 week test (1 week amap, 1 week kist-with) that …
5:46 PM org/process/TorOnTrac edited by dgoulet
(diff)
5:02 PM Ticket #23561 (Fix nsis builds for Windows 64) created by boklm
We need to do Windows 64 builds of nsis.
4:21 PM Ticket #23555 (fix tests' string format template) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! Pushed.
4:20 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
4:19 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
3:35 PM Ticket #23560 (Fix typo(s) in comment(s) in the scheduling system.) created by pastly
First one: […] There's no way there isn't more, so I'm making …
3:31 PM Ticket #7187 (TBB using the default Firefox icon (and not its own) on Ubuntu) reopened by cypherpunks
I'm seeing this problem in TBB 7.0.5 on Ubuntu 16.04 (Unity desktop).
3:22 PM Ticket #23559 (Extensions Last Updated date January 1, 2000) created by cypherpunks
TorBrowser 7.0.5 (based on Mozilla Firefox 52.3.0) (64-bit) Linux …
3:02 PM Ticket #23558 (sched: KIST schedule() bad cast on monotime_diff_msec()) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm; merged.
2:36 PM Ticket #23558 (sched: KIST schedule() bad cast on monotime_diff_msec()) created by dgoulet
This code snippet creates a cast "overflow" from 64 bit to 32 bit: …
1:57 PM Ticket #23557 (rbm should download again an input file if it is not matching the ...) created by boklm
When an input file of type URL is already present in the out/
1:37 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
1:02 PM Ticket #23130 (prop224: Synchronize spec with implementation (August 2017)) closed by nickm
implemented
12:28 PM Ticket #23391 (Add changes section to Tor bridge descriptors specification) closed by karsten
fixed: Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be and only …
8:25 AM Ticket #20161 (Make a proper hardened build target for Tor Browser) closed by cypherpunks
wontfix
7:53 AM Ticket #10804 (Tor Launcher extension hangs periodically when Tor Browser is started) closed by gk
worksforme: I think the hangs are gone. If not we should reopen this tickets with …
7:26 AM Ticket #23556 (check-spaces.pl should check if there are double semi-colons at the ...) created by ewong
double-semi-colons do nothing and really shouldn't be in the code. …
7:09 AM Ticket #23554 (Build noscript-style toggle for svg disable?) closed by gk
duplicate: Marking this ticket as duplicate of #20314.
6:54 AM doc/TorBrowser/Hacking edited by gk
(diff)
6:53 AM doc/TorBrowser/Hacking edited by gk
(diff)
6:52 AM doc/TorBrowser/Hacking edited by gk
(diff)
6:40 AM Tickets #17531,​17532,​20238,​20240 batch updated by gk
wontfix: More which is WONTFIX now.
6:39 AM Tickets #20221,​17925,​20682 batch updated by gk
wontfix: Nothing to fix here anymore.
2:03 AM Ticket #23555 (fix tests' string format template) created by ewong
https://gitweb.torproject.org/stem.git/tree/test/integ/process.py?id=97
12:33 AM Ticket #23553 (Add FreeBSD ports maintainer to ReleasingTor.md) closed by nickm
implemented: Done in faf1242bed382f2f4508c1304ee2c1c5b7be7c09
12:13 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Try adding another link. (diff)
12:03 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Maybe 2× dirauth bandwidth and sc,lt,ro,nl increases are related. (diff)

Sep 17, 2017:

11:54 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Directory authorities using 2× bandwidth. (diff)
11:51 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Recent increase in nl seems to have subsided. (diff)
10:47 PM Ticket #23554 (Build noscript-style toggle for svg disable?) created by arma
Right now things like javascript and other security-related options …
10:42 PM Ticket #23553 (Add FreeBSD ports maintainer to ReleasingTor.md) created by cypherpunks
I forwarded teor's offer to the FreeBSD tor ports maintainer: […] …
4:34 PM Ticket #23552 (We don't need to log our scheduler type so often) created by pastly
This is silly. […] I think we just want to log once on startup, …
4:34 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/AgendaIdeas edited by dawuud
(diff)
2:33 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by anadahz
(diff)
2:14 PM Ticket #23551 (src/common/compress.c:576: tor_compress_process: Non-fatal assertion) created by cypherpunks
duplicate of #22719 ? OS: HardenedBSD […]
12:08 PM Ticket #23550 (layout.css.devPixelsPerPx should be integer) created by zcyzcy88888@…
Reason Fraction devPixelsPerPx have some render bug Fraction …
11:44 AM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by cypherpunks
move itldc.com (diff)
5:13 AM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by phoul
Add relay meetup blog (diff)
4:34 AM conf-3.png attached to doc/meek by dcf
7.0.5 settings screen 4
4:34 AM conf-2.png attached to doc/meek by dcf
7.0.5 settings screen 3
4:34 AM conf-1.png attached to doc/meek by dcf
7.0.5 settings screen 2
4:33 AM conf-0.png attached to doc/meek by dcf
7.0.5 settings screen 1

Sep 16, 2017:

7:53 PM Ticket #23549 (Move ExoneraTorServlet to metrics-web) created by karsten
As of today, ExoneraTor provides a query interface that can be used …
7:08 PM Ticket #23548 (Remove Onionoo's placeholder page on index.html) created by karsten
Two months ago, on July 6, we reduced Onionoo's big index.html page to …
6:24 PM Ticket #19617 (Metrics Java projects should all use java8) closed by karsten
implemented: All done. Closing.
