Timeline




matching tags

Jun 6, 2018:

11:33 PM org/meetings/2018MexicoCity edited by arma
(diff)
11:32 PM org/meetings/2018MexicoCity edited by arma
(diff)
9:13 PM org/meetings/2018MexicoCity edited by isabela
(diff)
8:15 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/RelayCrypto edited by catalyst
clean up formatting (diff)
8:11 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/LargePatches edited by catalyst
clean up formatting (diff)
7:27 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/RelayCrypto created by nickm
7:26 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/LargePatches created by nickm
7:24 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle edited by nickm
(diff)
7:12 PM Ticket #22242 (Selfrando embeds the RUNPATH in Linux binaries) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good to me. I merged it to master with commit …
7:09 PM Ticket #26322 (Circuit display - UI bug - Long v3 name) created by antonela
Just found this …
7:08 PM Ticket #26321 (Circuit display - Let's remove link from the Tor Button) created by antonela
I'm wondering if we should remove the "New Tor Circuit for this Site" …
7:07 PM Ticket #26153 (Selfrando builds broken for Firefox 60 ESR) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good. Merged to master with commit …
7:04 PM Ticket #26320 (Orfox 52.8.0esr-7.5-1 Crash) created by sysrqb
The current Orfox build, based on 52.8.0esr, is crashing - seemingly …
6:59 PM Ticket #26319 (Don't package up the whole Tor Browser in the `mach package` step) created by gk
When running mach package not only the symlinks are resolved and the …
6:29 PM Ticket #24632 (Update macOS toolchain for ESR 60) closed by gk
fixed: That's a good point, thanks. I squashed your commit into mine and …
5:55 PM Ticket #19004 (Examine Social API code and see if it should be removed) closed by gk
invalid: The bug is invalid as there is no Social API anymore. FWIW: the prefs …
5:38 PM Ticket #19004 (Examine Social API code and see if it should be removed) reopened by cypherpunks
Replying to mcs: Read the comments, pls.
4:27 PM Ticket #26318 (TBA - Consider different installation methods) created by sysrqb
Following from #26242, we must decide how we will distribute this app …
3:37 PM Ticket #25773 (Disable Speculative Connect and Download) closed by sysrqb
not a bug: Replying to gk: > Replying to sysrqb: > > The …
3:34 PM Ticket #19004 (Examine Social API code and see if it should be removed) closed by mcs
invalid: As of Firefox 57, Mozilla has completely removed the Social API. See …
4:54 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/ssh edited by Jaruga
(diff)
4:51 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/WeeChat edited by Jaruga
Added clearnet note (diff)
4:46 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/ssh edited by Jaruga
Added PuTTY note. Reorganised (diff)

Jun 5, 2018:

