Timeline




matching tags

May 9, 2017:

5:39 PM torshirtsob.jpg attached to org/teams/CommunityTeam/Tshirts by kat5
roots ombre blue shirt
5:36 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam/Tshirts created by kat5
5:09 PM Ticket #22209 (Channelpadding tests fail on kevent-based systems) created by nickm
First observed on freebsd, reproduced on osx: […] The problem …
3:18 PM Ticket #21934 (Allow extra arguments in lines containing comma-separated key-value lists) closed by karsten
fixed: Replying to iwakeh: > This fix prevents a parsing failure …
3:13 PM Ticket #22208 (Provide lines containing extra, unrecognized arguments) created by karsten
This question came up when implementing …
3:13 PM Changeset in tor [9f5b71a7] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add a check and a cast in rephist.c to fix a warning
2:43 PM Ticket #22060 (Remove deprecated options from 0.2.9.2-alpha) closed by nickm
implemented: squashed and merged; thank you!
2:40 PM Changeset in tor [b2cb3c3] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Tidy or_options_t by removing obsolete options. Nothing was setting …
2:32 PM Changeset in tor [2a10139] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'dgoulet_ticket22060_031_01_squashed'
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [00ffc474] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Improve changes file bug22060 Signed-off-by: David Goulet …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [b867295f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Parse ports at the start of options_validate() There was a …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [7f95ef6e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove {Control,DNS,Dir,Socks,Trans,NATD,OR}ListenAddress …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [039e2a24] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove TLSECGroup option Deprecated in 0.2.9.2-alpha, this …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [8aedc58] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove WarnUnsafeSocks option Deprecated in 0.2.9.2-alpha, …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [60cf5ac2] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove CloseHSServiceRendCircuitsImmediatelyOnTimeout option …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [87e9dc4] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove CloseHSClientCircuitsImmediatelyOnTimeout option …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [bc34654] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove FastFirstHopPK option Deprecated in 0.2.9.2-alpha, …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [09bc858d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove ExcludeSingleHopRelays option Deprecated in …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [d52a1e2f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove AllowSingleHopExits option Deprecated in …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [fea7257] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove AllowSingleHopCircuits option Deprecated in …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [2b9823b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
config: Remove AllowInvalidNodes option Deprecated in 0.2.9.2-alpha, …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [0958e3b2] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
test: Remove HS decode valid intro point test The descriptor fields …
2:30 PM Changeset in tor [0cc18ef] by David Goulet <dgoulet@…>
test: Move duplicate HS test code and unify it Create the …
2:28 PM Changeset in tor [ff7e8531] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Report common reasons for rejecting a relay before uncommon ones …
12:39 PM Ticket #21744 (Build out glossary in torspec) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged, and made some corrections in …
12:25 PM Changeset in tor [4273a39a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Whoops! Give Daniel Martí credit for prop140 work.
12:22 PM Changeset in tor [9fc1346] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Changes file for ticket 4998
12:20 PM Changeset in tor [2f714d60] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Minor cleanups in test_config. Use a more standard indentation style …
12:19 PM Changeset in tor [b8abedfe] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Split MyFamily into user-specified version and normalized version …
11:26 AM Changeset in tor [674c1d2] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix an implicit conversion warning
11:25 AM Changeset in tor [7751df61] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix a warning about a shadowed global
11:25 AM Changeset in tor [ef2248d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix a warning about an extraneous semicolon
10:07 AM Ticket #22207 (Add bridge authority fingerprint to sanitized bridge network statuses) created by karsten
When I looked through existing code that uses methods from …
5:53 AM Ticket #22202 (Please create email alias for Tommy) closed by weasel
fixed
5:52 AM Ticket #22186 (Apache HTTP Server) closed by weasel
invalid: Please provide incremental changes to the existing headers, indicate …
3:20 AM Ticket #22206 (Fetching compressed consensus gives it uncompressed if Accept-Encoding ...) created by Sebastian
This morning, we had this fun notice from doctor: […] The file …
2:30 AM Ticket #22205 (Figure out how to fix `crypto/tls`.) created by yawning
Most of the Go crypto isn't constant time. I'm not sure if this …
12:30 AM Ticket #22204 (I can't list a relay in my EntryNodes if it doesn't have the Guard flag) created by arma
In the past, I could do […] and voila, I would begin using my Tor …
12:05 AM Ticket #22203 (Should a hup reload the geoip files?) created by arma
In config.c in config_maybe_load_geoip_files_() we have this line: …

