Timeline




matching tags

Feb 16, 2017:

11:41 PM Ticket #21487 (Users cannot log into SeekingAlpha.com) created by Halcyon_Days
I am on the stock Tor Browser Bundle 6.5 with no additions or changes. …
11:10 PM Ticket #18229 (Tor Browser fails on Windows 8.1 when not run as Administrator) closed by teor
wontfix: Given these are permissions issues on old versions of tor and tor …
8:13 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Design edited by ahf
(diff)
7:42 PM Ticket #21045 (Silent crash at 80% Bootstrap Tor 0.2.9.8 OSX10.4) closed by nickm
wontfix: Probably not the redundant declarations business -- more likely, …
7:29 PM Ticket #21154 (TOR loose connection) closed by nickm
user disappeared
5:49 PM Ticket #21486 (Create GPG key for network-team-security@ Schleuder list) created by dgoulet
We need a GPG key for that list.
5:49 PM Ticket #21485 (Add the following list of people to network-team-security@ Schleuder list) created by dgoulet
[…]
5:26 PM Ticket #21329 (onions/detached and onions/current should return empty lists instead ...) reopened by atagar
Gonna reopen. Recent push for this broke Stem's integ tests... […]
5:20 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Design edited by nickm
(diff)
5:17 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Design edited by nickm
(diff)
4:29 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/Sponsor4Design created by nickm
new page to collect sponsor4 (low-bw directory usage) ideas
2:56 PM Ticket #21484 (Remove or hide "What's New" link from About dialog) created by brade
In Firefox 46, Mozilla added a "What's New" link to the About dialog. …
2:48 PM Ticket #21329 (onions/detached and onions/current should return empty lists instead ...) closed by nickm
implemented: merged!
1:42 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by joanna
Update planned time of arrival (diff)
12:22 PM Ticket #21483 (DuckDuckGo Onion should be the default instead of DuckDuckGo) created by lolscreen
Now that single onion services are a thing it seems that DuckDuckGo …
5:43 AM Ticket #21482 (Run clang-scan on tor master) created by teor
I think it might have caught #21471, maybe we should run it on 0.3.0 …
4:16 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by catalyst
(diff)
12:58 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by zyan
(diff)

Feb 15, 2017:

11:42 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
9:04 PM Ticket #21481 (Please create email for jgay) closed by weasel
fixed: forward created.
8:44 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Recent increase in obfs3 users I just noticed. (diff)
8:07 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ilv
people from primaver hacker (diff)
7:48 PM Ticket #21481 (Please create email for jgay) created by ewyatt
Josh is our new Communications Director. Please create an email for …
7:40 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases edited by dgoulet
(diff)
7:39 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases edited by dgoulet
(diff)
7:38 PM Ticket #21480 (Please update nickm pgp key on ldap) closed by weasel
fixed: updated keyring and ldap info.
7:32 PM Ticket #21480 (Please update nickm pgp key on ldap) created by nickm
[…]
7:23 PM Ticket #21479 (Add network-team-security@ email alias to point to Schleuder transport) closed by weasel
fixed: […] Should make it to eugeni with the next puppet run.
7:21 PM Ticket #21441 (Please update karsten's new PGP subkey) closed by weasel
fixed: I'm not exactly sure what this signed blurb there is supposed to do. …
7:08 PM Ticket #21479 (Add network-team-security@ email alias to point to Schleuder transport) created by dgoulet
This needs to happen at the postfix level of eugeni.tpo thus the …
5:29 PM Ticket #20656 (prop224: Tell protover about relay and hsdir support) closed by nickm
fixed: sounds good. When we merge prop224 into rend-spec, or when we replace …
5:21 PM Ticket #21471 (handle_get_hs_descriptor_v3() does strlen(NULL) when descriptor isn't found) closed by nickm
fixed: merged!
4:43 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by jgay
Josh Gay added himself (diff)
3:59 PM Ticket #21478 (Extend HTTP fuzzer so it fuzzes the POST handler functions) created by teor
Like #21476, we need to: * add tokens for each POST URL * these are …
3:57 PM Ticket #21477 (Minimise fuzzing corpora) created by teor
AFL complains that some of the fuzzing corpus for http have no new …
3:50 PM Ticket #21476 (Extend HTTP fuzzer so it fuzzes the GET handler functions) created by teor
I have a draft branch for this, I'm going to fuzz with it for a while …
3:36 PM Ticket #21475 (Fuzzing on macOS requires afl-clang-fast) created by teor
Fuzzing.md mistakenly says it needs 'afl-clang'.
3:21 PM Ticket #21474 (Fix make test-fuzz-corpora warnings) created by teor
The following bug warnings should probably be protocol warnings, or be …
3:05 PM Ticket #21473 (Deactivate Comm. Director posting from website) closed by hiro
fixed
3:05 PM Ticket #21473 (Deactivate Comm. Director posting from website) created by hiro
Tracking the following request from Erin: Can you please deactivate …
3:05 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by dawuud
(diff)
2:58 PM Ticket #21472 (doc/HACKING/FUZZING.md uses outdated make target fuzz) created by teor
I guess this should be the corpora target from #21447? […]
1:36 PM Ticket #21471 (handle_get_hs_descriptor_v3() does strlen(NULL) when descriptor isn't found) created by teor
hs_cache_lookup_as_dir() returns 0 when a descriptor isn't found, but …
1:11 PM Ticket #21278 (Avoid signed integer underflow when comparing versions (Fix TROVE-2017-001)) closed by nickm
fixed: Thanks to Teor for opening #21470 to track the regression test issue. …
1:08 PM Ticket #21447 (Rename 'make fuzz') closed by nickm
fixed: Merged to master as trivial.
1:07 PM Ticket #21470 (Write unit tests for security regressions) created by teor
When we fix a security vulnerability like the ones in [ …
1:01 PM Ticket #21469 (Exclude index package from Javadocs) closed by karsten
fixed: Works great, merged! Closing. Thanks!
1:00 PM Ticket #21435 (Couldn't Load XPCOM tor 6.5) closed by cypherpunks
worksforme: > I checked my hard drive and found bad sectors. I will put in a new …
12:58 PM Ticket #21450 (Consistently parse tor versions regardless of word size) closed by nickm
fixed: Applied to 0.2.9 as cb6b3b7cadb641b648577e5d5536735222cc68da. Thank you!
12:55 PM Ticket #21468 (What is preventing Bridge Enumeration?) closed by ahf
not a bug: Hello, This seems more like a question for our tor-talk mailing-list …
12:42 PM TROVE edited by teor
No more months any more (diff)
11:40 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam/AgendaIdeas edited by teor
Directory authorities and related infrastructure (diff)
10:40 AM Ticket #21469 (Exclude index package from Javadocs) created by karsten
I just found that we're not excluding the index package from generated …
9:13 AM Ticket #21468 (What is preventing Bridge Enumeration?) created by doelove1
What is preventing an attacker to start up a few mid-nodes and …
6:23 AM Ticket #21467 (Make chutney work with relative paths) closed by teor
fixed: This is fixed in my branch relative-paths, which works on macOS and …
6:17 AM Ticket #21467 (Make chutney work with relative paths) created by teor
Chutney didn't work when called like: […]
4:24 AM Ticket #21466 (Get chutney's scripts working with standard shell script checking options) created by teor
We'll make fewer mistakes if we: […] at the top of every script.
4:10 AM Ticket #21464 (Make relay and client directory permissions consistent) closed by teor
fixed: Required for control sockets to work. Fixed in my branch …
4:10 AM Ticket #21462 (Add a control socket for every tor instance) closed by teor
fixed: Fixed in my branch control-fixes on …
4:10 AM Ticket #21461 (Require authentication on all tor control ports) closed by teor
fixed: Fixed in my branch control-fixes on …
3:42 AM Ticket #21465 (Tor relays fix data directory permissions, but tor clients do not) created by teor
When adding control socket support to chutney (#21462), I discovered …
3:40 AM Ticket #21464 (Make relay and client directory permissions consistent) created by teor
Chutney creates the data directory with mode 0777, and when relays add …
3:34 AM Ticket #21463 (Chutney creates keys directory for clients) created by teor
But clients don't ever use it.
3:01 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by cynthia
(diff)
2:58 AM Ticket #21462 (Add a control socket for every tor instance) created by teor
Maybe we'll need to disable this on Windows
2:56 AM Ticket #21461 (Require authentication on all tor control ports) created by teor
In #19765, I accidentally made control port authentication only on for …
1:02 AM Ticket #21460 (Fallback script check_existing mode ignores IPv6 addresses added to ...) created by teor
I added an IPv6 address to the whitelist entry for a relay that was on …
12:27 AM Ticket #21459 (Make atlas fingerprint selectable by double-clicking) created by teor
When I use atlas on macOS 10.12 with the default Tor Browser window …
12:10 AM Ticket #20894 (Resolve read-off-end-of-buffer on atoi in fetch_from_buf_http ...) closed by nickm
fixed: hm, okay. Taking it in 0.3.0, with no backport planned.

