Timeline




matching tags

Feb 10, 2018:

11:37 PM doc/MacBuild edited by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
(diff)
9:19 PM Ticket #25208 (Relays can upload a new descriptor every 2 minutes) created by teor
Two relays started publishing descriptors every 2 minutes, and this …
9:15 PM Ticket #24978 (Tor doesn't work when built with (unreleased) OpenSSL 1.1.1 built with ...) closed by nickm
implemented
6:32 PM Ticket #25207 (Mentioning Snowflake in the TorRelayGuide) created by cypherpunks
Please mention and link to the guide on running a Snowflake bridge: - …
5:20 PM Ticket #25206 (improve relay section fo the FAQ) created by cypherpunks
context: …
4:02 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by asn
asn wants dinner (diff)
1:18 PM TorRelayGuide edited by nusenu
add URL to obfs4 bridge guide (probably outdated but better than nothing) (diff)
12:23 PM TorRelayGuide edited by nusenu
increase minimal value for concurrent connections from 6k to 7k (diff)
12:16 PM TorRelayGuide edited by nusenu
single instance performance can be way above 300MBit/s (see atlas for … (diff)
11:56 AM TorRelayGuide edited by nusenu
increase minimal bw requirements from 2 to 8 MBit/s (as per: … (diff)
11:49 AM doc/OperationalSecurity edited by cypherpunks
add warning: This page contains outdated information. (diff)
11:39 AM Ticket #25205 (fix broken youtube URL on website (trivial)) created by cypherpunks
https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/volunteer.html.en links to …
11:15 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* Class A - Onions */ New York Times clearnet is www. (diff)
10:46 AM doc/packages edited by nicoo
(diff)
10:42 AM Ticket #25114 (Please add hiro as a git maintainer) closed by weasel
fixed
9:53 AM Ticket #25204 (Switch security.insecure_connection_* prefs to warn users about ...) created by cypherpunks
These prefs are much more eye grabbing as they display both the broken …
9:50 AM Ticket #25203 (document max. value of SigningKeyLifetime) created by cypherpunks
tor's manpage says: > SigningKeyLifetime N days|weeks|months > For …
8:20 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* Class A - Onions */ Update Searxes onion (diff)
8:07 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by amoghbl1
(diff)
7:34 AM Ticket #25202 (Check the calculations in cc_stats_refill_bucket using non fatal assertions) created by teor
In #25128, we removed an incorrect non-fatal assertion in …
7:17 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by ethantseng
Add Mozilla people (diff)
6:59 AM Ticket #25183 (Implement a way to tell if an IP address is a known relay) reopened by teor
There's a comment typo in address_set.c: […] […]
6:57 AM Ticket #25182 (systemd unit file starts Tor before IPv6 address is available) closed by teor
invalid: I can confirm that I see the same issue with IPv6 on Debian using the …
5:49 AM Ticket #25201 (Attention. Yet another exit node redirecting URL. Scan Tor now.) created by cypherpunks
http://xxxxx.com/yyyy redirect to …
5:18 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* Class A - Onions */ Alphabetic reorder (diff)
5:17 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* Class A - Onions */ Alphabetic reorder (diff)
5:13 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* Class A - Onions */ Alphabetic reorder (diff)
5:10 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* Class A - Onions */ Alphabetic reorder (diff)
5:08 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* Class A - Onions */ Add Elbinario (diff)
1:51 AM doc/TorRelaySecurity/OfflineKeys edited by cypherpunks
add "parameter" (diff)
1:49 AM Ticket #25200 (Update Offline Keys Troubleshooting tor support "tor --key-expiration sign") closed by cypherpunks
implemented: thank you for the report
1:49 AM doc/TorRelaySecurity/OfflineKeys edited by cypherpunks
fix for #25200 (diff)
1:42 AM Ticket #25200 (Update Offline Keys Troubleshooting tor support "tor --key-expiration sign") created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
In Tor 0.3.2.1 alpha A command tor --key-expiration sign was …
1:32 AM Ticket #25127 (Rust implementation of protover_get_supported_protocols() leaks memory) reopened by isis
Replying to nickm: > oh! I hadn't known that a ffi-panic …
1:19 AM Ticket #25199 (have a distinct banner for relays running versions newer than what is ...) created by cypherpunks
with #25195 implemented, lets move this banner even further. we …
12:32 AM Ticket #25195 (eliminate false-positives for red "This relay is running an outdated ...) closed by irl
fixed
12:30 AM Ticket #24974 (add onionoo version field to atlas/relay search) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in b186e90.
