Timeline




matching tags

Jun 2, 2014:

8:50 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add reports (diff)
8:10 PM Ticket #12185 (@type stripping having issues with python3) created by atagar
zoltan reports the following stacktrace with python3... […] This …
7:57 PM doc/GoAgent edited by dcf
Re-add the "CA with known private key" issue. (diff)
7:33 PM Ticket #12184 (Circuit on detached list which I had no reason to mark) created by cypherpunks
I still get this in combination with other warnings. Using FreeBSD 10, …
7:27 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
add item (diff)
6:31 PM TorArticles edited by Kelley
(diff)
6:18 PM Ticket #12183 (remove obsolete jshooks files) created by arthuredelstein
The two files jshooks.js and jshooks4.js are no longer used because TB …
2:00 PM Ticket #12016 (Report ID Generated with Insecure RNG) closed by hellais
fixed: This is now fixed in the latest version of ooni-backend: …
1:58 PM Ticket #7428 (Remove utils/onion.py) closed by hellais
fixed: This is done.
1:57 PM Ticket #7402 (Add support for configuration parameter to be set on test helpers) closed by hellais
fixed: This specification is currently too vague and we should specify an …
1:55 PM Ticket #7398 (Write submitted reports to database) closed by hellais
wontfix: Given the evolution of oonib this is no longer a desired feature.
1:54 PM Ticket #7375 (Document the running of multiprotocol traceroute test) closed by hellais
fixed: Documentation for such test is now being provided: …
12:45 PM Ticket #12182 (TODO link broken) closed by nickm
fixed
12:25 PM Ticket #12182 (TODO link broken) created by meskio
The file TODO on the source code links too: …
12:22 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
more reports/add item (diff)
11:36 AM TorWeeklyNews/BugsToPlug edited by karsten
Moved #11216 to TWN 2014/22. (diff)
11:35 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by karsten
Add easy BridgeDB task to get involved with. (diff)
9:39 AM Ticket #12181 (Create repository for oonireader) created by hellais
Currently the ooni-probe report parser and analyser is only hosted on …
7:52 AM TorWeeklyNews/BugsToPlug edited by karsten
Mention component name for already covered items to be sure to … (diff)
7:03 AM Ticket #12166 (Stupid bug making nightlies don't build) closed by gk
fixed: Fixed in cd1abfcb87caafdb473de1c24a73c25d84a75c9a.
6:18 AM Ticket #10405 (Bug: Tried to open a socket with DisableNetwork set.) closed by nickm
fixed: Applied this as dd0745d0663ed1988d159f1ef105df424f10c54a. Please send …
5:55 AM Ticket #12180 (Please configure yatei's Apache to compress CollecTor's responses) created by karsten
I'd like to have Apache compress all of CollecTor's responses which …
5:53 AM Ticket #12179 (Please configure sewerzowi's Tomcat or Apache to compress Onionoo's ...) created by karsten
The following untested change to /etc/tomcat6/server.xml
4:26 AM Ticket #12177 (Fa-blog needs a new certificate) created by mrphs
I've recently got my hands (back) on fa-blog.tpo, trying to bring it …
3:27 AM Ticket #12176 (Install python-django-south on Moschatum) created by Sherief
Please install [https://packages.debian.org/wheezy/python-django-south
2:59 AM Ticket #12087 (goptlib could provide IsClient()/IsServer().) closed by dcf
fixed
2:56 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
more reports (diff)
2:01 AM Ticket #12088 (goptlib should provide a method for querying the state location.) closed by yawning
fixed: Done: …
12:50 AM Ticket #12175 (Wikia completely broken) created by cypherpunks
wikia.com seems to have dropped all support for HTTPS. Accessing the …
12:37 AM Ticket #12174 (No longer loads rulesets from HTTPSEverywhereUserRules) created by cypherpunks
HTTPS Everywhere 4.0 Development 16, no longer loads rulesets from XML …
12:22 AM Ticket #12173 (There should be an option to report spam) created by NewEraCracker
See the last comment in this entry: …
12:18 AM Ticket #12172 (./makexpi.sh fails when pkg directory doesn't exist) created by arthuredelstein
Here's the problem: […] (Patch to be posted shortly.)
12:13 AM Ticket #12171 (HTTPS Everywhere breaks HostGator suspended pages.) created by NewEraCracker
For example links such as: …

