Timeline




matching tags

Mar 20, 2018:

11:58 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/RelaysAdvocate edited by anadahz
(diff)
11:39 PM Ticket #24759 ((Sandbox) Caught a bad syscall attempt (syscall socket)) closed by nickm
worksforme: Huh, that's sure weird. I'm glad it's working for you now, but please …
11:25 PM Ticket #24029 (Test all rust functions' behavior when called from C with bad UTF8) closed by nickm
not a bug: No, I think we can close this ticket if that's how it works. Thanks …
10:44 PM Ticket #25561 (Update TBB User Agent String for detecting Orfox) created by sysrqb
A few years ago, Check began detecting Orfox via its User Agent String …
10:12 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CellCrypto edited by catalyst
(diff)
9:54 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by ilv
relays advocate session notes (diff)
9:53 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/RelaysAdvocate created by ilv
9:38 PM doc/MacBuild edited by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
(diff)
9:37 PM doc/MacBuild edited by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
(diff)
8:45 PM Ticket #25560 (test all rust crates for realsies) created by isis
After we merged #23881, it seems the tests in the tor_log crate …
8:04 PM Ticket #25559 (Miscellaneous security- and privacy-related prefs for Tor Browser) created by arthuredelstein
JKT has been working on some prefs he suggested we might consider: * …
7:57 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam edited by dgoulet
(diff)
7:54 PM Ticket #25551 (host_name field does not match spec) closed by irl
duplicate: Replying to cypherpunks: > For someone just interested in …
7:53 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam edited by dgoulet
(diff)
7:53 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/MeetingSchedule edited by dgoulet
Avoid duplicating Regular meeting schedule and make them desync. (diff)
7:43 PM Ticket #23785 ([HELP!] 7.5a5's(IIRC) Tor cause DNS disruption!) closed by isis
user disappeared
6:34 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CellCrypto edited by catalyst
(diff)
6:08 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam edited by dgoulet
(diff)
5:19 PM Ticket #25558 (Warning on Relay Search about outdated Tor is misleading) created by pastly
Relay Search currently gives the same warning for all relays that …
5:18 PM Ticket #25480 (Add Tommy to the giving@ email alias) closed by arma
implemented: It is done! (And by 'done' I mean in an hour or so it will take effect.)
4:37 PM Ticket #25557 (DDOS on HiddenService) created by myxaxer
Hello. I installed the torus on my server (debian 8), included in …
3:05 PM Ticket #25556 (tried to establish rendezvous on non-or circuit with purpose acting as ...) created by th1s
What is this error, how to solve it? tried to establish rendezvous on …
2:50 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by nickm
(diff)
2:49 PM rotations.py attached to org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations by nickm
2:49 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by nickm
(diff)
2:34 PM Ticket #20301 (Bumping the compiler version to 6.2.0 breaks 64bit Tor Browser builds) closed by boklm
duplicate: Ok, I think it makes sense to do it in the patch for #25304.
1:52 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam edited by dgoulet
(diff)
1:51 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam edited by dgoulet
(diff)
1:50 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TicketTriage created by dgoulet
1:35 PM Ticket #25555 (Reimplement Optimistic SOCKS feature) created by gk
We had to rip out the Optimistic SOCKS feature to get Moat working in …
1:25 PM Ticket #23411 (Creating a live style guide) closed by antonela
implemented
1:10 PM Ticket #25553 (Cannot pass recapcha using Tor) closed by cypherpunks
duplicate: Duplicate #23840 Unfortunately not much that the Tor Project can do …
1:01 PM Ticket #23640 (Send a patch to add rbm to the reproducible-builds.org documentation) closed by boklm
fixed: This is done with this commit: …
12:17 PM Ticket #25554 (Bump mingw-w64 version for ESR 60) created by gk
We need a newer mingw-w64 version to be able to build Tor Browser …
12:02 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/SecurityPolicy edited by nickm
Be more explicit about flexibility in levels. (diff)
11:59 AM Ticket #24765 (What version of Rust does Tor require for 0.3.2?) closed by nickm
implemented: I've done a minimal version of this in …
11:58 AM Ticket #19675 (Merge Orfox patches into tor-browser) closed by gk
fixed: Alright, we are done here, finally. I did: 1) Run a build for all …
11:56 AM RustInTor edited by nickm
Update current steps/future steps list a bit. (diff)
11:34 AM Ticket #25553 (Cannot pass recapcha using Tor) created by chewaccajedi
It seems like the exit relays of Tor are blocked or there is something …
11:24 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/EMail/Thunderbird-test edited by marianab
Added more information (diff)
11:22 AM Ticket #25552 (prop224: Onion service rev counters are useless and actually harmful ...) created by asn
Armadev discovered that hsv3 revision counters are harmful to …
11:21 AM Ticket #25249 (Spec/implementation deviation in C protover code) closed by nickm
fixed: 1fe0bae508120bbf4954de6b590dd0c722a883bc fixed this in the code; …
10:12 AM Ticket #23881 (Implement a way to utilise tor's logging system from Rust code) closed by nickm
fixed: It seems to fix the problem, so I'm merging it to master.
10:07 AM Ticket #25397 (Cut off lower number of expected clients at 0) closed by karsten
fixed: Thanks for checking! Merged and deployed. Closing.
8:44 AM Ticket #25551 (host_name field does not match spec) created by cypherpunks
https://metrics.torproject.org/onionoo.html#details_relay_host_name > …
8:33 AM Ticket #20287 (Perform another review of CollecTor's file protocol and fix any ...) closed by karsten
fixed: Patch looks good. Merged to master. I guess that resolves this issue? …
2:02 AM Ticket #25550 (improve continuous integration support) created by catalyst
1:34 AM Ticket #25549 (Add tor CI config for AppVeyor) created by isis
At the Rome meeting, it was discussed (apparently, I wasn't there that …