6:24 PM Ticket #19618 (java8 for Onionoo) closed by karsten
implemented: Done. Onionoo 4.1-1.5.0 uses Java 8. Closing.
6:23 PM Ticket #19623 (use java 8 for Exonerator) closed by karsten
implemented: Done. Latest ExoneraTor master, as well as internal release 1.0.0, …
6:22 PM Ticket #19621 (use java 8 in CollecTor) closed by karsten
implemented: Done. CollecTor 1.3.0 uses Java 8. Closing.
6:20 PM Ticket #19622 (use java 8 in DescripTor) closed by karsten
implemented: Done. metrics-lib 2.1.0 uses Java 8. Closing.
3:38 PM Ticket #10969 (Set of guard nodes can act as a linkability fingerprint) reopened by cypherpunks
Directory guards make this problem worse, don't they? (Each user is …
3:21 PM Ticket #16596 (Change database queries towards making only a single query per request) closed by karsten
implemented: Merged to master and deployed with a tweak to the new query that makes …
3:13 PM Ticket #23547 (Delete flexible space around address bar for FF59 esr) created by cypherpunks
By default FF57 has flexible space around the address bar (and I …
2:54 PM Ticket #23546 (add a DNS CAA record to) created by cypherpunks
A DNS CAA record can help reduce the risk of rough or compromized CAs. …
2:25 PM Ticket #23545 (UX improvement: Tor Browser should handle bogus HSv3 addresses) created by asn
HS v3 addresses are big but also contain a checksum. This means that …
2:20 PM Ticket #23544 (Add recommended_version parameter) created by cypherpunks
With #21427 we got the version parameter which allows us to search for …
1:05 PM Ticket #23543 (prop224: Disconnects on long-lasting HS connections (possibly because ...) created by asn
Hello, so I've been noticing the following pattern in my prop224 IRC …
12:39 PM Ticket #23542 (Add Snowflake PT to Tor Messenger) created by cypherpunks
Snowflake has been mature enough to merit inclusion in the alpha …
10:03 AM Ticket #23541 (OpenStreetMap.org-tiles not visible on some websites) created by cypherpunks
The tiles of OpenStreetMap.org are not visible on some websites with …
2:38 AM Ticket #23540 (When I have have "Perfer tabs when opening documents" set to "Always ...) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
When I have have "Perfer tabs when opening documents" set to "Always" …
2:14 AM Ticket #23535 (My relay's V2Dir flag disappeared) closed by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
not a bug

Sep 15, 2017:

10:03 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/AgendaIdeas edited by legind
(diff)
9:49 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by catalyst
(diff)
8:58 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by darkk
+darkk@ (diff)
8:56 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by alison
added core contributor guidleines (diff)
8:53 PM Ticket #21482 (Run clang-scan on tor master) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged the patch here, with followups.
8:32 PM Ticket #23539 (We've defined "don't use kist" as a negative interval, so don't check ...) created by pastly
Of course == -1 doesn't make sense when KISTSchedRunInterval is a …
8:31 PM Ticket #23538 (Allow KISTSchedRunInterval to be negative) created by pastly
We use negative values to indicate "don't use KIST."
