We Support Tor
This is a list of clearnet services whose policy supports access to their services via the Tor network, and/or they support the Tor network itself. It is the opposite of the DontBlockMe project.
Tor users may wish to use, purchase from, support, and/or promote these services.
List Of Services Supporting Tor
Services should be listed only if they meet one or more of these support levels:
- Defacto Support
- Class A - They multihome one or more of their clearnet services on a .onion address.
- Class B - They run one or more exit nodes, at least one of which must allow use of their services.
- Explicit Support - They display a written policy permitting "Tor" specifically by name.
- Implicit Support - They display a written policy permitting proxies, VPN's, open/free/wifi networks, travelers, etc. However, this case must be tested with Tor before being listed.
- Relay Support - They run one or more nodes (possibly of various types), none of which meet Defacto Class B spec.
Services meeting more than one level should be listed in the first level they meet above (as read from the top down), therein it should contain links to any other proofs it has of activities in other applicable levels.
This list, though it does comprise "services", is intended to be a "showcase of categorized entities" not a "service list" (the full list of their provided services are readable at the entity itself). However, each listing may contain a brief text list of nonweb services offered such as "IRC, BTC, IMAP..." as a hint where not otherwise clear.
Links to "Proof of (Onion / Relay / Policy)" statements must be included for each listing. Furthermore, links to "Proof of (Onion / Relay)" statements must originate on the clearnet site (domain name root of authority) of the entity itself (not on secondary sites such as Twitter or Facebook) and must include the cryptographic identifiers of those nodes. All listings without such proof (and origination in the case of nodes) will be removed, contact the entity and encourage them to publish proper authoritative proofs.
Onion services that are not multihomed by their clearnet parent are listed in Onionland and do not belong here.
The list is sorted within each level by entity name. The "Defacto Class A" level will contain many items and may thus be broken out into the same service "Categories" as the ListOfServicesBlockingTor.
Class A - Onions
- Darkweb-Everywhere maintains an extensive list of Rules, and Proofs for Tor's Onions (and Rules and Proofs for I2P's Eepsites).
- Autistici - http://wi7qkxyrdpu5cmvr.onion/ - http://www.autistici.org/ - Proof
- Autistici XMPP - [wi7qkxyrdpu5cmvr.onion] - [jabber.autistici.org]
- Bitmessage - http://bitmailendavkbec.onion/ - https://bitmessage.ch/ - Proof
- Blockchain.info - https://blockchainbdgpzk.onion/ - https://blockchain.info/ - Proof
- BTDigg - http://btdigg63cdjmmmqj.onion - https://btdigg.org/ - Proof is in the footer
- CCC XMPP - [okj7xc6j2szr2y75.onion] - http://jabber.ccc.de/ - Proof
- Coinkite - http://gcvqzacplu4veul4.onion/ - https://coinkite.com/ - Proof
- Confidant Mail - http://cwu7eglxcabwttzf.onion/ - https://www.confidantmail.org/ - Proof is on the main page
- Cryptostorm - http://stormgm7blbk7odd.onion/ - https://cryptostorm.is/ - Proof. Forum onion.
- Debian Package Repository - http://vwakviie2ienjx6t.onion/ - http://ftp.debian.org - Proof
- DuckDuckGo - http://3g2upl4pq6kufc4m.onion/ - https://duckduckgo.com/ - Proof (offsite at corporate). Also runs an exit enclave.
- Emerproxy - http://eivd4nanrtr2qkk6.onion/ - https://emerproxy.xyz - Proof. #WeSupportTor and also runs an exit node.
- Facebook - https://facebookcorewwwi.onion/ - https://www.facebook.com/ - Proof. Mobile version
- Freedom of The Press foundation - http://freepress3xxs3hk.onion/ - https://freedom.press - Proof is in the footer
- The Intercept - https://y6xjgkgwj47us5ca.onion/ - https://theintercept.com/
- Keybase - http://fncuwbiisyh6ak3i.onion/ - https://keybase.io/ - Proof is in the footer
- Library Freedom Project - http://libraryxobbrbj33.onion/ - https://libraryfreedomproject.org/
- Mailbox.Org - kqiafglit242fygz.onion - https://mailbox.org/ - Proof
- The Pirate Bay - http://uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/ - https://thepiratebay.se/ - Proof
- Propublica - http://www.propub3r6espa33w.onion/ - https://www.propublica.org/ - Proof
- Riseup - http://nzh3fv6jc6jskki3.onion/ - https://riseup.net/ - Proof
- Sci-Hub - http://scihub22266oqcxt.onion - http://sci-hub.io - Proof #1 Proof #2
- SKS PGP keyserver - http://jirk5u4osbsr34t5.onion/ & [hkp://jirk5u4osbsr34t5.onion/] - http://sks-keyservers.net/
- Tokumei microblogging - http://tokumeiobg3bqngg.onion/ - https://tokumei.co/ - Proof on the front page
- Truthseekers - http://truth77k52rbo3ov.onion/ - https://100777.com/ - Proof
- Whonix - http://xxxxxxxxxxh5kyrx.onion/ - https://www.whonix.org/ - (Proofs: Instructions, Tech Footnotes, Sites listed)
- Wikileaks - http://wlupld3ptjvsgwqw.onion/ - https://wikileaks.org/ - Proof
Class B - Exits (Open or Enclave)
- None at the moment
- https://antipolygraph.org/ - Recommends using TBB/Tails for the site. Proof
- https://bitcoin.org/ - The Bitcoin client has support for onion, socks5, split horizon. Proof
- http://www.bsdstats.org/ - The BSDstats client supports submission via Tor. Proof
- None at the moment
Relay Support - Nodes (Other types and rare !Enclave Exits)
- None at the moment
For IRC Networks supporting Tor, including the ones having a HS, see doc/BlockingIrc