11:43 PM Ticket #26317 (Orfox App is not allowing the users to save images) created by fabiola.mauriceh@…
Hi, We have a couple reports about the "Save Image" option in Orfox, …
11:28 PM Ticket #26315 (Strange URL present in Tor Browser) closed by cypherpunks
duplicate: Duplicate of: #22867
11:20 PM doc/packages edited by atagar
Tor version bump for gentoo and openbsd. (diff)
10:54 PM Ticket #26316 (Windows newlines in extrainfo descriptor) created by atagar
Hi Network Team, the following extrainfo descriptor is making Stem's …
10:40 PM org/meetings/2018MexicoCity edited by pospeselr
(diff)
10:12 PM Ticket #26315 (Strange URL present in Tor Browser) created by durbanpoison
Hello, I have downloaded the latest Tor Browser. When I open up the …
7:57 PM Ticket #26314 (Create "Learn More" Landing Page for TBA) created by sysrqb
When TBA is first launched there is a "Learn More" link the user can …
7:29 PM Ticket #26308 (Please add job description to webpage - Fundraising Director) closed by hiro
implemented
6:24 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO/WebBrowsers edited by Jaruga
(diff)
6:23 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO/WebBrowsers edited by Jaruga
(diff)
5:37 PM Ticket #26255 (Please make sbws git repo for pastly) closed by hiro
implemented
5:21 PM Ticket #26313 (Recommend exits to use Cloudflare's Onion Service for their DNS ...) closed by cypherpunks
not a bug: this is primarily supposed to be used by tor clients not by relays, so …
5:13 PM Ticket #26255 (Please make sbws git repo for pastly) reopened by hiro
3:26 PM Ticket #26255 (Please make sbws git repo for pastly) closed by hiro
implemented
2:51 PM Ticket #26313 (Recommend exits to use Cloudflare's Onion Service for their DNS ...) created by cypherpunks
https://blog.cloudflare.com/welcome-hidden-resolver/
2:41 PM Ticket #25909 (disable updater telemetry) closed by mcs
fixed: I created https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1466857 to …
1:15 PM Ticket #26312 (Tor Browser silently fails to start if gtk2 is not installed) created by Hello71
more annoyingly, this issue can only be diagnosed by running …
11:39 AM Ticket #26311 (Error in `/usr/bin/tor': free(): invalid next size (normal): ...) created by cypherpunks
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2018-June/015353.html
11:06 AM Ticket #26310 (Refusing to apply consensus diff because the base consensus doesn't ...) created by Logforme
from: …
10:40 AM Ticket #26192 (Grant tommyc access to tor-browser/user-manual git) closed by hiro
implemented
9:27 AM Ticket #26309 (Lost previous tabs when updated to 7.5.4) created by artemik
In my previous Tor version (don't know what it was), I set Tor to open …
7:57 AM Ticket #2846 (Patch GPG to support SOCKS proxies) closed by irl
fixed: I agree with cypherpunks in comment:52, plus no other activity for 3 years.
7:47 AM Ticket #5994 (Acquire torproject.secure) closed by irl
wontfix: The http://nic.secure/ website has the following text: > Amazon …
6:50 AM Ticket #26256 (New PGP key for isabela) closed by weasel
fixed
1:28 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/irssi edited by Jaruga
(diff)
1:01 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/irssi edited by Jaruga
Date + sign (diff)
12:36 AM Ticket #26308 (Please add job description to webpage - Fundraising Director) created by ewyatt
[…]
12:27 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/irssi edited by Jaruga
Overhaul (diff)

Jun 4, 2018:

10:50 PM Ticket #26307 (Add link to Tor SlackBuild on download-unix.html.en) created by cypherpunks
I thought it would be nice to add link to the …
10:04 PM Ticket #26306 (HTTPS proxy doesn't use TLS) created by sf
Following configuration in GUI […] generates torrc with: […] …
10:02 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO/InstantMessaging edited by Jaruga
(diff)
9:58 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO/InstantMessaging edited by Jaruga
Ricochet change (diff)
9:15 PM Ticket #20428 (Orfox: Switch to duckduckgo hidden service) closed by dmr
duplicate: Closing as a duplicate of #21483. + reducing keyword fragmentation …
9:07 PM Ticket #24379 (Make DuckDuckGo's onion service the default search engine for about:tor) closed by dmr
duplicate: Closing as a duplicate of #21483. (Mentioned about:tor in #21483.) …
6:30 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Browsing randomly, bridge users increased in bd at the same time as pk. (diff)
5:25 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Quic edited by dmr
Fix a few typos (diff)
4:51 PM Ticket #25620 (Create user/dcf/tor-browser-build repo) closed by hiro
implemented
2:39 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Increases in bridge users. An increase is apparent in the global … (diff)
1:47 PM Ticket #26305 (Can not set up a hidden service on Windows 10) created by teruterubouzu1024@…
On Tor version 0.3.2.10 and Windows10 version 1803 (build 17134.81), …
12:47 PM Ticket #26304 (Update zlib to latest version (currently 1.2.11)) created by gk
We shipped zlib 1.2.8 since the beginning of time. We should update …
12:27 PM Ticket #26003 (Clean up our mozconfig-osx-x86_64 file) closed by boklm
fixed: This looks good to me. I merged it to master with commit …
12:13 PM Ticket #26195 (Use new cctools in our macosx-toolchain project) closed by boklm
fixed: This looks good to me. Cherry-picked as commit …
12:00 PM Ticket #25548 (Update macOS SDK for Tor Browser builds to 10.11) closed by boklm
fixed: This looks good to me. I merged branch bug_25548_v2 to master with …
11:55 AM Ticket #25220 (Look into rust (cross-)compilation on all supported platforms) closed by gk
fixed: I think we are done here. For Linux the bundles are still …
11:45 AM Ticket #25554 (Bump mingw-w64 version for ESR 60) closed by boklm
fixed: This looks good to me. I merged this to master with commit …
11:20 AM Ticket #25860 (Clean up OpenSSL's configure options for Windows) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good. Merged to master as commit …
10:51 AM Ticket #25859 (Clean up zlib's build script) closed by gk
fixed: Looks good to me. Merge to master with commit …
10:44 AM Ticket #25894 (Get a rust cross-compiler for Windows) closed by boklm
fixed: This looks good. I pushed this patch to master as commit …
10:38 AM Ticket #25832 (Enable pthread support for mingw-w64) closed by boklm
fixed: I pushed this patch to master as commit …
10:23 AM Ticket #26303 (IPv6-Flagging of Relay not accurate) reopened by cypherpunks
Ok, reopened. Can you describe in detail what you did exactly to help …
9:57 AM Ticket #26303 (IPv6-Flagging of Relay not accurate) closed by cypherpunks
worksforme: I believe this was just a time of check problem. Relay …
9:14 AM Ticket #26303 (IPv6-Flagging of Relay not accurate) created by ruebezahl
Our Node (D529E870E7CCFCDA2CFEE9D317A8DC6E85497FDA) is reachable via …
9:13 AM Ticket #26044 (Create a new Tor Browser signing subkey) closed by gk
fixed: We are done here. The new sub key is working and the public part on …
9:05 AM org/teams/MetricsTeam edited by karsten
Update burndown chart. (diff)
9:04 AM burndown-2018-06-04.png attached to org/teams/MetricsTeam by karsten
8:49 AM org/teams/MetricsTeam edited by karsten
Update roadmap progress as of May 31, 2018. (diff)
8:37 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by karsten
Fix whitespace issue introduced in previous edit. (diff)
8:27 AM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by karsten
Add missing columns to and complete link in previous edit. (diff)
8:14 AM Ticket #26278 (500 Internal Server Error when trying to view "Relays by relay flag" graph) closed by karsten
fixed: This is fixed with …
8:02 AM Ticket #26302 (Build fonts we ship from source) created by gk
In comment:12:ticket:18364 vegansalad mentioned that there are ways to …
7:44 AM Ticket #26264 (I can't connect anymore to tor) closed by gk
not a bug: What teor said. I'd say that's a configuration error and not a Tor …
7:21 AM Ticket #26301 (dir-spec: update descriptor on bandwidth changes only when uptime is ...) created by juga
As commented in …

Jun 3, 2018:

11:13 PM Ticket #24011 (Attempt to open a stream on first hop of circuit) closed by teor
fixed: I opened #26300 so we can log extra information when this happens, and …
11:11 PM Ticket #26300 (Attempt by … to open a stream on first hop of circuit. Closing.) created by teor
dgoulet says in #24011: An 0.2.9.15 relay just triggered this on my …
10:15 PM Ticket #24011 (Attempt to open a stream on first hop of circuit) reopened by dgoulet
An 0.2.9.15 relay just triggered this on my 0.3.3.6 relay: […] …
9:21 PM Ticket #26279 (Needing help with a custom browser protocol) closed by AlienDrew
fixed: I created a this script that could be used as a browser protocol to …
8:14 PM Ticket #26299 (Reproducible Tor releases) created by ahf
It might be useful to have that the generation of the Tor release …
7:45 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/LTS edited by catalyst
(diff)
7:44 PM Ticket #26298 (link more than one stable and one unstable from download page) created by catalyst
Right now the download page at …
7:15 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Call the ru block of Telegram over; they are still blocking about 10 … (diff)
7:09 PM Ticket #11789 (Update now link in old TBB does not point to latest version) closed by gk
worksforme: That's from a very old bundle and we are good here, I think.
7:05 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/LTS edited by catalyst
(diff)
7:01 PM Ticket #26297 (get 0.3.4.x into Debian sid) created by catalyst
Getting 0.3.4.x into Debian sid (unstable) might help us get it tested …
6:59 PM Ticket #9617 (TOR for SYNOLOGY NAS) closed by arma
invalid: It's neat that three years ago somebody was working on packaging Tor …
6:57 PM Ticket #9684 (The experimental builds for the Pi (arm) don't seem up to date) closed by arma
invalid: Tor does not have any builds for pi's. We have debs, for Debian and …
6:49 PM Ticket #26296 (Refactor cell crypto to pre/post crypto operations) created by chelseakomlo
The process of crypting a cell should be split so that parallelism can …
6:49 PM Ticket #12393 (adjust Standalone Vidalia packages for TBB 4.x) closed by arma
wontfix: This ticket got dropped on the floor, presumably because we moved away …
6:37 PM Ticket #26295 (Fix problems with the Windows event loop) created by ahf
We currently have a number of problems that is due to different issues …
6:37 PM Ticket #26294 (attacker can force intro point rotation by ddos) created by arma
Currently, an onion service's intro points each expire (intentionally …
6:33 PM Ticket #26293 (Advertise the new #tor-relays channel on the website, wiki) created by dmr
As of this writing, the only place I'm aware of the #tor-relays
6:24 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/DoS edited by ahf
(diff)
6:23 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/DoS edited by ahf
(diff)
6:22 PM Ticket #26292 (Subsystem for gathering information about local connection states) created by ahf
We should have a subsystem in Tor for gathering local connection state …
6:17 PM Ticket #8346 (Vidalia Bundles have bad signatures) closed by arma
wontfix: I'm going to close this ticket, since we have better strategies now …
6:16 PM Ticket #3476 (debian package: HashedControlPassword auth fails when ...) closed by arma
fixed: Ok, I'm going to close this one because it is from long ago, and we've …
6:15 PM Ticket #26291 (find all instances of SHA-1 in our design and implementation and kill ...) created by isis
This is a parent ticket for finding every use of SHA-1 in our …
6:10 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/DoS edited by ahf
(diff)
6:09 PM Ticket #26290 (Log information from the relay connection failed cache in heartbeats) created by ahf
We should log some information about how many attempts of connecting …
6:09 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Modularisation edited by catalyst
(diff)