May 8, 2017:

11:39 PM Ticket #22202 (Please create email alias for Tommy) created by ewyatt
Tommy is our new writer/editor. Here's his info: Thank you! […]
9:22 PM Ticket #22201 (Wireframes for community.torproject.org subpages) created by linda
= Objective = Design how to lay out the content for …
9:18 PM Ticket #22200 (Wireframes for support.torproject.org subpages) created by linda
= Objective = Design how to lay out the content for …
9:16 PM Ticket #22199 (Wireframes for dev.torproject.org subpages) created by linda
= Objective = Design how to lay out the content for …
9:13 PM Ticket #22198 (Wireframes for torproject.org subpages) created by linda
= Objective = Design how to lay out the content for torproject.org's …
9:06 PM Ticket #22077 (Wireframes for the landing pages of torproject.org portals) closed by linda
fixed
7:38 PM Changeset in tor [2e4f3b3] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
clang-i386: use house style for public-when-testing variables This …
7:34 PM Changeset in tor [4d6c79d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix some clang-i386 warnings in master.
6:42 PM Ticket #22195 (Torbrowser 7.0a3: Gah. Your tab just crashed.) closed by mcs
duplicate: This is a duplicate of #21766.
6:16 PM Ticket #22197 (Audit all of our Go code that uses `crypto/aes`.) created by yawning
The implementation is not constant time (and neither is the GHASH …
6:15 PM Ticket #22196 (Configure descriptor sources using method chaining) created by karsten
The two descriptor sources DescriptorReader and DescriptorParser
6:00 PM Ticket #16861 (Pad Tor connections to collapse netflow records) closed by nickm
implemented: Merging this, at last! Also merging mikeperry/padding_spec to …
5:58 PM Ticket #17604 (Try to use only one canonical connection) closed by nickm
fixed: merging parent
5:58 PM Ticket #17592 (Clean up connection timeout logic) closed by nickm
fixed: merging parent
5:57 PM Changeset in tor [fb97f76e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
whitespace fixes
5:54 PM Changeset in tor [4d30dde1] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'netflow_padding-v6-rebased2-squashed'
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [9f8e462c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix some channelpadding test issues. asan was finding an alignment …
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [02a5835c] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix issues from dgoulet's code review. …
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [687a859] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Cache netflow-related consensus parameters. Checking all of these …
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [ae4d8c9] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix a breakage in test_options.c. IMO, these tests should be calling …
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [20a3d4e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove a PredictedPortsRelevantTime test. The option was deprecated …
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [76c9330] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Bug 17604: Converge on only one long-lived TLS conn between relays. …
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [d5a151a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Bug 17592: Clean up connection timeout logic. This unifies …
5:49 PM Changeset in tor [b0e9263] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Netflow record collapsing defense. This defense will cause Cisco, …
5:41 PM Ticket #21943 ((Sandbox) Caught a bad syscall attempt (syscall getpid)) closed by nickm
fixed: Merged to 0.2.9 and forwards. Thanks!
5:40 PM Changeset in tor [35025ee5] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.3.0'
5:40 PM Changeset in tor [7372315d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.3.0' into release-0.3.0
5:40 PM Changeset in tor [d792d2a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into maint-0.3.0
5:40 PM Changeset in tor [a49521b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into release-0.2.9
5:40 PM Changeset in tor [0df22e8f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'bug21943_029' into maint-0.2.9
5:39 PM Changeset in tor [1cdad978] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add a changes file for 21943.
5:06 PM Ticket #22195 (Torbrowser 7.0a3: Gah. Your tab just crashed.) created by torland
When I try to download a file with Torbrowser 7.0a3 Torbrowser allways …
5:02 PM Ticket #22194 (Integrate selfrando into tor-browser-build.git) created by boklm
We should integrate the changes from #20683 into the rbm based build.
4:50 PM Ticket #22115 (Use i386 containers for building Tor Browser on linux32 and win32) closed by boklm
fixed: This is done in commits d067aa03629fb87c47acf19f81ed51940ebc3ebb and …
4:10 PM Ticket #22193 (add html IDs to the onionoo website for direct referencing) created by cypherpunks
