Timeline


and

Jan 27, 2017:

11:29 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by chelseakomlo
(diff)
10:23 PM Ticket #21336 (tor-bylaws repository) closed by nickm
implemented: Okay I think I made community/policies; let me know if I didn't. No …
9:49 PM Ticket #15426 (Update ciphers.inc to match ciphers from current Firefox) closed by nickm
implemented: Okay. Merging the now stuff (yawning says "deal with that stuff …
9:45 PM Changeset in tor [67eb647] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branches 'server_ciphers' and 'ciphers.inc'
9:15 PM Changeset in tor [26a9787] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
MOre gen_server_ciphers improvements: - Remove DES from mandatory …
9:02 PM Ticket #21339 (Prefer Chacha on servers that lack AES hardware support?) created by nickm
Yawning suggests this on #15426. For clients it's a fingerprinting …
9:00 PM Ticket #21338 (Have client ciphers match Chrome instead of Firefox?) created by nickm
On #15426 Yawning suggests this might be smart, given current …
7:02 PM Ticket #21332 (Remove libcxx requirement from Gitian's versions files) closed by gk
fixed: Okay, let's remove that for now. We need libcxx probably for #21328
6:34 PM Ticket #21337 (golem.de supports https on main site) created by cypherpunks
Hello, For an unknown time now, golem.de supports https on its main …
6:20 PM Ticket #21336 (tor-bylaws repository) created by atagar
Hi there, could we please have a tor-bylaws repository to persist …
4:44 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases edited by dgoulet
Pushing back merge window for 031 a week. (diff)
4:28 PM Ticket #21269 (Switch IPv6Traffic to on?) closed by nickm
implemented: lgtm; merged! Thanks to everybody who worked on this one.
4:26 PM Changeset in tor [3bfe5da] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'dgoulet/ticket21269_030_01'
4:25 PM Ticket #20966 (Parts of deployed shared random protocol are specified only in the proposal) closed by nickm
implemented: merged it!
4:04 PM Ticket #21335 (Updating to 6.5 changes security settings to "Low" without notification) closed by ggavilan
worksforme: Tried to reproduce again several times, was unable to do so. Thanks guys!
3:28 PM Ticket #21236 (Put a visualization of Tor Browser downloads and updates on the ...) closed by karsten
fixed: Okay, I reverted the regex change, because the import did indeed run …
3:16 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Plan edited by isabela
(diff)
3:15 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Plan edited by isabela
(diff)
3:15 PM Ticket #17985 (Refactor common parts of entry_is_live and entry_guard_set_status) closed by asn
wontfix: All this code has been removed by prop271 (#20830). That's a good …
3:14 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Plan edited by isabela
(diff)
3:13 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Plan edited by isabela
(diff)
3:13 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Plan edited by isabela
(diff)
3:10 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Plan edited by isabela
(diff)
3:08 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Plan created by isabela
3:02 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/ReleaseGuidelines edited by isabela
(diff)
3:00 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/ReleaseGuidelines edited by isabela
(diff)
2:36 PM Ticket #21335 (Updating to 6.5 changes security settings to "Low" without notification) created by ggavilan
I updated from 6.0.7 to 6.5 today, and I had the security levels to …
2:23 PM org/sponsors/SponsorU/Tor edited by isabela
(diff)
2:18 PM org/sponsors/SponsorS/IntegrationTesting edited by isabela
(diff)
2:12 PM Changeset in tor [e1337b4] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
client: set IPv6Traffic to on by default See: …
1:15 PM Ticket #20070 (Make address choice failure log message more informative) closed by nickm
fixed
1:14 PM Ticket #17975 (Introduce OutboundExitAddress to enable exit-only traffic to go via a ...) closed by nickm
implemented: Okay, merged that. I fixed a warning, and made the logic of …
1:13 PM Changeset in tor [8bd3c1b7] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'feature17975'
1:12 PM Changeset in tor [7955821] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Bulletproof conn_get_outbound_address() a little.
1:10 PM Ticket #21291 (Relay country and flags images on search results should have alt attributes) closed by irl
fixed: Merged and deployed (: Thanks for the review RaBe.