8:28 PM Ticket #23537 (Allow the new sched to respond to a new conensus, not the old one.) created by pastly
If the sched hears about a new consensus, we should switch schedulers …
8:28 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by ilv
(diff)
8:25 PM Ticket #20168 (Clarify our #if{n}def by commenting what they are at the #elif/#else/#endif) closed by nickm
fixed: ok, fixed it all up and merged.
8:25 PM Ticket #23536 (Traceback thrown at my face when trying to connect to Trac) created by cypherpunks
When I tried to connect to trac, the following message was thrown at …
8:15 PM Ticket #23535 (My relay's V2Dir flag disappeared) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
My relay's V2Dir flag disappeared, when I set "DirCache 0", I set that …
8:13 PM Ticket #23022 (Increase lead image bottom spacing; reduce top spacing) reopened by steph
I don't see that there is new spacing below the lead image. Could it …
7:13 PM Ticket #23534 (Implement Font fallbacks in metrics.torproject.org to be compatible ...) closed by cypherpunks
wontfix: Replying to karsten: > Can you provide some sample code …
6:28 PM Ticket #23529 (.travis.yml should be ignored during tests) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! Pushed.
6:10 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by kfreds
(diff)
4:46 PM Ticket #22603 (tor browser crashing on start up windows 10) closed by cypherpunks
user disappeared
4:11 PM Ticket #23426 (Remove AllowDotExit) closed by nickm
implemented: Merging to master. We can revert …
3:53 PM Ticket #19254 (Provide timestamps in the CIRC_BW and STREAM_BW events) closed by nickm
implemented: merged!
3:34 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
3:17 PM Ticket #23532 (NETINFO clock skew detection doesn't work on clients) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm; merging now!
3:05 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Bifroest outage, according to tor-team email today. (diff)
2:38 PM Milestone metrics-lib 2.1.0 completed
cf. …
2:38 PM Milestone CollecTor 1.3.0 completed
cf. …
2:36 PM Milestone Onionoo-1.5.0 completed
cf. …
2:22 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by phw
Philipp will attend. (diff)
2:11 PM Ticket #23534 (Implement Font fallbacks in metrics.torproject.org to be compatible ...) created by cypherpunks
There are some Font fallbacks that are CSS only, or if the font isn't …
1:58 PM Ticket #22701 (Missing makefile dependencies make parallel builds fail) closed by nickm
worksforme
1:31 PM Ticket #23533 (Repair bug in geoip/rephist reporting from relays that only download ...) created by nickm
1:04 PM Ticket #23310 (test: prop224 client unit tests) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged!
12:58 PM Ticket #23488 (key-expiration check always returns exitcode 0) closed by nickm
fixed
12:51 PM Ticket #23532 (NETINFO clock skew detection doesn't work on clients) created by catalyst
The NETINFO clock skew detection code in …
12:18 PM Ticket #23515 (remove inappropriate paragraph in GettingStarted.md) closed by nickm
implemented: applied!
12:17 PM Ticket #23531 (prop224: Add changes file for state of prop224 in 0.3.2) closed by nickm
implemented: […]
12:15 PM Ticket #23528 (Explain the restrictions on divisor in round*_to_next_multiple_of) closed by nickm
implemented: merged
12:14 PM Ticket #23347 (Using bridges or switching to bridges sometimes does not work with tor ...) closed by nickm
fixed: I've merged the patches for the child tickets, so I'm closing this one …
12:14 PM Ticket #23524 (Avoid crashing when we ask for running bridges, but UseBridges is 0) closed by nickm
fixed: Nice; thank you! Merging now.
12:12 PM Ticket #23525 (Add a missing call to download_status_get_next_attempt_at()) closed by nickm
fixed: looks fine; merging!
10:26 AM Ticket #23039 (Make the rbm build system work with runc 1.0.0) closed by gk
fixed: Replying to boklm: > Replying to gk: > > …
9:55 AM Ticket #23531 (prop224: Add changes file for state of prop224 in 0.3.2) created by asn
We have a minimum viable product of prop224 in 0.3.2 right now. We …
8:59 AM Ticket #23530 (Migrate Windows 32 Tor Browsers to 64 if it's possible when Tor ...) created by cypherpunks
Would it be worth it with the upcoming 64 Tor Browser builds?