12:21 AM TorRelayGuide edited by nusenu
replace "advanced" with "strong" (we don't want to scare people away … (diff)

Feb 9, 2018:

11:34 PM Ticket #24155 (Prepare for increase in bandwidth statistics reporting interval from 4 ...) closed by irl
fixed: With the Onionoo fixes in place, there is nothing that really needs to …
11:33 PM Ticket #24831 (Consider providing more/less fine grained data for Realy Search graphs) closed by irl
wontfix: Ok, waiting for a single history object in Onionoo before making …
11:33 PM Outreachy edited by t0mmy
(diff)
11:32 PM Ticket #24828 (Remove tabs when no data is available for graphs) closed by irl
wontfix: Really this was a duplicate of #24829.
11:24 PM Ticket #25190 (Why "Add to CC" is already set to "tor-dev" email address?) closed by qbi
fixed: I removed the email address from the cypherpunks account. It doesn't …
11:14 PM Ticket #24067 (Document the XML configuration) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in 6e89a75.
10:58 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
10:54 PM Ticket #24886 (Hide the HSDir, Guard, and maybe Exit flags on bridges on Metrics Bot) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in d3df892.
10:47 PM Ticket #25198 (User manual should explain Tor Browser features more) created by arthuredelstein
The user manual is excellent at describing how to use Tor Browser, but …
10:39 PM Ticket #25197 (Design document isn't precise about "Security" and "Privacy".) created by arthuredelstein
In Tor Browser, we have a "Security" Slider and various "Privacy" …
9:37 PM Ticket #25119 (Please create new mailing list metrics-alerts@) closed by qbi
fixed: I created the list. karsten got the data to access the admin interface.
9:34 PM doc/emailLists edited by qbi
add metrics-alerts, per #25119 (diff)
9:27 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by infinity0
add myself (diff)
9:25 PM Ticket #25196 (Cut off recent dates from several CSV files) created by karsten
In …
9:20 PM Ticket #25049 (blog page RELOADED without my request and "Reply" Disappeared from ...) closed by freedomseeker
fixed: == Action Changed to "resolve as fixed" This problem has already been …
9:13 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by dcf
www.twilio.com seems to be blocking again. (diff)
8:27 PM Ticket #24739 (Use an equal-area projection for TorAtlas bot) closed by irl
fixed: Awesome!
8:20 PM Ticket #16883 (Manual rules are neither saved nor loaded in incognito mode) closed by cypherpunks
fixed
7:53 PM Outreachy/2018doclist created by phoul
7:23 PM Ticket #25183 (Implement a way to tell if an IP address is a known relay) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged into master. Will be backported through #24902.
7:23 PM Ticket #25193 (dos: Avoid blacklisting Exit relays) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Merged into master. Will be backported through #24902.
7:11 PM Ticket #25037 (Add press clips to website) closed by steph
fixed
5:59 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by englehardt
(diff)
4:50 PM Ticket #25195 (eliminate false-positives for red "This relay is running an outdated ...) created by cypherpunks
I came up with an idea to eliminate the false-positives when showing …
4:39 PM Ticket #24974 (add onionoo version field to atlas/relay search) reopened by cypherpunks
Thanks Iain for implementing that. Since this is only relevant for ~10 …
4:36 PM Ticket #24297 (Rename metrics-bot packages) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in 6e664ba.
