Timeline




matching tags

Sep 20, 2017:

11:12 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
11:09 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
11:07 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
11:05 PM hut.jpg attached to doc/NextGenOnions by asn
11:03 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
11:02 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
11:01 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:59 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:58 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:57 PM sub.png attached to doc/NextGenOnions by asn
10:57 PM onions.jpg attached to doc/NextGenOnions by asn
10:36 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:35 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:34 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:33 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:33 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:33 PM Ticket #23608 (Some channelpadidng tests still use unmocked time) created by mikeperry
I missed a couple tests in my rush to get the patch done for the merge …
10:32 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:32 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:30 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:30 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:29 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:27 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:26 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:23 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:23 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:22 PM Ticket #23607 (Avoid assertion failure for state file clock skew) created by catalyst
The clock_skew_warning() refactoring can cause an assertion failure …
10:22 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:16 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:12 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
10:12 PM doc/NextGenOnions edited by asn
(diff)
9:47 PM Ticket #23606 (incorrect clock skew sign convention in or_state_load()) created by catalyst
or_state_load() uses an incorrect sign convention for clock skew, …
7:26 PM Ticket #19368 (Metrics Team FAQ) closed by karsten
fixed: I don't think that we need to keep this ticket open. We can always …
7:21 PM Ticket #18354 (flush cached host_name on IP change) closed by karsten
fixed: I just checked again and couldn't find a single relay with an IP …
6:56 PM Ticket #9929 (compass doesn't display more than 10 relays in a given AS) closed by karsten
worksforme: I can't reproduce this. Maybe this was fixed at some point in the last …
6:54 PM Ticket #8857 (Unknown/null AS not searchable) closed by karsten
wontfix: Sounds like there exists a workaround for this rather atypical use …
6:52 PM Ticket #8505 (ExitCompass: statistics about Fast Exits) closed by karsten
wontfix: I believe that either the "Exit Reimbursement Program" has ended long …
6:50 PM Ticket #8328 (compass lists first 10 but says it defaults to all) closed by karsten
fixed: I believe this is fixed. Either that, or I don't understand the issue. …
6:43 PM Ticket #6701 (.onion domains for onionoo.tpo, atlas.tpo & compass.tpo) closed by karsten
fixed: Done. See https://onion.torproject.org/. Closing.
6:41 PM Ticket #6696 (add Byte/s to Advertised Bandwidth column) closed by karsten
invalid: Oh, this ticket has become invalid over the years. Onionoo's protocol …
5:54 PM Ticket #23604 (Improve circuit logging) closed by nickm
implemented: sure; merged!
5:45 PM Ticket #22276 (Merge prop220/prop244 to tor-spec/dir-spec) closed by nickm
implemented: Done in 85e4033f9c4640998e8edbfc1502e092515934e5 and related commits.
5:44 PM Ticket #22861 (Update tor-spec for ed25519 link authentication keys) closed by nickm
implemented: Done in 85e4033f9c4640998e8edbfc1502e092515934e5
5:32 PM Ticket #23605 (BOOTSTRAP PROGRESS=80 is a lie) created by catalyst
Tor can report BOOTSTRAP_STATUS_CONN_OR (PROGRESS=80, "Connecting to …
4:59 PM doc/NextGenOnions created by asn
initial page for hs v3
4:11 PM Ticket #23080 (connection_ext_or_handle_cmd_useraddr and proposal 196 disagree on the ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Thanks, dcf! Merging now.
3:38 PM Ticket #23604 (Improve circuit logging) created by dgoulet
While debugging #23603, I realized that we mix n_circ_id and …
3:32 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by alison
added open days note (diff)
3:31 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
added session openness note (diff)
3:30 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
added heading (diff)
3:28 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
added period at the end of a sentence (diff)
3:27 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
added session length note (diff)
3:26 PM Ticket #23603 (hs: Cleanup race between circuit close and free with the HS circuitmap) created by dgoulet
Here is the scenario that has been encountered by asn. The following …
3:21 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
added relay operator meetup (diff)
3:16 PM Ticket #23602 (Detect homebrew OpenSSL on OSX (was:Fix compilation on macOS)) created by hellais
On macOS the build toolchain is broken in the latest master …
2:44 PM Ticket #21370 (Onionoo should be more robust against unexpected data) closed by karsten
duplicate: Looks like a near-duplicate of #20412. Closing.