8:50 AM org/teams/MetricsTeam/ReleaseProcess edited by iwakeh
typos (diff)
8:45 AM org/teams/MetricsTeam/ReleaseProcess created by iwakeh
created.
6:45 AM Ticket #23526 (Add 2017 donation banner text) closed by gk
fixed: Merged to master (commit 0387a6f7f086c101e5b3612a8cfc94a956227a4a), …
6:38 AM Ticket #23529 (.travis.yml should be ignored during tests) created by ewong
After the completion of ticket 22943, the integration tests tests …
6:23 AM Ticket #23513 (When there is an error while starting a container, we don't clean up ...) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good. This is commit 78d9b11aead5ba9b2386f7ebb2003772823fa293 on …
6:05 AM Ticket #23528 (Explain the restrictions on divisor in round*_to_next_multiple_of) created by teor
This is a comment-only branch.
6:01 AM Ticket #23527 (Our web server is probably vulnerable to slowloris attack) created by gk
We got a HackerOne bug report about some web server vulnerability (it …
4:45 AM Ticket #23526 (Add 2017 donation banner text) created by arthuredelstein
Here's the donation banner text for 2017, given to me by the …
4:08 AM Ticket #23525 (Add a missing call to download_status_get_next_attempt_at()) created by teor
This makes next_attempt_at consistent over the control port and …
3:55 AM Ticket #23524 (Avoid crashing when we ask for running bridges, but UseBridges is 0) created by teor
Instead, log a bug, and return the obvious answer: "there are no …
2:49 AM Ticket #23523 (Handle extreme values better in add_laplace_noise()) created by teor
We think it's impossible to get values this large, but we should still …

Sep 14, 2017:

11:34 PM Ticket #22146 (Move platform before family lists) reopened by cypherpunks
platform is still below family lists (both are in the configuration column)
11:08 PM Ticket #23522 (Improve tooltip on DNS name field (and maybe title)) created by irl
#18342 has a discussion on the semantics of the host_name field.
10:51 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
10:34 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
10:24 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
Let's just move the meeting type to those section headers. (diff)
10:21 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
Let's see how this looks with headings for each meeting type.. (diff)
10:19 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
10:07 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
9:35 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
9:32 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
9:31 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
9:30 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
9:20 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
(diff)
9:18 PM Ticket #23499 (dir server responses should include a Date: header even when not ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Thanks! And sorry for missing that log. Who runs at debug anyway? ;) …
9:18 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates edited by mikeperry
Try out some formatting (diff)
9:09 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
8:29 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by isis
(diff)
8:15 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by isis
(diff)
8:05 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/NetworkTeamProducts edited by cypherpunks
removing already implemented feature from the "Future" section (diff)
7:22 PM Ticket #22909 (Our Rust code is always built in debug mode) closed by isis
invalid: Replying to infinity0: > I should have been explicit …
7:07 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases edited by nickm
(diff)
6:39 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingTemplates created by mikeperry
Initial outline of page for meeting templates.
5:41 PM Ticket #22943 (Add Travis CI configuration so that Github forks receive CI coverage) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! Merged.
5:00 PM Ticket #23521 (detect if clock skew is probably really time zone misconfiguration) created by catalyst
Many times when a tor client has clock skew, it's offset from the …
5:00 PM Ticket #10969 (Set of guard nodes can act as a linkability fingerprint) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: Replying to cypherpunks: > Hi isis, I'm again reopening …
4:38 PM Ticket #10969 (Set of guard nodes can act as a linkability fingerprint) reopened by cypherpunks
Hi isis, I'm again reopening this ticket because the fundamental …
4:27 PM Ticket #23520 (Assume iat-mode=0 if the input is unknown instead of failing) closed by yawning
wontfix: Malformed input being rejected is perfectly reasonable behavior.