6:06 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/DoS edited by ahf
(diff)
6:03 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Modularisation edited by catalyst
(diff)
6:01 PM Ticket #26289 (use a pub/sub model for the "consensus changed" event) created by catalyst
6:01 PM Ticket #26288 (prop289: Implement authenticated SENDME) created by dgoulet
This is the master ticket for implementing prop289 which is the …
5:43 PM Ticket #26287 (run callgraph tool from Travis) created by catalyst
It would be helpful if we ran the callgraph tool out of Travis. …
5:42 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle edited by isis
(diff)
5:35 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/MemoryProfiling edited by ahf
(diff)
5:30 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/CI edited by ahf
(diff)
5:29 PM Ticket #26286 (Update contributor document to explain the transition to travis-ci.com) created by ahf
Travis CI is unifying their platform to be on travis-ci.com instead of …
5:27 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/CI edited by ahf
(diff)
5:26 PM Ticket #26285 (Trac / Github service bot) created by ahf
During the Seattle network team hackfest we have discussed having a …
4:49 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Metrics graphs for Russia Telegram blocking. (diff)
3:41 PM doc/packages edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
12:29 PM Ticket #26284 (Out-of-bounds smartlist access in protover_compute_vote()) created by rl1987
When compiled with DEBUG_SMARTLIST: […]
12:25 PM Ticket #26283 (smartlist_len cast to double) created by rl1987
When building with DEBUG_SMARTLIST: […] […]
12:23 PM Ticket #26282 (Smartlist index implicitly converted to int) created by rl1987
When building with DEBUG_SMARTLIST: […] […] […] […] …
10:45 AM Ticket #26281 (Add .editorconfig?: it makes it easier to follow coding standards ...) created by juga
See more informatin in https://editorconfig.org/ Maybe it would be …
9:17 AM Ticket #26280 (Icon in applications switching on Gnome is blurry/pixelated) created by Porkepix
As visble on the joined screenshot, Tor Browser icon looks completely …
8:38 AM Ticket #26279 (Needing help with a custom browser protocol) created by AlienDrew
So what I'm trying to do is create a protocol called "opentor" and …
8:11 AM Ticket #26278 (500 Internal Server Error when trying to view "Relays by relay flag" graph) created by Vort
When you click at this link you will get an error: …
7:03 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/WeeChat edited by Jaruga
(diff)
7:02 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/WeeChat edited by Jaruga
(diff)
6:57 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/WeeChat edited by Jaruga
(diff)
6:51 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/WeeChat edited by Jaruga
(diff)
6:26 AM Ticket #26277 (When "Safest" setting is enabled searching using duckduckgo should ...) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
When "Safest" setting is enabled, searching using duckduckgo should …
5:57 AM Ticket #26273 (Additional Software (VPN) to be built into Tails) closed by arma
invalid: Yeah, I think this is a terrible idea. The second problem is that VPNs …
5:35 AM doc/TorifyHOWTO/WeeChat edited by Jaruga
Additional info (diff)
4:37 AM Ticket #26276 (Improve captcha text.) closed by teor
invalid: Please log bugs like this on the trac project bugtracker at …
2:57 AM Ticket #26276 (Improve captcha text.) created by cypherpunks
Related to #26266, I think you need to provide better captcha text. …
2:26 AM Ticket #26275 (Do not in-place upgrade to TBB v8 (ESR60)) created by cypherpunks
TBB updater shouldn't upgrade current TBB 7.x users. Instead, show a …
2:12 AM Ticket #26274 (Deprecate check.tpo and move that functionality to the client) closed by sysrqb
implemented: Right. Tor Browser does not load check.torproject.org at startup by …