4:26 PM Ticket #25087 (Snowflake broken if no libatomic on host (e.g. Lubuntu 17 64 bits)) closed by cypherpunks
duplicate: Duplicate of #24465
4:13 PM Ticket #25194 (Using a different search engine) created by kornm
I tried to use Google instead of Duckduckgo and it crashed or entered …
4:04 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by w.shackleton@…
(diff)
3:57 PM Ticket #24974 (add onionoo version field to atlas/relay search) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in 94c6afc
3:57 PM Ticket #25193 (dos: Avoid blacklisting Exit relays) created by dgoulet
It is possible to do "tor-in-tor" meaning a tor client connection can …
3:48 PM Ticket #25086 (make clear that bw is about adv. bw.) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in 963d0f1
3:36 PM Ticket #25179 (identity leakage, resolution) reopened by y2875095
Up to 20 bits of entropy isn't "normal" leak, but severe: …
2:33 PM Ticket #25191 (FPCentral: Unacceptable "Accept-Encoder" value?) closed by cypherpunks
wontfix: Thanks for that, maybe it should be mentioned in the TB#Hacking trac wiki?
2:26 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Alphabetize rows (diff)
2:24 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add VICE Media (diff)
2:20 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Radio24syv (diff)
1:41 PM Ticket #24909 (Update dir-spec for new compression options) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged; added an extra paragraph as 9ddf104ae43c0a. Thank you!
1:35 PM Ticket #22275 (Update dir-spec.txt to reflect prop278.) closed by ahf
duplicate: This is a duplicate of #24909.
1:09 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/UsefulTicketsQueries edited by asn
(diff)
12:37 PM Ticket #25192 (change of bandwidth accounting intveral from 4 to 24 hours results in ...) created by starlight
The recent change of relay bandwidth reporting has increased the …
11:23 AM Ticket #25191 (FPCentral: Unacceptable "Accept-Encoder" value?) created by cypherpunks
Open a Tor Browser with the "Standard" Security Setting and then go to …
11:21 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by bumbleblue
(diff)
9:38 AM Ticket #25189 (Add some clear warning to download page that modifying 3 to 7|8 is a ...) closed by teor
wontfix: This question is partly answered on the website here: …
8:13 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ CPJ is down (diff)
8:10 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add comment note to editors (diff)
7:59 AM Ticket #24954 (Metrics performance measurements use v2 onion services) closed by karsten
fixed: Thanks for taking a look! Merged to master and deployed. Closing.
7:39 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Public Intelligence (diff)
7:27 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Kevin Poulsen (diff)
7:15 AM Ticket #25179 (identity leakage, resolution) closed by gk
invalid: Fake properties are probably not working pretty well. The idea is to …
7:11 AM Ticket #25180 (Protect against Referer Tracking in Tor Browser) closed by gk
duplicate: Duplicate of #17228.
6:34 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add The Washington Post (diff)
6:30 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Barton Gellman (diff)
6:27 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ New York Times is HTTPS (diff)
6:23 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add San Francisco Chronicle (diff)
6:20 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Radio-Canada (diff)
6:02 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Project On Government Oversight (POGO) (diff)
6:00 AM Ticket #25190 (Why "Add to CC" is already set to "tor-dev" email address?) created by cypherpunks
To reproduce: just logout and login to cyp account. You'll see tor-dev …
5:59 AM Ticket #25189 (Add some clear warning to download page that modifying 3 to 7|8 is a ...) created by cypherpunks
http://endchan5doxvprs5.onion/os/res/2.html#1098 Wow.
5:58 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add USA TODAY (diff)
4:44 AM Ticket #25188 (Spec bug in formal definition of Document in dir-spec.txt) created by witchof0x20
I was attempting to write a parser that reads vote/consensus documents …
4:39 AM Ticket #25187 ([Android] Tor-enable Apps) created by dovanvu1792@…
Hello, I am TieuVu, I'm Android developer, I downloaded and ran Tor …
4:09 AM Ticket #25186 (Please refresh sysrqb's pgp key) created by sysrqb
I have a new (non-expired) subkey: […] Thanks!
1:11 AM Ticket #14045 (Use Firefox SDK) closed by strugee
invalid: HTTPS Everywhere is a WebExtension now: …
12:25 AM Ticket #20611 (Relays should log a message when they return a 503 error to a client) closed by teor
wontfix
12:17 AM Ticket #25127 (Rust implementation of protover_get_supported_protocols() leaks memory) closed by isis
fixed: tiny nitpick/note: The code from …

Feb 8, 2018:

11:52 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by ilv
ilv wants to eat dinner. (diff)
11:51 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by ilv
ilv is going to rome. (diff)
11:01 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add NRK (diff)
10:56 PM Ticket #25185 (Create utilities for using Rust static strings in C) created by isis
This is a continuation of #25127, to provide some utilities for …
10:52 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add The New York Times (diff)
10:46 PM Ticket #24030 (Wrap types in protover.rs) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged that; thanks, frewsxcv!