1:09 PM Ticket #19553 (Do not plot empty graphs) closed by irl
fixed: Merged and deployed (: Thanks for the review RaBe.
1:08 PM Changeset in tor [782c5265] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove an impossible comparison.
1:05 PM Changeset in tor [81c78ec] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Outbindbindaddress variants for Exit and OR. Allow separation of exit …
12:53 PM Ticket #21334 (prop224: Update prop224 HS desriptor generation code to produce the ...) created by asn
This is the older cousin of #20852. In this ticket we need to go over …
10:58 AM Ticket #21333 (Tor Browser 6.5 screen size loads at 1000x500) closed by gk
duplicate: And it is supposed to be 1000x600 I guess? Let's track that then in #20905.
10:44 AM Ticket #21333 (Tor Browser 6.5 screen size loads at 1000x500) created by amd64
Tor Browser 6.5 screen size always loads at 1000x500, even when the …
9:56 AM Ticket #21332 (Remove libcxx requirement from Gitian's versions files) created by gk
While merging the patch for snowflake support into Gitian it seems the …
9:05 AM Ticket #17938 (Pagination would be useful when dealing with large numbers of results) closed by karsten
fixed: Merged, as we're planning to put out the release today. Will deploy …
8:56 AM Ticket #20994 (invalid first_seen timestamp on bridges) closed by karsten
fixed: Merged, will deploy once there's a release which should happen later …
6:16 AM Ticket #21322 (Change text: "Change details that distinguish you from other Tor ...) reopened by cypherpunks
> Status changed from reopened to closed Why did you closed? Check …
2:45 AM org/sponsors/Sponsor4 created by isabela
2:26 AM Ticket #21331 (Incorrect default browser window size for ver6.5 on 1024 x 768 ...) created by torgurl
Starting with Tor Browser Bundle 6.5 A2 or A3 the default browser …
1:24 AM Ticket #21330 (Non-usable scrollbar appears in tor browser security settings) created by Dbryrtfbcbhgf
empty white space in tor browser security settings, open security …
12:11 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by iang
(diff)
12:09 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by iang
(diff)

Jan 26, 2017:

9:47 PM Ticket #21329 (onions/detached and onions/current should return empty lists instead ...) created by meejah
If you do a GETINFO query on onions/detached or onions/current and …
8:15 PM Ticket #19452 (Make single request for Onionoo details document) closed by irl
wontfix: Given the high cache hit rate on Onionoo, as illustrated in the graphs …
8:13 PM Ticket #21328 (Move to clang 3.8.0 for Tor Browser's clang-based macOS toolchain) created by gk
Mozilla switched to clang 3.8.0 for their cross-compilation toolchain …
7:52 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by jselon
(diff)
4:34 PM Ticket #20431 (do not recommend vulnerable tor versions - update "recommended versions") closed by cypherpunks
duplicate: #21327
4:34 PM Ticket #21327 (remove versions vulnerable to TROVE-2017-001 from "recommended versions") created by cypherpunks
https://consensus-health.torproject.org/#recommendedversions
3:51 PM Ticket #21324 (Don't update NoScript button every 24 minutes) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks. Fix and applied to master with commit …
3:49 PM Changeset in torbutton [8bc9aef] by Georg Koppen <gk@…>
Bug 21324: Don't update NoScript button with timer update
3:34 PM Ticket #21264 (torlauncher has no readme file) closed by mcs
fixed: Replying to gk: > Let's go with that one, thanks. I think …
2:58 PM Ticket #21164 (download-easy.html.en#linux anchor scrolls past the 64-bit option) closed by hiro
fixed
2:20 PM Ticket #21326 (Sec. "Using a system-installed Tor process with Tor Browser" in ...) created by cypherpunks
Starting from TBB 6.5 the Sec. "Using a system-installed Tor process …
1:33 PM Ticket #21132 (Remove donation banner for 2016 campaign) closed by hiro
fixed
1:31 PM Ticket #21176 (Update people's page information) closed by hiro
fixed
12:11 PM Ticket #21299 (Update sponsors list) closed by hiro
fixed: Updated.