3:17 PM Outreachy edited by shari
(diff)
3:13 PM Ticket #23520 (Assume iat-mode=0 if the input is unknown instead of failing) created by cypherpunks
How to reproduce: 1. Get an obfs4 bridge from BridgeDB …
3:01 PM Ticket #23519 (Please pin the gettorbrowser repository in your official Github ...) created by cypherpunks
Pinning repositories has been introduced in Github long ago …
2:15 PM Ticket #23516 (entrynodes.c: fix syntax error) closed by nickm
implemented: This isn't technically a syntax error, since BUG() is a macro that …
2:11 PM Ticket #23506 (clock_skew_warning should be a bootstrap event) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged!
1:38 PM Ticket #23518 (Turn Atlas into page on Tor Metrics) created by karsten
We briefly discussed this before, but I didn't find a ticket for it, …
1:14 PM Ticket #23019 (prop224: Validate received onion addresses on the client side) closed by nickm
fixed: squashed and merged!
1:13 PM Ticket #23517 (Add aggregated results table for relays grouped by country and/or AS) created by karsten
This feature request is inspired by #23509, which, IIUC, is about …
1:04 PM Ticket #23516 (entrynodes.c: fix syntax error) created by merge
The brackets in entrynode.c's line 2388 are misplaced in this if …
12:47 PM Ticket #23347 (Using bridges or switching to bridges sometimes does not work with tor ...) reopened by nickm
I ran into a crash bug here: if you have Bridge lines in your …
12:45 PM Ticket #23515 (remove inappropriate paragraph in GettingStarted.md) created by merge
doc/HACKING/GettingStarted.md says "you might like reading …
12:12 PM Ticket #23514 (Please update my PGP public key) created by gk
Another year, another subkey update. Please fetch the new subkeys for LDAP.
11:58 AM Ticket #23077 (Channelpadding tests rely on actual time; can fail) closed by nickm
fixed: No problem, Mike! Merged to 0.3.1 and forward.
11:57 AM Ticket #23513 (When there is an error while starting a container, we don't clean up ...) created by boklm
When there is an error starting a container (for instance due to …
11:15 AM Ticket #23512 (Bandwidth stats watermark can be induced using OOM killer) created by asn
We received a tor bug bounty report from jaym about a congestion …
10:30 AM Ticket #23511 (Add top 10 relays per country) created by irl
Requested via twitter: …
10:25 AM Ticket #6787 (Make homepage more informative/intuitive) closed by irl
wontfix: I believe we'll fix this when we merge with the metrics website, for …
10:24 AM Ticket #9814 (Atlas should make clear when relay details come from outdated consensus) closed by irl
fixed: I believe we have actually fixed this. We have "Last Known" inserted …
10:22 AM Ticket #22146 (Move platform before family lists) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in git, will deploy shortly
10:12 AM Ticket #21958 (add first_seen field to relay and search results page) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in git, deploying shortly
10:03 AM Ticket #21636 (Add a NoEdConsensus flag to Atlas) closed by irl
fixed: I have written a patch that uncomments the code and uses the question …
9:44 AM Ticket #23296 (atlas web (mpdile) "Effective Family Members" window is too small) closed by irl
wontfix: Large redesign of Atlas is pending, to integrate with the Metrics …
9:31 AM Ticket #23510 (Filters in search results table always return no results) created by irl
Options include: * Fix them * Just disable them
9:29 AM Ticket #23160 (Adding flag makes list empty while seach result contains the flag) closed by irl
wontfix: It actually appears that all of the filters are broken. I'm going to …
9:19 AM Ticket #23383 (Apply Tor style guide to redesigned Tor Metrics website) closed by karsten
implemented: Turns out it was not too hard to create the new tile files myself …
12:13 AM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by dcf
atheologie.ca and atheology.ca from #23246. (diff)
12:13 AM Ticket #23509 (Implement family-level pages showing aggregated graphs) created by cypherpunks
Currently atlas is about single relays, many operators run more than a …
12:09 AM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by dcf
Somehow I find myself at adsabs.harvard.edu again, a year later. (diff)

Sep 13, 2017:

11:55 PM Ticket #23508 (large clock skews cause numerous bootstrap UX issues) created by catalyst
Setting the system clock several hours ahead or behind real time can …
11:48 PM Ticket #23507 (Add single onion unreachable address algorithm to prop224) created by teor
Here is how we make IPv6 (and other unreachable addresses) work with …
11:36 PM Ticket #23503 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith') closed by teor
fixed
8:10 PM Ticket #23506 (clock_skew_warning should be a bootstrap event) created by catalyst
Currently clock_skew_warning() doesn't log anything easily visible …
6:55 PM Ticket #23466 (hs: v3 client descriptor cache entry should be indexed by blinded key) closed by nickm
fixed: merging!