10:46 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add New Internationalist (diff)
10:46 PM Ticket #25067 (Wrap types in protover.rs) closed by nickm
implemented: I've merged this with d9826b0a30f42754dc5764ce02c7b0271d996c92. …
10:45 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Morgenbladet (diff)
10:29 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Lucy Parsons Labs (diff)
10:20 PM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Forbes (diff)
9:28 PM Ticket #25184 (consensus health says that signatures are sha1, but the microdesc ...) created by teor
I guess this was accidentally hard-coded somewhere?
8:19 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by dawuud
(diff)
8:17 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by dawuud
(diff)
4:53 PM TorRelayGuide/DebianUbuntuUpdates edited by cypherpunks
remove whitespace (diff)
4:41 PM TorRelayGuide/DebianUbuntuUpdates edited by cypherpunks
remove: Unattended-Upgrade::Mail "root"; (it is not in the default … (diff)
4:26 PM Ticket #23250 (tor-0.3.0.10: test failure on NetBSD) closed by dgoulet
not a bug: Thanks to Riastradh on IRC, seems 0.3.2.9 and master are not failing …
4:23 PM Ticket #25183 (Implement a way to tell if an IP address is a known relay) created by dgoulet
For the DoS mitigation subsystem (#24902), we need a way to lookup the …
4:20 PM TorRelayGuide/DebianUbuntuUpdates edited by cypherpunks
remove xenial specific output (diff)
3:38 PM Ticket #25181 (Protect against Referer Tracking in Tor Browser) closed by cypherpunks
duplicate: Duplicate of #25180.
3:29 PM Ticket #25174 (Update to February GeoIP2 database) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged to 0.2.5 and forward. Thanks, Karsten!
3:27 PM Ticket #25170 (explicitly mention email address to contact for rejected relays) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm; merged!
3:17 PM Ticket #25182 (systemd unit file starts Tor before IPv6 address is available) created by sjmurdoch
On Ubuntu xenial, systemd starts Tor before the IPv6 address is …
3:15 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by eighthave
Pluggable Transports on Mobile (diff)
3:04 PM Ticket #25181 (Protect against Referer Tracking in Tor Browser) created by cypherpunks
In about:config, set network.http.referer.XOriginPolicy = 2 to better …
3:03 PM Ticket #25180 (Protect against Referer Tracking in Tor Browser) created by cypherpunks
In about:config, set network.http.referer.XOriginPolicy = 2 to better …
2:48 PM Ticket #25179 (identity leakage, resolution) created by y2875095
Tor browser is right about possible identity leak via resolution …
2:41 PM Ticket #25178 (Running 'make testbuild' does not build the windows-x86_64 version) created by boklm
When running make testbuild we don't build anymore the Window 64 …
2:39 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by ahf
(diff)
2:34 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by alison
meeting notes from 8 Feb 2018 (diff)
2:31 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by dgoulet
(diff)
2:23 PM org/teams/MetricsTeam edited by karsten
Update burndown chart to reflect that we said we're going to be faster … (diff)
2:22 PM burndown-2018-02-08.png attached to org/teams/MetricsTeam by karsten
2:19 PM Ticket #24459 (Update references to Atlas, Compass and Globe) closed by irl
fixed: This was merged. …
2:05 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by sysrqb
(diff)
1:26 PM Ticket #24829 (Consider which time periods to show for graphs) closed by irl
wontfix: The consensus weight graphs are not changing, so removing tabs would …
12:53 PM Ticket #24885 (Hide the HSDir and Guard flags on bridges in Relay Search) closed by irl
fixed: Fixed in 5473806. The only odd thing this now causes that before was …
11:21 AM Ticket #24916 (3 month bandwidth showing old data) closed by karsten
duplicate: This should be fixed now with #24729 being resolved. Closing. Please …
11:19 AM Ticket #24729 (Find reason for 'null' values in Onionoo document) closed by karsten
fixed: Replying to karsten: > 1. Squash and merge to master. …
11:19 AM Ticket #25177 (Remove redundant clients graphs) created by karsten
As part of #24729 we found that the "1_week" and "1_month" graphs …
10:50 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Huffington Post (diff)
10:48 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add The Guardian (diff)
10:45 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Greenpeace New Zealand (diff)
10:43 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add The Globe and Mail (diff)