Jun 1, 2014:

11:43 PM Ticket #12168 (Error message requesting a forward to bugs.torproject.org) closed by nickm
duplicate: Thanks for submitting this! It appears to be a duplicate of bug #7164.
10:55 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by davidiw
(diff)
10:14 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
8:25 PM Ticket #12170 (Investigate performance issues surrounding count_usable_descriptors()) created by nickm
According to a gprof output generated by Andrea (#11322), her busy Tor …
8:00 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
7:52 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
write some items (diff)
6:15 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
6:00 PM Ticket #12169 (Improve speed by fixing tor_memeq performance, bottleneck(s)) created by nickm
According to some #11332 results, tor_memeq shows up a bit high in our …
4:03 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by yawning
Add my flight info. (diff)
8:33 AM Ticket #11657 (Deploy a system to offer invitation-based text chat support to users) closed by karsten
fixed
7:05 AM Ticket #11173 (Write quarterly report for Q1/2014) closed by karsten
fixed: Karen says this report has been submitted. Closing.
6:55 AM Ticket #12168 (Error message requesting a forward to bugs.torproject.org) created by metamagico
[Sat May 31 14:28:06 2014] Tor Software Error - The Tor software …
5:13 AM Ticket #10082 (flashproxy-client fails to communicate with connected browser proxies ...) closed by dcf
invalid: I'm going to close this. It looks more like either random flash proxy …
5:13 AM Ticket #10242 (obfs-flash-client does not reconnect well when browser proxy reconnects) closed by dcf
duplicate: This appears to be a duplicate of the newer #10993/#11301, which have …

May 31, 2014:

10:16 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
9:36 PM Ticket #10977 (parse_file should warn if the user attempts to parse a tarball) closed by atagar
implemented: On reflection rather than warning I added tarfile support. Stem's …
8:17 PM Ticket #12166 (Stupid bug making nightlies don't build) created by ln5
(unless they succeed on first try).
7:11 PM Ticket #9862 (Tor hangs because stem isn't reading its stdout) closed by atagar
fixed: Sweet, it works! …
8:13 AM Ticket #12144 (Please create new virtual host collector.torproject.org on yatei) closed by weasel
fixed
8:04 AM Ticket #12133 (Grant users in the "support" group the ability to create Prosody ...) closed by weasel
fixed: as explained on irc, pebkac :)

May 30, 2014:

11:26 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
11:01 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by harmony
add self (diff)
10:02 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
8:43 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
8:05 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by mttp
grammar (diff)
8:03 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by mttp
(diff)
7:29 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by dgoulet
(diff)
6:01 PM Ticket #12164 (Users with no network obstacles are emailing us instead of clicking connect) created by mttp
In https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/10610 the initial …
5:54 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
3:49 PM Ticket #12150 (Fonts limit bypass with iframes) closed by gk
duplicate: I just realized that this is a duplicate of #5798. See comment 13 there.
3:41 PM Ticket #12163 (Tor 0.2.4.22 doesn't bind to low IPv6 ports) created by rommelbak
IPv4 works fine with a low port number (445 in my case), but IPv6 …
3:20 PM doc/gsoc edited by atagar
(diff)
2:53 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by harmony
add item (diff)
1:43 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by robgjansen
added leiah (diff)
1:29 PM Ticket #12162 (Youtube hotlinking blocked) created by cypherpunks
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?p=114440837&postcount=414
10:43 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
add item (diff)
10:35 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by aagbsn
(diff)
7:11 AM Ticket #12154 (TorBrowser does no longer support HTML5 video.) closed by gk
worksforme: Works for me for e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhNebNRDUWs. If …
6:56 AM Ticket #12158 (Disable automatic add-ons update) closed by gk
wontfix: 1) Disabling auto-updates of extensions, especially security-related …
6:44 AM Ticket #12161 (launcher breaks arguments with spaces) closed by gk
fixed: Replying to arma: > (What is our plan tickets like this …
4:21 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by juha
(diff)
4:13 AM Ticket #10996 (Create and send FAQ briefing document to sponsor) reopened by arma
Can we post it now, Kelley? Thanks!
4:12 AM Ticket #11005 (Find a hotel for 2014 summer dev. meeting attendees) closed by arma
wontfix: The only reasonable options as I understood them were far out in the …
4:07 AM Ticket #10995 (Send Save-the-Date Email) closed by arma
implemented: I sent a bunch of these. Am sending a few more still. Closing ticket.
3:56 AM Ticket #12159 (Windows builds are for 32 and 64 bit systems.) closed by mttp
fixed: Fixed in …