11:25 AM Ticket #21322 (Change text: "Change details that distinguish you from other Tor ...) closed by gk
worksforme: Replying to cypherpunks: > > If I uncheck the "Change …
11:13 AM Ticket #21103 (Update descriptors for sandboxed-tor-browser-0.0.3.) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks. We are done here, 0.0.3 is live.
11:12 AM Ticket #21092 (Include `libnotify-dev` in the `sandboxed-tor-browser` descriptor.) closed by gk
fixed: Fixed with commit 91a2adce076e84a83c9c679bd55ca220a9902306 on master.
11:10 AM Ticket #21105 (Remove the libseccomp/libseccomp-dev dependencies from the descriptor.) closed by gk
fixed: Fixed with commit 9c97f1b95c4f2dd18bbedf1ab2d397b561888b44 on master.
11:09 AM Ticket #21104 (Stop building 32 bit `sandboxed-tor-browser` binaries.) closed by gk
fixed: Fixed with commit ce546c418980229020684e09396595d3e9aed143 on master.
11:09 AM Ticket #21322 (Change text: "Change details that distinguish you from other Tor ...) reopened by cypherpunks
10:37 AM Ticket #21325 (Installing Schleuder) created by hiro
I have been looking for a solution to have a working test of Schleuder …
9:40 AM Ticket #21322 (Change text: "Change details that distinguish you from other Tor ...) closed by gk
worksforme: Replying to cypherpunks: > When the user select that …
9:17 AM Ticket #21324 (Don't update NoScript button every 24 minutes) created by gk
Every 24 minutes we update the NoScript button according to the …
9:12 AM Ticket #21322 (Change text: "Change details that distinguish you from other Tor ...) reopened by cypherpunks
> That checkbox is still there, it moved to the Firefox native privacy …
8:31 AM Ticket #21322 (Change text: "Change details that distinguish you from other Tor ...) closed by gk
not a bug: That checkbox is still there, it moved to the Firefox native privacy …
6:08 AM Ticket #21323 (Activate mixed content blocking) created by arthuredelstein
I'm informed that HTTPS-Everywhere has likely disabled any rules that …
5:38 AM Ticket #21322 (Change text: "Change details that distinguish you from other Tor ...) created by cypherpunks
After I upgraded to TBB 6.5, everytime when I start TBB, Firefox opens …
4:47 AM Ticket #21321 (.onion HTTP is shown as non-secure in Tor Browser) created by cypherpunks
blog.mozilla.org/security/2017/01/20/communicating-the-dangers-of-non-s …
2:28 AM Changeset in stem [50c2539] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Drop unnecessary check in descriptor accessor The following …
2:26 AM Changeset in stem [3eecbe1] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Defer defaulting to speed descriptor parsing Defaulting descriptor …
1:41 AM Ticket #21320 (Glyphs/Dingbats in uBlock Origin TBB not displaying in Gnu+Linux) created by vegansalad
When the uBlock Origin icon is clicked in Tor Browser and the toggles …

Jan 25, 2017:

6:58 PM Ticket #21317 (Replace Maintainger with Maintainer on the pluggable transports page) closed by hiro
fixed
6:49 PM Ticket #20178 (The fallback update script should log stem connection errors at ...) closed by haxxpop
implemented
6:49 PM Ticket #20177 (When checking existing fallbacks, report those fallbacks at warning ...) closed by haxxpop
implemented
6:43 PM Changeset in stem [1a50ce3] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Don't clone immutables when parsing descriptors Avoiding an …
6:39 PM doc/meek edited by irl
Add information about Netlify as a possible meek host (diff)
6:30 PM Ticket #21316 (Update gpg verification instructions for Linux users on our verifying ...) closed by hiro
fixed: Applied and deployed.
6:26 PM Ticket #21134 (Fail if file is too large to mmap.) closed by nickm
fixed
6:23 PM Changeset in tor [ad38204] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix a signed/unsigned comparison warning
6:21 PM Changeset in tor [373d9af] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fail if file is too large to mmap. If tor_mmap_file is called with a …
6:15 PM Ticket #21280 (tor-resolve: Do not truncate too long hostnames) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged!