10:42 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Gizmodo Media Group (diff)
10:40 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add ExposeFacts and Field of Vision (diff)
10:38 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Espen Andersen (diff)
10:37 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Dagbladet (diff)
10:36 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) (diff)
10:33 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add The Center for Public Integrity (diff)
10:31 AM Ticket #25176 (Combine fixed-time history objects into a single object with an x axis ...) created by karsten
This idea came up when working on #16513 and #24729, though it's not …
10:31 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add CBC (diff)
10:07 AM Ticket #25175 (Change 3 months graphs to 6 months graphs) created by karsten
As of yesterday (cf. #16513 and #24729), we're retaining bandwidth and …
9:39 AM Ticket #25174 (Update to February GeoIP2 database) created by karsten
​[https://gitweb.torproject.org/karsten/tor.git/log/?h=geoip-2018-02-07
9:10 AM doc/MacBuild edited by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
(diff)
9:10 AM doc/MacBuild edited by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
fixes (diff)
6:36 AM Ticket #25137 (Tor blocked in UAE) closed by dcf
fixed: This seems resolved, so I'm closing the ticket. mwolfe and …
6:20 AM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by dcf
www.tra.gov.ae (diff)
6:13 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
cypherpunks suggests that the users in UAE are a botnet. (diff)
5:26 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add BuzzFeed (diff)
5:22 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Bloomberg (diff)
4:00 AM doc/MacBuild edited by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
(diff)
3:59 AM doc/MacBuild edited by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
(diff)
3:57 AM doc/MacBuild edited by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
added brew and automate (diff)

Feb 7, 2018:

11:44 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by sukhbir
(diff)
10:48 PM Ticket #19662 (On intro failure, Tor2web should build a 3-hop path) closed by teor
wontfix: Tor2web should be formally deprecated.
10:45 PM Ticket #20104 (Tor2web should connect to HSDirs over a 3-hop path) closed by teor
wontfix: Tor2web should be formally deprecated.
10:44 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by samba
del samba (diff)
9:39 PM doc/ListOfTorImplementations edited by teor
Note sorting (diff)
9:38 PM doc/ListOfTorImplementations edited by teor
Use headings (diff)
9:34 PM doc/ListOfTorImplementations edited by teor
Sort the most recently active implementations towards the top of the … (diff)
9:32 PM doc/ListOfTorImplementations edited by teor
Add Endosome and Stem. Add Active to pearl. (diff)
9:16 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by arthuredelstein
(diff)
8:31 PM Ticket #25173 (No Control Socket when DisableNetwork and User options are set) created by iry
To successfully reproduce this, we need: 0. set DisableNetwork to 1 …
7:09 PM Ticket #25172 (static website for support-staging.torproject.org) closed by weasel
fixed
6:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by alison
added agenda ideas page (diff)
6:37 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas created by alison
created page
6:14 PM Ticket #24228 (Tor keeps on creating new circuits even when it's idle) closed by dgoulet
duplicate: Replying to mikeperry: > The 3X change is done in my …
6:11 PM Ticket #25172 (static website for support-staging.torproject.org) created by hiro
This is needed to test the new support portal.
5:53 PM Ticket #25171 (Clarify 'recognized' field in tor-spec) created by atagar
Our tor-spec left me pretty mystified what the 'recognized' field …
5:46 PM Ticket #25163 (rephist: Remove unused counters in or_history_t) closed by nickm
implemented
5:31 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
mentioning tor-relays once is enough (diff)
5:30 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by jselon
(diff)
5:30 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by jselon
(diff)
5:22 PM Ticket #23633 (Why does roflcopter have an empty protocol line in the consensus?) closed by dgoulet
not a bug: Relay is gone and most likely was running a custom tor or modified …
5:07 PM Ticket #24426 (Reliability: Make sure onion services don't publish until they have ...) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Nothing to do here, we should be ok with #23170.
