Timeline




matching tags

Mar 16, 2018:

11:59 PM Ticket #25527 (Tor (with bridges) keeps giving “connections have failed” in command ...) closed by dcf
invalid
11:56 PM Ticket #25528 (When ClientTransportPlugin is missing, tor connects directly to bridge ...) created by dcf
Start tcpdump -n host 83.212.101.3 Run tor with this torrc: […] …
10:27 PM Ticket #25527 (Tor (with bridges) keeps giving “connections have failed” in command ...) created by omareg94
When I try to connect to Tor through command line (Windows 10): …
10:05 PM Ticket #25524 (Delete this SPAM ticket ...) closed by qbi
fixed
6:57 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by cypherpunks
updating datecheck (diff)
5:00 PM Ticket #25526 (Provide richer sub-interface in WebServerAccessLog) created by iwakeh
The logLines method in WebServerAccessLog should provide …
4:30 PM Ticket #25525 (Fix either spec or code regarding full path of sanitized webstats files) created by karsten
This issue came up when discussing webstats tarballs that I created …
4:15 PM Ticket #25524 (Delete this SPAM ticket ...) created by cypherpunks
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/25521 Thanks
4:10 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO edited by csoler
(diff)
4:04 PM Ticket #25523 (Add support for webstats tarballs) created by karsten
I started creating tarballs containing .xz-compressed webstats …
3:08 PM Ticket #25522 (Avoid missing identical lines during sanitization of logs) created by iwakeh
Webstats lines should be put out according to their count. I'll post …
2:59 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityPortalContent edited by alison
formatting (diff)
2:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/UserIssues edited by alison
(diff)
2:45 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/UserIssues edited by alison
(diff)
2:23 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/UserIssues edited by alison
formatting (diff)
2:11 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/UserIssues created by alison
created page
2:11 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityPortalContent created by alison
created page
2:10 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by alison
user issues and community portal sessions (diff)
11:22 AM Ticket #25427 (Please add job description to website: User Research Coordinator) closed by arma
implemented: (closing since there's a web page for this job description now. please …
10:40 AM Ticket #25520 (Adapt webstats to read CollecTor provided logs) created by iwakeh
CollecTor log names and paths differ slightly from the current setup. …
6:28 AM Ticket #12020 (Bootstrap gets stuck at 20% when connecting through a bridge.) closed by teor
duplicate: This workaround gives false information to the bridge authority, so it …
1:48 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/ssh edited by Jaruga
Gutted outdated ncat advice (diff)
12:44 AM doc/BlockingNonTorTraffic edited by Jaruga
Grammatical corrections (diff)

Mar 15, 2018:

11:44 PM Ticket #25519 (move away from asciidoc) created by dkg
asciidoc is the only part of the tor build process that requires …
10:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by micah
(diff)
10:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by micah
(diff)
10:02 PM doc/BlockingNonTorTraffic created by Jaruga
9:18 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by isis
(diff)
8:46 PM Ticket #23084 (Make all .onion services of TorProject use HTTPS over Tor to prevent MitM) closed by isis
not a bug: Onion services are self-authenticating and end-to-end encrypted.
8:45 PM Ticket #24564 (confirmation/information on tor failure with weird crashes due to ...) closed by isis
user disappeared
8:42 PM Ticket #25031 (tor browser and tor mobile program not working) closed by isis
user disappeared
8:28 PM Ticket #25518 (RS fails to display bw graphs for relays where onionoo provides 3_days ...) created by cypherpunks
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/metrics-team/2018-March/000729.h
8:06 PM TROVE edited by isis
(diff)
5:51 PM Ticket #25517 (TROVE-2018-005) created by isis
Tracking issue for TROVE-2018-005. (The bug here is a memory-related …
5:22 PM TROVE edited by isis
Reserve TROVE-2018-005 (diff)
4:25 PM Ticket #25516 (Refactor relay cell crypto into a new relaycrypt.c) created by nickm
The functions relay_crypt, relay_crypt_one_payload, and …
4:09 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CellCrypto edited by catalyst
(diff)
3:35 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CellCrypto edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
3:33 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by catalyst
(diff)
3:31 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CellCrypto created by catalyst
3:22 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by sysrqb
(diff)
3:21 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/OptimisticData created by sysrqb
2:36 PM Milestone Onionoo 1.11.0 completed
[https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2018-March/013012.html
2:34 PM Ticket #25476 (Update Onionoo specification to protocol version 5.1) closed by karsten
fixed: Merged and deployed. Closing. Thanks!
2:34 PM Ticket #25478 (Put out Onionoo 5.1-1.11.0) closed by karsten
fixed: And it's released and deployed, and metrics-web is updated. Closing. …
2:28 PM Ticket #25515 (Add a unit test for geoip_load_file()) created by nickm
The geoip_load_file() function has no test coverage. As a demo at the …
1:43 PM Ticket #25514 (Please assign 8G RAM to colchicifolium) closed by weasel
fixed
1:36 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/LocalizationLinguine edited by micahlee
(diff)
1:35 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/LocalizationLinguine created by micahlee
1:33 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by micahlee
(diff)
1:32 PM Ticket #25514 (Please assign 8G RAM to colchicifolium) created by karsten
colchicifolium currently has 4G RAM, but we sometimes need 8G in order …
1:12 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/FloatingPointNoise created by teor
Initial notes
1:00 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by anadahz
(diff)
12:57 PM Ticket #25513 (Add instructions on how to print Tor stickers) created by anadahz
Often is cheaper, easier and faster to print Tor stickers in places …
12:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by teor
Add floating point noise (diff)
12:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/TorBackboneFitness edited by anadahz
(diff)
12:25 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by wrs
(diff)
12:23 PM Ticket #25512 (Tor in-process restart fails to write auth cookie) created by tla
I integrated latest Tor master on 2018-03-15 into …
11:29 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by pastly
Add str4d's sessions (diff)
10:47 AM org/meetings/RomeRelayOperatorsMeetupMar18 created by anadahz
10:46 AM org/Meetups edited by anadahz
add Rome relay operators meetup (diff)
10:07 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/FutureTorNetworkProtocolUpgrades created by ln5
Notes from the session mostly about QUIC
10:07 AM Tag change on org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/FutureTorNetworkProtocolUpgrades by ln5
Tags notes, protocol, quic, rome, transport added
9:59 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by ln5
(diff)
9:42 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by steph
(diff)
9:41 AM Ticket #25511 (Expose TZ info on control port for better debugging of time errors) created by nickm
When we tell people that their clocks are wrong, it's frequently …
9:37 AM Ticket #25510 (Collect feedback on mobile embedding API; resolve issues.) created by nickm
This is a master ticket for improving the design and reliability of …
9:29 AM Ticket #25509 (Tor browser tells me "A local proxy is needed when connecting through ...) created by arma
(This is the help text when I click on the blue question mark next to …
9:22 AM Ticket #25508 (Expose Tor's RNG to Rust) created by nickm
To get privcount working happily in Tor, we need a CSPRNG. For …
9:20 AM Ticket #25507 (Write a guide for groups planning to submit big patches to Tor.) created by nickm
This is a master ticket for a document to explain to people or groups …
8:24 AM Ticket #25506 (Tor's make clean and distclean should not depend on the exact automake ...) created by teor
When I upgraded from automake-1.15 to automake-1.16, my existing build …
4:44 AM Ticket #25472 (snowflake-client's `-url` option is intolerant of a missing path) closed by dcf
fixed: Replying to arlolra: > > Your attached patch looks good. > …
3:27 AM Ticket #25505 (Netflow padding should inspect circuitmux queues) created by mikeperry
The netflow padding code only tries to transmit padding if the link is …
12:37 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)

Mar 14, 2018:

9:58 PM Ticket #24902 (Denial of Service mitigation subsystem) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: @hurus my understanding is that the parameters will be weakened as …
9:31 PM Ticket #24902 (Denial of Service mitigation subsystem) reopened by hurus
It is a crazy decision to merge those changes. Some thoughts: 1. …
9:27 PM Ticket #24608 (Update our Cargo.lock file to remove the deprecated and removed [root] ...) closed by isis
fixed: This was fixed upstream and appears to no longer be necessary. Patches …
8:17 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
typo (diff)
8:14 PM Ticket #25368 (Update the Tor Rust coding standards for new types) closed by isis
fixed
8:06 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
typo (diff)
8:04 PM Ticket #25504 (Find more generic ways to handle smartlist_t/Vec<T> between C and Rust) created by isis
From #25368, we discussed having a possibly more generic and/or more …
8:03 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Releases related to the bridge authority bastet. (diff)
7:58 PM Ticket #25492 (Fix nyx crashing when failing to write torrc.) closed by atagar
fixed
7:23 PM Ticket #25321 (Unable to comment on independent.co.uk) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: Thanks for the followup!
6:07 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/BandwidthAuthorityRequirements edited by dkg
(diff)
4:18 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by eighthave
find common localization platform (diff)
2:25 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/DailyAgenda edited by steph
(diff)
12:55 PM Ticket #25503 (Use less space for client-side directory cache) created by ahf
Parent ticket for all bugs related to reducing space usage for …
12:52 PM Ticket #25502 (Report intermediate PT bootstrapping status) created by ahf
Parent ticket for all tickets about reporting intermediate PT …
12:47 PM Ticket #25501 (Ensure WTF-Pad padding comes from the expected hop) created by dgoulet
When first looking at the WTF-Pad design for integration into Tor, we …
12:43 PM Ticket #25500 (Reduce client CPU usage when idle) created by dgoulet
This is the master ticket for sponsor 8 on reducing client CPU usage …
12:38 PM Ticket #25499 (Finalize controller interface for idleness) created by ahf
We should finalize the controller interface for idleness handling in Tor.
12:37 PM Ticket #25498 (module: Basic modularization preparation) created by dgoulet
Ticket #25494 was created to do some initial work in modularization in …
12:35 PM Ticket #25497 (Add "idleness" interface support in Orbot) created by ahf
A useful demo to have for sponsor 8 would be to patch Orbot to …
12:26 PM Ticket #25496 (Investigate Tor on ARM64 with Orbot) created by ahf
We should figure out if we currently ship Orbot with ARM64 compiled …
12:25 PM Ticket #25495 (module: Identify a list of tor module) created by dgoulet
Write a list of all possible module of tor. Then we should use that …
12:15 PM Ticket #25494 (Initial work on making modules conditionally compiled) created by dgoulet
This is a roadmap master ticket. The idea is to try to extract modules …
11:51 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/TorMeetingPlanning edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
11:50 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by darkk
(diff)
11:46 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
11:33 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/TorMeetingPlanning created by pospeselr
11:13 AM Ticket #24587 (Reset bootstrapping state on shutdown) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged in master.
11:07 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by catalyst
(diff)
11:06 AM Ticket #25493 (Improve patterns for cleaning up static variables on exit/restart) created by nickm
In his review for #23524, asn says: >I feel like resetting all the …
11:00 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by anadahz
(diff)
10:58 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/TorBackboneFitness created by anadahz
10:37 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by pospeselr
(diff)
10:10 AM Ticket #25492 (Fix nyx crashing when failing to write torrc.) created by Guinness
When nyx tries to write torrc and fails, the exception handling was …
8:51 AM Ticket #25491 (Package lektor for Debian) created by cypherpunks
I have filed an Debian bug for this, opening this ticket just for …
8:38 AM Ticket #25490 (Give clear guidelines for the page footer) created by cypherpunks
I guess we want consistency with page footers across all the portals. …
8:35 AM Ticket #25489 (Implement a fallback mechanism for icon fonts and SVGs used in CSS for ...) created by cypherpunks
It should be possible to fall back to PNG assets in high security mode …
8:32 AM Ticket #25488 (Add an example for navigation within the site) created by cypherpunks
Some of this is based on the presentation at the dev meeting and it …
8:28 AM Ticket #25487 (Add an example for cards that are also links) created by cypherpunks
The current Metrics homepage has …
7:50 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/BandwidthAuthorityRequirements edited by teor
Clarify measurement (diff)
2:22 AM Ticket #25434 (Use `ListenAndServeTLS`, not separate `listenTLS` and `Serve` in ...) closed by dcf
fixed: https://gitweb.torproject.org/pluggable-transports/snowflake.git/commit
12:21 AM Ticket #25486 (Clicking "run a relay" on check.torproject.org should link to the ...) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
Clicking "run a relay" on check.torproject.org should link to the …