2:24 PM Ticket #22278 (Is anything undocumented from proposals 158, 162?) closed by nickm
implemented: Just verified that the implemented part of 162 is completely merged, …
1:54 PM Ticket #23393 (All tabs often crash when closing one tab) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks. Merged to tor-browser-52.4.0esr-7.0-1 (commit …
1:51 PM Ticket #22425 (new graph: network size delta graph) closed by karsten
wontfix: I don't find this specific graph very useful. It basically only shows …
1:42 PM Ticket #23568 ([PATCH] fix format issues in zstd code on 32 bit) closed by nickm
fixed: ahf says it looks okay now; merging. Thanks!
1:41 PM Ticket #22890 (Recent tor relays do use canonical connections) closed by nickm
fixed: Fixed the comment in tor, 427ae164f33aad. Removed the parenthetical …
1:07 PM Ticket #23601 (cert transparency checker & pinpatrol addons, by elevenpaths) created by cypherpunks
i tried to get these to work but was unable is it safe to check cert …
12:36 PM Ticket #23305 (hs: Maybe don't use REND_DESC_ID_V2_LEN_BASE32 as the length for a ...) closed by nickm
implemented: merged!
12:33 PM Ticket #19760 (Update longclaw's hard-coded IPv6 address) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged longclaw-ipv6-028!
12:31 PM Ticket #6612 (sort according to table header in Compass) closed by karsten
implemented: Given that this feature is merged and deployed as of 5 years ago, …
12:13 PM Ticket #20080 (Update the bridgedescs module) closed by karsten
duplicate: Most of the items on the list above are already done, so it seems …
12:03 PM Ticket #18723 (Support registering webhooks for push updates) closed by karsten
wontfix: I don't think we'll need this. We have a working system of caches in …
11:31 AM Ticket #21759 (Add persistence for torperf/onionperf) closed by karsten
implemented: Rebased and merged to master. Closing. Thanks!
10:47 AM Ticket #23600 (Make sure the Windows DLL blocklist is loaded) created by gk
We activated the DLL blocklisting feature for our Windows builds in …
10:46 AM Ticket #23582 (Increased crash rate due to disabled Windows DLL blocklist) closed by gk
fixed: Okay, this got some testing over there in …
10:00 AM Ticket #21138 (add javadoc overview page to Onionoo) closed by karsten
implemented: Looks good! Merged. Closing. Thanks!
9:39 AM Ticket #23599 (Please create a bridgedb repository for gk) created by gk
Please create user/gk/bridgedb.git for me. The repository is public …
9:31 AM Ticket #23598 (Bump pyOpenSSL in BridgeDB to 16.2.0) created by gk
When doing e.g. pip install -r .test.requirements.txt (with OpenSSL …
9:11 AM Ticket #23597 (Correct links in metrics-lib overview page.) created by iwakeh
The overview has a …
8:54 AM Ticket #23596 (BridgeDB does not give out bridges but complains with "Processing Failed") created by gk
A user reported in #tor that BridgeDB does not give out bridges over …
8:34 AM Ticket #23595 (Support KIST on other platforms.) created by yawning
As a followup to #12541, effort should be made to support KIST on …
8:30 AM Ticket #7187 (TBB using the default Firefox icon (and not its own) on Ubuntu) closed by gk
fixed: Let's keep this ticket closed. This is still for the Vidalia bundle …
8:08 AM Ticket #23594 (Enable GitLab CI for Tor Browser Bundle) created by krichter
As done for Tor, I'd like to propose GitLab CI integration for Tor …
7:54 AM Ticket #23593 (Allow search on https://oniongit.eu) created by krichter
One can only search the GitLab instance by using the search function …
5:00 AM Ticket #23592 (Update longclaw's IPv4 address (after it moves)) created by teor
Longclaw will soon move IPv4 addresses. Its current address was added …
4:26 AM Ticket #18892 (Add IP versions to man page) closed by teor
fixed: The child tickets are all merged, closing this ticket.
4:24 AM Ticket #22995 (prop224 should say we use SHA3-256 for rend circuit digests) closed by teor
wontfix: That's fine, I was confusing it with the similar section in …
4:19 AM Ticket #23591 (Build Tor and Tor Browser with -mmitigate-rop) created by cypherpunks
GCC 6 has a new option, -mmitigate-rop, which modifies the generated …
3:22 AM Ticket #23590 (Tor Browser needs write access to /dev/shm) created by cypherpunks
A user on the Tor IRC was having problems running Tor Browser, with …
2:21 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Hmm, actually these dates were wrong before. (diff)
2:19 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Fluctuation in at seems over. (diff)
2:18 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
First public announcement of meek. (diff)
12:43 AM org/meetings/2017Montreal/AgendaIdeas edited by dawuud
(diff)
12:22 AM Ticket #23560 (Fix typo(s) in comment(s) in the scheduling system.) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm; merged!