6:15 PM Changeset in tor [1130fd8] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
changes file for 21280
6:13 PM Changeset in tor [d5a95e1e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Do not truncate too long hostnames If a hostname is supplied to …
6:12 PM Ticket #20174 (Automate checking existing fallbacks) closed by nickm
implemented: applied; thank you!
6:11 PM Changeset in tor [05c1e2b7] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add ChangeLog for check_existing
6:11 PM Changeset in tor [1e26d6db] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add the output file to the usage
6:11 PM Changeset in tor [e6eaf14] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add usage for check_existing
6:11 PM Changeset in tor [d97792d5] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Logging existing fallbacks at warning level
6:11 PM Ticket #21319 (Update verification fails, but update still applies) closed by gk
duplicate: It just says so. In fact it is checking the signature. But it is done …
6:11 PM Changeset in tor [3fd58aa] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Automate checking existing fallbacks
5:48 PM Ticket #21319 (Update verification fails, but update still applies) created by Digitalcourage
This resembles an issue Tor Messenger had (#19809), but I downloaded …
4:26 PM Ticket #18650 (Verifying signatures date should be updated) closed by hiro
fixed
1:45 PM Ticket #21318 (Use MAKEOPTS for GMP build in Linux descriptor as well) closed by gk
fixed: I went forward with commit 18bb5d3c20f563f774a7c935b1572f60d6330a06
1:42 PM Ticket #21318 (Use MAKEOPTS for GMP build in Linux descriptor as well) created by gk
It seems we forgot to do a […] when compiling GMP for Linux.
12:51 PM Ticket #21317 (Replace Maintainger with Maintainer on the pluggable transports page) created by irl
Simple typo fix: …
12:08 PM Ticket #20300 (Unable to launch stable Tor browser on OS X (could not connect to ...) closed by gk
worksforme: Replying to mcs: > Is any info available from the #tor …
11:37 AM Ticket #21316 (Update gpg verification instructions for Linux users on our verifying ...) created by gk
Doing a […] seems to break under some circumstances for Linux users …
10:56 AM Ticket #17797 (Medium-High security enables HTTPS javascript despite noscript settings) closed by gk
fixed
10:37 AM Ticket #21315 (publish some realtime stats from the broker?) created by arma
How many snowflakes are there registered right now and happy to serve …
10:24 AM Ticket #21314 (snowflake-client needs to stop using my network when I'm not giving it ...) created by arma
I started my Tor Browser, and told it to use snowflake, and it did. …
10:05 AM Ticket #21296 (gitweb.torproject.org onion service doesn't work) closed by weasel
fixed: restarted tor, so the service is back for now.
8:43 AM user/weasel edited by weasel
split tpa tickets (diff)
8:28 AM Ticket #21277 (Please set up a new PostgreSQL database called webstats on meronense) closed by weasel
fixed: Note that .pgpass has well defined semantics. Also, you already have …
8:27 AM Ticket #17310 (PGP Key change) closed by weasel
user disappeared: TTL exceeded.
8:25 AM Ticket #19845 (Please create an LDAP account for Huy) closed by weasel
not a bug: No ack from nickm/arma for over a month. Closing for now. Feel free …
8:24 AM Ticket #19892 (viewvc broken on svn.tpo) closed by weasel
fixed: Removed the link from / and all the text and link instead to help.tpo …
8:14 AM Ticket #21049 (Make some of torproject.org's onion services into single onion services) closed by weasel
wontfix: Seems we are nowhere close to deployable single onion services. We …
7:23 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by cynthia
(diff)
3:28 AM Ticket #21313 (Snow Leopard - Browser close/minimize/expand window buttons shifted up) created by cartj
Mac Snow Leopard close/minimize/expand buttons have been shifted to …
2:34 AM Ticket #10552 (Tor Cloud instance creates 1,024 Gigabyte root drive) closed by irl
duplicate: This is a duplicate of #10282.
2:33 AM Ticket #10318 (Tor Cloud instances default to 1024 GB of storage space) closed by irl
duplicate: This is a duplicate of #10282.