Mar 13, 2018:

10:09 PM Ticket #25485 (Browser/TorBrowser/Tor/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_1.3.11' not ...) created by cypherpunks
I noticed that clicking on the Open Directory button in the Profile …
10:07 PM Ticket #25484 (document.referrer leaks hidden service to clearnet service.) created by kkm
Onion services might implement third-parties via clearnet like …
10:02 PM Ticket #25483 (Windows reproducible build of snowflake) created by arlolra
Breaking this out from …
9:50 PM Ticket #25482 (Origin header sent from hidden service to clearnet websites) created by kkm
When browsing hidden service on Tor browser like …
9:03 PM Ticket #25481 (Ship tor in Tor Browser nightly builds on Linux with Rust enabled) created by gk
We should test tor with Rust enabled in our Linux nightly builds.
8:52 PM Ticket #25480 (Add Tommy to the giving@ email alias) created by t0mmy
We're giving out this email address as part of the current DuckDuckGo …
8:31 PM Ticket #16372 (tor uses getaddrinfo even if DisableNetwork is set) closed by nickm
fixed: Lightly tweaked (to mention what kinds of network activity we mean), …
8:29 PM Ticket #15019 (Most FooStatistics entries in the man page don't mention ExtraInfo ...) closed by nickm
fixed: ok, merged to 0.3.4!
7:22 PM Ticket #25479 (Fix win32 crash in bench.c) created by isis
On the mailing lists, Gisle Vanem …
7:06 PM Ticket #25471 ("log to pt_state directory" option for snowflake-client) closed by arlolra
implemented: Thanks for the pointer. Merged the updated patch as, …
5:09 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by mcmanus
(diff)
5:09 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by mcmanus
(diff)
4:55 PM Ticket #25478 (Put out Onionoo 5.1-1.11.0) created by karsten
This ticket is meant to track the release of Onionoo 5.1-1.11.0. I'll …
4:03 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by catalyst
(diff)
4:02 PM Ticket #25477 (Stop warning users about bug #21018) created by asn
While working on #14389 we figured out that when a Tor client connects …
3:50 PM Ticket #25241 (effective_family sometimes contains the relay's own fingerprint) closed by karsten
fixed: Moving the specification part to #25476 and closing this ticket.
3:50 PM Ticket #24494 (Specification says nickname is optional in documents but it's always there) closed by karsten
fixed: Moving the specification part to #25476 and closing this ticket.
3:49 PM Ticket #25476 (Update Onionoo specification to protocol version 5.1) created by karsten
Onionoo protocol version 5.1 will include two changes (#24494 and …
3:41 PM Ticket #25085 (Make order of sorted results deterministic) closed by karsten
fixed: Squashed and merged! I think that's all. Closing. Thanks!
3:24 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by anadahz
(diff)
3:05 PM Ticket #24148 (Start a program where Tor people can call out volunteers for swag and glory) closed by kat5
fixed: Notes from the Rome meeting: …
3:03 PM Ticket #23635 (improve AccountingStart manual entry) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged to 0.3.3 and forward. Thanks!
3:03 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/SwagForVolunteers created by kat5
3:00 PM Ticket #25469 (Update to March GeoIP2 database) closed by nickm
implemented: Thanks, Karsten! I made only one change: since this is not a bug, …
2:54 PM Ticket #25475 (Credits page) created by arthuredelstein
We should have a page of contributors, either on the website or Tor …
2:54 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by anadahz
(diff)
2:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by kat5
(diff)
2:43 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by anadahz
(diff)
2:35 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by ramy
(diff)
1:59 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by micahlee
(diff)
1:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/DailyAgenda edited by hiro