12:16 AM Ticket #23589 (Stop assuming that every extend_info contains an IPv4 address in ...) created by teor
addr can be an IPv6 address
12:12 AM org/meetings/2017Montreal/AgendaIdeas edited by dawuud
(diff)
12:04 AM Ticket #23588 (Write fascist_firewall_choose_address_ls() and use it in ...) created by teor
Currently, the address choice logic is: * if we have an IPv6 address …

Sep 19, 2017:

11:36 PM Ticket #23566 (options/validate__transproxy fails on FreeBSD (thanks to the new scheduler)) closed by nickm
fixed: Sure, let's give it a try. Merged.
11:33 PM Ticket #22929 (What cells can be sent before a VERSIONS cell, and what is their ...) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged!
11:32 PM Ticket #22931 (What happens when a VERSIONS cell is sent outside a handshake?) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged!
11:23 PM Ticket #23587 (userstats-bridge-transport.html says that bridge users come from ...) created by dcf
https://metrics.torproject.org/userstats-bridge-transport.html
11:17 PM Ticket #23537 (Allow the new sched to respond to a new conensus, not the old one.) closed by nickm
fixed: merged; ty!
9:19 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
fixed column width (diff)
9:16 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
added schedule template (diff)
9:13 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
testing schedule more (diff)
9:11 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays edited by alison
testing schedule (diff)
9:09 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/OpenDays created by alison
testing schedule
9:02 PM Ticket #23586 (fingerprint in documentation is wrong) created by kkuehl@…
From https://www.torproject.org/docs/verifying-signatures.html.en You …
8:37 PM Ticket #23569 (Please create email alias for Richard) closed by weasel
fixed
8:19 PM Ticket #13709 (Track some Dir Auth network stats) closed by karsten
wontfix: I believe that fallback directories introduced a few years ago made …
7:29 PM user/catalyst edited by catalyst
(diff)
7:10 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by jen@…
(diff)
6:34 PM Ticket #23567 (prop224 should become an official specification) closed by nickm
implemented: Implemented! (I re-copied the text of prop224, since it changed a …
6:29 PM Ticket #22722 (tor-spec still says "For a public-key cipher, we use RSA with 1024-bit ...) closed by nickm
fixed: I took a mostly local approach in 0.3 in …
6:12 PM Ticket #23583 (ext/timeouts/timeout-bitops.c:234: bad shift) closed by nickm
fixed
6:08 PM Ticket #23585 (Build is failing with runc version 1.0.0-rc2) created by boklm
I have been able to do builds with runc 0.1.1 (from Debian jessie …
6:02 PM Ticket #23584 (tor-0.3.1.7/src/or/torcert.c:396: bad expression ?) closed by nickm
duplicate: Actually, looks like this is a duplicate of bug #23055. Not planning …
5:44 PM Ticket #22891 (Add GitLab CI configs) closed by nickm
implemented: merged to master!
5:36 PM Ticket #21405 (Clarify "address" in man page: IPv4, IPv6, hostname?) closed by nickm
implemented: ok; merged!
5:07 PM Ticket #18891 (Make it clear that Address only works for IPv4) closed by nickm
fixed: Thank you! Amended and merged.
5:03 PM Ticket #18736 ([Manual] Add some information about sub-domain rules) closed by nickm
fixed: merged
4:10 PM Ticket #23584 (tor-0.3.1.7/src/or/torcert.c:396: bad expression ?) created by dcb314@…
tor-0.3.1.7/src/or/torcert.c:396]: (style) int result is assigned to …
4:05 PM Outreachy edited by t0mmy
(diff)
4:05 PM Ticket #23583 (ext/timeouts/timeout-bitops.c:234: bad shift) created by dcb314@…
tor-0.3.1.7/src/ext/timeouts/timeout-bitops.c:234]: (error) Shifting …
3:51 PM Ticket #22690 (SR: Authorities can add a reveal to their own vote, but expect a ...) closed by dgoulet
not a bug: No news in a while and nobody hitting this on chutney now, closing. …
3:01 PM Ticket #23582 (Increased crash rate due to disabled Windows DLL blocklist) created by cypherpunks
Maybe, somebody (from Mozilla?) adapt it to mingw-w64. Mozilla has a …
3:00 PM Ticket #23467 (running parameter vs. field mismatch) closed by karsten
fixed: Merged, will be deployed as soon as the next release comes out! And …
2:33 PM Ticket #22743 (Update specs to describe ed25519 point validation and rationale) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged, with some extra MUSTs in 410335394dd7f1
1:48 PM Ticket #23009 (Make it clear that RELAY_SENDME cells don't have a payload) closed by nickm
fixed: fixed in 1cda024edf1501
1:46 PM Ticket #23039 (Make the rbm build system work with runc 1.0.0) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good and solved my issue. Applied to master (commit …
1:43 PM Ticket #22937 (Clarify how resolved values are encoded in cells) closed by nickm
fixed: 9f390c36febd23 should fix this.
