Timeline




matching tags

Feb 7, 2018:

11:44 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by sukhbir
(diff)
10:48 PM Ticket #19662 (On intro failure, Tor2web should build a 3-hop path) closed by teor
wontfix: Tor2web should be formally deprecated.
10:45 PM Ticket #20104 (Tor2web should connect to HSDirs over a 3-hop path) closed by teor
wontfix: Tor2web should be formally deprecated.
10:44 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by samba
del samba (diff)
9:39 PM doc/ListOfTorImplementations edited by teor
Note sorting (diff)
9:38 PM doc/ListOfTorImplementations edited by teor
Use headings (diff)
9:34 PM doc/ListOfTorImplementations edited by teor
Sort the most recently active implementations towards the top of the … (diff)
9:32 PM doc/ListOfTorImplementations edited by teor
Add Endosome and Stem. Add Active to pearl. (diff)
9:16 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by arthuredelstein
(diff)
8:31 PM Ticket #25173 (No Control Socket when DisableNetwork and User options are set) created by iry
To successfully reproduce this, we need: 0. set DisableNetwork to 1 …
7:09 PM Ticket #25172 (static website for support-staging.torproject.org) closed by weasel
fixed
6:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by alison
added agenda ideas page (diff)
6:37 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas created by alison
created page
6:14 PM Ticket #24228 (Tor keeps on creating new circuits even when it's idle) closed by dgoulet
duplicate: Replying to mikeperry: > The 3X change is done in my …
6:11 PM Ticket #25172 (static website for support-staging.torproject.org) created by hiro
This is needed to test the new support portal.
5:53 PM Ticket #25171 (Clarify 'recognized' field in tor-spec) created by atagar
Our tor-spec left me pretty mystified what the 'recognized' field …
5:46 PM Ticket #25163 (rephist: Remove unused counters in or_history_t) closed by nickm
implemented
5:31 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
mentioning tor-relays once is enough (diff)
5:30 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by jselon
(diff)
5:30 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by jselon
(diff)
5:22 PM Ticket #23633 (Why does roflcopter have an empty protocol line in the consensus?) closed by dgoulet
not a bug: Relay is gone and most likely was running a custom tor or modified …
5:07 PM Ticket #24426 (Reliability: Make sure onion services don't publish until they have ...) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Nothing to do here, we should be ok with #23170.
4:42 PM Ticket #25167 (Metrics website country entry has "??" in "Cura??ao") closed by karsten
fixed: Fixed. Thanks for the report! Closing.
4:29 PM Ticket #25170 (explicitly mention email address to contact for rejected relays) created by cypherpunks
from the discussion on bad-relays@.. When we reject relays the …
3:49 PM Ticket #24639 (After I updated my relay to Tor 0.3.2.7-rc I got a large amount of ...) closed by dgoulet
duplicate: Executive decision to try to shrink down the 033 tickets, I'm calling …
3:48 PM Ticket #23650 (Tor source code has many typos) closed by nickm
fixed: Okay, I've merged this, with the following exceptions and tweaks: * …
3:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by elioqoshi
added attendance (Elio Qoshi) (diff)
3:41 PM Ticket #25169 (Fallback removal for 0BEA4A88D069753218EAAAD6D22EA87B9A1319D6) created by baelor.tor
The relay 0BEA4A88D069753218EAAAD6D22EA87B9A1319D6 will go offline in …
3:06 PM doc/packages edited by gman999
updated to 2.2.0 in -current 20180129 (diff)
2:36 PM Ticket #20615 (Your Guard is failing an extremely large amounts of circuits.) closed by dgoulet
not a bug: Not much we can do here... This warning is unfortunately something …
2:09 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by nickm
(diff)
2:01 PM Ticket #23989 (entry_guards_update_all() will pretend to update primaries even if ...) closed by nickm
fixed
1:57 PM Ticket #25168 (create relay troubleshooting page and link to it from the TorRelayGuide) created by nusenu
- hints to reduce memory and CPU usage - common problem with relay not …
1:32 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
add info: where to find fingerprint for MyFamily; nicer URLs (diff)
1:30 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by julieowono33@…
(diff)
11:59 AM Ticket #25167 (Metrics website country entry has "??" in "Cura??ao") created by cypherpunks
It's the 5th one on here: …
11:34 AM Ticket #20815 (UI dev work of security slider experience on Orfox) closed by isabela
fixed
10:59 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by bumbleblue
(diff)
10:56 AM Ticket #25107 (docs/en/debian.wml fixes) closed by cypherpunks
implemented
10:56 AM Ticket #24994 (Replace tor-experimental-0.3.0.x with tor-nightly-master on the debian page) closed by cypherpunks
implemented
10:32 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by anonym
(diff)
10:25 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by anonym
(diff)
10:21 AM Ticket #16513 (Make writing of the out/ directory from the status/ directory deterministic) closed by karsten
fixed: Great! Renamed in a separate commit, squashed all fixup/squash commits …
9:49 AM Ticket #22400 (We bootstrap from different primary guards when we start with a ...) closed by asn
fixed: Seems like this is done now. Closing.
9:42 AM Ticket #25166 (Clipboard may be cleared or modified by websites) created by gk
Things like document.execCommand('copy') allows websites to mess …