> Hi, > > I'd like to link different tor specific terms (like CW, …
3:39 PM org/CommunityCouncil edited by alison
added vote summary.txt (diff)
3:38 PM org/CommunityCouncil edited by alison
added new community council members (diff)
2:04 PM Ticket #22192 (Update tor-mirrors.csv / mirror site) created by Samdney
I had a look at the tor-mirrors mailing list …
12:19 PM Changeset in tor [03fdf23] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'ahf/coverity/1405875'
12:09 PM Ticket #22189 (Update to May GeoIP2 database) closed by nickm
implemented: Merged to 0.2.4 and forward; thank you!
12:08 PM Changeset in tor [a6cf5f6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.3.0' into release-0.3.0
12:08 PM Changeset in tor [c84c5cc] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into release-0.2.9
12:08 PM Changeset in tor [1e4a5dc] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into release-0.2.8
12:08 PM Changeset in tor [82ce0be9] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.7-redux' into release-0.2.7-redux
12:08 PM Changeset in tor [183a62d] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.6' into release-0.2.6
12:08 PM Changeset in tor [33b69e6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.5' into release-0.2.5
12:07 PM Changeset in tor [cdc960b5] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.4' into release-0.2.4
12:07 PM Changeset in tor [300f8e6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.3.0'
12:07 PM Changeset in tor [f587691] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.9' into maint-0.3.0
12:07 PM Changeset in tor [5ff0b519] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.8' into maint-0.2.9
12:07 PM Changeset in tor [dc34cd7] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.7-redux' into maint-0.2.8
12:07 PM Changeset in tor [71dd1d7] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.6' into maint-0.2.7-redux
12:07 PM Changeset in tor [159ddf6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.5' into maint-0.2.6
12:06 PM Changeset in tor [68d6720] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'maint-0.2.4' into maint-0.2.5
11:37 AM Ticket #20405 (create metrics-tools with all of the index.json processing code as ...) closed by iwakeh
worksforme: I agree, all together there is not enough code/functionality to …
11:36 AM org/teams/NetworkTeam/TeamRotations edited by ahf
(diff)
11:34 AM Ticket #22191 (Replace flag and properties icons with labels) created by cypherpunks
I'd like to start a discussion about replacing the flag and properties …
9:33 AM Ticket #22190 (DescriptorIndexCollector does not delete extraneous local files if ...) created by karsten
Today I realized that metrics-web does not delete any extraneous local …
8:28 AM Ticket #22188 (Please update my OpenPGP key in db.torproject.org) closed by weasel
fixed: Updated key 0A6A58A14B5946ABDE18E207A3ADB67A2CDB8B35 from keyservers.
8:12 AM Ticket #22189 (Update to May GeoIP2 database) created by karsten
​[https://gitweb.torproject.org/karsten/tor.git/log/?h=geoip-may2017
8:09 AM Changeset in tor [5207e41f] by Karsten Loesing <karsten.loesing@…>
Update geoip and geoip6 to the May 2 2017 database.
7:20 AM Ticket #22187 (Tor Browser 7.0a3 http authentication to third party) closed by gk
duplicate: Duplicate of #21756. FWIW we think this is a bug in the test: while we …
6:32 AM Ticket #22134 (Several bugs encountered running "make test-network" on a fast desktop) closed by teor
fixed: Replying to teor: > I tested this yesterday, and it seems …
6:29 AM Ticket #17711 (Make relays (and similar) fetch from directory mirrors) closed by teor
wontfix: There's no reason to do this.
6:27 AM Ticket #19699 (Remove almost all functionality from Tor's test-network.sh) closed by teor
fixed: We're not going to backport this to 0.3.0 at this stage.
6:26 AM Ticket #17715 (Write unit tests for directory_initiate_command_rend) closed by teor
invalid: This function has been refactored, so this task is no longer required.
6:26 AM Ticket #17710 (Make Directory Mirrors and Exits fetch from Fallback Directory Mirrors) closed by teor
wontfix: There's no need to do this.
6:25 AM Ticket #17709 (Make directory mirrors fetch from fallback directory mirrors) closed by teor
wontfix: This seems like a whole lot of work for not much benefit.
6:25 AM Ticket #17707 (Should fallback directories FetchDirInfoExtraEarly?) closed by teor
wontfix: No, there's no need.
5:41 AM Ticket #21901 (Make tor clean up before terminating a chutney network) closed by teor
fixed: This was merged as 4334644.
5:40 AM Ticket #20409 (When some chutney tors die, clean up the rest) closed by teor
fixed: This commit was merged as 5adda26, without the rest of the branch, …
3:13 AM Ticket #22188 (Please update my OpenPGP key in db.torproject.org) created by isis
[…]
12:15 AM Ticket #22187 (Tor Browser 7.0a3 http authentication to third party) created by ezio
check jpg