1:37 PM Ticket #23581 (Die more helpfully if Schedulers option isn't compatible with platform) created by pastly
KIST isn't supported on OS X. The user is being dumb and setting …
1:36 PM Ticket #22882 (The v4 link protocol requires the initiator to set the most significant bit) closed by nickm
fixed: Fixed with 3540da456b70c4
1:14 PM Ticket #23491 (Make scan-build.sh run automatically, and keep an eye on the outputs.) closed by nickm
implemented
12:48 PM Ticket #23580 (doc: HiddenServiceVersion man page entry only lists version 2 as supported) closed by nickm
fixed: merged!
12:37 PM Ticket #23580 (doc: HiddenServiceVersion man page entry only lists version 2 as supported) created by dgoulet
With hs v3 merged in 032, this isn't true anymore.
12:34 PM Ticket #22836 (Parse CollecTor's index.json and provide our own directory listing) closed by karsten
implemented: Done and done. Closing. Thanks!
12:32 PM Ticket #23579 (sched: Add accessors for channel_pending list) created by dgoulet
Let's make this list private and have accessors.
12:25 PM Ticket #23572 (Clarify what the client timestamp actually does) closed by nickm
fixed: merged
12:23 PM Ticket #23575 (Avoid printf warning in scheduler_ev_add) closed by nickm
fixed: merged
11:05 AM Ticket #23039 (Make the rbm build system work with runc 1.0.0) reopened by boklm
The patch wrongly assumes version 0.1.1 does not exit with an error …
9:40 AM Ticket #23574 (Don't allow text injection in our 404 page) reopened by hiro
9:21 AM Ticket #23578 (Don't include full path of error messages in OONI explorer's error page) created by gk
We got a HackerOne report by yox about a full path disclosure on OONI …
8:46 AM Ticket #22836 (Parse CollecTor's index.json and provide our own directory listing) reopened by karsten
Heh, right, the change log entry could be better. How about: "- Remove …
8:41 AM Ticket #23548 (Remove Onionoo's placeholder page on index.html) closed by karsten
implemented: Agreed. Merged, scheduled for deployment with the next release. …
7:37 AM Ticket #22836 (Parse CollecTor's index.json and provide our own directory listing) closed by karsten
implemented: Great! Squashed, merged, and deployed. Closing. Thanks again!