4:42 PM Ticket #25167 (Metrics website country entry has "??" in "Cura??ao") closed by karsten
fixed: Fixed. Thanks for the report! Closing.
4:29 PM Ticket #25170 (explicitly mention email address to contact for rejected relays) created by cypherpunks
from the discussion on bad-relays@.. When we reject relays the …
3:49 PM Ticket #24639 (After I updated my relay to Tor 0.3.2.7-rc I got a large amount of ...) closed by dgoulet
duplicate: Executive decision to try to shrink down the 033 tickets, I'm calling …
3:48 PM Ticket #23650 (Tor source code has many typos) closed by nickm
fixed: Okay, I've merged this, with the following exceptions and tweaks: * …
3:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by elioqoshi
added attendance (Elio Qoshi) (diff)
3:41 PM Ticket #25169 (Fallback removal for 0BEA4A88D069753218EAAAD6D22EA87B9A1319D6) created by baelor.tor
The relay 0BEA4A88D069753218EAAAD6D22EA87B9A1319D6 will go offline in …
3:06 PM doc/packages edited by gman999
updated to 2.2.0 in -current 20180129 (diff)
2:36 PM Ticket #20615 (Your Guard is failing an extremely large amounts of circuits.) closed by dgoulet
not a bug: Not much we can do here... This warning is unfortunately something …
2:09 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by nickm
(diff)
2:01 PM Ticket #23989 (entry_guards_update_all() will pretend to update primaries even if ...) closed by nickm
fixed
1:57 PM Ticket #25168 (create relay troubleshooting page and link to it from the TorRelayGuide) created by nusenu
- hints to reduce memory and CPU usage - common problem with relay not …
1:32 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
add info: where to find fingerprint for MyFamily; nicer URLs (diff)
1:30 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by julieowono33@…
(diff)
11:59 AM Ticket #25167 (Metrics website country entry has "??" in "Cura??ao") created by cypherpunks
It's the 5th one on here: …
11:34 AM Ticket #20815 (UI dev work of security slider experience on Orfox) closed by isabela
fixed
10:59 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by bumbleblue
(diff)
10:56 AM Ticket #25107 (docs/en/debian.wml fixes) closed by cypherpunks
implemented
10:56 AM Ticket #24994 (Replace tor-experimental-0.3.0.x with tor-nightly-master on the debian page) closed by cypherpunks
implemented
10:32 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by anonym
(diff)
10:25 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by anonym
(diff)
10:21 AM Ticket #16513 (Make writing of the out/ directory from the status/ directory deterministic) closed by karsten
fixed: Great! Renamed in a separate commit, squashed all fixup/squash commits …
9:49 AM Ticket #22400 (We bootstrap from different primary guards when we start with a ...) closed by asn
fixed: Seems like this is done now. Closing.
9:42 AM Ticket #25166 (Clipboard may be cleared or modified by websites) created by gk
Things like document.execCommand('copy') allows websites to mess …

Feb 6, 2018:

11:31 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by mjuarezm
(diff)
11:02 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by mcmanus
(diff)
10:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by tla
(diff)
10:45 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by w.shackleton@…
(diff)
10:08 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by teor
More spaces (diff)
10:01 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by teor
Spacing (diff)
9:44 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by jselon
(diff)
9:29 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by amoghbl1
amoghbl1 (diff)
6:22 PM Ticket #25165 (Remove "Start " in "Start Tor Browser" shortcut) created by scootergrisen
In Windows the shourtcut for starting Tor Browser is called "Start Tor …
5:36 PM Ticket #24473 (People page edit - remove Linda) closed by atagar
wontfix: Hi all, think I'm gonna resolve this. I reached out to the council to …
5:28 PM Ticket #25164 (Reproducible Tor Browser for Android builds) created by sysrqb
Make sure the apks builds are reproducable.