1:35 AM Ticket #21312 (snowflake-client is pegged at 100% cpu) created by arlolra
[…]
12:49 AM Ticket #21311 (Exits should resolve IPv6 addresses, regardless of IPv6Exit) created by teor
That way, clients find out if the hostname they're trying to reach is …
12:27 AM Ticket #21310 (Exits should tell clients when they are connecting to an IPv6-only hostname) created by teor
Edit: Turns out that these IPv6Exit option checks prevent clients ever …
12:17 AM Ticket #20747 (Review and close remaining Torouter tickets) closed by irl
fixed: All torouter tickets have now been closed. Comments have been added in …
12:15 AM Ticket #3453 (Torouter desires and features) closed by irl
wontfix: This project is no longer active. Closing as no longer relevant. See …
12:14 AM Ticket #6824 (Torrouter Update Mechanism) closed by irl
wontfix: A revival of this project would probably have a different enough …
12:09 AM Ticket #3629 (Arm/Tor Deb Torrc Configuration) closed by irl
wontfix: No activity in 5 years and this is no longer an active project. …
12:07 AM Ticket #3664 (Tor web interface for the DreamPlug) closed by irl
wontfix: A web interface for Tor monitoring would be cool, and it exists: …

Jan 24, 2017:

11:52 PM Ticket #3495 (A plan to discuss feedback and to iterate for the Beta-test) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:51 PM Ticket #3494 (A plan to collect feedback from all Beta-testers) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:51 PM Ticket #3493 (Hardware flashed running Beta-test firmware) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:51 PM Ticket #3492 (A plan to select Beta-testers) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:51 PM Ticket #3491 (Iterate and improve Torouter for Beta-test) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:50 PM Ticket #3490 (Understand successes and failures of Alpha-test Torouter) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:50 PM Ticket #3489 (Hardware flashed running Alpha-test firmware) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:50 PM Ticket #3488 (A plan to discuss feedback and to iterate for the Beta-test run) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:50 PM Ticket #3487 (Alpha-test plan to collect feedback from all testers for Torouter) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:49 PM Ticket #3483 (Alpha-test shipping support plan for Torouter) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:49 PM Ticket #3854 (Summary of outstanding things with Torouter) closed by irl
wontfix: This project has not seen development since 2013, closing as no longer …
11:46 PM Ticket #6686 (torouter IPv6 support) closed by irl
wontfix: Modern kernels, iptables and Tor daemons all have rather nice support …
11:45 PM Ticket #7576 (Debian Live build tool for torouter) closed by irl
wontfix: Heh, 13 months ago me was ambitious. I didn't get anywhere near that …
11:42 PM Ticket #21309 (Fix Omnibox for TBB/52ESR) created by arthuredelstein
The Omnibox code different in Firefox 52ESR vs 45ESR. We need to …
11:42 PM Ticket #6981 (changes to recommended DreamPlug torouter boot configuration) closed by irl
wontfix: As a revival of this project would probably target a new platform, …
11:40 PM Ticket #6588 (torouter should attempt to screw with timing analysis) closed by irl
wontfix: This should probably be solved in Tor, as opposed to torouter …
11:39 PM Ticket #21308 (Fix modernizr breakage for TBB/ESR52) created by arthuredelstein
Our patch for #16528 doesn't work with electrolysis enabled, so we …
11:37 PM Ticket #6687 (torouter dreamplug update to debian wheezy and 3.2 kernel) closed by irl
wontfix: This discussion is around an outdated kernel, and so no longer …
11:35 PM Ticket #3447 (Torouter kernel) closed by irl
wontfix: If this project were to be revived, this discussion would have to take …
11:34 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Let's make some experimental code better (diff)
11:31 PM Ticket #3378 (Tor 0.2.3.x and tor-fw-helper) closed by irl
wontfix: Were this to be an active project, which it currently is not, it would …
11:30 PM Ticket #2269 (Hardware Router: 20 test relays/bridges) closed by irl