7:12 AM Ticket #23577 (Add rendezvous point IPv6 address to client introduce cells) created by teor
To provide both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, setup_introduce1_data() needs …
7:07 AM Ticket #23576 (Make service_intro_point_new() take a node instead of an extend_info) created by teor
service_intro_point_new() and hs_desc_link_specifier_new() need to …
7:04 AM Ticket #23574 (Don't allow text injection in our 404 page) closed by weasel
invalid: I don't think this is an issue whatsoever, but feel free to bring it …
6:29 AM Ticket #23575 (Avoid printf warning in scheduler_ev_add) created by teor
[…]
6:17 AM Ticket #23574 (Don't allow text injection in our 404 page) created by gk
We got a report on HackerOne by sumitthehacker: […]
4:38 AM Ticket #23573 (Do we want to close all connections when tor closes?) created by teor
I have a branch for privcount that closes all connections before tor …
4:32 AM Ticket #23572 (Clarify what the client timestamp actually does) created by teor
And other wording/formatting fixes. This is misleading, so I'm …
4:15 AM Ticket #23571 (Stop closing channels out from under OR connections in ...) created by teor
This allows dormant connections to flush then close normally. Bugfix …
4:01 AM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by mwright
(diff)
1:28 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Fix some dates. (diff)
1:18 AM Ticket #23570 (Tor sometimes loses the last few log lines on shutdown on macOS) created by teor
There seems to be a race condition between writing log lines to log …
12:15 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Tor Browser 4.0-alpha-1, first one containing meek. (diff)

Sep 18, 2017:

9:25 PM Ticket #23569 (Please create email alias for Richard) created by ewyatt
Please create an email alias for Richard, our new desktop browser …
9:23 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Bifroest is running again, according to tor-team email. (diff)
9:03 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
8:58 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
8:00 PM user/catalyst edited by catalyst
(diff)
7:50 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by boklm
(diff)
7:46 PM Ticket #23568 ([PATCH] fix format issues in zstd code on 32 bit) created by andreasstieger
Warnings/errors when building 0.3.1.7 on 32 bit, introduced in 380736d …
7:34 PM Ticket #22694 (prop224: Disable netflow padding if v3 single onion services are enabled) closed by dgoulet
fixed: In channelpadding_decide_to_pad_channel(), it disables padding for …
7:29 PM Ticket #22736 (prop224: Update spec wrt overlap behavior of HSes) closed by dgoulet
fixed: This has been fixed many times and finally merged with …
7:29 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by mikeperry
(diff)
7:21 PM Ticket #23567 (prop224 should become an official specification) created by nickm
Prop224 (or the implemented parts thereof) should become a regular …
7:04 PM Ticket #23556 (check-spaces.pl should check if there are double semi-colons at the ...) closed by nickm
implemented: merged; thanks!
7:03 PM Ticket #19704 (Deprecate ReachableDirAddresses and ClientPreferIPv6DirPort) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged
6:55 PM Ticket #23340 (There is no HSDir3 flag, but prop224 says there should be) closed by nickm
fixed
6:51 PM user/catalyst created by catalyst
6:44 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by mo
mo is at dinner also (diff)
6:40 PM Ticket #23566 (options/validate__transproxy fails on FreeBSD (thanks to the new scheduler)) created by pastly
Introduced in b2c56eacdd61429f17b9e14db665592ac4453c50 according to …
6:38 PM Ticket #23565 (document signs of client clock skew to ease troubleshooting) created by catalyst
Ticket #23508 describes some ways that clock skews during client …
6:21 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by dgoulet
(diff)
5:54 PM Ticket #12541 (Integrate KIST socket/circuit scheduling) closed by pastly
implemented: Sweet glorious day
5:53 PM Ticket #23564 (run make check-changes in CI) created by catalyst
We should run make check-changes in our CI automation (Travis, …
5:52 PM Ticket #23163 (Wrong name for new tor config options) closed by pastly
fixed: They are now marked obsolete in config.c and unused. See b2c56eacdd
5:51 PM Ticket #23563 (document changes files release-readiness requirement in doc/HACKING) created by catalyst
5:51 PM org/process/TorOnTrac edited by isis
(diff)
5:50 PM Ticket #17598 (Trace cell queue times in Tor to measure Tor application "congestion") closed by pastly
wontfix: Replying to pastly: > New public branch. Ready for …
5:49 PM Ticket #23562 (keep changes files on master release-ready) created by catalyst
Recently, running make check-changes produced dozens of errors on …
5:47 PM Ticket #12892 (Run KIST on some fast live relays, measure congestion) closed by pastly
fixed: > I've just started a 2 week test (1 week amap, 1 week kist-with) that …
5:46 PM org/process/TorOnTrac edited by dgoulet
(diff)
5:02 PM Ticket #23561 (Fix nsis builds for Windows 64) created by boklm
We need to do Windows 64 builds of nsis.
4:21 PM Ticket #23555 (fix tests' string format template) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! Pushed.
4:20 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
4:19 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
3:35 PM Ticket #23560 (Fix typo(s) in comment(s) in the scheduling system.) created by pastly
First one: […] There's no way there isn't more, so I'm making …
3:31 PM Ticket #7187 (TBB using the default Firefox icon (and not its own) on Ubuntu) reopened by cypherpunks
I'm seeing this problem in TBB 7.0.5 on Ubuntu 16.04 (Unity desktop).
3:22 PM Ticket #23559 (Extensions Last Updated date January 1, 2000) created by cypherpunks
TorBrowser 7.0.5 (based on Mozilla Firefox 52.3.0) (64-bit) Linux …
3:02 PM Ticket #23558 (sched: KIST schedule() bad cast on monotime_diff_msec()) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm; merged.