Mar 19, 2018:

10:46 PM Ticket #23881 (Implement a way to utilise tor's logging system from Rust code) reopened by isis
Clang builds are …
9:21 PM Ticket #23881 (Implement a way to utilise tor's logging system from Rust code) closed by nickm
implemented
8:59 PM Ticket #25450 (Intermittent test failures for hs_service/service_intro_point) closed by nickm
fixed: Okay, cool! I've cherry-picked that to 0.3.2 and merged it forward. …
6:44 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam edited by dgoulet
Matrix was very outdated (diff)
6:02 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/DirectoryAuthorityOperatorsMeetup edited by micah
(diff)
5:48 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam edited by dgoulet
Adjust EDT time. Thank you daylight saving (diff)
5:19 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/DirectoryAuthorityOperatorsMeetup edited by micah
more notes (diff)
4:39 PM Ticket #20887 (DIRCACHE_MIN_MEM_MB does not stringify on FreeBSD, we should use %d instead) closed by nickm
fixed: merged to master as bc5f79b95c5f809635bc84dbdd3010350bfbc269 with a …
4:10 PM Ticket #24203 (AppArmor default config blocks Snowflake from running with system tor) closed by arlolra
fixed: > This will continue to be a problem until we bump the version. …
4:04 PM Ticket #25424 (view-by-tag has broken output) closed by arma
worksforme: Closing since mysteriously now it works. Theories include: "the blog …
3:49 PM Ticket #25518 (RS fails to display bw graphs for relays where onionoo provides 3_days ...) closed by irl
worksforme: The thing I thought it would be is actually not something that could …
3:28 PM Ticket #25547 (Put out CollecTor 1.5.1) closed by karsten
fixed: Release tarball is available at …
2:17 PM Ticket #25548 (Update macOS SDK for Tor Browser builds to 10.11) created by gk
We need for ESR60-based Tor Browsers a newer macOS SDK.
2:06 PM Ticket #25547 (Put out CollecTor 1.5.1) created by karsten
We have an important fix in CollecTor master that fixes sanitizing …
1:57 PM Ticket #25525 (Fix either spec or code regarding full path of sanitized webstats files) closed by karsten
fixed: Sounds good. Fixed the spec. Closing. Thanks!
1:36 PM Ticket #25541 (Tor metrics says my relay has been off-line for a day but SSHing to ...) closed by cypherpunks
worksforme: there has been a temporary outage of onionoo (not providing new data …
1:29 PM Ticket #25546 (Merge last vanguard-related tor patches) created by asn
There are a few remaining vanguard-related tor patches that need to be …
1:26 PM Ticket #25545 (Figure out default vanguard script parameters) created by asn
We should run our vanguard security simulator to figure out good …
1:23 PM Ticket #25544 (Complete vanguard specification) created by asn
We should revise the vanguard proposal (prop247) to be less ambitious …
1:08 PM Ticket #25188 (Spec bug in formal definition of Document in dir-spec.txt) closed by nickm
fixed: Applied to torspec as 3e533e974b15d0. Thanks again!
1:07 PM Ticket #25543 (Rebase Tor Browser patches for ESR60) created by gk
This is the ticket to discuss and review the rebase of our patches for …
10:59 AM Ticket #25526 (Provide richer sub-interface in WebServerAccessLog) closed by karsten
fixed: Looks good. Merged with a change log entry in a separate commit. …
10:51 AM Ticket #25531 (Add locks in archive.tpo rsync scripts) closed by boklm
fixed: The content of the crontab file was: […] I have now updated it to: …
10:44 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/OoniNotifications created by eighthave
10:44 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by eighthave
Ooni Notifications (diff)
10:43 AM Ticket #6236 (Remove duplicate code between parse_{c,s}method_line) closed by nickm
implemented: This looks correct to me, and I'm glad to see the original code has …
10:38 AM Ticket #25450 (Intermittent test failures for hs_service/service_intro_point) reopened by nickm
I've seen this on one of the jenkins builders: […] Should that -
10:25 AM Ticket #25542 (Find an alternative to MaxMind's GeoLite2 City database) created by karsten
As announced by …
10:08 AM Ticket #25522 (Avoid missing identical lines during sanitization of logs) closed by karsten
fixed: Log processing succeeded, merged. Closing. Thanks!
10:01 AM Ticket #25268 (cmux: Remove round robin code and make EWMA mandatory) closed by nickm
implemented: I wrote a changes file for this, and merged in master. Thanks!
9:43 AM Ticket #25388 (document how to allow partially failing builds in Travis CI) closed by nickm
implemented: lgtm; merged to 0.2.5 and forward.
9:40 AM Ticket #25479 (Fix win32 crash in bench.c) closed by nickm
fixed: Cool; cherry-picked to 0.3.3 and merged forward!
9:36 AM Ticket #25450 (Intermittent test failures for hs_service/service_intro_point) closed by nickm
fixed
7:26 AM Ticket #25449 (Bump snowflake/go-webrtc for trac 21312) closed by gk
fixed: Applied to master with commit …
5:06 AM Ticket #25541 (Tor metrics says my relay has been off-line for a day but SSHing to ...) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
Tor metrics says my relay has been off-line for a day but SSHing to …
3:03 AM Ticket #21595 (Wiki start page anonymous wiki account information needs promotion) closed by Jaruga
invalid: The wiki is not official documentation. It is entirely based on the …
1:44 AM Ticket #25540 (Stop building and distributing sandboxed-tor-browser binaries.) created by yawning
As per plan, the bubblewrap based experimental sandbox has essentially …
1:03 AM Ticket #25539 (MacOS Tor fails to restart after new download) created by neptune2000
lagtest download of 7.5.2 Tor will not restart.
12:38 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by anadahz
add DirectoryAuthorityOperatorsMeetup notes (diff)