wontfix: As this is no longer an active project, finding people to run these …
11:30 PM Ticket #21307 (Please create a tpo hostname for the tor messenger build machine) created by arlolra
The Hetzner machine (148.251.236.194) listed here, …
11:29 PM Ticket #21306 (Be more helpful in the "cannot connect to tor control" error case) created by arma
It seems we've had a stream of users for years showing up with "cannot …
11:27 PM Ticket #2596 (Figure out a better name than "torouter") closed by irl
wontfix: Given this is no longer an active project, finding a new name for it …
11:25 PM Ticket #6685 (torouter dreamplug sources.list for deb.torproject.org seems out of date) closed by irl
wontfix: Given that these suites no longer exist on deb.torproject.org, closing …
11:24 PM Ticket #6684 (PGP key included in torouter_easy_setup.sh expired) closed by irl
wontfix: Given the direct link no longer exists, and this was never fixed, and …
11:10 PM Ticket #3790 (Debian package for torouter-tui is broken) closed by irl
wontfix: Agreed. It's a bug on a package that doesn't exist, so even if it were …
9:32 PM Ticket #21305 (Client gets into an unrecoverable connect / close loop) created by arlolra
This was after briefly losing internet connectivity. It was just …
9:22 PM Ticket #21304 (Sanitize snowflake.log) created by arlolra
For starters, the timestamps are in the local timezone. We can make …
8:52 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by amj703
(diff)
8:30 PM Changeset in tor [363be43] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Re-run gen_server_ciphers
8:29 PM Changeset in tor [8a9eca1] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Teach gen_server_ciphers about CCM and Chacha. Also, teach it to not …
8:05 PM Changeset in tor [4f1dc34] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Regenerate ciphers.inc
8:02 PM Changeset in tor [3db28eae] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Update ciphers.inc script to understand openssl-1.1
7:45 PM Ticket #21303 (monitor our fastly usage for early warning of overage charges) created by arma
https://docs.fastly.com/api/stats says that we can fetch our fastly …
7:10 PM Ticket #21302 (hs: Multiple service issues) created by dgoulet
While investigating #21297, I found several issues. Unfortunately, I …
6:48 PM Ticket #21301 (Adjustable parameters for torrc-defaults file path and "Tor files" ...) created by proxybrain
I propose that the firefox binary be augmented to support either …
6:10 PM Ticket #21300 (Recent changes broke GETCONF *Port) created by atagar
Hi Nick, shot ya an email earlier about this. Tor changes pushed …
3:38 PM Ticket #21299 (Update sponsors list) created by isabela
Some of our sponsors contracts have ended and new ones started, we …
2:20 PM Changeset in tor [9e8671bb] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug20824_v4'
2:20 PM Ticket #20824 ([prop271, controller] DROPGUARDS support for new guard backend) closed by nickm
fixed: rebased on top of master, with some manual cleanup, as bug20824_v4. …
2:19 PM Changeset in tor [33dcd0c4] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
changes file for DROPGUARDS
2:18 PM Changeset in tor [12efa1f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add a unit test for dropguards
2:18 PM Changeset in tor [818b44c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Repair the (deprecated, ugly) DROPGUARDS controller function. This …
2:01 PM Ticket #20307 ([warn] Remote server sent bogus reason code 65021) closed by dgoulet
fixed: Indeed. Merged all the way.
2:01 PM Ticket #20830 (Remove legacy guard algorithm code) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged your branch; thanks!
2:01 PM Changeset in tor [fae4d3d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'asn/remove_legacy_guards'
12:44 PM org/teams/MetricsTeam edited by karsten
Update roadmap. (diff)
11:59 AM Ticket #13989 (Freak out if we pick too many new guards in too short a time) closed by asn
fixed: prop271 should mitigate this by greatly restricting the number of …
11:35 AM Changeset in tor [b047d97b] by George Kadianakis <desnacked@…>
Remove some more remnants of legacy guard selection.