2:36 PM Ticket #23558 (sched: KIST schedule() bad cast on monotime_diff_msec()) created by dgoulet
This code snippet creates a cast "overflow" from 64 bit to 32 bit: …
1:57 PM Ticket #23557 (rbm should download again an input file if it is not matching the ...) created by boklm
When an input file of type URL is already present in the out/
1:37 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
1:02 PM Ticket #23130 (prop224: Synchronize spec with implementation (August 2017)) closed by nickm
implemented
12:28 PM Ticket #23391 (Add changes section to Tor bridge descriptors specification) closed by karsten
fixed: Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be and only …
8:25 AM Ticket #20161 (Make a proper hardened build target for Tor Browser) closed by cypherpunks
wontfix
7:53 AM Ticket #10804 (Tor Launcher extension hangs periodically when Tor Browser is started) closed by gk
worksforme: I think the hangs are gone. If not we should reopen this tickets with …
7:26 AM Ticket #23556 (check-spaces.pl should check if there are double semi-colons at the ...) created by ewong
double-semi-colons do nothing and really shouldn't be in the code. …
7:09 AM Ticket #23554 (Build noscript-style toggle for svg disable?) closed by gk
duplicate: Marking this ticket as duplicate of #20314.
6:54 AM doc/TorBrowser/Hacking edited by gk
(diff)
6:53 AM doc/TorBrowser/Hacking edited by gk
(diff)
6:52 AM doc/TorBrowser/Hacking edited by gk
(diff)
6:40 AM Tickets #17531,​17532,​20238,​20240 batch updated by gk
wontfix: More which is WONTFIX now.
6:39 AM Tickets #20221,​17925,​20682 batch updated by gk
wontfix: Nothing to fix here anymore.
2:03 AM Ticket #23555 (fix tests' string format template) created by ewong
https://gitweb.torproject.org/stem.git/tree/test/integ/process.py?id=97
12:33 AM Ticket #23553 (Add FreeBSD ports maintainer to ReleasingTor.md) closed by nickm
implemented: Done in faf1242bed382f2f4508c1304ee2c1c5b7be7c09
12:13 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Try adding another link. (diff)
12:03 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Maybe 2× dirauth bandwidth and sc,lt,ro,nl increases are related. (diff)

Sep 17, 2017:

11:54 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Directory authorities using 2× bandwidth. (diff)
11:51 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Recent increase in nl seems to have subsided. (diff)
10:47 PM Ticket #23554 (Build noscript-style toggle for svg disable?) created by arma
Right now things like javascript and other security-related options …
10:42 PM Ticket #23553 (Add FreeBSD ports maintainer to ReleasingTor.md) created by cypherpunks
I forwarded teor's offer to the FreeBSD tor ports maintainer: […] …
4:34 PM Ticket #23552 (We don't need to log our scheduler type so often) created by pastly
This is silly. […] I think we just want to log once on startup, …
4:34 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/AgendaIdeas edited by dawuud
(diff)
2:33 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by anadahz
(diff)
2:14 PM Ticket #23551 (src/common/compress.c:576: tor_compress_process: Non-fatal assertion) created by cypherpunks
duplicate of #22719 ? OS: HardenedBSD […]
12:08 PM Ticket #23550 (layout.css.devPixelsPerPx should be integer) created by zcyzcy88888@…
Reason Fraction devPixelsPerPx have some render bug Fraction …
11:44 AM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by cypherpunks
move itldc.com (diff)
5:13 AM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by phoul
Add relay meetup blog (diff)
4:34 AM conf-3.png attached to doc/meek by dcf
7.0.5 settings screen 4
4:34 AM conf-2.png attached to doc/meek by dcf
7.0.5 settings screen 3
4:34 AM conf-1.png attached to doc/meek by dcf
7.0.5 settings screen 2
4:33 AM conf-0.png attached to doc/meek by dcf
7.0.5 settings screen 1

Sep 16, 2017:

7:53 PM Ticket #23549 (Move ExoneraTorServlet to metrics-web) created by karsten
As of today, ExoneraTor provides a query interface that can be used …
7:08 PM Ticket #23548 (Remove Onionoo's placeholder page on index.html) created by karsten
Two months ago, on July 6, we reduced Onionoo's big index.html page to …
6:24 PM Ticket #19617 (Metrics Java projects should all use java8) closed by karsten
implemented: All done. Closing.
6:24 PM Ticket #19618 (java8 for Onionoo) closed by karsten
implemented: Done. Onionoo 4.1-1.5.0 uses Java 8. Closing.