Feb 6, 2018:

11:31 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by mjuarezm
(diff)
11:02 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by mcmanus
(diff)
10:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by tla
(diff)
10:45 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by w.shackleton@…
(diff)
10:08 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by teor
More spaces (diff)
10:01 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by teor
Spacing (diff)
9:44 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by jselon
(diff)
9:29 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by amoghbl1
amoghbl1 (diff)
6:22 PM Ticket #25165 (Remove "Start " in "Start Tor Browser" shortcut) created by scootergrisen
In Windows the shourtcut for starting Tor Browser is called "Start Tor …
5:36 PM Ticket #24473 (People page edit - remove Linda) closed by atagar
wontfix: Hi all, think I'm gonna resolve this. I reached out to the council to …
5:28 PM Ticket #25164 (Reproducible Tor Browser for Android builds) created by sysrqb
Make sure the apks builds are reproducable.
5:16 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by sukhbir
(diff)
4:55 PM Ticket #24232 (404 Dead Link in "Who Uses Tor") closed by t0mmy
fixed
4:54 PM Ticket #24335 (Ramy Raoof bio edit needed) closed by t0mmy
fixed
4:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by englehardt
(diff)
4:33 PM Ticket #24824 (Either sleep() or wait() in a synchronized block) closed by karsten
fixed: Changed to Thread.sleep(), added the missing this., rebased to …
4:12 PM Ticket #25163 (rephist: Remove unused counters in or_history_t) created by dgoulet
The rephist subsystem seems to track EXTEND cells attempt (on the …
4:12 PM Ticket #25093 (https://newsletter-master.torproject.org is down) closed by steph
fixed
4:11 PM Ticket #23144 (Orfox UserAgent is very old. Please upgrade to modern version (52 or ...) closed by sysrqb
fixed: This was already corrected in …
4:09 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingPlanning edited by alison
added meeting templates (diff)
3:32 PM Ticket #25162 (Perhaps, use zstd's "static-only" functions) created by nickm
I think maybe we can make this safe if we explicitly check that the …
3:26 PM Ticket #25161 (Fix another memory problem with the webstats bulk import) created by karsten
I'm running a modified CollecTor that sanitizes webstats with some …
3:10 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by mcs
(diff)
3:03 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by steph
(diff)
3:00 PM Ticket #22990 (Add a heartbeat log message indicating progress and estimated time left) closed by karsten
fixed: Fixup commit 03d5496 looks good. Squashed everything, rebased to …
2:54 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by mcs
added mcs (diff)
12:19 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by irl
(diff)
11:48 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by karsten
(diff)
10:52 AM Ticket #25160 (improvements for getinvolved/en/relays.wml) created by cypherpunks
With the upcoming blog post it would be great if we could get that …
8:41 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by iwakeh
(diff)
4:55 AM Ticket #25159 (Don't omit unused known flags from relay summary) created by Sebastian
Here's a small patch
4:37 AM Ticket #25158 (Don't assume everyone uses your symlink structure.) created by tom
[…] You should navigate down to stem and then navigate out of it …
4:20 AM Ticket #24625 (Detailed and Summary pages of consensus health showed shared random in ...) closed by tom
fixed
4:19 AM Ticket #24836 (Shared Random reveal count is "None" on consensus health) closed by tom
fixed: With the latest stem bugfix, this should be fixed as well.
4:18 AM Ticket #25032 (Consensus health archived versions are missing) closed by tom
fixed: I believe with the latest performance fixes this is resolved.
3:54 AM Ticket #25157 (Chutney should set the same consensus parameters as the public network) created by teor
Otherwise, some of the code that runs on the public network won't get …
3:39 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by catalyst
(diff)

Feb 5, 2018:

11:55 PM Ticket #25156 (Stop duplicating static strings between Rust and C) created by teor
In the protover crate, we list all supported protocol versions. And …
11:39 PM Ticket #24921 (Creating some space to host Tor Browser nightly builds) closed by weasel
fixed: should work now
10:38 PM Ticket #24881 (consolidate relay setup instruction pages and link to new guide) closed by nusenu
implemented
9:22 PM Ticket #25155 (Blank page in sandboxed 8.0a1, sandbox 0.0.16, linux x86_64) created by ln5
This URL renders blank in my TB (see summary for version), js enabled: …
9:21 PM Ticket #25154 (Tab crashing in sandboxed 8.0a1, sandbox 0.0.16, linux x86_64) created by ln5
This URL makes the tab crash when js is enabled: …
8:32 PM Ticket #25100 (Make CollecTor's webstats module use less RAM and wall time) closed by iwakeh
fixed: If anything new comes up, it should be a new ticket. Closing. Thanks!
8:32 PM Ticket #25103 (Improve webstats performance) closed by iwakeh
fixed: If anything new comes up, it should be a new ticket. Closing. Thanks!
8:24 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
remove confusing sentence in "guard relay" description section (diff)
8:12 PM doc/TransparentProxy edited by cypherpunks
Disable default output to LAN. (diff)
8:01 PM doc/TransparentProxy edited by cypherpunks
Log input for debugging, and allow input from LAN. (diff)
7:50 PM Ticket #25153 (Specify how PrivCount in Tor statistics are configured and interpreted) created by teor
In prop#280 prop#288, we specified the counters, noise, and secure …
7:47 PM Ticket #24972 (Bug: src/or/hs_descriptor.c:2357: hs_desc_encode_descriptor: Non-fatal ...) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Honestly, I'm running HSv3 .onion everywhere for months now and I …
7:37 PM Ticket #25148 (Make geoip_client_cache_total_allocation() use ...) closed by dgoulet
fixed
7:22 PM Ticket #23254 (BridgeAuth offline key mode seems broken) closed by nickm
not a bug: Right; I think this was key confusion. See #23253, and please reopen …
7:10 PM Ticket #22955 (Specify how PrivCount will work with Tor) closed by nickm
implemented
6:34 PM Ticket #25152 (Try to call less circuitmux_find_map_entry()) created by dgoulet
The circuitmux_find_map_entry() function is currently taking more …
5:31 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
reorder questions in "Questions to consider when choosing a hoster" section (diff)
5:28 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
minor improvements in section "Setting up outage notifications" (diff)
5:28 PM Ticket #25073 (create blog account for antonela) closed by steph
implemented
5:26 PM Ticket #25151 (Update Tor Browser branding on installation) created by steph
The installation package still calls Tor Browser Tor Browser Bundle …
5:12 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
nicer URL displaying (diff)
4:57 PM Ticket #25128 (Bug: src/or/dos.c:312: cc_stats_refill_bucket: Non-fatal assertion ...) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm; merged it to master. It will get backported along with the rest …
4:52 PM Ticket #25150 (Avoid malloc/free on each server-side ntor handshake) created by nickm
Now that we require c99, we can use variable-length array here instead …
3:44 PM Ticket #25149 (Hook rephist subsystem into the OOM handler) created by dgoulet
It appears we do not look at the rephist subsystem in the OOM …
3:31 PM Ticket #25148 (Make geoip_client_cache_total_allocation() use ...) created by dgoulet
In commit 4d812e29b9b1ec88, we forgot to make the function returning …
1:34 PM Ticket #25147 (Backport of fix shipped in Firefox 58.0.1?) created by gk
We could think about backporting the sec-critical fix shipped in …
12:40 PM Ticket #25146 (Enable HPKP for aus1) created by gk
So, this seems to have been fallen through the cracks. A while ago I …
11:00 AM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
removed BSDUpdates until Shawn had time to address … (diff)
10:52 AM Ticket #25145 (Torbutton doesn't update the circuit display when the back button is ...) created by cypherpunks
Don't know if the code for the circuit display will get rebuilt from …
10:13 AM Ticket #25144 (op-us onionperf instance spends much of its time at 100% timeout ...) created by arma
Now that we've fixed #24996, we now see on …
10:01 AM Ticket #24995 (Truncated git hash not available in the windows expert bundle build ...) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good, thanks. Merged to master (commit …
9:29 AM Ticket #25143 (Error when building a component that was already built) created by boklm
When building a component that was already built (or when building it …
8:55 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Associated Press (diff)
8:47 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Apache.be (diff)
8:29 AM Ticket #25130 (Installed 7.5 Initial Screen Hangs before Welcome Screen Displayed) closed by gk
duplicate: Duplicate of #25112.
8:26 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add SecureDrop table, Cleanup (diff)
8:21 AM Ticket #24027 (https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en still says that ...) closed by gk
fixed: Done with commit ecb88869951449f73ff9aefed77e4ca6417c887f.
8:15 AM Ticket #25142 (need help) created by thecoolestjoker098
heyyy im having trouble installing the tor browser
7:52 AM Ticket #25089 (Tor bundle: Special characters not escaped in proxy password) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks. Merge to master (commit …
7:05 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add SecureDrop (diff)
6:16 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add Blockchain.com proof (diff)
5:32 AM Ticket #23834 (Edit WeSupportTor) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: > Please sort them alphabetically. Done. > Remove Autistici …
5:30 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Replace mailbox.org (diff)
3:12 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Replace BSDstats as proof is clearnet HTTPS (diff)
2:31 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Cleanup (diff)
1:28 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add HTTP SKS keyservers onion service, Expand acronym, Repair en dashes (diff)
1:08 AM WikiMacros edited by cypherpunks
Repair trac wiki links (diff)