(diff)
1:45 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by hiro
(diff)
1:42 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by hiro
(diff)
1:38 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by jselon
(diff)
12:46 PM Ticket #25474 (configure test for libevent fails with c99) closed by nickm
fixed: Thanks! Merged to 0.3.2 and forward.
12:32 PM Ticket #25474 (configure test for libevent fails with c99) created by nickm
When c99 self-enables with no flags, then our libevent tests fail, …
12:17 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by alnermcgunn
(diff)
12:16 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by alnermcgunn
(diff)
12:04 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by micahlee
(diff)
11:51 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Move Facebook over Tor for Will (diff)
11:49 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Shift floating point to Thursday (diff)
11:36 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by isabela
(diff)
11:28 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by isabela
(diff)
11:13 AM Ticket #22907 (Investigate using cargo-vendor for offline dependencies) closed by asn
fixed: Closing this as part of our triage, and as part of Nick's suggestion. …
10:58 AM Ticket #13621 (Add example configuation file for relays) closed by teor
wontfix: There are already sample torrc files in the tor repository. They are …
10:27 AM Ticket #12169 (Improve speed by fixing tor_memeq performance, bottleneck(s)) closed by dgoulet
invalid: Current profiling doesn't show this anymore. If it shows up again, …
10:23 AM Ticket #7553 ([simple patch] Expose ISO_STREAM via isolation flag config option) closed by dgoulet
wontfix: Seems consensus is: Bad idea and 5 years ago. If you disagree, open a …
10:22 AM Ticket #5683 (add libtool support to tor) closed by asn
wontfix: No plan to add libtool right now. We might revise during the …
10:20 AM Ticket #4676 (Eliminate "family" field in tor_addr_t) closed by dgoulet
wontfix: Won't happen. We need family at least for unknown values (unspec), we …
10:19 AM Ticket #3794 (tor-chroot scripts) closed by dgoulet
wontfix: Irrelevant after 7 years unfortunately. If you do have a newer patch …
10:17 AM Ticket #2536 (Disable outgoing token bucket and reduce token bucket refill interval) closed by dgoulet
wontfix: 8 years old proposal and doesn't apply to current tor design right …
9:35 AM Ticket #25473 (Introduce TLS MITM Detection on Tor Project websites) created by naif
This ticket is to implement the feature of TLS MITM detection on Tor …
9:14 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by arthuredelstein
(diff)
9:13 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by wrs
(diff)
8:03 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/PrivCountInTor edited by teor
Add follow-up thread (diff)
7:06 AM Ticket #25470 (https://check.torproject.org Atlas link gives me a error) reopened by teor
Oh, right, but you want check updated? Here's the right component,
7:05 AM Ticket #25470 (https://check.torproject.org Atlas link gives me a error) closed by teor
not a bug: This is the intended behaviour: the implementer believes it is the …
3:16 AM Ticket #25472 (snowflake-client's `-url` option is intolerant of a missing path) created by dcf
I was following …
2:27 AM Ticket #25471 ("log to pt_state directory" option for snowflake-client) created by dcf
From #25449: dcf: > My removal of default …
1:41 AM Ticket #25470 (https://check.torproject.org Atlas link gives me a error) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
https://check.torproject.org Atlas link gives me a error. Relay …
12:51 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/Misc edited by Jaruga
Formatting (diff)
12:42 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/Misc edited by Jaruga
Added wget example. Edited cURL instructions (diff)