6:23 PM Ticket #19623 (use java 8 for Exonerator) closed by karsten
implemented: Done. Latest ExoneraTor master, as well as internal release 1.0.0, …
6:22 PM Ticket #19621 (use java 8 in CollecTor) closed by karsten
implemented: Done. CollecTor 1.3.0 uses Java 8. Closing.
6:20 PM Ticket #19622 (use java 8 in DescripTor) closed by karsten
implemented: Done. metrics-lib 2.1.0 uses Java 8. Closing.
3:38 PM Ticket #10969 (Set of guard nodes can act as a linkability fingerprint) reopened by cypherpunks
Directory guards make this problem worse, don't they? (Each user is …
3:21 PM Ticket #16596 (Change database queries towards making only a single query per request) closed by karsten
implemented: Merged to master and deployed with a tweak to the new query that makes …
3:13 PM Ticket #23547 (Delete flexible space around address bar for FF59 esr) created by cypherpunks
By default FF57 has flexible space around the address bar (and I …
2:54 PM Ticket #23546 (add a DNS CAA record to) created by cypherpunks
A DNS CAA record can help reduce the risk of rough or compromized CAs. …
2:25 PM Ticket #23545 (UX improvement: Tor Browser should handle bogus HSv3 addresses) created by asn
HS v3 addresses are big but also contain a checksum. This means that …
2:20 PM Ticket #23544 (Add recommended_version parameter) created by cypherpunks
With #21427 we got the version parameter which allows us to search for …
1:05 PM Ticket #23543 (prop224: Disconnects on long-lasting HS connections (possibly because ...) created by asn
Hello, so I've been noticing the following pattern in my prop224 IRC …
12:39 PM Ticket #23542 (Add Snowflake PT to Tor Messenger) created by cypherpunks
Snowflake has been mature enough to merit inclusion in the alpha …
10:03 AM Ticket #23541 (OpenStreetMap.org-tiles not visible on some websites) created by cypherpunks
The tiles of OpenStreetMap.org are not visible on some websites with …
2:38 AM Ticket #23540 (When I have have "Perfer tabs when opening documents" set to "Always ...) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
When I have have "Perfer tabs when opening documents" set to "Always" …
2:14 AM Ticket #23535 (My relay's V2Dir flag disappeared) closed by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
not a bug

Sep 15, 2017:

10:03 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal/AgendaIdeas edited by legind
(diff)
9:49 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by catalyst
(diff)
8:58 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by darkk
+darkk@ (diff)
8:56 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by alison
added core contributor guidleines (diff)
8:53 PM Ticket #21482 (Run clang-scan on tor master) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged the patch here, with followups.
8:32 PM Ticket #23539 (We've defined "don't use kist" as a negative interval, so don't check ...) created by pastly
Of course == -1 doesn't make sense when KISTSchedRunInterval is a …
8:31 PM Ticket #23538 (Allow KISTSchedRunInterval to be negative) created by pastly
We use negative values to indicate "don't use KIST."
8:28 PM Ticket #23537 (Allow the new sched to respond to a new conensus, not the old one.) created by pastly
If the sched hears about a new consensus, we should switch schedulers …
8:28 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by ilv
(diff)
8:25 PM Ticket #20168 (Clarify our #if{n}def by commenting what they are at the #elif/#else/#endif) closed by nickm
fixed: ok, fixed it all up and merged.
8:25 PM Ticket #23536 (Traceback thrown at my face when trying to connect to Trac) created by cypherpunks
When I tried to connect to trac, the following message was thrown at …
8:15 PM Ticket #23535 (My relay's V2Dir flag disappeared) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
My relay's V2Dir flag disappeared, when I set "DirCache 0", I set that …
8:13 PM Ticket #23022 (Increase lead image bottom spacing; reduce top spacing) reopened by steph
I don't see that there is new spacing below the lead image. Could it …
7:13 PM Ticket #23534 (Implement Font fallbacks in metrics.torproject.org to be compatible ...) closed by cypherpunks
wontfix: Replying to karsten: > Can you provide some sample code …
6:28 PM Ticket #23529 (.travis.yml should be ignored during tests) closed by atagar
fixed: Thanks! Pushed.
6:10 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by kfreds
(diff)
4:46 PM Ticket #22603 (tor browser crashing on start up windows 10) closed by cypherpunks
user disappeared
4:11 PM Ticket #23426 (Remove AllowDotExit) closed by nickm
implemented: Merging to master. We can revert …
3:53 PM Ticket #19254 (Provide timestamps in the CIRC_BW and STREAM_BW events) closed by nickm
implemented: merged!