Feb 14, 2017:

9:23 PM Ticket #21458 (Replace all the links of Tor Project in TBB (bookmarks, about, etc.) ...) created by cypherpunks
9:18 PM Ticket #21457 (Hide Firefox version from User-Agent) created by cypherpunks
ESR is released in predictable way, we usually know several ESR …
9:11 PM Ticket #21456 (Ship own TCP/IP stack with TorBrowser to prevent OS fingerprinting) created by cypherpunks
9:05 PM Ticket #21246 (Remove google recaptha) reopened by cypherpunks
Reread the question once again and think a bit why your answer and …
8:55 PM Ticket #21455 (Inconsistent New Window height on multiple monitors (Windows)) created by pjw0
(1) "New Window" or Ctrl+N creates a new window slightly offset from …
7:35 PM doc/UX/SupportPage edited by lnl
(diff)
6:28 PM Ticket #21454 (tor_version_compare and version spec comparison order are inconsistent) created by teor
Similar to #21449, when we compare versions, we compare the status …
4:27 PM Ticket #21453 (add ClientTransportPlugin configuration to tor-service-defaults-torrc ...) created by adrelanos
Please add ClientTransportPlugin configuration to …
4:22 PM Ticket #21376 (add javadoc metrics style) closed by karsten
fixed: Great, thanks for the confirmation! I just cherry-picked the two …
3:59 PM doc/UX/SupportPage edited by lnl
(diff)
3:53 PM Ticket #20571 (When we are really satisfied that it is right, tell protover.c about ...) closed by dgoulet
invalid: Resolved by #20656.
2:54 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ethantseng
(diff)
2:34 PM Ticket #20765 (adapt to new lines in votes and consensus and make the adaption to ...) closed by karsten
fixed: Okay, I see your point on both the version numbers topic and the …
12:57 PM doc/GoodBadISPs edited by Byrner
(diff)
12:44 PM Ticket #21452 (Fix search engines in TorBrowser) created by antigonplexor
1. Google and Disconnect are space waste in list because Google blocks …
12:08 PM Ticket #21451 (Signatures on TPO are signed with incorrect key) created by cypherpunks
11:33 AM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by hiro
(diff)
11:32 AM org/operations/services/schleuder created by hiro
9:55 AM org/operations/Infrastructure edited by hiro
(diff)
8:09 AM Ticket #21443 (CollecTor does not delete exit lists after three days anymore) closed by karsten
fixed: Great, pushed to master. Closing. Thanks!
2:33 AM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by allstars.chh
(diff)
1:51 AM Ticket #21450 (Consistently parse tor versions regardless of word size) created by teor
We use strtol() in tor_version_parse(), but longs are different sizes …
1:11 AM Ticket #21449 (Make tor version parsing and version spec consistent) created by teor
In tor_version_compare, the git logic is a bit weird, because git tags …
12:59 AM Ticket #21448 (Identify what build flags we should be using for security, and use them) created by arthuredelstein
I think we may be able to add some configure/compiler/linker flags in …

Feb 13, 2017:

11:29 PM doc/UX/SupportPage edited by lnl
(diff)
11:26 PM doc/UX/SupportPage created by lnl
init
11:04 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
10:21 PM org/teams/UxTeam edited by lnl
(diff)
10:13 PM doc/TorLauncherUX2016 edited by lnl
(diff)
9:26 PM Ticket #21447 (Rename 'make fuzz') created by nickm
21:25 < nickm> 'make fuzz' should get renamed, I think. 21:25 < nickm> …
8:55 PM Ticket #21116 (fix building on raspbian wheezy) closed by nickm
fixed: I'll merge as-is ; my lint script will catch that for me. :) Thanks, all!
8:38 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by joanna
(diff)
7:40 PM Ticket #21442 (Update to February GeoIP2 database) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged to 0.2.4 and forward. Thanks!
7:18 PM TROVE edited by nickm
(diff)
7:02 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
7:00 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by ewyatt
(diff)
5:34 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases edited by nickm
(diff)
5:33 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/CoreTorReleases edited by nickm
(diff)
3:13 PM Ticket #20252 (Identify changes to dir-spec.txt from proposal 264) closed by karsten
duplicate: I started writing a patch to support these new lines in #20765. …
12:37 PM org/teams/NetworkTeam/BugTriage edited by ahf
Add link to keyword description. (diff)
9:37 AM Ticket #21446 (Number of Introduction Points for a (SingleOnion?) HS seems variable, ...) created by alecmuffett
I'm helping some people tune a very large Tor Onion site which has …
2:13 AM Ticket #21445 (Launching Tor Browser from the .dmg should obviously fail or install ...) created by pastly
Launching Tor Browser from the mounted .dmg (instead of dragging it to …
1:44 AM Ticket #21440 (Multiplication and Division with Integers Conspiracy, Stupitidy or ...) closed by yawning
invalid: This has nothing to do with Tor development.

Feb 12, 2017:

7:00 PM Ticket #21444 (Webcam light flashes when I open NoScript menu) created by ChatTor
When I click the "NoScript" icon in Tor Browser Bundle version 6.5, my …
4:39 PM Ticket #21443 (CollecTor does not delete exit lists after three days anymore) created by karsten
Today I learned by a coincidence that CollecTor does not keep its …
2:58 PM Ticket #21442 (Update to February GeoIP2 database) created by karsten
​[https://gitweb.torproject.org/karsten/tor.git/log/?h=geoip-feb2017
1:15 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by maria.x
(diff)
12:50 PM Ticket #21441 (Please update karsten's new PGP subkey) created by karsten
[…]
7:38 AM doc/MacBuild edited by cypherpunks
(diff)

Feb 11, 2017:

10:38 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO edited by cypherpunks
(diff)
9:21 PM Ticket #21440 (Multiplication and Division with Integers Conspiracy, Stupitidy or ...) created by moniquerusu
To Whom It May Concern, Re: Multiplication and Division with Integers …
9:01 PM org/meetings/2017Amsterdam edited by weasel
(diff)
5:42 PM doc/TorifyHOWTO edited by CostySenders
(diff)
4:20 PM Ticket #21439 (Add a configure option to disable safety features that make fuzzing harder) created by nickm
We've got quite a few places in our code where we use redundant safety …
3:39 PM Ticket #21438 (retire orestis) created by karsten
It looks like the new Onionoo host orestis has too slow I/O for the …
3:02 PM org/doc/ListOfServicesBlockingTor edited by orwell
added https://www.lloydsbank.com (diff)
10:57 AM Ticket #21437 (issue a warning log message when an exit uses Google DNS servers in ...) closed by yawning
duplicate: Duplicate of #12389
9:06 AM Ticket #21437 (issue a warning log message when an exit uses Google DNS servers in ...) created by cypherpunks
In an attempt to make tor exit operators more aware of this problem …
5:51 AM Ticket #21436 (fteproxy does not work on Debian stretch / document fteproxy usage on ...) created by adrelanos
Using fteproxy on Debian stretch isn't straight easy. So far no luck. …
2:04 AM Ticket #21435 (Couldn't Load XPCOM tor 6.5) created by arron76
I have windows ultimate 7 sp-1 tor has worked fine for months. Today …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.