Mar 18, 2018:

11:53 PM org/meetings/RomeRelayOperatorsMeetupMar18 edited by anadahz
Add Rome Relay Operators Meetup Mar 2018 Notes (diff)
11:10 PM Ticket #21246 (Remove google recaptha) closed by qbi
fixed: see #24676
11:08 PM Ticket #24676 (Use selfhost captcha and do not rely on google captcha API) closed by qbi
fixed: I changed the CAPTCHA to Expressions. This now prints a formula in …
10:57 PM org/Meetups edited by anadahz
(diff)
10:55 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/DirectoryAuthorityOperatorsMeetup created by anadahz
10:45 PM Ticket #25538 (TLS reachability of directory authorities) created by anadahz
This ticket is about testing the TLS reachability of directory …
10:04 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by anadahz
(diff)
10:02 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by anadahz
(diff)
9:03 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam/Projects/GlobalSouth/Legal edited by egypcio
added my personal considerations about relays in brazil (diff)
8:59 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/BandwidthAuthorityRequirements edited by juga
add links to collected requirements (diff)
8:44 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam/Projects/GlobalSouth edited by egypcio
adding TorBSD to the game; open letters in English and Portuguese, … (diff)
8:42 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam/Projects/GlobalSouth edited by egypcio
updated "Resources" section; slow updating (trac does not likes … (diff)
8:14 PM Ticket #25470 (https://check.torproject.org Atlas link gives me a error) closed by irl
duplicate: This is a duplicate of #25285 (which also has a patch on it waiting …
5:30 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by nickm
(diff)
4:46 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO/EMail/Thunderbird-test created by marianab
Created this page
2:22 PM Ticket #25537 (Integrate Tor BSD Diversity Project's statistics into Tor Metrics) created by irl
The Tor BSD Diversity Project (https://torbsd.org/) maintains some …
2:10 PM Ticket #25536 (Build (and document) a set of habits around our schleuder replies) created by arma
The tor-security@ list is set up using schleuder: …
1:37 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/PrivCountInTor edited by arma
(diff)
12:49 PM Ticket #25535 (retire the valencia2016 list) created by arma
https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/valencia2016