6:28 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Add tr graph to eg/tr spike on 2017-08-28. (diff)
5:59 PM Ticket #23505 (Update torproject.org title / tab) created by steph
From: Tor Project: Anonymity Online To: Tor Project | Privacy Online
5:42 PM Ticket #22335 (Please remove "The" from the blog title) closed by hiro
implemented: We now have a new slogan and site name.
5:21 PM Ticket #23504 (torgit repository for content now hosted on media.tpo) created by hiro
Can you please create a git repo so we can have version control over …
2:45 PM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
2:41 PM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
2:39 PM Ticket #23503 (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'startswith') created by dgoulet
Chutney latest master 99b7c5e8e8e063af doesn't work for me and …
2:14 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
2:14 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
1:42 PM Ticket #23502 (prop224: Don't make IPv4 mandatory because one day we'll have IPv6 ...) created by dgoulet
Right now it is not possible to have a relay that is IPv6 *only* in …
1:09 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
1:05 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
11:57 AM Ticket #23501 (Refactor rep_hist_format_hs_stats() to add noise when counters are ...) created by teor
This makes the code shorter, and the security guarantees easier to …
6:15 AM Ticket #23500 (check-spaces.pl should check spaces after a comma when in functions.) created by ewong
right now, running |make check-spaces| ignores instances such that …
4:59 AM Ticket #23499 (dir server responses should include a Date: header even when not ...) created by arma
Catalyst noticed that when the Tor client fetches a consensus from …
4:47 AM Ticket #23497 (Stop assuming that test module attribute errors are about run_test) closed by teor
fixed: Introduced with the test module feature, fixed in f1835b1.
4:47 AM Ticket #22224 (chutney mixed networks never test old clients or hidden services) closed by teor
fixed: Introduced with the mixed network feature and the HS feature (and …
4:36 AM Ticket #23498 (Teach chutney not to send HSv3 hostnames to 0.3.1 and earlier clients) created by teor
Currently, chutney tries to send every client to every hidden service. …
4:30 AM Ticket #23471 (Add ed25519 ids to torrc relay configs) closed by teor
duplicate: Yes, I switched the children to the older ticket.
4:23 AM Ticket #23497 (Stop assuming that test module attribute errors are about run_test) created by teor
4:01 AM Ticket #23496 (Schleuder crashes when sending mail to network-team-security) created by teor
[…]
3:00 AM Ticket #23495 (Add a chutney network with a HS via a bridge to tor's make test-network-all) closed by teor
wontfix: I think it's better that these tests be separate to make them easier …
2:51 AM Ticket #23495 (Add a chutney network with a HS via a bridge to tor's make test-network-all) created by teor
Now I've done #22691, let's make bridges+ipv6+hs-v23 part of the …
2:50 AM Ticket #23494 (Add chutney tests for hidden and single onion services through bridges) created by teor
Because it would be nice to be sure this works. When this is …
2:42 AM Ticket #23492 (Fix some typos in prop 280) closed by arma
fixed: merged!
2:37 AM Ticket #23478 (v3 single onion services appear to be broken) closed by teor
fixed: This is fixed by chutney master d3cec81, but #23493 remains: it's a …
2:33 AM Ticket #23493 (IPv6 v3 Single Onion Services fail with a bug warning) created by teor
Using the latest tor master (3092c8bb3e) and the latest chutney …
1:53 AM Ticket #23492 (Fix some typos in prop 280) created by teor
Please merge my branch prop280-typos. (Or give me torspec commit access :-)
1:45 AM Ticket #23491 (Make scan-build.sh run automatically, and keep an eye on the outputs.) created by nickm
1:04 AM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
1:04 AM Ticket #23490 (Fix TROVE-2017-008: Stack disclosure in hidden services logs when ...) created by nickm
[…]
12:50 AM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
12:25 AM Ticket #23489 (Enhance about:tor design) created by cypherpunks
I think the UX team should consider ways to enhance the about:tor
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.