11:15 AM Ticket #21298 (Allow ASMJS for Protonmail) created by cypherpunks
> For easy access to the Tor network, ProtonMail and the Tor Project …
7:12 AM Ticket #21297 (Hidden service unavailable.) created by weasel
I have a Tor 0.2.9.8 that provides 2 hidden services. It's been …
3:59 AM Ticket #21296 (gitweb.torproject.org onion service doesn't work) created by cypherpunks
http://jqs44zhtxl2uo6gk.onion/ doesn't work at the moment. With this …
2:55 AM Ticket #21295 (Allow mixed anonymous and non-anonymous onion services in the same tor ...) created by teor
Similar to #21284, some single onion service users want to be able to …
12:46 AM Ticket #21294 (Exits don't allow single-hop SOCKSPorts - update single onion man page) created by teor
The single onion service manual page entries encourage users to use …
12:30 AM Ticket #8397 (Bug: relay crypt failed. Dropping connection) closed by s7r
duplicate: See #21293
12:28 AM Ticket #21293 (circuit_receive_relay_cell(): Bug: relay crypt failed. Dropping connection.) created by s7r
I've hit this today on a machine running Debian Jessie and Tor …

Jan 23, 2017:

10:25 PM Ticket #21292 (table elements should not have cellspacing or cellpadding) created by irl
Both of these attributes are deprecated and the desired effects should …
10:17 PM Ticket #21291 (Relay country and flags images on search results should have alt attributes) created by irl
Currently these are rendered as: […] It's likely we can use …
10:07 PM Ticket #21287 (add linda to tormedia group) closed by weasel
fixed
10:05 PM Ticket #19363 (We should check for dead links in the website) closed by irl
wontfix: This didn't go anywhere, and given current time constraints I'm …
10:00 PM Ticket #21234 (Fix W3C validator issues) closed by irl
fixed: Looking at the HTML 5 specification …
9:49 PM Ticket #21290 (Rename and/or redocument --enable-expensive-hardening) created by nickm
The hardening from "--enable-expensive-hardening" is not only …
9:14 PM Ticket #21289 (Orfox needs global NoScript Anywhere++ HTTPS whitelisting) created by synzvato
Traditionally, in Tor Browser (for desktop), security level …
9:07 PM Changeset in tor [d95d988] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'feature_20956_029'
9:06 PM Changeset in tor [83307fc] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add SocksPort etc variants for non-persistent use Implements …
8:18 PM Ticket #21288 (Please create git repositories builders/tor-browser-build and builders/rbm) closed by weasel
fixed
8:04 PM Ticket #21288 (Please create git repositories builders/tor-browser-build and builders/rbm) created by boklm
Please create the following two git repositories: - …
8:04 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
8:01 PM ux-venn-diagram.jpg attached to org/teams/UxTeam by lnl
7:54 PM Ticket #21287 (add linda to tormedia group) created by arma
Please let it be that linda can add stuff to media.torproject.org. …
7:48 PM Ticket #21277 (Please set up a new PostgreSQL database called webstats on meronense) reopened by karsten
Hmm, I see the database and can connect to it using psql, but …
7:46 PM Ticket #21246 (Remove google recaptha) closed by lnl
wontfix
7:38 PM Changeset in tor [c4cc11a9] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Bump to 0.3.0.2-alpha-dev
7:34 PM Changeset in tor [7dd5fcb] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
7:34 PM Changeset in tor [c1d23c6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into release-0.2.9
7:34 PM Changeset in tor [0d4d9b6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Bump version to 0.2.9.9-dev
4:59 PM Ticket #21277 (Please set up a new PostgreSQL database called webstats on meronense) closed by weasel
fixed
4:15 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Links for 2017-01-15 ae increase. (diff)
2:42 PM Changeset in tor [0668d29] by Roger Dingledine <arma@…>
forward-port the 0.2.9.9 changelog stanza
2:37 PM Changeset in tor [56788a24] by Roger Dingledine <arma@…>
minor tweaks to the release blurb
2:34 PM Ticket #21279 (update FAQ, torrc section, to add additional way to restart tor) closed by dgoulet
invalid: This is at the packaging level, not about Tor. Both recent Debian and …
2:31 PM doc/SupportPrograms edited by JeremyRand
Added info to list of SOCKS libraries. (diff)
2:16 PM Changeset in tor [e760c1b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
forward-port trove-2017-001 entry and blurb.
2:13 PM Changeset in tor [956d08fe] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Try to write a trove-2017-001 blurb
2:09 PM Changeset in tor [55eca7a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove an x
2:04 PM doc/SupportPrograms edited by JeremyRand
Added info to "SOCKS Libraries" section (diff)
1:55 PM Changeset in tor [4a93ed1] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
1:55 PM Changeset in tor [84a9ff0] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into release-0.2.9
1:47 PM Changeset in tor [76751668] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
TROVE-2017-001 : move -ftrapv back into --expensive-hardening.