Mar 17, 2018:

7:32 PM Ticket #25534 (Reachability of fallback directories) created by anadahz
The OONI probe TCP connect test (run by default from many probes) …
6:53 PM Ticket #25533 (Relay properties page: Link all properties and flags in page) created by anadahz
The relay search details properties page …
4:12 PM Ticket #25532 (Can't start tor) created by wordslob
I was using it fine this morning. now I'm getting this message. …
1:04 PM Ticket #25531 (Add locks in archive.tpo rsync scripts) created by boklm
We are using cron to run rsync every hour to update archive.tpo. It …
9:56 AM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by cypherpunks
new entry and updating some dates (diff)
8:47 AM Ticket #25530 (Closing Tor cleanly from command line (when started from command line)) created by omareg94
When I close Tor after a session being started through Tor Browser, I …
8:37 AM Ticket #25529 (Tor not reading torrc-defaults when started from command line, while ...) created by omareg94
I'm using this command in order to start Tor from command line …

Mar 16, 2018:

11:59 PM Ticket #25527 (Tor (with bridges) keeps giving “connections have failed” in command ...) closed by dcf
invalid
11:56 PM Ticket #25528 (When ClientTransportPlugin is missing, tor connects directly to bridge ...) created by dcf
Start tcpdump -n host 83.212.101.3 Run tor with this torrc: […] …
10:27 PM Ticket #25527 (Tor (with bridges) keeps giving “connections have failed” in command ...) created by omareg94
When I try to connect to Tor through command line (Windows 10): …
10:05 PM Ticket #25524 (Delete this SPAM ticket ...) closed by qbi
fixed
6:57 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by cypherpunks
updating datecheck (diff)
5:00 PM Ticket #25526 (Provide richer sub-interface in WebServerAccessLog) created by iwakeh
The logLines method in WebServerAccessLog should provide …
4:30 PM Ticket #25525 (Fix either spec or code regarding full path of sanitized webstats files) created by karsten
This issue came up when discussing webstats tarballs that I created …
4:15 PM Ticket #25524 (Delete this SPAM ticket ...) created by cypherpunks
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/25521 Thanks
4:10 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO edited by csoler
(diff)
4:04 PM Ticket #25523 (Add support for webstats tarballs) created by karsten
I started creating tarballs containing .xz-compressed webstats …
3:08 PM Ticket #25522 (Avoid missing identical lines during sanitization of logs) created by iwakeh
Webstats lines should be put out according to their count. I'll post …
2:59 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityPortalContent edited by alison
formatting (diff)
2:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/UserIssues edited by alison
(diff)
2:45 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/UserIssues edited by alison
(diff)
2:23 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/UserIssues edited by alison
formatting (diff)
2:11 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/UserIssues created by alison
created page
2:11 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityPortalContent created by alison
created page
2:10 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by alison
user issues and community portal sessions (diff)
11:22 AM Ticket #25427 (Please add job description to website: User Research Coordinator) closed by arma
implemented: (closing since there's a web page for this job description now. please …
10:40 AM Ticket #25520 (Adapt webstats to read CollecTor provided logs) created by iwakeh
CollecTor log names and paths differ slightly from the current setup. …
6:28 AM Ticket #12020 (Bootstrap gets stuck at 20% when connecting through a bridge.) closed by teor
duplicate: This workaround gives false information to the bridge authority, so it …
1:48 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/ssh edited by Jaruga
Gutted outdated ncat advice (diff)
12:44 AM doc/BlockingNonTorTraffic edited by Jaruga
Grammatical corrections (diff)

Mar 15, 2018:

11:44 PM Ticket #25519 (move away from asciidoc) created by dkg
asciidoc is the only part of the tor build process that requires …
10:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by micah
(diff)
10:46 PM org/meetings/2018Rome edited by micah
(diff)
10:02 PM doc/BlockingNonTorTraffic created by Jaruga
9:18 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by isis
(diff)
8:46 PM Ticket #23084 (Make all .onion services of TorProject use HTTPS over Tor to prevent MitM) closed by isis
not a bug: Onion services are self-authenticating and end-to-end encrypted.
8:45 PM Ticket #24564 (confirmation/information on tor failure with weird crashes due to ...) closed by isis
user disappeared
8:42 PM Ticket #25031 (tor browser and tor mobile program not working) closed by isis
user disappeared
8:28 PM Ticket #25518 (RS fails to display bw graphs for relays where onionoo provides 3_days ...) created by cypherpunks
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/metrics-team/2018-March/000729.h
8:06 PM TROVE edited by isis
(diff)
5:51 PM Ticket #25517 (TROVE-2018-005) created by isis
Tracking issue for TROVE-2018-005. (The bug here is a memory-related …
5:22 PM TROVE edited by isis
Reserve TROVE-2018-005 (diff)
4:25 PM Ticket #25516 (Refactor relay cell crypto into a new relaycrypt.c) created by nickm
The functions relay_crypt, relay_crypt_one_payload, and …
4:09 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CellCrypto edited by catalyst
(diff)
3:35 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CellCrypto edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
3:33 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by catalyst
(diff)
3:31 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CellCrypto created by catalyst
3:22 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by sysrqb
(diff)
3:21 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/OptimisticData created by sysrqb
2:36 PM Milestone Onionoo 1.11.0 completed
[https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2018-March/013012.html
2:34 PM Ticket #25476 (Update Onionoo specification to protocol version 5.1) closed by karsten
fixed: Merged and deployed. Closing. Thanks!
2:34 PM Ticket #25478 (Put out Onionoo 5.1-1.11.0) closed by karsten
fixed: And it's released and deployed, and metrics-web is updated. Closing. …
2:28 PM Ticket #25515 (Add a unit test for geoip_load_file()) created by nickm
The geoip_load_file() function has no test coverage. As a demo at the …
1:43 PM Ticket #25514 (Please assign 8G RAM to colchicifolium) closed by weasel
fixed
1:36 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/LocalizationLinguine edited by micahlee
(diff)
1:35 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/LocalizationLinguine created by micahlee
1:33 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by micahlee
(diff)
1:32 PM Ticket #25514 (Please assign 8G RAM to colchicifolium) created by karsten
colchicifolium currently has 4G RAM, but we sometimes need 8G in order …
1:12 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/FloatingPointNoise created by teor
Initial notes
1:00 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/CommunityMeeting edited by anadahz
(diff)
12:57 PM Ticket #25513 (Add instructions on how to print Tor stickers) created by anadahz
Often is cheaper, easier and faster to print Tor stickers in places …
12:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by teor
Add floating point noise (diff)
12:48 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/TorBackboneFitness edited by anadahz
(diff)
12:25 PM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by wrs
(diff)
12:23 PM Ticket #25512 (Tor in-process restart fails to write auth cookie) created by tla
I integrated latest Tor master on 2018-03-15 into …
11:29 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by pastly
Add str4d's sessions (diff)
10:47 AM org/meetings/RomeRelayOperatorsMeetupMar18 created by anadahz
10:46 AM org/Meetups edited by anadahz
add Rome relay operators meetup (diff)
10:07 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/FutureTorNetworkProtocolUpgrades created by ln5
Notes from the session mostly about QUIC
10:07 AM Tag change on org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes/FutureTorNetworkProtocolUpgrades by ln5
Tags notes, protocol, quic, rome, transport added
9:59 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/Notes edited by ln5
(diff)
9:42 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by steph
(diff)
9:41 AM Ticket #25511 (Expose TZ info on control port for better debugging of time errors) created by nickm
When we tell people that their clocks are wrong, it's frequently …
9:37 AM Ticket #25510 (Collect feedback on mobile embedding API; resolve issues.) created by nickm
This is a master ticket for improving the design and reliability of …
9:29 AM Ticket #25509 (Tor browser tells me "A local proxy is needed when connecting through ...) created by arma
(This is the help text when I click on the blue question mark next to …
9:22 AM Ticket #25508 (Expose Tor's RNG to Rust) created by nickm
To get privcount working happily in Tor, we need a CSPRNG. For …
9:20 AM Ticket #25507 (Write a guide for groups planning to submit big patches to Tor.) created by nickm
This is a master ticket for a document to explain to people or groups …
8:24 AM Ticket #25506 (Tor's make clean and distclean should not depend on the exact automake ...) created by teor
When I upgraded from automake-1.15 to automake-1.16, my existing build …
4:44 AM Ticket #25472 (snowflake-client's `-url` option is intolerant of a missing path) closed by dcf
fixed: Replying to arlolra: > > Your attached patch looks good. > …
3:27 AM Ticket #25505 (Netflow padding should inspect circuitmux queues) created by mikeperry
The netflow padding code only tries to transmit padding if the link is …
12:37 AM org/meetings/2018Rome/OpenDays edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.