Feb 4, 2018:

9:13 PM cached-descriptors.new attached to TracRoadmap by Rafaelwlkp
DESCRIPTION
4:27 PM Ticket #25141 (enabling CellStatistics results in gigabytes of incremental memory ...) created by starlight
This was causing my relay to crash every two days till I figured it …
3:55 PM Ticket #25138 (Onionoo is not updating) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: up again
3:19 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by egypcio
(diff)
10:50 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by qbi
(diff)
3:22 AM Ticket #25140 (Parse only .torrc files in torrc.d directory) created by iry
Currently, when using a torrc.d directory, for example: […] …
2:22 AM Ticket #25139 (Link protocol negotiation without common version) created by atagar
Hi lovely core tor folks. I'm presently teaching Stem to communicate …
1:27 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Expand acronym (diff)
1:25 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Alphabetical reorder (diff)
1:20 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Alphabetic reorder (diff)
1:19 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Alphabetic reorder (diff)
1:16 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add onion.debian.org (diff)

Feb 3, 2018:

11:38 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* Explicit Support */ Add The Intercept (diff)
11:36 PM Ticket #25138 (Onionoo is not updating) created by why
Onionoo appears to be down. https://exonerator.torproject.org/ -- …
11:07 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add sks-keyservers.net (diff)
11:04 PM Ticket #25137 (Tor blocked in UAE) created by mwolfe
On 1 Jan, I was unable to connect to a site I often use with Tor. It …
10:24 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Captcha makes an exception (diff)
10:14 PM Ticket #25136 ("system clock jump" warnings still persist) created by bundesgebaermutter
This is an addition to #25052 as it was directly closed before I could …
9:51 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add VFEmail (diff)
7:40 PM Ticket #25135 (Problem with orbot on Huawei honor 6A) created by dddsa
When im surfing on "deep web" with Orbot: Proxy with tor app enabled …
6:31 PM Ticket #25134 (Import strings from all locales in torbutton import-translations.sh) created by arthuredelstein
I have been looking at how to add more locales to Tor Browser and I …
6:31 PM Ticket #21251 (Missing translation even for languages that are 100% translated) closed by arthuredelstein
duplicate: Thanks for bringing this up. Duplicate of #20628.
4:17 PM Ticket #25133 (tor connection issues) created by frog6787
unable to connect to tor following download. i get the following …
3:06 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
Using this guide section: make nicer URLs (diff)
3:00 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
remove todo section (tracking offline) (diff)
2:57 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
Automatic Software Updates section: make links look nicer (diff)
2:55 PM Ticket #22035 (HTTPS Everywhere breaking facebookcorewwwi.onion) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: This seems to have been fixed for quiet some time ago.
12:00 PM Ticket #25132 (Add uptime messages to control protocol GETINFO) created by ageisp0lis
I am helping to maintain a fleet of relays and intended to write a …
11:33 AM Ticket #25131 (Add a security.txt file to torproject.org) created by teor
security.txt files give people the information they need to contact …
10:23 AM Ticket #13305 (joomla.org infinite redirect loop) closed by cypherpunks
worksforme: extensions.joomla.org no longer redirects to HTTP.
10:18 AM Ticket #9981 (Google APIs rule breaks a tool for a python class) closed by cypherpunks
not a bug: googleapis.com is now HSTS preloaded and the reported error happens …
10:14 AM Ticket #9467 (Imgur: unresolved redirect loops) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: imgur.com now fully supports HTTPS and Imgur.xml has been rewritten by …
10:07 AM Ticket #11588 (Amazon Web Services rule breaks product info videos on Amazon.com) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: Video on provided test url now works with HTTPS Everywhere.
10:05 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by anadahz
add person (diff)
9:40 AM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
fix previous change (diff)
9:39 AM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
How to submit "bugreports" for this guide (diff)
9:34 AM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
add link to BSDUpdates page (diff)
7:18 AM Ticket #25087 (Snowflake broken if no libatomic on host (e.g. Lubuntu 17 64 bits)) reopened by yawning
6:05 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add Cock.li, Autistici/Inventati (diff)
5:41 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add BeamStat. bitmessage.ch != bitmessage.org (diff)
3:26 AM Ticket #25130 (Installed 7.5 Initial Screen Hangs before Welcome Screen Displayed) created by jllover
Tor upgraded itself to 7.5. It no longer starts on my system which is …