Jun 2, 2018:

10:14 PM Ticket #26274 (Deprecate check.tpo and move that functionality to the client) created by cypherpunks
Right now, every time Tor browser starts up, it loads the same page. …
10:09 PM Ticket #26273 (Additional Software (VPN) to be built into Tails) created by Privacy_Major
Suggestions for additional software to be added in the new versions of …
9:02 PM Ticket #26271 (client failed in onion_extend_cpath on Illumos/JoyentSmartOS) closed by teor
duplicate: This issue will be fixed in 0.3.3.7 by #25692.
8:46 PM Ticket #26272 (gcc 7 fails on -Wunused-const-variable for Zstd headers) created by teor
When using gcc 7 on macOS: […] I see the following errors: […]
7:49 PM Ticket #26271 (client failed in onion_extend_cpath on Illumos/JoyentSmartOS) created by ruebezahl
Tor 0.3.3.6 (git-7dd0813e783ae16e) running on SunOS with Libevent …
7:32 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Modularisation edited by ahf
(diff)
7:30 PM Ticket #26270 (Move dirauth module code from src/or/dirauth to src/dirauth) created by ahf
During the modularization discussion at the network team Seattle …
7:13 PM Ticket #26269 (new compiler warning src/or/router.c:2034:36: warning: potential null ...) created by toralf
[…] and […] at a stable Gentoo hardened Linux with …
7:10 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Quic edited by mikeperry
(diff)
7:00 PM Ticket #26268 (cannot edit list of tor enabled apps) created by grey-olli@…
I've deselected everything except orfox. Saved. Some orbot version …
6:51 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Quic edited by mikeperry
(diff)
6:39 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Quic edited by mikeperry
Minor fixes (diff)
6:35 PM Ticket #25237 (spec: Document our circuit close reasons) closed by nickm
fixed: LGTM; merged to master!
6:20 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Modularisation edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
6:20 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Modularisation edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
6:18 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Quic edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
6:18 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Quic edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
6:16 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
6:15 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
6:12 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/Quic created by chelseakomlo
5:52 PM Ticket #26004 (Allow Tor to accept node_id at the end of a bandwidth file line) closed by teor
fixed: All directory authorities that vote on bandwidths are running 0.3.3 or …
5:48 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/OldCrypto edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
5:46 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/OldCrypto created by chelseakomlo
5:42 PM Ticket #26267 (export rand from the crypto crate) created by isis
In #26107, it appears I forgot to add […] in …
5:42 PM Ticket #24630 (Stop initialising rust git submodules, travis does this automatically) closed by teor
fixed: There's no need to backport an efficiency patch
5:38 PM Ticket #25517 (TROVE-2018-005) closed by teor
fixed: We won't backport to 0.3.2, because all authorities except the bridge …
5:37 PM Ticket #25939 (A Tor commit seems to have broken creation of V3 onion services with stem) closed by nickm
fixed: woo; merged!
5:37 PM Ticket #26121 (BUILDTIMEOUT_SET totals are still off) closed by nickm
fixed: Great; squashed and merged to 0.3.3 and forward!
5:23 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle edited by ahf
(diff)
5:22 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/MemoryProfiling created by ahf
5:21 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/LTS created by ahf
5:18 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/DoS created by ahf
4:49 PM Ticket #24991 (relay frequently claiming "missing descriptors for 1/2 of our primary ...) closed by teor
fixed: It's not perfect, but this code is operating sufficiently well for our …
4:33 PM Ticket #26266 (TOR BROWSER PRIVATE MODE == Useless, no cookies handled, BULLSHIT) closed by teor
duplicate
3:22 PM Ticket #26266 (TOR BROWSER PRIVATE MODE == Useless, no cookies handled, BULLSHIT) created by fuckthisfuckingtrac
I have to massive critic this trac here. Registering? tor? anonymity? …
3:13 PM Ticket #26265 (A proposal and demo for a fuzzing system that works with Rust through ...) created by debily
I've implemented a demo for fuzzing Rust code and C code at the same …
3:08 AM Ticket #26264 (I can't connect anymore to tor) created by xfederico
5/31/2018 5:03:10 AM.600 [NOTICE] DisableNetwork is set. Tor will not …

Jun 1, 2018:

9:57 PM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/privcount created by isis
3:53 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by kat5
(diff)
2:16 PM Ticket #26263 (browser app icon positioned incorrectly in DMG installer window) created by mcs
In our ESR60-based builds the browser app icon is positioned …
10:57 AM Ticket #9711 (Build our own cctools for macOS cross-compilation) closed by boklm
fixed: This looks good to me. I merged commit …
10:35 AM Ticket #26249 (Update libevent to prevent broken compilation when targetting macOS 10.7) closed by boklm
fixed
10:05 AM Ticket #26262 (Create unittests for circuit timeout tracking) created by asn
We don't have any unittests for tracking circuit timeouts, and hence …
9:49 AM Ticket #26261 (Error building openssl for macOS) created by boklm
When building openssl for macOS with the current master branch, I get …
8:52 AM Ticket #26260 (After 'New Identity' when I press the onion button I don't get the ...) closed by cypherpunks
invalid
7:50 AM Ticket #26260 (After 'New Identity' when I press the onion button I don't get the ...) created by cypherpunks
Reproduced in Tails and Debian with TBB. Steps to reproduce: - Start …
7:28 AM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/sbws edited by juga
How are choosen triaged tickets. Add tor-bwauth keyword to all related … (diff)
7:13 AM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/sbws edited by juga
notes about updating TorOnTrac (diff)
7:07 AM org/process/TorOnTrac edited by juga
Update according to … (diff)
6:55 AM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/sbws edited by juga
(diff)
6:41 AM org/meetings/2018NetworkTeamHackfestSeattle/sbws edited by juga
(diff)
12:20 AM Ticket #26259 (Don't count 0-length RELAY_DATA cell as valid) created by mikeperry
Pointed out by Roger: The CIRC_BW OVERHEAD field currently counts a …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.