3:34 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
3:17 PM Ticket #23532 (NETINFO clock skew detection doesn't work on clients) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm; merging now!
3:05 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Bifroest outage, according to tor-team email today. (diff)
2:38 PM Milestone metrics-lib 2.1.0 completed
cf. …
2:38 PM Milestone CollecTor 1.3.0 completed
cf. …
2:36 PM Milestone Onionoo-1.5.0 completed
cf. …
2:22 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by phw
Philipp will attend. (diff)
2:11 PM Ticket #23534 (Implement Font fallbacks in metrics.torproject.org to be compatible ...) created by cypherpunks
There are some Font fallbacks that are CSS only, or if the font isn't …
1:58 PM Ticket #22701 (Missing makefile dependencies make parallel builds fail) closed by nickm
worksforme
1:31 PM Ticket #23533 (Repair bug in geoip/rephist reporting from relays that only download ...) created by nickm
1:04 PM Ticket #23310 (test: prop224 client unit tests) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged!
12:58 PM Ticket #23488 (key-expiration check always returns exitcode 0) closed by nickm
fixed
12:51 PM Ticket #23532 (NETINFO clock skew detection doesn't work on clients) created by catalyst
The NETINFO clock skew detection code in …
12:18 PM Ticket #23515 (remove inappropriate paragraph in GettingStarted.md) closed by nickm
implemented: applied!
12:17 PM Ticket #23531 (prop224: Add changes file for state of prop224 in 0.3.2) closed by nickm
implemented: […]
12:15 PM Ticket #23528 (Explain the restrictions on divisor in round*_to_next_multiple_of) closed by nickm
implemented: merged
12:14 PM Ticket #23347 (Using bridges is not working anymore with tor on master) closed by nickm
fixed: I've merged the patches for the child tickets, so I'm closing this one …
12:14 PM Ticket #23524 (Avoid crashing when we ask for running bridges, but UseBridges is 0) closed by nickm
fixed: Nice; thank you! Merging now.
12:12 PM Ticket #23525 (Add a missing call to download_status_get_next_attempt_at()) closed by nickm
fixed: looks fine; merging!
10:26 AM Ticket #23039 (Make the rbm build system work with runc 1.0.0) closed by gk
fixed: Replying to boklm: > Replying to gk: > > …
9:55 AM Ticket #23531 (prop224: Add changes file for state of prop224 in 0.3.2) created by asn
We have a minimum viable product of prop224 in 0.3.2 right now. We …
8:59 AM Ticket #23530 (Migrate Windows 32 Tor Browsers to 64 if it's possible when Tor ...) created by cypherpunks
Would it be worth it with the upcoming 64 Tor Browser builds?
8:50 AM org/teams/MetricsTeam/ReleaseProcess edited by iwakeh
typos (diff)
8:45 AM org/teams/MetricsTeam/ReleaseProcess created by iwakeh
created.
6:45 AM Ticket #23526 (Add 2017 donation banner text) closed by gk
fixed: Merged to master (commit 0387a6f7f086c101e5b3612a8cfc94a956227a4a), …
6:38 AM Ticket #23529 (.travis.yml should be ignored during tests) created by ewong
After the completion of ticket 22943, the integration tests tests …
6:23 AM Ticket #23513 (When there is an error while starting a container, we don't clean up ...) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good. This is commit 78d9b11aead5ba9b2386f7ebb2003772823fa293 on …
6:05 AM Ticket #23528 (Explain the restrictions on divisor in round*_to_next_multiple_of) created by teor
This is a comment-only branch.
6:01 AM Ticket #23527 (Our web server is probably vulnerable to slowloris attack) created by gk
We got a HackerOne bug report about some web server vulnerability (it …
4:45 AM Ticket #23526 (Add 2017 donation banner text) created by arthuredelstein
Here's the donation banner text for 2017, given to me by the …
4:08 AM Ticket #23525 (Add a missing call to download_status_get_next_attempt_at()) created by teor
This makes next_attempt_at consistent over the control port and …
3:55 AM Ticket #23524 (Avoid crashing when we ask for running bridges, but UseBridges is 0) created by teor
Instead, log a bug, and return the obvious answer: "there are no …
2:49 AM Ticket #23523 (Handle extreme values better in add_laplace_noise()) created by teor
We think it's impossible to get values this large, but we should still …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.