5:16 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by sukhbir
(diff)
4:55 PM Ticket #24232 (404 Dead Link in "Who Uses Tor") closed by t0mmy
fixed
4:54 PM Ticket #24335 (Ramy Raoof bio edit needed) closed by t0mmy
fixed
4:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by englehardt
(diff)
4:33 PM Ticket #24824 (Either sleep() or wait() in a synchronized block) closed by karsten
fixed: Changed to Thread.sleep(), added the missing this., rebased to …
4:12 PM Ticket #25163 (rephist: Remove unused counters in or_history_t) created by dgoulet
The rephist subsystem seems to track EXTEND cells attempt (on the …
4:12 PM Ticket #25093 (https://newsletter-master.torproject.org is down) closed by steph
fixed
4:11 PM Ticket #23144 (Orfox UserAgent is very old. Please upgrade to modern version (52 or ...) closed by sysrqb
fixed: This was already corrected in …
4:09 PM org/meetings/TorMeetingPlanning edited by alison
added meeting templates (diff)
3:32 PM Ticket #25162 (Perhaps, use zstd's "static-only" functions) created by nickm
I think maybe we can make this safe if we explicitly check that the …
3:26 PM Ticket #25161 (Fix any memory problem caused by number of log files to be imported by ...) created by karsten
This ticket should enable webstats module to import any number (within …
3:10 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by mcs
(diff)
3:03 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by steph
(diff)
3:00 PM Ticket #22990 (Add a heartbeat log message indicating progress and estimated time left) closed by karsten
fixed: Fixup commit 03d5496 looks good. Squashed everything, rebased to …
2:54 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by mcs
added mcs (diff)
12:19 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by irl
(diff)
11:48 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by karsten
(diff)
10:52 AM Ticket #25160 (improvements for getinvolved/en/relays.wml) created by cypherpunks
With the upcoming blog post it would be great if we could get that …
8:41 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by iwakeh
(diff)
4:55 AM Ticket #25159 (Don't omit unused known flags from relay summary) created by Sebastian
Here's a small patch
4:37 AM Ticket #25158 (Don't assume everyone uses your symlink structure.) created by tom
[…] You should navigate down to stem and then navigate out of it …
4:20 AM Ticket #24625 (Detailed and Summary pages of consensus health showed shared random in ...) closed by tom
fixed
4:19 AM Ticket #24836 (Shared Random reveal count is "None" on consensus health) closed by tom
fixed: With the latest stem bugfix, this should be fixed as well.
4:18 AM Ticket #25032 (Consensus health archived versions are missing) closed by tom
fixed: I believe with the latest performance fixes this is resolved.
3:54 AM Ticket #25157 (Chutney should set the same consensus parameters as the public network) created by teor
Otherwise, some of the code that runs on the public network won't get …
3:39 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by catalyst
(diff)

Feb 5, 2018:

11:55 PM Ticket #25156 (Create unit tests for that check static strings match between Rust and C) created by teor
In the protover crate, we list all supported protocol versions. And …
11:39 PM Ticket #24921 (Creating some space to host Tor Browser nightly builds) closed by weasel
fixed: should work now
10:38 PM Ticket #24881 (consolidate relay setup instruction pages and link to new guide) closed by nusenu
implemented
9:22 PM Ticket #25155 (Blank page in sandboxed 8.0a1, sandbox 0.0.16, linux x86_64) created by ln5
This URL renders blank in my TB (see summary for version), js enabled: …
9:21 PM Ticket #25154 (Tab crashing in sandboxed 8.0a1, sandbox 0.0.16, linux x86_64) created by ln5
This URL makes the tab crash when js is enabled: …
8:32 PM Ticket #25100 (Make CollecTor's webstats module use less RAM and wall time) closed by iwakeh
fixed: If anything new comes up, it should be a new ticket. Closing. Thanks!
8:32 PM Ticket #25103 (Improve webstats performance) closed by iwakeh
fixed: If anything new comes up, it should be a new ticket. Closing. Thanks!