1:20 PM Changeset in tor [beaeee25] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
version bump (0.3.0.2-alpha)
1:20 PM Changeset in tor [5a1497c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
1:19 PM Changeset in tor [808e52d9] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into release-0.2.9
1:19 PM Changeset in tor [698df988] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
version bump
12:59 PM Changeset in tor [b3ae575] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Note "also in 0.2.9.9" for backported entries.
12:58 PM Changeset in tor [6006bd0] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Copy changelog entries from 0.3.0.2-alpha for 0.2.9.9
12:56 PM Changeset in tor [15dd86cc] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Reflow changelog
12:49 PM Ticket #21286 (Have some nightly builds using the new build process) created by boklm
We should have some nightly builds done using the new Tor Browser …
12:13 PM Ticket #20546 (implement CleanUtils) reopened by iwakeh
Setting to reopen and then needs_review, to prevent this code from …
11:33 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by gacar
(diff)
4:42 AM Ticket #21285 (Add tor compilation to disable all non-anonymous services) created by teor
Some users have requested an option to disable single onion services …
4:39 AM Ticket #21284 (Add torrc option for non-anonymous SocksPort) created by teor
Some single onion service users want to use the running tor instance …
3:08 AM Changeset in tor [4fc0a31] by Roger Dingledine <arma@…>
clean up changelog for 0.3.0.2-alpha release
2:57 AM Ticket #21283 (Remove broken fallback directory mirrors) created by teor
Some time around 0.3.0.?-rc, we should remove all non-functional …
2:41 AM Ticket #21282 (Adjust fallback log levels) created by teor
The default mode would be more useful if it issued warnings for …
1:51 AM Changeset in tor [5066fac] by Roger Dingledine <arma@…>
try to explain bug 20307 better
12:40 AM Changeset in tor [d78ed9f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
oh, here it is
12:05 AM Changeset in tor [5baa3ec0] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Begin 0.3.0.2-alpha changelog (Automated sort and format)
12:04 AM Changeset in tor [da65bdd] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' "ours" merge to avoid taking cherry-picked …
12:03 AM Changeset in tor [d83aa8c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into release-0.2.9
12:03 AM Changeset in tor [bcbb2d11] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
clean up grammar on bug20307 changes file pointed out by toralf on irc
12:02 AM Changeset in tor [96c7ddbc] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
circuit: Change close reasons from uint16_t to int When marking for …
12:01 AM Changeset in stem [74999de] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Displaying tor version in header broke unit test Oops, thought we …

Jan 22, 2017:

11:54 PM Changeset in tor [98990452] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into release-0.2.9
11:54 PM Changeset in tor [955846f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix warnings from lintchanges script
11:48 PM Changeset in tor [753f6a9] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9'
11:48 PM Changeset in tor [46aee42] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
fix a lintchanges warning
11:05 PM doc/meek edited by dcf
December 2016 costs email. (diff)
10:15 PM Changeset in stem [20284e9] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Allow float timeout when starting tor Supporting floats for our …
9:51 PM Changeset in stem [189ec85] by Damian Johnson <atagar@…>
Note ticket for speeding up OwningControllerProcess tests Sadly I …
9:48 PM Ticket #21281 (Allow process poll rate to be customized) created by atagar
Hi Nick, I've been digging into Stem test performance with an aim of …
7:19 PM Ticket #20546 (implement CleanUtils) closed by aegis2501
implemented
5:56 PM TROVE edited by weasel
link DSA and DLA for TROVA-2016-12-002 (diff)
5:03 PM Ticket #21280 (tor-resolve: Do not truncate too long hostnames) created by junglefowl
If a hostname is supplied to tor-resolve which is too long, it will …
7:22 AM Ticket #21261 (goptlib should enforce the `TOR_PT_SERVER_BINDADDR` restriction.) closed by dcf
fixed: Merged in …
3:46 AM Ticket #21279 (update FAQ, torrc section, to add additional way to restart tor) created by cypherpunks
neither of the two ways worked for me on AWS (using one of amazon's …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.