- Homepage: https://atlas.torproject.org/
- Onion Service: http://52g5y5karruvc7bz.onion/
- Source Browser: https://gitweb.torproject.org/atlas.git/
- git clone https://git.torproject.org/atlas.git
- 2017-01 to 2017-03: Sponsor X tasks 3.3. Improve all usability issues of Atlas that are classified as High priority or above in the issue tracker as long as they are within scope and reported at least six months before the end of the award.
If you would like to contribute to Atlas, you can get started by cloning the Git repository from the location in the quick links section at the top of this page. Open index.html in your web browser and you'll find Atlas running. There is no build process, the sources in the Git are exactly what are deployed on the Tor Project's Atlas instance. While Atlas is running in your browser, it will make calls to the Onionoo backend and so does require network access.
Development of Atlas is managed in Git and the preferred means of submitting patches is via a link to the output of git-format-patch. If you would like to use GitHub, you can create URLs for this as:
If you wish to contribute to Atlas anonymously through the cypherpunks account, it is acceptable to attach the patches to the ticket.
All patches must address tickets that are filed in the Trac, and you can find a list of open tickets below. If you find an issue that you would like to produce a patch for that doesn't have a ticket, create a new ticket and set the component to "Metrics/Atlas". When you link a patch from the Trac, set the ticket status to "needs_review". Once the patch has been reviewed, it will either be set to "merge_ready" or it will be merged straight away and the ticket closed as "fixed". If the reviewer finds that the patch needs more work, the status will be set to "needs_revision".
Anyone may contribute to reviews in the comments, but please do not set tickets to "needs_review" or "merge_ready" on patches unless you are already a well known member of the Atlas team. Your comments will be seen by the reviewer and taken into account.
All Tasks in Trac
Results (1 - 50 of 131)
- User mailing list: https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays
- User IRC channel: #tor on irc.oftc.net
- Development mailing list: https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/metrics-team
- Development IRC channel: #tor-dev on irc.oftc.net
(If you get no response on IRC, you can highlight irl, the current Atlas maintainer)