Mar 12, 2018:

11:55 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by anadahz
(diff)
11:42 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by anadahz
(diff)
11:23 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO/Mumble edited by Jaruga
Info updates (diff)
10:41 PM doc/ReducedExitPolicy edited by pastly
clarify what parts of tornull's torrc advice is harmful (diff)
10:41 PM doc/ReducedExitPolicy edited by pastly
Add a bunch of warning language around tornull's exitpolicy link (diff)
9:01 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/FusionProject edited by ethantseng
Add a link to the project wiki (diff)
8:50 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
6:43 PM doc/Snowflake edited by cypherpunks
Screenshot + small clarification. (diff)
5:30 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/OneClickCensorshipCircumvention created by cypherpunks
adding notes
5:07 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Clarify packaging (diff)
4:56 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
4:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by asn
add session on ux + onions services (diff)
4:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by dkg
(diff)
4:21 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by hellais
(diff)
3:33 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/PT edited by jhelmsen
(diff)
3:29 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by ahf
(diff)
3:28 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/PT created by ahf
3:09 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/FusionProject created by micahlee
3:08 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by micahlee
(diff)
3:01 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Add facilitator (diff)
3:01 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Add experimental privcount (diff)
2:59 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Add Tor unit testing workshop (diff)
1:49 PM Ticket #25469 (Update to March GeoIP2 database) created by karsten
​[https://gitweb.torproject.org/karsten/tor.git/log/?h=geoip-2018-03-08
1:32 PM Ticket #25468 (500 Internal Server Error when trying to view per-server download times) closed by karsten
duplicate: The issue is that moria did not perform torperf measurements for a …
1:29 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by karsten
(diff)
1:16 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by nickm
(diff)
1:13 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by hellais
Fix capitalism (diff)
1:10 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Oops, 10am (diff)
1:10 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Add modularisation (diff)
1:06 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by teor
PiT stats sessions (diff)
1:04 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by isabela
(diff)
1:03 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Add scheduled sessions (diff)
1:01 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Schedule once-off stats (diff)
12:56 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Add intro to floating point (diff)
12:28 PM Ticket #25468 (500 Internal Server Error when trying to view per-server download times) created by Vort
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open …
11:49 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by elioqoshi
added UX meeting (diff)
11:44 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by juris
(diff)
11:37 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by hellais
(diff)
11:35 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by jhelmsen
(diff)
11:33 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by hellais
(diff)
11:02 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by isabela
(diff)
10:34 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Syntax (diff)
10:33 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Change some network team sessions (diff)
9:38 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by hellais
Remove string (diff)
9:24 AM Ticket #25465 (Transparent proxy hangs after kernel update to 4.15.6-200.fc26.x86_64) closed by cypherpunks
duplicate: I guess this is a duplicate of #25380
8:03 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/PrivCountInTor edited by arma
(diff)
7:32 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by catalyst
(diff)
7:10 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by isabela
(diff)
6:56 AM Ticket #12911 (Cloudfront Ruleset Breaks IKEA Online Catalogue) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: Fixed by 04ec4423870300dc92643a7a2151417a3bc9fe79.
6:13 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Add unit testing workshop (diff)
5:54 AM Ticket #25464 (Question: localhost communication via what method?) closed by teor
invalid
5:19 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/PrivCountInTor edited by teor
Roger's draft notes (diff)
5:15 AM Ticket #25467 (failing to read userChrome.css) created by cypherpunks
TBB 7.5, Linux. Tested on fresh, unmodified bundle, separately tested …
3:34 AM Ticket #25466 (On OSX Installation not completing, stuck on loading screen "Mounting...") created by uhat
Hey guys, Uhat-4? here, Bug on Tor Browser (OSX) because after …
12:24 AM Ticket #25465 (Transparent proxy hangs after kernel update to 4.15.6-200.fc26.x86_64) created by freerj
Long running stable router box (FC26), tor transparent proxy has been …
12:04 AM Ticket #25464 (Question: localhost communication via what method?) created by cypherpunks
Hi. Does Tor Browser communicate with localhost via TCP sockets or …

Mar 11, 2018:

9:34 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by ln5
(diff)
9:33 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by ln5
Add ED search (with permission from Alison) (diff)
9:05 PM Ticket #25460 (trac uses recaptcha v1 - which will be turned off on 2018-03-31) closed by qbi
fixed: Thanks for the headsup. I changed trac's config to use v2.
8:51 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by ln5
Add a dirauth operators meetup (with permission from Alison). (diff)
8:20 PM Ticket #6944 (Yahoo! Mail does not work reliably in TorBrowser) closed by cypherpunks
user disappeared
5:11 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
5:05 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by sysrqb
(diff)
4:53 PM Ticket #25463 (Learn More link fails to work from add-on preferences) created by mcs
The "Learn More" link within the Torbutton Security Settings does not …
4:52 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by alison
(diff)
4:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Add more network team ideas (diff)
4:42 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Cross off low priority sessions (diff)
4:16 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
4:05 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
3:55 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
3:45 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
3:42 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by cyberpunks
(diff)
3:16 PM Ticket #6278 (HTTPS-E: Include webdocs in git) closed by cypherpunks
fixed: Fixed by https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/pull/1298.
2:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
2:42 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
2:22 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/BandwidthAuthorityRequirements edited by teor
Add image link (diff)
2:05 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting created by cyberpunks
1:56 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by alison
(diff)
1:54 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by alison
(diff)
1:51 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by alison
(diff)
1:42 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam/Projects/GlobalSouth edited by anadahz
(diff)
12:01 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/DailyAgenda edited by alison
(diff)
11:54 AM Ticket #25462 (Tor volunteer's page links to a youtube channel that doesn't exists) closed by cypherpunks
duplicate: duplicate of #25205
11:49 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by alison
(diff)
11:48 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/PrivCountInTor created by teor
Draft presentation
11:47 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by alison
(diff)
11:44 AM Ticket #25462 (Tor volunteer's page links to a youtube channel that doesn't exists) created by ggus
In the c item of Advocacy section in the page volunteer[1] it links to …
11:30 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/BandwidthAuthorityRequirements created by teor
Draft sent to the dir auth list
11:22 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by teor
Shorter links (diff)
11:21 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by teor
Add some sessions (diff)
11:19 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Session notes (diff)
11:18 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by teor
Session notes (diff)
11:18 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/WorkingSessions edited by teor
Session notes (diff)
11:17 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/TeamMeetingsDay edited by teor
Session notes (diff)
11:17 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/DailyAgenda edited by teor
Session notes link (diff)
11:14 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by teor
Headings (diff)
11:13 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes created by teor
Basic notes layout
11:09 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by teor
Link to sub-pages (diff)
11:04 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/TeamMeetingsDay edited by teor
Add location for network team sessions (diff)
10:45 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/TeamMeetingsDay edited by steph
(diff)
10:43 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/AgendaIdeas edited by eighthave
* Reproducible builds for Android apps (diff)
8:44 AM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by karsten
(diff)
7:57 AM Ticket #1367 (Implementation of URL filters for search queries via any FF search ...) closed by gk
user disappeared: No further information from the user.
7:56 AM Ticket #1347 ('Test Settings' button uses saved settings, not displayed settings.) closed by gk
wontfix: We don't test settings in a Torbutton menu anymore.
7:49 AM Ticket #1334 (Split update option into 3 prefs) closed by gk
wontfix: Updates are done now over the Tor Browser updater.
7:49 AM Ticket #1283 (Torbutton should disable JS event handlers) closed by gk
wontfix: Toggle bug.
7:48 AM Ticket #1224 (Torbutton Disables Clear Fields) closed by gk
worksforme: That extension seems to be non-functional, so nothing to do here.
7:33 AM Ticket #1159 (Changing Tor proxy settings seems to require FF restart) closed by gk
wontfix: No need for changing proxy settings anymore.
7:32 AM Ticket #1047 (Other Addons are overriding Torbutton-Settings) closed by gk
wontfix: We won't defend against other add-ons installed by the user which are …
7:29 AM Ticket #1030 (Customizable Tor statusbar text) closed by gk
wontfix: The statusbar is gone long ago and won't get resurrected.
7:27 AM Ticket #1020 (Report changes to browser spoofing) closed by gk
worksforme: The UA is not spoofed in Torbutton anymore but in Tor Browser now and …
7:25 AM Ticket #992 (Torbutton reset toolbar's settings) closed by gk
wontfix: Toggle bug.
7:24 AM Ticket #990 (Option for Warning dialog(s) to "remember this and don't ask me again ...) closed by gk
wontfix: Toggle bug.
7:23 AM Ticket #989 (Proxy-excluded urls should be excluded from Torbutton's manipulations.) closed by gk
wontfix: Toggle bugs.
2:29 AM Ticket #25461 (main event-loop spins consuming 100% of a CPU core at times) created by Dhalgren
Lately have observed my exit hitting 100% cpu on the main even-loop …
12:41 AM doc/packages edited by atagar
Update ooniprobe debian version. (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.