Feb 2, 2018:

11:48 PM Ticket #25129 (Can you stop enabling ocsp each time on startup?) created by cypherpunks
Your addon enable ocsp automatically
11:46 PM Ticket #25087 (Snowflake broken if no libatomic on host (e.g. Lubuntu 17 64 bits)) closed by cypherpunks
worksforme
9:57 PM Ticket #25128 (Bug: src/or/dos.c:312: cc_stats_refill_bucket: Non-fatal assertion ...) created by dgoulet
I changed the DoSCircuitCreationBurst value in my torrc and this …
9:02 PM Ticket #24715 (Job for tor.service failed when /var/run is tmpfs) closed by isis
invalid: Hi vilhelmgray! Thanks for the bug report and the patch. I'm …
8:36 PM Ticket #25127 (Rust implementation of protover_get_supported_protocols() leaks memory) created by nickm
The src/rust/protover/ffi.rs version of …
8:01 PM Ticket #25122 (geoip: Hook the client geoip cache into the OOM handler) closed by nickm
implemented: This is now merged into dgoulet's ticket24902_029_05, and onto master …
7:42 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingPlanning/AgendaFollowupTemplate created by alison
added agenda follow up email
7:35 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingPlanning edited by alison
added pageoutline (diff)
5:30 PM Ticket #25124 (Stem v3 Onion Service support) reopened by atagar
Hi David. Thanks, and in general I'd agree with you but there's been …
5:04 PM Ticket #25125 (KIST: Bug: scheduler_release_channel: Non-fatal assertion ...) closed by nickm
fixed: squashed and merged to 0.3.2 and forward!
4:59 PM Ticket #25126 (about:tor should work on small screens (mobile)) created by igt0
Right now the about:tor page doesn't render properly on mobile.
3:00 PM Ticket #24860 (Bug: Assertion cmux failed in circuitmux_get_policy at src/or/circuitmux.c) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Should be fixed by #24700.
2:59 PM Ticket #25124 (Stem v3 Onion Service support) closed by dgoulet
not a bug: Hmmm Stem doesn't have v3 support yet and I expect tickets to be …
1:25 PM Ticket #25125 (KIST: Bug: scheduler_release_channel: Non-fatal assertion ...) created by dgoulet
Because of commit cb5654f300312a8f and adaf3e9b89f62d68 merged …
1:00 PM Ticket #24921 (Creating some space to host Tor Browser nightly builds) reopened by boklm
On archeotrichon I created a file …
9:20 AM Ticket #25123 (Snowflake not work) closed by gk
worksforme: Glad to hear. Please reopen the ticket if the issue comes up again, so …
8:33 AM Ticket #13575 (Disable randomised Firefox HTTP cache decay user test groups) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks, applied to tor-browser-52.6.0esr-8.0-2 (commit …
8:21 AM Ticket #25016 (Remove 2017 in-browser donation banner) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks, looks good to me. No need for a patch for maint-1.9.7 as we …
7:59 AM Ticket #25124 (Stem v3 Onion Service support) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
The Onionshare developers have been experiencing issues getting V3 …
7:28 AM Ticket #25123 (Snowflake not work) created by cypherpunks
7:15 AM Ticket #24931 (Build log grows with build_log_append set to 0) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks, merged to master (commit …
7:10 AM Ticket #25111 (Don't compile Yasm on our own anymore for Windows Tor Browser) closed by gk
fixed
12:16 AM Ticket #25121 (dir auths should not recommend EOL releases 0.3.0.13, 0.3.0.14) closed by cypherpunks
implemented: that was fast, thanks
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.