May 7, 2017:

11:06 PM Ticket #22186 (Apache HTTP Server) created by sainslie
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 I rebuilt the Apache …
1:46 PM Ticket #22185 (add red unmeasured icon to properties) created by cypherpunks
in #16020 onionoo got support for the measured flag, we should display …
9:48 AM Ticket #22183 (--disable-transparent option is gone without the ChangeLog record) closed by yurivict271
wontfix: Ok, thanks!
2:17 AM Ticket #22184 (Clarify bittorrent advice re: smaller files (Zeronet)) created by torezen
The Zeronet project serves web pages via …

May 6, 2017:

7:28 PM Ticket #22183 (--disable-transparent option is gone without the ChangeLog record) created by yurivict271
It disappeared somewhere between 0.2.8.11 and 0.2.9.9. The last …
4:28 PM doc/MetricsTimeline edited by dcf
Set "AssumeReachable 1" on Snowflake bridge. (diff)
12:25 PM Ticket #22182 (Revision of perl script for updating mirror page on website) created by Samdney
Revision of perl script which pulls in the entries from …
11:13 AM Ticket #22181 (What can we do for mirror operator community) created by Samdney
Parent Ticket #22150 arma wrote: "B) We should figure out how to …
10:34 AM Ticket #22180 (trac still sends email to deleted accounts?) created by cypherpunks
Hi, I used to have an trac account. I used the trac interface to …
10:26 AM Ticket #15178 (Improve Atlas' error messages) closed by kleft
fixed
10:13 AM Ticket #22179 (Website redesign/Support portal: Instructions - Setting up a mirror) created by Samdney
Current site: https://www.torproject.org/docs/running-a-mirror
9:53 AM Ticket #22178 (Website redesign: Mirror list site) created by Samdney
For the current site: https://www.torproject.org/getinvolved/mirrors

May 5, 2017:

8:48 PM Ticket #22177 (CID 1405875 dead code in test_options_validate_impl()) created by ahf
Coverity found some dead code in CID 1405875, which we should fix. …
8:34 PM Ticket #21978 (hs: Decouple adding and validating a service) closed by nickm
implemented: Sure; merged! Question -- how's coverage here?
8:32 PM Changeset in tor [9decf86] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge remote-tracking branch 'dgoulet/ticket21978_031_02'
6:27 PM Ticket #21625 (Review networking code for Firefox 52) closed by gk
fixed: Thanks, we are done here then, yay!
6:27 PM Ticket #22176 (Review networking code for Firefox 59) created by gk
We should review the networking code for Firefox 59 to make sure the …
5:22 PM Ticket #22175 (link AS number to a search for that AS number) created by cypherpunks
Lets make the AS number on the atlas page more useful by linking it to …
5:02 PM Ticket #22108 (Bandwidth scanner page chooses yellow for moria1) closed by tom
fixed: yellow -> limegreen in …
4:59 PM Ticket #22174 (Choose what colors we should use for the consensus-health line graphs) created by tom
A more comprehensive bug than …
4:30 PM Ticket #22173 (Support looking up node by ed25519 identity) created by dgoulet
Currently we can only lookup a node_t object using the SHA1 identity …
3:23 PM Ticket #21824 (Investigate using runc instead of docker) closed by boklm
fixed: This is done in commit 2d98c063010fc5b0f8da3e386587a501e27507b9.
3:07 PM Changeset in tor [7344a4f] by Alexander Færøy <ahf@…>
Remove dead code in test_options_validate_impl(). Dead branch found …
1:26 PM Ticket #21882 (Graph for number of relays that bwauths decided the median for) closed by tom
fixed: This is rebased and merged.
1:23 PM Ticket #22172 (prop140: What to do when a diff fails to apply?) created by nickm
Right now, we treat failures to apply a consensus diff as if the …
1:16 PM Ticket #22171 (Review networking calls in esr45-esr52 diff of ./android/* closer) created by gk
Mike writes in #21625: […]
1:14 PM Ticket #22170 (Check uses of ch.boye.httpclientandroidlib.impl.client.* for proxy ...) created by gk
We should check ch.boye.httpclientandroidlib.impl.client.* for proxy …
1:11 PM Changeset in tor [c276c10] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Turn consdiffmgr.cache_max_age_hours into a parameter
1:11 PM Changeset in tor [c985592] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
prop140 clients now only try to get diffs from recent consensuses …
1:03 PM Ticket #22169 (Two typos in the documentation) closed by karsten
fixed: Good catches. Applied and pushed to master, though it might take a …
1:02 PM Ticket #22167 (Remove the protocol page) closed by karsten
fixed: Good catch. Removed in master, though it might take a while until …
12:56 PM Ticket #22164 (Fix memory leak in parse_or_diff_from_header()) closed by nickm
fixed: merged!
12:56 PM Ticket #22168 (Do not return empty objects) closed by karsten
wontfix: I admit that empty objects are not terribly useful. But they're empty …
12:16 PM Ticket #22169 (Two typos in the documentation) created by cypherpunks
Patch is coming once i get a ticket number.
12:11 PM Ticket #22168 (Do not return empty objects) created by cypherpunks
In some instances Onionoo returns relay and bridge arrays with empty …
11:42 AM Ticket #22167 (Remove the protocol page) created by cypherpunks
According to https://onionoo.torproject.org/protocol.html the page …
10:47 AM Ticket #22166 (Make sure media/mtransport/nr_socket_prsock.cpp is disabled in Tor Browser) created by gk
Currently we don't compile media/mtransport/nr_socket_prsock.cpp in as …
10:41 AM Ticket #22165 (Rip out the option to collect local IP addresses) created by gk
The NetworkInfoService (./netwerk/base/NetworkInfoServiceCocoa.cpp and …
9:41 AM Ticket #22164 (Fix memory leak in parse_or_diff_from_header()) created by ahf
We should fix the memory leak found in parse_or_diff_from_header(). …
9:35 AM Changeset in tor [60e97953] by Alexander Færøy <ahf@…>
Fix memory leak found in CID #1405876.
9:05 AM Ticket #22161 (check.torproject.org false report) closed by cypherpunks
duplicate: duplicate of #20114
7:10 AM Ticket #22163 (Make it more obvious how to report security related bugs) created by gk
We had a report about a bug reporter getting different (and partly) …
7:05 AM Ticket #22162 (Review speculative connections) created by tom
Mozilla just landed …

May 4, 2017:

10:42 PM Ticket #22161 (check.torproject.org false report) created by desci
This exit have been reported as "not using Tor" by the ip check tool: …
8:12 PM doc/gsoc edited by atagar
Filling in students and schedule for 2017 (diff)
7:40 PM Ticket #22160 (Display address lists better) created by cypherpunks
With the addition of the exit addresses field in #22147 some relays …
7:00 PM Ticket #22120 (Research tasks (tor project website redesign)) closed by linda
fixed
6:59 PM Ticket #21949 (Identifying the requirements of the four torproject.org portals) closed by linda
fixed
6:59 PM Ticket #22120 (Research tasks (tor project website redesign)) reopened by linda
6:59 PM Ticket #21949 (Identifying the requirements of the four torproject.org portals) reopened by linda
6:56 PM doc/UX/SupportPage edited by linda
(diff)
6:40 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by dgoulet
(diff)
6:29 PM Ticket #22159 (Hidden service f3oap63t7u7hfnki exceeded launch limit with 11 intro ...) created by arma
Running Tor 0.3.1.0-alpha-dev (git-38a13b91a8d1f2ef) as a client with …
5:58 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal edited by arma
(diff)
5:56 PM org/meetings/2017Montreal created by arma
first version of montreal meeting page
3:47 PM Ticket #22157 (create one security central) closed by blockflare
duplicate: Seems like a duplicate: Per site security settings? …
3:20 PM Ticket #22158 (Tor browser core dump on Arch Linux) created by jb.1234abcd
Full core dump file captured (*.lz4) is available as 60MB file on …
3:17 PM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by alison
added UX-website tickets with cc "alison" (diff)
3:12 PM Ticket #22157 (create one security central) created by i139
I propose one "security central" in TBB, well, let's see. one …
2:13 PM Ticket #22151 (use security Vs usability scheme in security settings) closed by linda
duplicate: Like blockflare has mentioned, we've already studied the tradeoff …
1:59 PM Ticket #22156 (Add Rust linting/formatting tools) created by chelseakomlo
We need this as another initial step to support Rust development in …
1:42 PM Ticket #22155 (move "Check for Tor Browser Updates" from Torbutton to the Firefox menu) created by i139
this is a simple design improvement. using a "update" icon will make …
1:36 PM Ticket #16151 (Add new descriptor source to fetch descriptors from CollecTor via https) closed by karsten
implemented: Replying to karsten: > Good question. I just opened the …
1:00 PM Ticket #21650 (prop140: Clients request diffs and handle diffs in replies) closed by nickm
implemented: ahf says it looks okay. Rebased onto master after a #22143 merge, …
12:59 PM Ticket #21649 (prop140: Caches serve diffs on request) closed by nickm
implemented
12:58 PM Changeset in tor [a61020eb] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'prop140_complete_rebased'
12:58 PM Changeset in tor [c6fe65f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Grammar fix in a log message
12:57 PM Changeset in tor [baf489f] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Fix: our directory.c code expects header constants to end with a :
12:50 PM Changeset in tor [6beb702] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Do not BUG on missing sha3-as-signed field This can happen if you've …
12:49 PM Changeset in tor [e1d31f2a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Update the consdiff directory code based on #22143 fixes These are …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [a8eccb6] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Turn DEFAULT_IF_MODIFIED_SINCE_DELAY into a const
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [8dd1028] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Changes file for prop140
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [c12d2cb2] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Request (and try to use) consensus diffs.
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [912b0641] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Generate X-Or-Diff-From-Consensus headers correctly.
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [94ae990] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove excess indentation from previous commit. Review this with …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [afa39ce] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Extract the consensus-only part of directory_get_from_dirserver Right …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [57710c1] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
New function to add additional headers to a directory request
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [11228633] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Store the sha3 of a networkstatus as part of the networkstatus_t Also …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [0418357] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Serve consensus diffs on request.
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [e5f82969] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Support writing Content-Encoding headers other than deflate Right now …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [e051c47e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove old unused indentation from handle_get_current_consensus This …
12:37 PM Changeset in tor [a32083bd] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add consensus_cache_entry spooling support to spooled_resource_t
12:37 PM Ticket #22143 (Implement May 3 updates to diff format in prop140) closed by nickm
fixed: Fixed those and merged.
12:36 PM Changeset in tor [24ba186] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Merge branch 'ticket22143_squashed'
12:36 PM Changeset in tor [df2bcaeb] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Add a test for $ with non-delete commands.
12:36 PM Changeset in tor [87f6979a] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
Remove some unused digests from test_consdiffmgr.c These were unused …
12:36 PM Changeset in tor [3af9704e] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
bug#22143/prop#140: in consdiffmgr, store and use digest-as-signed We …
12:36 PM Changeset in tor [c8baa9b] by Nick Mathewson <nickm@…>
bug#22143/prop#140: Use <n>,$d commands in diffs to remove signatures …
10:43 AM Ticket #19078 (Disable RtspMediaResource stuff in OrFox) closed by gk
worksforme: This is done with the RTSP removal in …
8:33 AM Ticket #18718 (remove last impl. dependency from api) closed by karsten
duplicate: I don't think that removing this specific deprecated code is any …
8:31 AM doc/Snowflake edited by dcf
Minimal howto on running a proxy. (diff)
8:29 AM Ticket #22154 (Remove code that was deprecated in the 1.x series) created by karsten
When we release version 2.0.0 we should remove all (?) code that was …
7:17 AM Ticket #22153 (Showing feeds in Tor Browser 7.0a3 is broken with security slider set ...) created by gk
Setting the security slider to medium and visiting e.g. …
6:52 AM Ticket #22129 (the new youtube layout dosen't work with high security setting) closed by gk
not a bug: Blocking SVG on the highest security level is by design.
4:27 AM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by sukhbir
(diff)
3:40 AM org/teams/CommunityTeam edited by alison
added meetbot logs from 3 May 2017 (diff)
1:14 AM Ticket #22152 (make-test-network-all fails hidden service tests) created by teor
Tor 0.3.1 with the latest chutney master often fails the hidden …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.