May 29, 2014:

10:41 PM Ticket #12134 (Please create new virtual machine for Onionoo) closed by phobos
implemented
10:21 PM Ticket #12161 (launcher breaks arguments with spaces) created by yar
I want to pass arguments with spaces to Firefox. For example: --class …
9:30 PM Ticket #12160 (ORPort self-testing fails behind tcp proxy when using version 0.2.4.22) created by kargig
I was using 0.2.3.25 behind a tcp proxy (haproxy) with the following …
9:15 PM Ticket #12159 (Windows builds are for 32 and 64 bit systems.) created by mttp
The links for Windows packages on …
8:31 PM Ticket #12158 (Disable automatic add-ons update) created by cypherpunks
The option, "Update Add-ons Automatically", should be unchecked by …
5:56 PM Ticket #12157 (Adding port 9040 to forbidden ports) closed by mikeperry
not a bug: Oh, and furthermore, because we removed localhost from the …
5:32 PM Ticket #12157 (Adding port 9040 to forbidden ports) created by cypherpunks
Please include port 9040 to the default list of forbidden ports in …
5:28 PM Ticket #12156 (Provide a helper script/instructions to package up a non-gitian ...) created by mikeperry
An easy way to allow incremental developer (re)builds is to provide a …
5:24 PM Ticket #12155 (Support fully incremental TBB developer builds) created by mikeperry
We should figure out some way to make it less painful for newcomers to …
3:15 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by mo
mo coming. yay! (diff)
3:05 PM Ticket #12139 (Sandbox: Stack trace when `ConstrainedSockets 1` set) closed by nickm
fixed: should be fixed in a6688f9cbb930ad139a7f3886684fcadeec59d30 ; thanks!
1:56 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by asn
add asn to the list of attendees (diff)
1:48 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by olabini
(diff)
12:38 PM Ticket #12154 (TorBrowser does no longer support HTML5 video.) created by cypherpunks
The latest TorBrowser no longer supports the HTML5 video format. You …
11:15 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by boklm
(diff)
10:30 AM Ticket #12153 (Chat window size is too small) created by lunar
The size of the chat window is too small for a long conversation and …
8:11 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by ln5
(diff)
7:23 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by intrigeri
Add myself (diff)
6:58 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
4:28 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arlolra
(diff)
2:18 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by saint
Uncertain cat is uncertain (diff)
1:41 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by dcf
David F. (diff)

May 28, 2014:

11:51 PM Ticket #12150 (Fonts limit bypass with iframes) created by jaedo
It is possible to bypass max font using iframe (also object/frame i …
10:09 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by robgjansen
added breakout session (diff)
10:03 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by robgjansen
added rob to attendees (diff)
9:13 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by lunar
add me (diff)
8:58 PM Ticket #12149 ("tor unexpectedly exited" after I edited the torcc file.) closed by arma
not a bug: I suggest adding a log line to your torrc, so it will write out what …
7:33 PM Ticket #12149 ("tor unexpectedly exited" after I edited the torcc file.) created by getvinay
I am trying to setup my first onion site. I have followed the …
7:07 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by NickHopper
(diff)
7:03 PM Ticket #12148 (Leekspin is reporting its version as "unknown") created by isis
The current version (0.1.3) of …
6:48 PM Ticket #12147 (BridgeDB distributors do not handle time intervals correctly) created by isis
Reported via arma on tor-assistants@…, via a report …
5:27 PM Ticket #12146 (Firefox meek-http-helper leaks Host header in CONNECT requests) created by dcf
#12120 enabled the browser extension helper to use an upstream HTTP or …
5:04 PM Ticket #12145 (Tor Launcher doesn't auto-fill Proxy Type in Network Settings dialog) closed by mcs
duplicate: Thanks for reporting this problem. It looks like a duplicate of …
4:19 PM Ticket #10032 (Add DROPGUARDS support) closed by atagar
implemented: Done, though I opted for just a unit test rather than an integ test. …
4:01 PM Ticket #12145 (Tor Launcher doesn't auto-fill Proxy Type in Network Settings dialog) created by dcf
Configure a proxy, connect, and then open the network settings again. …
3:54 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by dgoulet
(diff)
2:45 PM TorWeeklyNews/BugsToPlug edited by karsten
Add link to TWN 21. (diff)
2:28 PM TorWeeklyNews edited by harmony
next steps (diff)
2:28 PM TorWeeklyNews edited by harmony
update archive (diff)
2:26 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/21 edited by harmony
add link to archive (diff)
1:46 PM TorWeeklyNews/BugsToPlug edited by karsten
Remove unused section. (diff)
1:45 PM TorWeeklyNews/BugsToPlug edited by karsten
Re-wrap paragraphs to 70 chars. (diff)
1:38 PM TorWeeklyNews/2014/21 edited by harmony
send (diff)
1:30 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by amj703
(diff)
1:03 PM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by amj703
(diff)
12:21 PM tor.html attached to doc/TorFAQ by ohm_kaka2
12:19 PM Ticket #12144 (Please create new virtual host collector.torproject.org on yatei) created by karsten
As …
12:04 PM Ticket #12143 (Pups/webchat should not allow users to connect after disconnecting ...) created by Sherief
The current Pups/webchat (v0.1.1) allows users to connect after …
11:57 AM Ticket #12142 (Make Pups/webchat check the assistant's presence during a chat session) created by Sherief
Pups/webchat should be actively checking the support assistant's …
11:48 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by intrigeri
Clarify info about the Tails hackfest (diff)
9:48 AM TorWeeklyNews/2014/22 edited by lunar
add item (diff)
9:06 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by saint
(diff)
8:11 AM Ticket #12137 (Bookmarks not storing in browser) closed by gk
duplicate: This is a duplicate pf #12094.
8:00 AM Ticket #10425 (tor's geoip6 file is missing in TBB-3.5 and hardcoded to a ...) closed by gk
fixed: The tor-browser-bundle bits are in commit …
7:27 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by gk
(diff)
7:23 AM Ticket #12120 (Enable Firefox meek-http-helper to use an upstream proxy) closed by dcf
fixed: Merged.
6:59 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by saint
Griffin's update (diff)
6:48 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by karsten
Add myself to the list. (diff)
5:28 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
3:00 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
1:37 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
1:35 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
1:08 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
1:03 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
1:02 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:59 AM Ticket #12139 (Sandbox: Stack trace when `ConstrainedSockets 1` set) created by alphawolf
Stack trace when tor service starts if ConstrainedSockets 1 is set. …
12:53 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:44 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:33 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:31 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:29 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:27 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:27 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:22 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
12:21 AM org/meetings/2014SummerDevMeeting edited by arma
(diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.