8:24 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
remove confusing sentence in "guard relay" description section (diff)
8:12 PM doc/TransparentProxy edited by cypherpunks
Disable default output to LAN. (diff)
8:01 PM doc/TransparentProxy edited by cypherpunks
Log input for debugging, and allow input from LAN. (diff)
7:50 PM Ticket #25153 (Specify how PrivCount in Tor statistics are configured and interpreted) created by teor
In prop#280 prop#288, we specified the counters, noise, and secure …
7:47 PM Ticket #24972 (Bug: src/or/hs_descriptor.c:2357: hs_desc_encode_descriptor: Non-fatal ...) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Honestly, I'm running HSv3 .onion everywhere for months now and I …
7:37 PM Ticket #25148 (Make geoip_client_cache_total_allocation() use ...) closed by dgoulet
fixed
7:22 PM Ticket #23254 (BridgeAuth offline key mode seems broken) closed by nickm
not a bug: Right; I think this was key confusion. See #23253, and please reopen …
7:10 PM Ticket #22955 (Specify how PrivCount will work with Tor) closed by nickm
implemented
6:34 PM Ticket #25152 (Try to call less circuitmux_find_map_entry()) created by dgoulet
The circuitmux_find_map_entry() function is currently taking more …
5:31 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
reorder questions in "Questions to consider when choosing a hoster" section (diff)
5:28 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
minor improvements in section "Setting up outage notifications" (diff)
5:28 PM Ticket #25073 (create blog account for antonela) closed by steph
implemented
5:26 PM Ticket #25151 (Update Tor Browser branding on installation) created by steph
The installation package still calls Tor Browser Tor Browser Bundle …
5:12 PM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
nicer URL displaying (diff)
4:57 PM Ticket #25128 (Bug: src/or/dos.c:312: cc_stats_refill_bucket: Non-fatal assertion ...) closed by nickm
fixed: lgtm; merged it to master. It will get backported along with the rest …
4:52 PM Ticket #25150 (Avoid malloc/free on each server-side ntor handshake) created by nickm
Now that we require c99, we can use variable-length array here instead …
3:44 PM Ticket #25149 (Hook rephist subsystem into the OOM handler) created by dgoulet
It appears we do not look at the rephist subsystem in the OOM …
3:31 PM Ticket #25148 (Make geoip_client_cache_total_allocation() use ...) created by dgoulet
In commit 4d812e29b9b1ec88, we forgot to make the function returning …
1:34 PM Ticket #25147 (Backport of fix shipped in Firefox 58.0.1?) created by gk
We could think about backporting the sec-critical fix shipped in …
12:40 PM Ticket #25146 (Enable HPKP for aus1) created by gk
So, this seems to have been fallen through the cracks. A while ago I …
11:00 AM TorRelayGuide edited by cypherpunks
removed BSDUpdates until Shawn had time to address … (diff)
10:52 AM Ticket #25145 (Torbutton doesn't update the circuit display when the back button is ...) created by cypherpunks
Don't know if the code for the circuit display will get rebuilt from …
10:13 AM Ticket #25144 (op-us onionperf instance spends much of its time at 100% timeout ...) created by arma
Now that we've fixed #24996, we now see on …
10:01 AM Ticket #24995 (Truncated git hash not available in the windows expert bundle build ...) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good, thanks. Merged to master (commit …
9:29 AM Ticket #25143 (Error when building a component that was already built) created by boklm
When building a component that was already built (or when building it …
8:55 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Associated Press (diff)
8:47 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
/* SecureDrop */ Add Apache.be (diff)
8:29 AM Ticket #25130 (Installed 7.5 Initial Screen Hangs before Welcome Screen Displayed) closed by gk
duplicate: Duplicate of #25112.
8:26 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add SecureDrop table, Cleanup (diff)
8:21 AM Ticket #24027 (https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en still says that ...) closed by gk
fixed: Done with commit ecb88869951449f73ff9aefed77e4ca6417c887f.
8:15 AM Ticket #25142 (need help) created by thecoolestjoker098
heyyy im having trouble installing the tor browser
7:52 AM Ticket #25089 (Tor bundle: Special characters not escaped in proxy password) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks. Merge to master (commit …
7:05 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add SecureDrop (diff)
6:16 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add Blockchain.com proof (diff)
5:32 AM Ticket #23834 (Edit WeSupportTor) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: > Please sort them alphabetically. Done. > Remove Autistici …
5:30 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Replace mailbox.org (diff)
3:12 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Replace BSDstats as proof is clearnet HTTPS (diff)
2:31 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Cleanup (diff)
1:28 AM org/projects/WeSupportTor edited by cypherpunks
Add HTTP SKS keyservers onion service, Expand acronym, Repair en dashes (diff)
1:08 AM WikiMacros edited by cypherpunks
Repair trac wiki links (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.